The Horny Therapist

Story Info
He takes out his anger at his wife on his sexy therapist.
3.1k words
4.57
28k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Themes: sexual frustration, teasing, edging, free use, cheating, squirting, facial, rough sex

"Ok, so this is your fifth session and I want to dig a bit deeper into your emotions. I understand the facts of your situation; you love your wife but once you found out she cheated all trust was broken and you have basically been ignoring each other since. So tell me, what do you think about when you see her around the house?" The man sits across from me, looking down, clearly still full of anger. I feel sort of helpless with him. Usually I can break through by session three at least, but he's a tough one.

He shifts in his seat and finally looks up... at the ceiling, not at me. But it's a start.

"I mean obviously I just get pissed as soon as I see her," he grunts, seemingly annoyed at my question.

"And why is that? What is bringing up this anger when she's doing something so harmless as, let's say, cooking dinner?"

He looks confused for a moment, then sighs.

"Every time I see her, I just see--" he cuts himself off and starts to make a fist.

"Go on, I'm not judging you, I'm here to help," I encourage.

Finally he looks straight at me and says, "I see her getting fucked by another man... excuse my profanity."

"Thank you for sharing that," I say, smiling, "and you can swear as much as you'd like with me. It's a form of expressing emotions." I knew that he was thinking this for the previous four sessions, but I'm glad I finally got him to say it for himself. He looks relieved, then continues.

"Like, if she's making food like you said, I see her getting bent over the fucking counter by some asshole who walked straight past our wedding photos in MY HOUSE and didn't blink an eye," his voice begins to raise with anger.

"Or if she's doing laundry, I see her taking off her clothes for him, getting on her knees in the laundry room and sucking his cock right before my eyes, while he taunts me, telling me how much better he fucks my wife, how much she loves it, how I couldn't please her so she had to find someone bigger and better." His tone has changed but I can't quite sense what emotion he's displaying.

"I see. Well it's quite normal to feel insecure after a partner's infidelity. So when you imagine that situation, what do you see yourself doing?" I push further with the questions, as he's clearly in a mood to open up. And for some dirty reason, I like hearing about these visions he's having. It's almost like it's... turning me on. His anger, his passion... oh no, no. I'm a therapist, I can't allow these thoughts to take over during a session. When I focus again after my mind is done wandering, I realize he's been silent for a long moment. And he's looking down again. Oh well, I guess that's all the truth-telling he'll be doing for today!

Then he looks up again, seemingly ashamed. "What I see myself doing... well, it's bad. I can't bear to say it out loud, especially in front of a nice lady like you," he confides.

I giggle without meaning to, and say the first thing that comes to mind. "I may be good at my job, but I'm not perfect or nice or pure. I have bad thoughts too."

"Oh yeah? Like what?" He asks the question this time, smiling back at me. For a moment I consider telling him how his anger turned me on, but I clear my throat and sit up and find something unrelated to say instead.

"Well, when I'm very angry, I have thoughts about hurting people. I would never act on them, but they are there. I just have to acknowledge that it's a natural, unhelpful urge that is easy to suppress. Is that what your thoughts are like?" I turn the prompt back on him.

He thinks for a second then says sincerely, "well, no. Not really." After taking a pause and a big sigh, he continues. "It's weird, I'm not even thinking about hurting the guy that did it anymore. I mean I guess I did for a little bit when I found out, but now my thoughts are more about her..."

He trails off, so I push further, anticipating what he might say and squeezing my thighs together to stop the fire that has begun burning between them. "What about her?"

"Ok well you said you're not judging me so I'll just let it out I guess," he says, sighing again. "For our entire marriage my wife just wanted plain, boring sex. I brought up things that I wanted to do many times and she shut me down. Eventually I gave up and just got used to it. But now that she's got me fucked up like this I keep imagining doing to her all those things she didn't want before."

My eyes are wide with excitement now and I almost feel like I'm going to start drooling. I can't ignore the fact that this big strong man wanting to take over and dominate his wife is getting me so turned on.

"Oh yeah, like what?" I ask, not even hiding my smirk anymore.

The man seems surprised but starts to lean in and happily answers. "Hmm well I want to get her on her knees and hold her head and push my cock all the way down her throat, that would be nice." He's shifting in his seat now. Maybe he's getting turned on too...

"And how do you think that would make her feel?" I'm looking into his eyes now, sensing the sexual tension.

"She'd probably hate it. She'd try to struggle and push me off but I'd just hold her there until she submits. I want her to feel fucking helpless and eventually accept that her body is mine to use."

