The Horny Club Ch. 05

Story Info
Join 18yr old Todd, Tom, and Jeb down on the farm.
6k words
4.83
2.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****************************************************************​

"Todd?"

I'd made it back to the house in time to clean myself up and leap into bed. In fact, by the time I heard Poppa Steve open my door and call out my name, I was just about asleep.

His voice, though, stirred me--its deep, supportive tone telling me everything was going to be okay.

"Yeah? -- that you, Steve?" I saw his hugeness silhouetted against the hall light as he entered.

Not switching on the lamp, he instead sat on my bed, the available light casting shadows on his square-jawed ruggedness. "You've had a big day, boy."

I scooted up against my pillow, nodding, examining what I could see of his eyes.

"Poppa Steve?"

"Yes?..... You can tell me anything, Todd. And I mean, ANYTHING now...."

I let out a deep, shuddering sigh.

"What is it, Todd? C'mon, boy..."

"I had me a big night, too, Poppa!"

His gigantic shoulders and chest tensed under his lumberjack shirt, his face turning to stare directly into my eyes. "You were out there, weren't you? I thought I heard...."

"....me and Tom and Jeb...."

He ran his large hands up his face and through his black, wavy hair. "...oh, Jesus, Mary and Joseph..."

"....I stayed here in my room like you told me, but then it got so lonely! I didn't know if you were even...."

"....th' toothpaste's sure out of the tube now, huh, Steven?" he said to himself, looking straight up at the ceiling, shaking his head.

"We had to find out--you know--learn about being a man...."

"....I want you to know I'm not a queer, Todd..." his voice was so low and still, I barely heard him.

"...Shit! WE ain't either!!!" My eyes blazed, my vehemence catching us both by surprise.

Suddenly we caught each other's eye and smiled, then began laughing. It was a good, soul-cleansing moment, realizing, knowing that in all honesty we probably were queer... AF!

His big hand came over to ruffle my dark-brown hair. "It was hot, huh? -- being with Juan?"

We both grinned knowingly, then laughed for what seemed like whole minutes, laughed till tears came.

"Look, Poppa Steve--I heard what you said...you know, to Juan..."

He gazed at me, not speaking, waiting for me to finish.

"....and Tom n' Jeb ain't gonna breathe a word--not one word--to ANYONE!"

He searched my face, his dark, dark eyes fixed on mine.

"I know them real good! And when they swear silence--hell, Poppa--they MEAN it!...."

He nodded a bit. "Ok--so tell me this then..."

"What?"

"I know Juan--or at least I think I do." He paused. "But I gotta ask this..."

"Shoot."

"Did he force any'a you -- you know -- get you to do stuff you didn't want...."

I shook my head. ".... heck no! Me n' Jeb n' Tom pretty much MADE him! He kept saying he had to get back to his chores!"

"...swear to God?"

I solemnly raised my right hand. "And hell, Poppa-- we needed to know! We were in a bad way--so scared of our own bodies and not knowing what to do about it...."

".... well, you sure know NOW, huh?" His big hand grabbed my knee through the covers. "You've learned more in one day than I did over whole years."

"Poppa?" I smiled nervously.

"What?"

"You want to join our 'Horny Club'?" I could barely ask the question, my voice all breathy.

He dug his hand into his shirt and rubbed his muscular, yet pliable, hair-forested pecs. His face looked serious and stern, making me instantly wish I hadn't asked--making me want to take it back.

"That depends." A slow smile spread over his wide lips. "....who's the President?"

"Tom, I think!" I started to giggle in relief. "It was his idea!"

Poppa leaned over and kissed my forehead, then pulled the covers to my chin and stood up. "I'd rather be in on things and know what's going on, than say 'no'. You're not my flesh-in-the-blood real son, but you've come to be like one to me, and I don't want you coming to any harm."

"Super!" I smiled.

"Thank th' lord we live on a farm," he walked to the door, his 6' 2", broad-shouldered body silhouetted by the light. "And thank god your momma made me plant that cedar hedge around it before she took off an' left us. I think we're gonna need all the privacy we can get!"

"Goodnight, Poppa."

"Goodnight, Todd. You're a good boy. So are your buddies."

"So's Juan, Poppa."

"Yep. So's Juan. He must have helped you discover things you were bound to find out anyway. And stuff like this can turn out a whole lot worse...."

".... Billy Jacobs got Sally Rundle pregnant! They're dropping out'ta school come fall....."

"Yep!" he sighed. "This sure as shit could've been a whole lot worse!"

"None'a us can get pregnant, Poppa!"

"G'night, Todd."

"Thanks, Poppa. I love you...."

