The Horny Sea Horse Pt. 05

Story Info
Annie's 3rd pregnancy - triplets! Progress, hook-ups, yoga!
10.5k words
4.17
3.6k
1
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Horny Sea Horse V - Annie's Triplets

Hello, everyone! Annie here once again. Let's jump right in:

It had been 18 months, and I was fed up with not being pregnant. I'd seen online that Dr. Lucas' clinic had just recently taken twin pregnancies from the experimental column to the everyday business column, fully approved by the medical establishment. Since then, I had been thinking an awful lot of our friend The Cock's incredibly massive and inspiring twin belly.

I wanted that experience for myself. He'd told me it had been difficult to find a surrogacy gig for twins, and my first few weeks of research confirmed that. Nearly a month into my search, I finally found a listing on the same site I'd used to make my arrangement last time. I emailed the couple that was looking for a surrogate, trying to keep my hopes in check. These things rarely work out on the first try.

The day after that email, I found an ad for a couple looking for someone to carry triplets. I was stunned at my luck and nervous about the implications, but instantly all-in. Having never even heard of a triplet pregnancy in a synthetic uterus, I called Dr. Lucas. He said they were prepared for a triplet pregnancy "on an experimental basis." They hadn't yet done such an implantation in his clinic, but a handful of sister clinics in Europe and Asia had had promising successes with it. He then warned me jokingly that "we will not be implanting quadruplets anytime soon, though." It seemed like a joke to him, maybe, but it was legitimately useful to my pregnancy-addicted ass.

I emailed the triplets couple immediately after getting off the phone with the doctor. They got back to me within two hours, thrilled to have heard from an interested party who had successfully carried her own and a surrogate baby in previous pregnancies. As they lived halfway across the country, we had our first meeting via Zoom. Stacie and John Danbury were lovely, lovely people. Also, as I'd learn would be relevant from my last surrogacy, they were on the larger side and thus would more than likely produce large babies.

They had frozen a dozen embryos five years ago, when they'd begun having issues conceiving. Every treatment imaginable and nine failed implantations later, they'd given up on Stacie carrying a child herself, but still had the last three embryos frozen. They'd wanted three children all along and weren't getting any younger, so they figured they'd shoot for all three in one go. If they could find someone to put themselves through a triplet pregnancy. They had found exactly that, and we started talked about our next steps.

I flew out to them as soon as I could get a flight and they could get an appointment for us at their IVF clinic. We decided I'd stay with them after implantation until I got a positive pregnancy test result so I wouldn't have to endure a bumpy flight while my body was going through something so sensitive. It would be two weeks before we could get a trustworthy result, but they had a swimming pool, cable, and a finished basement with full bath for me to use. Right at the two week mark I took a test, and it was positive. That was two days ago, and I got home last night. I'm still processing the news, trying to comprehend what's coming. So very, very many unknowns are to come in the next nine months. But, one thing is known:

I'M FUCKING PREGNANT WITH TRIPLETS!!

Triplet Pregnancy, Month 1

I confirm I am indeed pregnant with triplets at Dr. Lucas' office a few days after getting home. Hearing from a source more official than a stick I just peed on made it a little more real, both excitingly and scarily. He warned me of the many possible complications of this gestation. Carrying triplets was automatically considered a "high risk" pregnancy. There were lots of new things to watch out for and symptoms to look forward to that hadn't been issues in my singleton pregnancies. And, the things that had been present before would almost certainly be more severe now. AND, things would progress much more rapidly. I was overwhelmed and excited...mostly overwhelmed, though I was trying very hard to stay optimistic.

Three days after confirming the pregnancy, my navel area is noticeably firmer, and in an area twice as big as I'd previously felt. This is at least two months early for this, based on my previous pregnancies. I'm also already very, very exhausted. And morning/afternoon/evening sick. And my shoes don't fit. And my nipples are dark and sore. Rapid progression, indeed. I'm not enjoying the startling suddenness or abrupt severeness of the symptoms. I'm nervous about what to come. Worst of all, I'm not even a little bit horny. I haven't cum since the morning of the positive pregnancy test at the Danburys'. I'm shocked that a pregnancy has eradicated my libido rather than starkly deepening it. And I'm worried I won't get it back.