He opens his legs now so I see the bulge in his pants. Or maybe it wasn't on purpose. Am I imagining things? I continue anyway.

"How would you use her body?"

"Once I'm done destroying her throat I'd pick her up and set her on the counter, covering her mouth so she doesn't try to scream and I don't have to hear her annoying blabbering for another second. I'd rip off her little nightgown and tear her panties apart, then with my hand on her throat I'd start fingering her and staring into her eyes."

"Oh wow, I wonder how her body would be feeling then," I reply in amusement.

"She'd probably try and kick me so I'd grab a belt and tie up her legs. Or maybe before I tie them I'd give her a couple good smacks with it so she knows to stop struggling. Damn it would be good to hear her squeal in pain. Anyway, once I have her legs out of the way and her clothes off, I'd spit on her little pussy and jam 3 fingers in, aggressively, twisting and curving them until she starts squirting uncontrollably..."

He trails off while fantasizing and I suddenly realize how wet my pussy is after hearing him talk like that. Honestly, I can't fucking take it anymore. I need him to fuck me. Fuck this job, and you know what this will probably help him more than any traditional therapy methods.

I clear my throat then finally speak. "Before you continue, I have an idea for an exercise we could do. Are you willing to try?"

He sits up straight and looks off to the side, seemingly snapping back into the reality of where he is and who he's talking to.

"Uh, yeah, sure," he grunts in embarrassment.

I smile. "No need to be embarrassed honey. I think you'll really enjoy this."

His eyes widen as I stand up and walk over until I'm inches away from him, then I kneel, my face just a foot from his lap with the bulge in his pants growing.

"Role playing is a common method of therapy, I guess in this situation it's a bit unconventional, but it doesn't hurt to try. What I want you to do is pretend that I'm her and do to me whatever you fantasize about doing to her. Really take all that pent up rage out, and don't worry one bit about hurting me, I promise I can take it." I look him in the eyes confidently and watch his jaw drop.

He starts to chuckle. "You're kidding, right? This is some kind of test?"

"Not a test hun, I *want* you to do this. I will go to any length to please my clients and keep them happy. If this is what it takes with you, it's my pleasure," I tell him, smiling again.

"Uh, oh, okay," he says, giggling a little bit. He stands up so his crotch is right in my face, then places his hand at the back of my head and thrusts lightly into my face a few times.

"Like that?" He asks, confused and still shocked.

"Oh, no, I don't think you get it. I want your cock." I finally said it. I stare up at him with pleading eyes as his expression turns from flustered to smug.

"Fine, take it out then," he orders, smirking.

"Yes sir." I reply, happy that he's finally getting it.

I caress his bulge for a second then slowly remove his belt and start to unzip his jeans.

"Faster, and give me that," he says, grabbing the belt from my hands. My pussy pulses hearing him order me around. I just know he's gonna make me cum hard. Finally his cock pops out of his pants, and it's a beautiful sight. Not even fully hard and already at least six inches and thick. I can tell it's going to feel so good inside of me.

Before I can keep imagining things he grabs a handful of my hair and tilts my head up to look at him.

"You want this cock, huh? Well actually I don't fucking care whether you want it or not cause you're gonna fucking take it. Open your mouth, bitch." He spits on my face and I open my mouth wide and stick my tongue out. He taps his tip on my tongue and slides it back and forth a little, then in one movement jams it all the way down my throat. I cough and gag as he holds it there, spit running down my mouth.

"Yeah, doesn't it feel good for me to ruin your pretty little face?" He grips my hair harder and tilts me up again. "Look at me you stupid whore. Keep your eyes up." I stare up at him with tears dripping down my cheeks as he thrusts in and out of my throat over and over. His cock keeps growing in my mouth until I can feel it's fully hard, then he finally pulls out and as I try to breathe he slaps his hard dick across my face. "You like that?" He spits on me again and slaps his cock against me a few more times. "Answer me," he orders.

"Yes sir, I love it."

He smiles then lets go of my hair. "Stand up and turn around," he tells me. I quickly oblige, bending over my office's center table. Right away he pulls down my skirt, and I look back and watch him admire my ass, squeezing and slapping it.

"Mm this ass is all mine. Isn't that right?"

I pause for a moment before responding and then feel the belt crack my ass. I let out a small scream as my ass burns in pain and he says, "what did I about answering me when I ask you questions, slut?"

He cracks the belt across my other ass cheek as I apologize. "Sorry sir, yes, that's right, this ass is all yours. Do whatever you want with it."

"Oh I will. I will do a lot to your cute little body, just wait and see."