He paused. ".... love you too, boy. An' that's sure no lie...." he closed the door.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *​

I smelled bacon and coffee, heard the birds from my window, then felt my morning hardon pushing up against the sheets.

Pure joy grabbed my heart--every single memory of the day before suddenly tingling over my satiny-smooth and horny cockhead--making me throw back the covers and admire my huge-knobbed seven-incher. It throbbed from its dark blonde wheatfield of bush, pulsing against my sun-browned stomach, begging me to play with it.

"Uh-uh, buddy!" I whispered down at the beautiful thing. "There's probly gonna be bigger fish for you to fry...."

I heard voices coming from the kitchen. Was it the radio? Then I remembered it was Sunday.

Juan always came over from the bunkhouse for our big breakfast on Sundays! And I tore off naked for the bathroom, my mushroom-headed bad boy spanking my flat belly, my over-sized boyballs bouncing lustily and smacking my blonde-furred thighs.

I actually took one of my cold showers, wanting to calm down my hormone-horny hardon, till it could really have some satisfaction. Then, donning my usual T-shirt and gym shorts, I tromped down the hall.

The first thing I saw from the hallway was Poppa Steve's naked, solid and furry asscheeks, and his V-wedged, muscular back as he poked at some bacon cooking on the stove. My eyes then darted to the table, seeing Juan's nude, huge-shouldered, deep-grooved spine and flared lats as he sat, back to me, facing Poppa. My eyes travelled from the nape of his brown bullneck to his nude bubble-butt hugging into the back of the kitchen chair.

"We'll have to take off that second cut before it rains," Steve was saying. "But the mower needs sharpening..."

"Ahem," I cleared my throat rather dramatically.

"Hey, Tiger," Juan turned in his chair, his overalls and jockeys neatly folded on the floor.

Not actually nude as I'd thought, Poppa wore a small triangular loin cloth, the corners tied by plain kitchen string that fit along the grooves of his muscular Adonis belt--that sexy saddle where his hips meet his 30" waist--and went around his back. It looked homemade--like he'd used an old wifebeater to create a skimpy pouch to sling his big cock and balls into. And being homemade, it sagged under the weight of his heavy bundle of sex, exposing the crest of his black, fluffy, freshly-showered cockbush.

"W-wow!...." my eyes ran riot over his huge, hairy pecs, muscular biceps, meaty forearms and thighs, then latched onto that erotically-obscene pouch. My mouth instantly watered up.

"You better get that 'Horny Club' President over here real quick, before I start the pancakes!" he gave me a toothy grin, then winked at Juan. "--Jeb, too, if he's hungry!"

I nodded, then tore off into the living room, hearing them chuckle and laugh.

"Good thing he slept in, or we wouldn't have finished makin' 'em, huh, Steve?"

My fingers trembled as I dialed Tom's number.

"I owe you a couple'a wifebeaters, man!"

Tom said he'd be over in a flash after I stammered out what was happening. Jeb, however, must have gone off with his folks to church. 'What a shame,' I thought with a grin, turning toward the kitchen, '--Tom and I are gonna be worshipping something a whole lot more exciting!'

I re-entered to see Juan at the counter, reading the back of a pancake mix box. He, too, wore the same, homemade covering--his kinky-haired bush puffing out the gaping top--his fat salami and fat balls slung inside that obscenely-bulged, threadbare pouch.

Suddenly it was ME who was nervous. Yesterday, I was doing everything possible to make Juan show off his body--coaxing him to be more daring. But now that both he and Poppa knew we'd watched them having sex together, they'd gone whole hog being completely out there!

And so, yeah, I was almost trembling--our modest, country kitchen had become a muscleman's, loincloth cookoff! A piece of kitchen string was all that split my Poppa's furry, volleyball butt--disappearing in his tight, male crack to emerge above the erotic Y above his hard, round cheeks--the little string knotted to the string serving as his waist support for the crammed, wifebeater pouch.

I sat down quickly to hide my big-headed erection tenting the front of my shorts. "Um, Jeb's not home, and Tom's on his way," I tried to sound casual.

"Good!" Poppa gave a quick wink in Juan's direction. "Once the President's here, we'll have quorum!"

"Yeah, well, he'll likely be here in five minutes--or less," I didn't know where to look. Every place my eyes landed, I saw naked muscle and telltale bulges. "He's riding his new bike."

Juan chuckled, his biceps rolling and flexing as he stirred the pancake batter. "If you told him what I THINK you told him, he'll be here any second!"

"No doubt," Poppa chuckled, too, his furry globes rubbing and frictioning as he went over to the fridge.

"Get out the syrup, Todd--and set a place for our President."

I swallowed thickly as I got up and moved towards Juan. His big, triple-bulging pouch was planted against the cutlery drawer--and he stood right in front of the lower cupboard where the syrup was.

