The Hot Chiro Assistant Pt. 3

Story Info
The Hot Chiro Assistant gets hotter.
5.2k words
4.78
4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid back, Marin's hands wrapped around my cock, her eyes fixed on it, and she pumped away. I knew I would not last long. I knew Marin had no history of sex and I knew this was her firsthand job. I doubted she would be upset with me for not lasting longer than 10 minutes. So, I did not think of baseball or ask her to slow down.

I just sat up, warned her I was about to blow, and she pulled her hands off. I stood up and pumped a few times. I told her to close her eyes and I sprayed my semen over her face, eyes, nose, and mouth. It had been two weeks since the last time, so my load was huge. She was smiling as I grabbed my camera and took pictures of her first facial. After a minute the semen began to drip down her neck and onto her tits.

"What do I do now?" Marin asked.

'Wipe it up with your fingers and taste it.' I explained.

Marin did just that. She gathered it up slowly, playing with it, she sucked her fingers, and smiled wide for my camera.

"Mmm. It tastes kinda like maple syrup. But different." Marin stated.

After 90% was gone I handed her a wet towel. She wiped herself off but wanted to shower instead. She grabbed my cock and drug me into my bathroom. Giggling as she went. We both climbed into my tiny shower and had fun running our hands over each other's body. I made sure to spend extra attention on her tits, ass, and pussy.

Marin glared at me for "crossing her boundaries."

I kissed her on the lips, she parted them, and we began making out. I kissed her neck, nibbled on her skin, and bit her gently. I felt Marin shudder in my arms.

'We no longer have boundaries. Don't worry. I wont make you do anything. I wont push you to do anything. We will talk, we will discuss, and we will only do things you are ready to do. Trust me.' I whispered in her ear.

Marin nodded at me as my hands were groping her ass cheeks. We finished with the shower, exited, toweled off, and went to dinner. The food was cold by now, but we didn't mind. The bedroom antics were worth it.

I put on a tank top and some shorts. Marin stayed naked. I really enjoy her. She knew what I wanted, she did not mind doing it, and I was going to have a perpetual boner with her prancing around naked. Dinner went smoothly but I remembered the three items I bought for Marin.

After dinner I handed her an Amazon box. She smiled while opening it. A small tripod for holding her phone, a small black Bluetooth remote to activate her camera on her phone, and a selfie stick. I showed her how to use all three and she loved them.

We set them up and she practiced taking pictures. She was a natural. And she looked great.

We retired to the couch, covered ourselves in a blanket, and snuggled while watching a movie. Marin sipped on some wine. I noticed her hands were beginning to roam. I smiled at her, and she kept her eyes fixed on the tv. Her hands went from my chest to my thighs, and down to my cock. I jumped a bit at her boldness.

But she never looked at me. She just kept stroking, scratching, and groping. I didn't complain. If she wanted to let her hands roam and not make any mention of it. Then I would let her. Her left hand finally snaked its way down my shorts. Her tight grip on my shaft as she fiddled with me here and there. But eventually. She kept her grip tight.

Slow pumping motions. Base to tip. I groaned at her, she sipped her wine, and she kept her eyes on the tv. Marin's second hand joined in. Caressing my balls with her hand, she rolled my balls around like a fidget spinner, and still. No eye contacts.

'If you keep doing that. I will erupt in my shorts.' I told her.

"Well, I hope so. But I was planning on you squirting your stuff into my wine glass. Then I would drink it. Is that okay? I think I developed a new fetish. I like the taste of your cum. I cannot stop thinking about it. I want it in my mouth, over my face, dripping off my tits. I even thought what it would feel like, sloshing around in my cervix, or up in my guts after you put your dick in my ass" Marin explained. But still not looking at me.

'That's fine with me. You can have all of my cum. You just have to pump it or suck it out yourself.' I explained.

Marin looked at me all of a sudden. Fire in her eyes. Her hands stopped stroking my cock.

"I can suck your cock. You wouldn't mind?" Marin asked.

'I would love it. Anytime, anyplace, feel free.' I told her. Lost in lust.

Marin set down her wine glass, she pulled off the blanket, and yanked my shorts with my underwear down to my ankles. She then pulled them off and threw them behind her on the floor. Marin looked my cock up and down closely. Then at me.

I nodded and she began licking my shaft with her tongue. I nearly lost it right there. Marin handed me my phone and stated, "Here. Record my first blow job."

I did just that. Or at least the best I could. Marin must have watched porn. She was an expert. She licked the right spots, grasping my balls in her hands, she took a deep breath, and sucked my cock head into her mouth.

