The Horny Geek Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned round to look at her again. Making no effort to disguise her enjoyment, Angela was grinning. She was propped up on her elbows and her lovely athletic legs were stretched out. She was wriggling her toes.

Like the first time in that room, I stood for a minute and enjoyed her eyes on me. Like before I crawled on to the edge of the bed as she let out a little giggle of anticipation and excitement. I gently grabbed her ankles and pulled her flat. She let out a little half shriek of surprise, half laugh at that, but didn't resist and crossed her wrists above her head.

I started kissing her at the ankle this time. Left ankle first and along her calf. I wasn't sure if she would like that, but she did. She was relaxed now, and the urgency had disappeared. She was absorbing every sensation.

I kissed along the calf, and up the thigh. I pushed her leg out, exposing the sensitive white inside thigh and gently bit her there. She sighed happily at that. I put my hand on her mound through her panties, just as a reminder that I would get to that later and moved to the other leg, and back. I was going slowly. We were relaxed, the room was warm and...I was enjoying it. Hey, it's ok to like your work. I felt myself respond to every little tease I gave her. I loved how she reacted to every hint that the kissing and nibbling would end, and I would start to touch where she wanted me to, where her body was begging me to.

I reached up for the elastic of her panties. She arched her back and lifted her bum so I could slide them off. I was on my knees to pull them off and as I dropped them on the floor beside the bed, Angela pushed herself up so that she was sitting up facing me. For a second, I thought she was going to kiss me. My lips parted, without my instruction.

I could tell from her eyes she wasn't going to kiss me. They were looking at my boobs. She had a look of fascination and hunger.

"Sally," she said, without looking up, "can I..." she looked at my face and reached up a hand. I nodded.

"I've never touched anyone's boobs but my own." She said this as her eyes, wide, focussed back on my chest. Her first touch on me was just fingertips on the side of my left breast. It was so soft. I gasped.

"Sorry, cold?" she said. I nodded. She wasn't, she was just fucking turning me on.

"Don't worry," I whispered, and pushed her hand firmly on to me.

She was still soft in her touch and started to caress slowly and deliberately over both my tits. She put her other hand on me, and I felt me bite my lip. I was watching her face and she was watching her hands move to cover every inch of my chest. She rubbed over my nipples and they both sprang erect quickly. The sensation through them was intense. This was like no clumsy behind the bike shed first grope. This was heavenly. I didn't want her to stop, except to pull me in for a kiss, or move her hand down my stomach.

She moved her hands all over my achingly sensitive breasts, stroking, squeezing, and rubbing her thumb over the nipples. My heart was just fucking pounding. Her touch was so perfect.

"Oh my god," she gasped at my nipples, and continued playing with me, "You have amazing boobs, they just feel so lovely...so soft...yet...yet... I could play with them all day..." She was hypnotised and struggling to say what she meant, but I understood. She gave a firm squeeze and took her hands away and lay down, not taking her eyes off me. When she was lying flat, she closed her eyes and crossed her wrists above her head again.

I didn't hesitate. I was between her raised knees and I reached down and slid a finger into her effortlessly. She was so very wet. I had made her so very wet. I was so very wet. I moved the finger in and out, softly pushing the g-spot. She was moaning now, and writhing, oh so softly. A second finger went in and the writhing intensified.

I took my fingers out. The teasing would resume. I traced a wet finger along her stomach and as I was doing so moved my mouth into her and gave her clit one firm lick. She gasped and let out a little soft cry of delight at that. I knew what I wanted to do. I licked the thumb and forefinger of each hand and as I moved my mouth firmly onto her pussy, I slid my hands up her body, caressed her breasts as she had done mine, and started playing with her nipples. This was a first for me too, but I didn't say. She was very obviously very happy, and this was about her now.

I moved my mouth right over her clit, so that the skin of her lips was taught around it and that formed a smooth seal with only the little stiff lump in my mouth. Just her clit and my tongue. I flicked once. She gasped. I flicked again. She was gasping and ever so slightly bucking into my face. I will tease you and make you scream tonight, Angela, I thought.

I did the slow flicking for an age, and the noise from above me told me that this pace was getting Angela to a point of total arousal. I knew that all she was aware of was the sensation in her groin, and the sharp pinch on his nipples. I knew she felt like it was a drug, that she was lost in a feeling of sexiness. I kept on with the slow pace of flicking, her clit with the tip of my tongue, and squeezing and tugging her nipples. I matched the pace of her breathing, I kept her on the edge.

She was bucking into me now and I thought she was delightfully losing control. I could feel it in her trembling body and hear in her tones that she needed to come; she needed the release of the pressure that I had built.

Not yet, sexy, I thought. I slowed it down again, and she moaned with false disappointment. She loved it; I could FEEL it in her. I could FEEL her desire and her building desperation.

I slowed and raised the pace, never once breaking the seal around her pussy, and my tongue never far from the now very swollen lump in my mouth. I did this for an age, lost in it myself, playing the rhythm of her body trying to get her to the edge, but never allowing her to reach that craved climax.

I took pity on her. I moved my right hand down her body, and she realised what was coming as he thrust up and grabbed the back of my head.