"Excuse me," I crouched down.

He took his time backing-up, letting his heavy, string-held, wifebeater-made sexbundle brush my t-shirted shoulder as he turned. I could feel the heat of all he had--smell the maleness of his freshly-showered body--and my big cockhead bloomed into my gym shorts as I crouched lower to open the cabinet.

Hell--I could handle pumping Juan's naked cock and had no problem getting off on the sight of the two of them going at it in the bunkhouse--but having to casually go about getting things ready for breakfast while they waltzed around in skimpy, bulging posers was an erotic, horny-producing agony! It's not like I could just whip mine out and beat off.

By the time I'd set our round kitchen table for four, I was back to feeling I was going to have a heart attack. And it puzzled me why they weren't themselves throwing big rods in their pouches. It got to where I couldn't look at those heavy, cockhair-puffing, sex hammocks swaying between their bulging, furry, masculine thighs.

"Hey, Todd!"

I jumped up and flew out the screen door onto the porch. "Holy crap, Tom! You just aren't gonna believe this! --not in a gazillion years!"

"It's still like you said on the phone? I haven't missed anything?" He almost castrated himself getting off his bike.

I didn't have to even answer him. His large, black eyes ran up my bare legs and spied my rockhard erection tenting out my gymshorts.

"Wow, Todd! It's really true, then, huh?"

I nodded, smiling as he came up the stairs. I gave his own gymshort-covered butt a nice sexy fondle as we went inside.

"Hey, Mr. President! Set yo'self down, son!"

Tom's eyes grew huge, seeing Juan wearin' almost nothing but a big, welcoming smile.

"Um, hi, Juan." His eyes then popped out seeing Poppa Steve's hairy, muscle-blessed physique decked-out in nothing but that over-stuffed cloth triangle. "Oh Lordy," he breathed, thinking he'd died and gone to Horny Heaven. I truly thought he was gonna pass out.

"You may as well call me Steve," Poppa said. "Mr. Thomson is a little formal now that we're all in your club, Tom."

Tom had to be led by me by the arm to the table.

And when he sat down, next to me, his eyes were running riot over Steve's furry, giant pecs and full biceps--and everything else.

"He means 'The Horny Club'," I laughed at his stunned face.

"Oh? Really?" His voice was all breathy.

Juan's bubble butt bounced high and round as he brought the batter over next to Poppa. "Steve wants to join us--but not if you can't keep it a secret," he said over his huge shoulder.

Tom eyed those two bare, man-sized asses, the single string slicing up their cracks, and nearly toppled his chair. He shot up with his right hand raised. "Oh, I swear t' God A'mighty I won't breathe a single WORD!"

His face was flushed, his gym shorts tenting in heat. "So I surely do hope you'll join in, um, Steve!"

We laughed--him, too--at his embarrassed and excited eagerness to please. And Poppa waved him back down.

Only then did I finally see that while I was out on the porch, they'd put duplicate posers on our two breakfast plates.

Poppa watched us discover them. "Well, now that I'm on the team, how about you two trying on the uniform?"

We looked at each other, then back up at them. "Gosh! Right HERE?" I asked.

"Sure! Why the heck not--or go to your room, if you prefer...."

We both grabbed our new posers and took off down the hall.

"I hope you tied those knots tight, Juan," I heard Steve say.

"Hmmmm. I kind'a hope I DIDN'T!" Their deep, male laughter filled our ears as we ducked into my room.

Tom was already pulling his T-shirt off his black-haired head. "Oh, buddy! Do you BELIEVE this???"

He and I both pulled our shorts way out and down past our roaring hardons. The beauty of Tom's tough, muscled body and that wedge of midnight-black bush in his beercan-cocked, muscular crotch was every inch a turn-on to me as seeing Juan and Poppa nearly-nude.

Tom, though, was staring at my own, huge-headed seven-incher, and my fat, low-hangers. "I thought you'd be grounded for life!"

"Yeah--me, too!" I held up the string-tangled poser, trying to figure out how to climb into it. "But instead of lying, I told him we'd seen everything last night."

Tom had no problem climbing into his and helped me get my feet through the loops. "No!

Seriously? You serious? That took guts, Toddie! I'd have lied my face off!"

We struggled to pull the pouch up and over our thrusting erections, the sweet thrills making us shudder and laugh.

"Once he knew we weren't the only ones doing stuff with Juan--that we'd caught HIM doing the same thing? --well, he kind of threw in the towel," I grinned.

We both had to stand there willing ourselves to calm down. The slightest touch or movement would have sent our cocks into jizzing overdrive.

