The Horny Sister-In-Law Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to change positions?" he asked her.

"I don't care," Jessica moaned. "As long as you fuck me with that amazing cock, I don't care how you do it."

"In that case," Daniel said with a smirk, "I'll decide. Get on your hands and knees for me."

Picking herself with difficulty, she got up and turned her ass to face him. Jessica's heavy tits swayed back and forth as she moved herself in a better posture, arching her back, keeping her elbows straight, offering ass toward him, high and plump.

"Fuck yes," Daniel observed. "Raise your sexy ass like that." Again, Daniel was faced by her twin bubbly cheeks, and wondered why he didn't fuck her from behind sooner. Determined not to waste any more time, he positioned himself from behind, aiming his cock at her juicy folds.

"I'm going to fuck you like an animal," he declared.

"Yes, please," Jessica breathed, reaching for two handfuls of the blankets. With a single stroke, he was inside her again completely and already he missed that hot, sizzling glove around his erection. Both of them grunted as his cockhead met her womb again, and Daniel grabbed two handfuls of her ass cheeks in pleasure. For a moment he stayed still, admiring at her perfect, heart-shaped ass, so fat and round and glistening with sweat, making her mounds look like pairs of well oiled pearls.

"Mmmmmh," Jessica twisted her head around to look at him. She looked so fuckable and slutty, her body glistening with sweat, her hair tossed to one side of her head. She began to rock herself steadily back and forth on her knees, slowly at first, and then gradually picking pace. Soon, she was fucking him with her ass, jiggling her pink ass cheeks on his cock, her cheeks slapping his crotch sloppily.

SHLOP! SHLOP! SHLOP! "Ah fuck, Jessica," Daniel moaned, watching her bounce her ass against his crotch. "Do that...don't stop fucking me like that...fuck!" He gave both her cheeks a slap and reached forward, hooking his thumb and index fingers around her tiny waist. He watched as two red hand prints emerged onto her pink cheeks as Jessica fucked him hard and fast, moaning loudly as she did so. Every time she pressed herself into him, her asshole would pucker, driving Daniel over the edge. Unwilling for her to drive any longer, he began to thrust forwards, and soon he was fucking her rapidly, bouncing her ass against his pelvis, pulling her tiny waist back and forth with his hands.

SHLOP! SHLOP! SHLOP! "Yes! Fuck me deep like that! Fuck my pussy with your big cock!" Jessica squealed, her head twisted and eyes wide, watching his hips move the way they did.

"Fuck this ass is amazing," Daniel said to himself, pounding away. He shifted his hands to her ass cheeks and pulled them apart, eager to find her asshole. He was pleased to see it winking rapidly at him, in rhythm with her every yell of pleasure.

"AHH! AHH! AHHH!" SHLOP! SHLOP! SHLOP! "It's so fucking big! It's ramming me deep!" Jessica yelled. Daniel inserted a finger into her ass, poking it in and out as he fucked his sister-in-law for all she was worth. The doggy-style was quickly becoming his favorite position of the night as he savored every beat of her soft, supple ass against his crotch. Hands down, Jessica's ass was the most incredible ass Daniel had ever got his hands on.

"Ah...Your ass is out of this world..." Daniel grunted. SHLOP! SHLOP! SHLOP! He again wondered how his brother was able to score this wonderful fuck-toy, and it only turned him on to think that he was fucking Jessica in their bedroom, ramming her pussy with his cock with every last bit of energy he had. The fact that the housewife was fucking him back with equal abandon was just unbelievable. Daniel moved his hands to her shoulders and leaned forward, driving Jessica into the bed with his rocking hips. This caused her to bend her arms as Jessica pressed a side of her face to the bed, her high yelps of pleasure dropping into low grunts against her pillow.

"Jack never fucked you so good, did he?" he hissed at her, bouncing his cock into her with the aid of the mattress below. Her ass rippled with the force and she hummed into the fluff of her pillow.