"oh, fuck yeah, Sally, make me come, I'm just there, oh fuck yeah..."

I slid two fingers in beneath my chin and hooked them immediately to the g-spot. Her final release would be frantic and intense. I finger fucked her hard and quickly and flicked the tip of my tongue over the clit as fast as I could.

She screamed out after a few seconds of this and then grabbed the side of my head with both hands.

"oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," she was barely able to speak, it came out in a whisper. She took her hands off my head and covered her eyes with them.

"oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. That was fucking insane." She was breathing deeply.

I was resting on my heels looking along the bed at her. I laughed at her joy. She was panting and giggling and squirming as she lay. I imagined what waves of pleasure were convulsing through her and I envied that state. I was breathing hard too. I got up off the bed and went through to the bathroom to wash my face. It was very sticky. She barely noticed I'd gone such was her weakened state of mind. A state of mind that I had created for her. Girls can be like kittens after release, too, I thought.

When I got back, she was propped up on her elbows again, with her legs crossed. She was still naked and looked the picture of one who was completely sexually satisfied. I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Good?"

"Oh my god, Sally, I am so glad I found you!! That is incredible. I cannot believe that is the first time you have ever, you know eaten...pussy." She seemed to find the word difficult to say, which was rather sweet.

"Second." I reminded her. She smiled.

"Oh yes, second." She looked at her bedside clock "Oh fuck! The time." I looked at the clock as well and we had been in her room for an hour. Fuck. I needed to get back. My lie to my flatmates was now in probably tatters and this would mean more questions from Alli.

"So sorry about this, Sally, but I need to get ready now." Angela reached forward to give me our parting hug while we were on the bed. She was naked still, as was I and as we put our arms around each other I was careful to not hold too long, or too tight. I could smell her hair and feel her body on mine. I wanted to hold on, but I broke away. I was in control.

"I've really got to run too, sorry!" I wanted the decision to stop be mine. I got dressed quickly. Sally left the room and I heard the shower go on. She just walked out. She might as well just throw the money on the bed, I though for a second, then stopped myself. Fuck sake, Sal, get a grip.

I shouted through to her as I left, and she shouted back a cheery, "Byeeeee!" I ran down the stairs and knew I would have to get a cab, or I would be seriously late. I stood by the street and put my arm in the air. The street was busy, and there were others trying to get a taxi too, so I felt just a little pinch of worry. Fortunately, one came along quickly. I tend to find I have to wait less time for a cab than most people when my hand is stretched to the air, never understood why. I jumped in and gave the driver the address. As I slumped into the seat, my phone pinged in my bag. A PayPal payment. I ignored it. I could still taste her.

I got back as Sarah and Alli were already starting on the pre-dinner drinks in the living room. They had the Killers playing loudly on Spotify. The party had started.

"It started out with a kiss

How did it end up like this?

It was only a kiss

It was only a kiss."

They were singing badly and dancing well.

"Sorry, sorry," I darted in looking suitably flustered. I was. "Michelle had really fucked up her essay and I couldn't just leave. Some people, huh?" I'm sure there was a Michelle somewhere, in some university that very night who had fucked up an essay. I didn't know any. I didn't want to keep lying, but that one that I came up with in the cab, seemed harmless enough.

Alli looked at her watch in that mothering way she sometimes did with me.

"Yeah, yeah, I know, quick shower." I said and darted out again.

We weren't that late and neither Alli nor Sarah were really annoyed, despite mentioning my lateness all the way to the restaurant in the taxi. They didn't ask any more about the supposed academic assistance I'd been giving, we just joked and laughed as usual. It was fun. I was able to focus my mind on my friends entirely and not even think about Angela. Although, what I really didn't want to think about was about why I was thinking about Angela. Distraction was good.

We stayed out late and ended up in a club. Alli pretended to be my 'lesbian lover' as she put it to some guy who was hitting on her, and it did go through my head that she would be pretty damn lucky if that was the case because I got skills, you know.

We tumbled in after two all a bit drunk and then drank some more. Singing and laughing too loudly and then the crash and off to bed.

I lay in my bed, with the room slightly turning and the thoughts could no longer be repelled. I wondered what Angela was doing. How had her night gone? I imagined that she was lying in bed, just like me, possibly a bit pissed too. I then started think about that early evening in her bed, with her. It just came into my head without invitation.

In my mind she was touching my boobs, but she didn't stop. She kept feeling them, asking if it felt good. It did. She kissed me, softly at first but then deeper. I my bed, my hand was between my legs, and I opened them and put my hand in my panties, probing my wetness.

In her bed, she was kissing hard now, and her hand pushed down my stomach. She slipped a finger into me, still kissing hard. With her palm, she was rubbing my clit and it felt so good.

I bit my lip and stifled my yell as I reached a very intense and quick orgasm. I slumped and moaned.

I was tired and drunk and my orgasm sleeping tablet was doing its trick. I drifted off to sleep before I had to deal with what was happening in my mind. Future, hungover Sally could deal with this shitshow, I thought.

(authors note. I really love Sally. I don't know if I want to be her, be with her, or just be her friend. I hope you like her too. I will try to look after her, but I don't quite know where her story is going. Please let me know if you think she rocks as much as I do.)

12