"Threw in the towel! Whaaaat? He's buckass naked!" He started giggling and shaking, both of us too excited to function. "If Jeb was here, he'd be shootin' off all over the kitchen table!" We got into a giggling fit picturing that.

"You boys need any help?" Poppa Steve called out, then the two of them laughed.

"Oh, man! I'm so close to poppin' my cork, wearing this sexy bit a'nothin'!" Tom stared at our obscenely-thrusting pouches-- so utterly tented, our naked balls were practically falling out.

"We're coming!" I yelled back.

"No doubt!" Juan said, the two of them laughing all the more.

It was like horny torture walking back to the kitchen, the cloth frictioning our cockheads almost beyond the brink.

"Well, well," Poppa said. "--a little excited, are we?"

Juan just stared between our legs, his dark eyes glowing. "You two better sit down n' take a load off...."

We all laughed at that, as Tom and I joined them at the table. It was unreal to see us all naked from the waist up, sitting there eating pancakes and bacon, our eyes all over Juan and Poppa's muscles--and yes, theirs all over us, too!

Nothing makes me hornier than a real man's chest--and Steve has tits that punch out from his shoulders like two sofa cushions with nipples! Coated with soft, downy, black hair, those wide-circled, meat-mountains sport areolas two inches around with bullet-nippled bullseyes, fighting their way to freedom through his tit forest.

It makes me crazy looking at them, like I just wanted to forget pancakes and grab a meaty pec in both hands and ruffle through that sexy carpet and then suck and chew and lick and play and nurse on first one tit, then the other, then rub my hot cock between them, and press my cock mouth over the tip of each nipple.

And Juan's are so mighty and muscular, they swooped out over the table, dark and gleaming, jostling whenever he lifted his fork. His nipples were saucers of sex--bee-stung--pulling the muscle they sat on into up-thrusting cones.

"So now that the 'Club' has gathered..." Poppa said, munching on a piece of bacon.

".... except for poor Jeb," Tom said, barely able to eat he was so worked-up.

".... what do you want us to do?" Juan finished the question.

We looked right into Tom's large, thick-lashed, dark eyes.

He is a very handsome guy--Tom is. Not only does he have a strong jaw, but his chin is dimpled--and full lips and a sexy, very wide mouth which curls up when he smiles, making dimples at each corner. His nose is straight, and his cheekbones are so high, his big eyes look almost shut when he grins.

But he wasn't grinning now. His full, dark eyebrows tilted upwards in surprise. ".... want you to DO?" he looked at them, and then at me.

"You're the President," I passed back the ball.

"Hey! Since WHEN?" he held a forkful of pancakes in mid-air. "Who made ME the President???"

Juan shrugged his gigantic shoulders. "All in favor?" he raised his large hand.

All hands shot up, except Tom's.

"Cripes!--How would I know what we should do!" he looked at Juan and Poppa's mature, muscular torsos. "I'm just a kid!"

"You're horny though, ain't you?" Juan smiled.

"HORNY??? Heck! I'm PAST horny! I'm nearly rippin' this poser thing apart down here!" he leaned back, everyone suddenly eyeing his pouch-distorted, obscene hardon begging to be free. My mouth started watering, my own cock lurching inside my posing strap as though it were the sympathetic twin of Tom's.

"I say we go back to the scene of the 'crime'," I grinned, trying to be witty.

"Which one?" Poppa looked at Juan with a smile.

"To the barn!" Tom said. "I love your barn!!!" He looked at Juan, then at Poppa. "These posers are so damn cool! And maybe Todd and I could watch you lift weights, and maybe you could pose for us--you know--show us your muscles?"

Poppa Steve shrugged. "You're the President--and this is 'The Horny Club'--as long as whatever you want us to do is something horny? We'll do it."

"Seriously?" Tom looked at them, then grinned at me, his eyes squinting whenever he smiled.

"But if someone starts doing something you don't like, you have to pipe up," Poppa sounded serious. "If you're feeling funny about something, then say so, and we'll stop."

Poppa got up, his over-stuffed poser seriously sagging under the weight of his cock and balls. Tom and I openly ogled over its prize captive, Steve's outrageously large and now trapped kingcock, how it curved down against the totally stretched fabric, curling over those giant bullballs, with telltale bush puffing up so sexily from the gapping top of that flimsy thing, both our jaws fell open in horny fascination like we were viewing the most forbidden of male displays on the whole planet.

"That's the only rule."

"What is?" Tom had to shake his head to clear his mind. "Sorry," he looked up from Steve's crotch.

"A little distracted, are we?" Poppa smiled, purposely groping his obscene basket of sex for Tom's feasting eyes.

Juan got up, too, his practically-naked, hugely-muscled physique suddenly dwarfing the room. "We're happy to teach you things, but you have to tell us what."

12