One small plus side is the doctor's recommendations on caloric intake. I'm supposed to take in an extra 300 calories each day. Per fetus. Adding 900 calories to your daily diet is a bit intimidating at first, but I've acclimated to it pretty thoroughly already. I'm eating some of the junkiest shit I can find without guilt, as well as continuing to eat my usual fruits, veggies and general healthy maternity diet. And even more protein than usual, the doctor recommended. I think about cum as a protein source and feel a tiny bit of blood flow in my groin. Turns out I'm not dead down there after all. I'm delighted, and hope to have more positive news next month!

MONTH 2

I'm 2 months in and already showing. This is the first of my way early developments I'm pleased about. It's been visible for two weeks and it's already started turning heads in public, noticeable even to strangers. I'm already experiencing all the usual weight and size gain in my thighs, tits, belly, and ass. Additionally, I'm gaining weight more rapidly in other parts of my body. My face is noticeably filling out, belly growing with soft fat as well as firm uterus, arms and legs definitely thickening.

Jarred seems to like the look of me very much; he's always liked BBW pregnant chicks most of all. Less pleasant developments include constipation, hemorrhoids, and varicose veins. I won't write much about them, though, as I'm trying my damnedest not to focus on the negatives.

So, back to a positive: I had my first ultrasound yesterday at Dr. Lucas' office and I saw the three heartbeats, all on the same screen! It was magical to see and know it was occurring within me. I'll have to see Dr. Lucas twice a month during this pregnancy, as he'll want to catch any potential complications as early in their development as possible. He recommended a list of vitamin supplements that takes up half a printed page. I already hate the taste of the folic acid supplement with a passion. It really fucking lingers.

I came for the first time this pregnancy this morning, rubbing my fast-growing bump and sensitive tits along with my engorged cunt. It was a huge relief to finally climax, even if it was somewhat silly to worry it might not happen for me this pregnancy. I also jerked off Jarred a few hours ago, making sure he shot rope on my bump so I could get my first cum-coating of this pregnancy. I really missed that sexy opalescent glow! Exciting day, hoping to keep up the positivity...

MONTH 3

I'm now very, very, very horny. The return to my usual pregnant libido has been a huge relief and joy. I'm feeling like I'm in the middle of my 2nd trimester, maybe 6 months pregnant with a single baby. I've got that 2nd trimester energy I'd kill for even when I'm not pregnant. I'm channeling it into fucking myself and Jarred frequently and thoroughly. Still, I've got sexual energy to spare, and my eye is roving. I get online for some research, hoping to find a pick-up spot that's a little seedier than the Motherhood men's section. I'm feeling like a dirty girl. The spot doesn't have to have preggos, necessarily. Or men. Or ladies. Whatever horny and consenting adults I can find out there, I will go to. And we will cum.

I'm mostly searching for folks on a seedy web site that seems to be trying to fill the void left by the retirement of CraigsList's "Casual Encounters" section. There are multiple posts about the same second run movie theater a few towns over, and they all refer to meeting up at a Thursday matinee. The shithole theatre only has the one screen and one matinee per day, so I head there for a 1:30 screening the next Thursday. The guy selling tickets tells me not to "worry about a thing," then nods knowingly and throws in a wink. He seems to know what goes on in there, and is trying to signal that it's safe to participate. I wonder why he singled me out for this information, then look down.

I'm wearing a tube top that can barely contain my growing bosom and leaves nothing to the imagination belly-wise with a mini skirt that reveals my lack of panties with every step I take. I've not been subtle, and the employee has followed suit. I wonder if he turns people who don't look horny away, so as not to shock them with what's going on inside. Whether he performs this service or not, every one of the limited clientele inside turns out to be very much in on the sexual scene.

I slowly walk up and down the aisle before choosing a seat. I see three exposed cocks being stroked by men sitting alone, a man and woman making out while she jerks him off, and two other solo men looking eager as they try to make eye contact with me. No other pregnancies in the room, but I've already been eye-fucked by four of the five solo guys, and they all seemed to pay particular attention to my protruding, round, bare belly. Pregnancy is not unwelcome here.

Having made my decision, I sit down right next to the closer of the two men without his dick out already. I can hardly make out anyone's features, so I choose him based largely on proximity to where I'm currently standing. Letting my libido take over, I neglect to say a word. I reach down and unbutton and unzip his jeans, slipping my hand in to get his cock out from his underwear. He doesn't stop me or speak, but does keep his eyes glued to my belly. I spread my legs slowly, and he leans over slightly to get the full view of my pussy. As I still stroke him, he reaches down and gets two fingers in me and one rubbing my clit.