She moaned while looking up at me. Her eyes locked on mine. The camera recorded everything. Marin did her best to slide her mouth up and down. Her tongue swirling around. Eventually she set into a motion, my cock hitting the back of her throat, and she kept her rhythm. After 5 minutes she stopped, pulled my cock from her mouth, and began massaging her jaw.

'While you recover, pump my shaft with your hands.' I told her.

Marin's hands pumped my shaft. Her saliva made it slippery. She went back to sucking my cock in her mouth, her eyes locked on mine. 10 more minutes and I told her I was going to cum. Marin sucked harder, pumping my shaft with her hands, she wanted it in her mouth.

I leaned my head back. I burst. Marin moaned, sucking harder, swallowing, and pumping my cock with her two hands. After thirty seconds I begged her to stop. Too much. I was overloaded with stimulus. Marin pulled her mouth from the tip of my cock, licked it, and then kissed it.

"That was fun. You are tasty. How often can I do that?" Marin asked. Smiling wide.

'I can usually do 2-3 in the morning and 2-3 at night. That was #2 for the night. I need a break. Usually like 10-15 minutes in between. Then we can go again.' I explained.

She crawled back onto the couch, pulled the blanket over us, and she retained a tight grasp with my cock in her hand. Damn this girl. I was going to need to stay hydrated.

"Your amount was much less than earlier. I was able to swallow it all. It felt so naughty, dirty, and even a little. Sexy." Marin explained. Sipping her wine.

'Well done on your firsthand job and blow job.' I told her.

'You must have studied. You did not seem like an amateur.' I explained.

Marin looked at me and stated, "No. But I have studied. Yes. I have watched some porn on my computer. I have lately become fascinated with your penis. How they work. What do I do to give you pleasure? But some of the videos are very raunchy. 2 men, 2 women, black guys, dildos, butt stuff." Marin stated while she shivered.

'You have mentioned and showed me that you like pee stuff. Is that just a public sort of thing? Like because it's dangerous, you might get caught, and it's supposed to be a private thing?' I asked.

"Well. Yes. And no. I enjoy you watching me pee. I guess doing it in public makes it more exciting. I would eventually like more than just one person to watch me. But right now. You are enough." Marin explained.

'Would you like to pee on me?' I asked.

"Really? You are okay with me doing that?" Marin asked excitedly.

'I guess if we were in a private setting. Somewhere we could clean up after. And not like in my face or mouth. I would be okay with it. I had never really considered pee play before I met you. But if you like it, want it, and want to do it with me. Then I will do it with you.' I explained as best as I could.

Marin kissed me. Excited about the newest revelation. I knew I would need to keep some spare clothes in my truck, a bag of baby wipes, and maybe a towel or two. I made up my mind to make a "go bag" and fill up a backpack in case we needed the items.

'Would you be okay flashing your tits or ass in public. Like say at a Mardi Gras party or bar.' I asked. Not knowing how Marin might feel about public nudity or flashing.

"Hmm. Well, I would be very turned on by doing it. I have had several wet dreams about stripping in front of men at a club, streaking a football game, or just sitting on a desk in front of a class of college students while I masturbated. To feel their eyes on me while I did something so naughty. Yes. I would do it. But you would have to be with me. Okay?" Marin explained. Looking at me intently.

I explained we would start out slow. She could do little steps here and there. Marin stood up quickly, grabbed my hand, and drug me to the bathroom. Without a word she stripped me naked and pushed me in the shower. I expected her to turn the water on but instead she pushed me against the cold tile wall. Pulled my leg out, spread her legs, and began to piss on me.

Her hot gold urine sprayed my naked thigh and dribbled down my leg. Marin was looking at me with lust filled eyes and a huge smile on her face. After 30 seconds or so she stopped and was giggling.

"Are you okay with that? I have always wanted to pee on someone. Man or woman. I didn't care. But that was fun. My pussy is so wet." Marin stated excitedly.

I grabbed her by her shoulders, I spun her around, I knelt down and attacked her pussy with my mouth. The salty taste of urine still on her lips. Marin moaned loudly as I held her firm. Her legs twitched, her hips bucking, her hands found their way to my head.

I licked, sucked, and tongued her pussy. I knew it was Marin's first time a man or woman had done it. I wanted it to be special. Marin was moaning loudly. Her hips thrusting into my mouth. It took less than 5 minutes. And a small gush of fluid shot into my mouth. Marin moaned louder, her hips jerking, she was massaging her breasts with her hands.

I kept licking, prodding, and sucking. Her legs were shaking so much she couldn't stand. In between her ragged breaths she begged me to stop. I wiped my face and stood up. I held her by her shoulders as she nearly slid down the tile wall.