"Yes, Daniel, I love you...AHH...I love your cock...UGHH! FUCK...don't stop fucking me...Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming! AHHHHHHHH!" As she climbed to what felt like her sixth orgasm of the day, Jessica's eyes began to roll upwards once more. Her pussy underwent a series of violent contractions and Daniel could feel the muscles around her pussy begin to push Daniel's cock out in her release. But of course, the stud wouldn't allow this to happen - he fucked her deep and fast, nailing his cock into her pussy with accurate thrusts. Jessica's knees pressed together and raised her ass in an effort to meet his hips with her own to make him slow down but this only gave him more leverage as to fuck her pussy even more easily.

SHLOP! SHLOP! SHLOP! Daniel watched as Jessica's perfect heart shaped ass rippled under his every thrust. Groaning loudly, he pointed his cock down so that the underside of his cockhead pressed against the roof of her vagina, making sure his spongey tip of his helmet pounded continuously against her most sensitive part of her tunnel.

"AHHHHHH! HYYYAAA! RIGHT THERE, DAN! OH MY GAWD! YESSS! RIGHT THERE! AHHHHH! AHHHHH!" Now panting with labor, Daniel fucked Jessica hard and fast, driving his cock down into her pussy, poking her anus as quickly as he could with his thumb.

SHLOP! SHLOP! SHLOP! "You like that? You slut..." Daniel hissed in her ear. Jessica screamed into her pillow, her hair cascading across her face in distress.

"UUUH! OH MY GAWD!! UUUUUH! UUUUUH!"

Raising himself from his knees, he straddled her ass with both of his feet on either side of her knees and plunged his cock up and down mercilessly, banging his sack against her crotch.

WHHD! WHHD! WHHD! "FUCK! OH MY GOD THAT IS SO FUCKING BIG! FUCK ME, DAN!" Jessica screamed, her arms now stretched wide on either side of her, gripping the sheets so tightly that she lifted the entire bedding up. Daniel tilted his head slightly to the left, eager to see his cock pound ruthlessly down into her hot, sweet folds, while keeping his hands on her shoulders, raising and lowering his hips as fast as he could. "FUCKING RAM MY PUSSY WITH YOUR COCK! YOU BASTARD! AHHHHHHHH!"

Daniel, needless to say, did exactly as he was told. Jessica began to cum violently: spurts of hot juice squirted from the sides of his cock and onto his balls. Her orgasm was so violent that her cum sprayed everywhere, drenching Daniel's lower half of his body. This did not faze him the slightest as he went on pounding her pussy with his cock as fast as he could.

WHHD! WHHD! WHHD! "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OH MY GAWWWWWD!"

"Take it, bitch!" Daniel growled his own pleasure with every descent. WHHD! WHHD! WHHD! He had never seen a girl cum so hard and good, and he was proud knowing that this gorgeous blonde was having the orgasm of her life thanks to his own dick. Jessica screamed, squirted, and grunted, lost for words, her mouth never closing, remaining a sexy big O. Daniel's hands were on her shoulders, pushing his whole weight onto his cock as he rammed downwards, pushing her over the edge with every thrust. Soon, he began to feel his own orgasm approaching. This time, he thought better of trying to subdue it: the sight of Jessica cumming underneath him with his own body banging against her ass cheeks was just too much. He decided to fuck her as fast as he could and as deep as he could. His balls trembled and he began to feel an even stronger orgasm than the first beginning to build in his balls. For a moment he forgot about Jessica and she could only try to catch her breath as Daniel fucked her like an animal, grunting and hammering away at her poor, just-spent pussy.

"CUM INSIDE ME, DAN!" screamed Jessica, who had obviously noticed his impending orgasm due to his heavy breathing. "GIVE ME ALL OF IT! AHHHH, AHH!"

WHHD! WHHD! WHHD! Daniel knew he couldn't hold on any longer. "Fuck, Jessica, I can't..." he began and he felt it coming. With one last stroke, he pulled his cock out of her and began to cum.