I stifle a moan. Everyone in here is being pretty quiet with their activities, and I figure I should follow suit. I cum pretty quickly, and my vaginal muscles contracting around his fingers seems to put him over the edge. I studiously gather his cum as he climaxes, then start rubbing it into my bump. He watches in awe. I'm soon fully coated and shining with opalescence for my next partner.

I decide I'm going to blow the next guy before I decide who the next guy is. I figure I'll mix it up and try a man who's already exposing himself this time. Sitting down next to one of them, he whispers "I love a good preggo" and starts jerking himself even harder. Seedy is what I wanted, and seedy is what I'm getting. I take his hand and gently but firmly remove it from his cock, then lean over to take him in my mouth. One of his hands rubs up and down my cum-covered belly, the other rests on my fellating head. The fact that he's stroking the previous man's load on my belly gets me seriously wet. I decide I'll make a move on myself if he won't, and get to rubbing my easily accessible pussy. He watches me rub myself, hardening further in my mouth.

As he cums in my mouth, he puts pleasant pressure on my belly with his hand, and I'm quickly cumming myself. I lift my head up, his load filling my mouth entirely, and gently remove his hand from my belly. I lean forward to let the cum/saliva mix drip down onto my bump. I rub it all around my midsection vigorously, but there's too much between what was on there already and the new load for it to all sink into my skin, and it's still visibly dripping down my belly as I stand up to find my next mark.

I give the other guy who kept it in his pants to this point a try, sitting next to him and whispering "Hello there." He returns my greeting, looks down at my exposed pussy, and starts fingering me slowly. I lay back, exhausted after the last two dalliances and ready to receive a little without giving. This guy's got great finger technique, and gets two orgasms out of me in short order. I thank him, asking if he'd be terribly insulted if I left him high and dry. He smiles and says he was grateful for my company, but I owed him nothing. A good note to end on, I stand up and exit the theater.

My bare bump was still dripping cum on my walk back to my car. I passed three people and got one perplexed look, one horrified look, and one eye-fuck.

MONTH 4

Yesterday, I had my left palm on the left side of my bump feeling a baby move when I felt movement all the way on the right side. Placing my right hand over it, I felt what had to be a second baby moving on the right side. I was thrilled with the dual movements, too far apart to possibly be the same baby. Enjoying this thoroughly, I suddenly felt another distinct movement lower and more centrally located on my belly. I moved my two hands between the three spots, in awe that I was feeling all three babies move at once. An amazing, utterly unique experience. I'm a very lucky woman, and Mother Nature is a constant source of wonder.

I'm 3rd trimester big but still feeling 2nd trimester energy. I'm measuring 36 weeks for a single fetus pregnancy, and am just about as big as I got during my first pregnancy. It's a fantastic mix. I'm enjoying the hell out of my gravid form, and not tiring myself out doing so. Jarred's enjoying the hell out of it, too, especially as the fat I'm gaining continues to make fill me out in a soft and pleasant way. Fucking me, he grips the new flabbiness just under my belly, on the sides of my torso, and on my ass.

He loves the soft fistfuls of flesh he can now collect in new places all over my speedily swelling physique. I love that he loves these changes, and am coming around on them myself. I'm all about that size, after all. I think about the obese man I'd fucked last pregnancy. I thought his flabbiness and softness were incredibly hot. Pretty sure I can find it in myself to appreciate these new fat deposits, especially as they continue to grow and add to my general panty-soaking hugeness.

Growing this rapidly, I'm at the closest Motherhood every few weeks for new clothes. I was a medium in their brand for the majority of my first two pregnancies, large in the 8th and 9th months. The mediums worked through month 2 this time, large through month 3. I've had to buy XL the past six weeks or so. Each visit I tend to buy the smallest possible items I'll fit into. Two weeks later, I'm looking in the same size but slightly more relaxed fits. I need to keep the clothes tight at all times to properly rock my bump and other greatly engorged features in public; at home, I rock it all best walking around completely unencumbered by clothing.