He grabs the top of my thong and I hear it start to rip as he pulls it right off of me. Then he grabs my hair and pulls my head back and my mouth hangs open on impulse. "Here, take this," he says, shoving my ripped panties in my mouth, "cause if you won't respond when you're supposed to you should at least shut the hell up."

He lets go of my hair and slaps my ass once more then turns me around and pushes me down to sit on the table. He pulls my legs apart and exposes my dripping wet pussy. Then he rips off my button down to expose my tits. They pop right out since I'm always braless, even at work.

He grabs at my tits for a second, squeezing them hard, then twists and pinches my nipples, making me wince in pain. He lets go and I take a deep breath then feel him spit on my pussy. He must be getting ready to finger me like in his fantasy....

He kneels in front of me and slides one finger up and down my wet slit. "God, you have such a nice pussy, and so wet too. Good and ready to be used." On the last word, he pushes his finger inside of me and immediately twists it up. My body twitches in pleasure, finally feeling what I've been wanting. "Mm I think I can fit way more than one..." he says, sliding a second finger in and speeding up the pace. Then a third, fingering me aggressively fast and deep, bringing me so close to an orgasm. Then he stops, making me whimper in anticipation. "Do you squirt?" I nod excitedly. "Wow you are a good slut, I'm gonna love using you." He smiles then jams all 3 fingers back into my wet hole. I moan as he twists his fingers around inside of me and my body starts squirming without control, so ready for a release. Finally I feel the squirt start to shoot out and he pulls his fingers out and smacks my clit over and over as I spray him. Once it's all out I spit the panties out of my mouth and collapse onto the table, breathing heavily. He holds my legs up and while my eyes are closed I feel him lick up and down my slit.

"Mm you taste good too," he says, then slaps my pussy, making me jump. He slaps each one of my tits hard too and I cry out in shock. "That's for spitting your panties out. I didn't tell you to."

"Sorry sir." I respond in fear. He cracks a hard slap across my face, bringing tears to my eyes.

"I didn't tell you to speak bitch," he tells angrily, spitting on my now red face. I stay silent and lay back so I can just take it all in and enjoy the pleasure. My pussy is throbbing but now he's standing over me, stroking his cock, and I know what's coming. I can't wait for him to be inside me.

"I hope you can take all of me, because you're going to whether you like it or not."

I nod in response as he pushes my legs further apart and rubs the head of his cock up and down my dripping pussy. He slides the tip in my hole and I moan loudly, feeling his thickness already. But then he takes it out and says, "you're a needy whore, aren't you? Tell me how much you want my cock like a good little slut."

Without hesitation I beg like he asks. "I want your big fat cock inside of me right now sir, please, I've been waiting so long for it and fantasizing about it. I want you to stretch me out so bad, just pound me and use my body however you like."

"Good girl," he says, smiling, then thrusts hard all the way inside me. I let out a scream-moan and he immediately puts a hand over my mouth to muffle it. He feels so fucking big but sooo good inside of me. He pushes all the way in and out slowly a few times, then starts to speed up. He holds my leg with his free hand and begins grunting in pleasure.

"Mm yes I needed this so bad, good thing your body was right here for me to use."

Then he moves his hand to my clit, pressing his thumb on it and rubbing circles. It feels amazing. My body starts convulsing and I think I'm gonna cum soon. He speaks again: "good slut, I want you to cum all over my cock, can you do that?" I nod. "Then maybe I'll use your body again sometime, cuz that's what you want, right? I bet you want me to walk into your office at random hours of the day and rip your clothes off and fuck you so hard you can't stand. Maybe I should even do it in front of your other clients, so they can see how much of a desperate dirty whore you are." The way he talks while fucking me pushes me over the edge and I start cumming harder than ever before in my life. I writhe around and squeal and moan in extreme pleasure while he continues to use my body to get off. Finally when my orgasm dies down a good minute or two later, he pulls his cock out and moves so that he is standing above my face.

"I'm gonna cum on your pretty face so everyone knows I own you know, how about that?"

I nod again and he strokes his cock above me until cum starts showering me, covering my glasses and touching my lips and even dripping down my tits. Once he blows his huge load all over me, he wipes it around my face with his fingers then parts my lips and sticks them in my mouth. I suck the cum off as he says, "clean them. Gooddd girl, yess."

He stares down at my mess of a body for a moment then walks off and starts grabbing his clothes. All I can do is lay there as my pussy pulses and everywhere else stings from the impacts. He dresses so quick and walks to the door almost before I realize what's going on, so I sit up and start to speak. But before I can, he opens my office door to leave and just says, "same time next week?" Then walks out. I lie back onto the table and take a big breath. Fuck. What have I done...