"Ahhh!" He thrust his hips back and forth, wrapping his hand behind his cockhead instinctively. Groaning loudly, he began spewing load after load of his semen on to her back. Jessica's eyes widened as she watched the streams of his silvery spunk arc from his jumping cockhead into the air. The slit of his cockhead was wide open and Jessica never seen a man cum so much, especially when it was his second time of the night! She groaned as she felt his precious, thick, rich cum splatter onto her body, burning her skin with its scalding heat. His first few pumps of his semen were followed by a shower of lesser ejaculations. Soon, his cum was everywhere: on her hair, shoulder, back and even the crack of her ass. The air was filled with the fresh stink of Daniel's sperm.

Daniel came for what felt like a total minute before he was sure there was no more. Trying not to collapse, he remained crouched above, his dick high in the air, momentarily stunned at his violent ejaculation. Jessica moaned as she gently shifted her body beneath him, letting his thick semen run up and down the small of her back. She was lost for words as well and all she could do for the moment was to savor the feeling of his runny cum on her body.

"My god..." he muttered, recovering finally. Daniel used his cock to wipe the semen from her back and began smearing it all over her ass cheeks, asshole and clitoris.

"Why didn't...you... cum inside me?" Jessica asked when she finally managed to recover as well. This caught him by surprise. Still too weak to respond immediately, Daniel gave his spongey cockhead a squeeze, causing the last drops of his cum to ooze directly onto her pink, winking anus. Jessica gasped slightly at the contact.

"I thought you didn't want to be pregnant," he said finally. "Are you on the pill?"

"Nope," Jessica winked. "I don't fucking care, though."

Daniel bent down to kiss her. "You're such a sexy whore." They kissed for a moment before Daniel leaned back and said. "What if Jack found out?"

"Fuck Jack," she said. Daniel watched her as she wiped the remaining cum from her back with her fingers. Looking at him lustfully, she sucked them into her mouth. "I don't need him anymore, do I?"

"Well, looks like you're out of luck," said Daniel, looking down at his flaccid dick. Although spent, it was still a good six inches long, his fat cockhead still flesh and spongey, looking like a bronze spearhead. His chest still heaving, he leaned back to rest his back against the headboard, stretching his legs out in front of him in defeat. His well-spent cock lay stretched over one thigh. Jessica giggled as she quickly crawled over to him and then reached up to grasp his cock.

"I can fix that," she said and promptly shoved his manhood into her mouth. The feeling of her lips wrapping around his still sensitive cockhead was pleasurable as well as painful: Daniel grunted loudly and his hips jerked back uncontrollably. Calmly, Jessica clamped hard around his cock with her lips, easing his resistance. Her tongue wrapped around the underside of his cock and Daniel hips began to buck uncontrollably.

"Fuck, Jessica," he gasped. Unfazed, Jessica looked up at him with her huge blue eyes as she held onto his hips. Daniel watched in disbelief as Jessica began cleaning up the spunk from his cock and balls with her mouth, sucking every last drop down her throat. She didn't stop until all of the cum was gone for his crotch area. She released his cock and showed him a mouth full of saliva and cum.

"Your cum is delicious..." she moaned, and then swallowed. Daniel groaned loudly in pleasure as she went down and began sucking his balls into her mouth, rolling them side to side with her tongue.

"Fuck yes..." Daniel whispered, pushing at the back of her head with his hands. Tucking her neat gold hair behind her ears, he again marveled at the extravagant beauty of his sister-in-law, whom he had just fucked as hard as he could. He couldn't believe his out-of-the-world sister-in-law was cleaning his balls with her mouth right after he had dumped his load onto her, the semen still fresh in her hair and on her back. Releasing his nuts from her mouth, she began dipping her head further down. Daniel was confused for a moment as she shoved her face between his thighs, wondering what else she had in store for him that could possible make him hard again. When he felt the electrifying touch of the tip of her tongue against his anus, it was too late.