Last trip to Motherhood, the place is unusually packed. Ten preggos milling around where I usually see two, three max. I have the instinct to check my phone, and it's 12:15 PM on a Wednesday. I've accidentally wandered into the famous and beloved Motherhood men's section's Wednesday lunchtime pick-up hour! I'd attended the event once last pregnancy, resulting in an amazing three-some with Fat Man and Torpedo Belly (see my previous journal, Month 7!). Jarred had great luck here during his pregnancies, too.

I've found myself here unprepared, not sure of exactly what I'm cruising for. Men, women, both? Preggo, not? Unwieldily huge, or gently curvaceous? I have trouble coming to any conclusions, and decide to browse the merchandise and wait to see who might approach me. Wearing jeans and a form-fitting but belly-covering maternity top, I may be the most modestly dressed person in the mix. I hope my fellow preggos don't think I'm not a slut. I look through the XL tops for something that'll just barely manage to cover my bump this week. Not having great luck with the clothing, but I am pretty quickly approached by someone.

A bearded man wearing a sports bra, khaki shorts, sandals, and nothing else approaches. I find his outfit provocative and confounding in equal measure. I find his smooth, hairless, perfectly round bump irresistible. His belly has clearly dropped to a low position just above his crotch, suggesting he's at least approaching full-term. "Hey," is his weak opener. "I love your bump," I tell him as I place my hands on either side of it. I press in on his delightful firmness on both sides, then on top.

Finally the bottom, and I'm precariously close to his crotch. The signals I'm putting out aren't subtle, in other words. His eyes widen in surprise at my directness, but his face quickly softens into a smile. "Yours isn't so bad, either," he improves slightly. He places one hand on the center of my bump, massaging gently in tight circles. His tits are nice and bloated with milk, the erection showing through his shorts is substantial, and I'm even more enamored of his bump now that I've felt its firmness. He'll do, at least in part.

I ask if he likes to play in bigger groups, and he smiles and gestures toward a woman quietly browsing the next rack over. "She's already with me," he informs me, signaling for her to come over. I give her a thorough visual scan, and I am pretty damned into everything she's got going on. She's wearing a black cocktail dress and black fuck-me pumps, easily the fanciest get-up in the place. Her tits are modest but perky, belly slight in comparison to mine but perfectly curvy. It's a delectable teardrop stretching in increasing protrusion from just below her tits to an inch above her mons pubis. She's probably 6 months, 7 if the babies in her gene pool run small. Definitely hasn't dropped yet.

It's been a while since I've been with a preggo who wasn't packing serious belly volume, and her relative modesty gets my juices flowing. Maybe it's just the thrill of adding a little variety to the mix, or maybe it's the fact that the bump's shape is without imperfection. The shape, probably. I'm going to need to see it bare, and I inform her of this right off the bat. She's into it, and tells me my "gravid gut" is really getting her wet. I love her use of "gravid," a word I can't get enough of, and I LOVE her almost crass bluntness about the state of her pussy. I'm definitely going home with Sports Bra and Tear Drop.

We're at her place in 10 minutes, all three of us fully nude in her bedroom in 12. Her bump is even more striking unclothed, the perfectly rounded and stretch mark-free area under her navel an absolute delight. I take it in both my hands, luxuriating in its density and heft. She turns her back to me for a moment to start something up with Sports Bra, and I marvel at her posterior. More striking than the bump, even, was her sublime ass. I'm very much a belly person over an ass or any other body part, but I couldn't deny what I was seeing. It'd probably qualify as a "bubble butt." Google it if that doesn't provoke a mental image. It's not oversized in that Kardashian way, either; it looks very much in proportion to the rest of her curvy frame.

She's taken Sports Bra's dick in one hand and left tit in the other while he's massaging the same parts on her. I start rubbing and squeezing her ass, eventually spreading her cheeks gently for asshole access. Again, not in my usual sexual repertoire to put this much attention into an ass, but I'm helpless gazing at its smooth, blemish-free cheeks. I tease the edges of her anus with two fingers, eventually working up the nerve to stick the tip of my index finger a centimeter inside.

She shudders slightly, and not in a way that suggests pleasure. While she doesn't directly ask me to stop playing around back there, her body's given me the notice. I hope things don't turn awkward for us, as I'm not nearly through with Tear Drop's bump. If things seem to be getting uncomfortable after the asshole thing, I'll just apologize and try to kick-start things back into motion. Luckily, this doesn't prove necessary.