"Uhh!" Daniel gasped, half in shock and half in pleasure. Eagerly, Jessica began poking her tongue into his anus. She forced his legs apart with her hands and snuck her face up between them and began sucking on his asshole. If anything she did previously was unbelievable, this was setting Daniel's mind to blow. He was completely speechless as he watched Jessica orally service his anus, driving her tongue into his sensitive orifice, lapping and slurping loudly at the rim of his asshole. Daniel never felt anything like this before and it felt incredibly good. The feeling of her tongue poking into his anus was amazing. Soon, his cock began to harden under this nasty treatment.

"Fuck...Jessica..." Daniel moaned. He closed his eyes as his sister-in-law sucked, licked and slurped on the most private part of his body. After what seemed like five minutes, Jessica's face re-emerged, sweaty with perspiration.

"Mmmmh," Jessica moaned, licking her lips. "That was tasty."

"You're such a nasty girl," Daniel gasped. Giggling, Jessica reached forward and took hold of his dick. Without any further ado, she opened her mouth and began sucking on his cock once more. This time, she reached down and began jabbing her thumb into his asshole, causing Daniel to jerk with pleasure. He was completely stunned at the sordid, sexy performance that Jessica was doing, totally transfixed with pleasure.

Jessica tried to shove his flaccid dick deeper into her mouth and despite of his recent orgasm, Daniel couldn't help but thrust his hips forwards, driving his cockhead past her throat. "Goddamn it," Dan couldn't believe this. He felt the blood that was quickly leaving his cockhead beginning to return. Jessica attacked the underside and tip of his cock with her tongue, awakening the sensitive tissues of his penis with the dexterity of her tongue. All the while, she never stopped probing his anus, able to drive more of her thumb into him as his muscles became relaxed.

"MMMMH!" Jessica gagged on his semi-hard cock, now keeping her head still and allowing Daniel to do all the movement. Daniel's cock was very much hard now and he was back in action. Daniel began to fuck her face rapidly, watching her wide blue eyes underneath him as he pounded her mouth with his cock. He tensed the muscles near his cockhead, forcing the blood into it, and soon his fat helmet was as massive as ever, and he pounded against Jessica's throat as hard as he could.

NUKKK! NUKKK! NUKKK! Jessica's throat made their sexy noises as she gagged in Daniel's oral assault. His dick now almost completely erect, Daniel treated himself to the bliss of a wonderful face fuck, driving his cock in and out of Jessica's mouth in bliss. Her hands quickly left his ass and held onto his knees as she began to be face-fucked hard by her brother-in-law. Two streaks of tears trickled down her face from either eye - judging by the urgent flares of her nostrils, Jessica was nearly out of breath. But Daniel wasn't going to give in so easily.

NUKKK! NUKKK! NUKKK! Now Jessica was really beginning to panic, and began slapping the side of his crotch with an effortless hand. Lost in pleasure, Daniel continued to pound the back of her throat with his pulsing cockhead. Long, thick strands of saliva bubbled from her mouth and began to overfill, drooling onto the bed underneath.

NUKKK! NUKKK! NUKKK! "UUUUH! UUUUUH! UUUUUH!" Jessica tried to protest. It was only when her fingers clawed at his scrotum did Daniel realize Jessica was in distress. Her eyes were filled with tears and her face was distraught with streaks of saliva. Her chin was completely drenched in wetness, her chest heaving up and down. Reluctantly, Daniel withdrew.

GASP! Jessica gasped loudly, her breasts swinging. She closed her mouth and swallowed a few times, nostrils flaring hard. She rolled onto her tummy and wiped at her chin with her palm.

"You nearly choked me!" she spluttered at Daniel.

"Sorry," he said sheepishly. "Your mouth felt so good, I didn't realize." Jessica's eyes landed on Daniel's newly refreshed manhood, and immediately forgot about her previous distress at the sight of his fat, ten inch cock. Absentmindedly, she beat her hands on his saliva-drenched shaft and began licking the dripping excess from his cockhead.

"Mmmmmh," she said. "Such a big cock...and ready again..."

"What do you think?" Daniel asked.

Jessica grinned. "I think it's time for round three," she said.

To be continued...