"That was awesome. I had an orgasm. My first one with another person. How many can a woman have? Like a man. Do I need to wait 10 minutes? Is 2 or 3 my max?" Marin asked. Her voice quite. She sounded tired.

'I'm not sure. Each woman is different. Some only want one, then they pull up their pants, leave, or roll over and go to sleep. Some are okay having two, three, four, or more. But your lady parts will get more sensitive, more blood will flow into them, touching them can be very painful after sex or oral sex.' I explained.

I picked up Marin and carried her to my bed. I laid her down, parted her legs, and began eating her pussy again. Marin's hands remained on the back of my head the whole time. True to my words. Her clit had become more swollen. It stuck out from its hood. Her lips were red and swollen. I paid extra attention to them as I licked, sucked, and prodded.

It took only 10 minutes and she orgasmed again. Another small squirt of fluid in my mouth. Her legs shook, her hips thrusting, her eyes closed, and she moaned loudly. After #2 she was breathing very heavily.

I asked if she needed a break and she nodded. I stood up. Her legs did not close. I walked to the living room and got my phone. Several pictures of her with her swollen pussy on display. Her legs spread, her tits in her hands. Her face was a mixture of "I'm done" and "let's fuck all night."

Marin asked with her weak voice, "How many times can you do that? Will your jaw get tired?"

'I'm fine eating pussy. My tongue will get tired in time. But I have no problems going all night. If you will let me that is. Are you okay with my hands roaming to other areas?' I asked.

In her sex crazed stupor she asked, "What other areas?"

I laid down, my mouth on her pussy, her hips thrusting to meet me. My hands roamed her thighs, her ass, and finally my finger touched her asshole. Marin's legs kicked violently. But I did not pull my mouth from her flesh. I kept rubbing her asshole with my finger. Marin's legs kicked less, but her whole body shuddered.

Another 10 minutes and she orgasmed again. 3 in less than an hour. Her legs were quaking slowly. Small tremors in her muscles as she ran her hands over her tired body and covered her pussy. I saw she was slowly stroking her engorged lips and clit. Her legs shuddered again as she touched them.

'If you want. I can give you an ice pack. It will feel extremely cold. But in time your parts won't be so engorged, and we can go again.' I explained.

Marin nodded as her hands roamed her own body. I knew she had very little sex experience. But I believed she had likely played with herself a time or two. She was 25 years old, came from a religious and restrictive family. But it was not unheard of for women to touch themselves.

I put the phone on a stand and pointed it at her pussy. Marin looked up and saw it. She parted her legs wider, she stroked her clit, her lips, and her vaginal opening. Slowly and methodically. After 10 minutes I walked up, I used the palm of my hand, and I pressed it against her clit. Marin damn near jumped off the bed from the touch.

I made small circles with my palm. Keeping constant pressure on her clit. Her hands pawed at the bed covers, her mouth biting the pillows, her moaning got louder and louder. 30 seconds and her hips were thrusting into the air. I saw a small squirt of fluid arc out of her pussy and nearly hit the phone. I kept rubbing, faster, faster, and faster.

Marin's moans were so loud and her body shaking so much I thought she might stop me. No. Her hands stayed out at her sides, pawing the blankets, scratching, while her legs shook. She had no plans to stop me, I was going to keep it up.

I pulled my hand away for just long enough to add some massage oil. Marin's eyes shot open, she glared at me, and I put my hand back on her clit. Small circles, large circles, and more pressure. 10 more minutes and she squirt orgasmed again. That was #4 in less than 2 hours.

Marin was breathing hard, sweat dripping from her tits, chest, and legs. I did not stop. My arms were tired, my forearms exhausted, I moved the phone away and crawled back between her legs. As soon as my tongue hit her pussy her hands found the back of my head. She was now thrusting her pussy into my face. Her fingers had a hold of my hair. She was in sex land.

For whatever reason it only ever took Marin 10-15 minutes for each orgasm. She was quick and easy compared to lots of my ex-girlfriends.

By #8 Marin was pleading for me to stop. Her eyes were barely open, her mouth dry, and her limbs were slow to move.

'I will stop at #10. Beg me to keep going babe.' I asked.

"Please. Keep going. I need to cum 2 more times. Please. Please. I will do anything." Marin begged weakly.

I put my mouth back on her pussy. Her hands were no longer in my hair. They were instead roaming her tits, her neck, and her stomach.

It took only 30 minutes to get to #10. Her legs shuddered violently. Much more than any other time. I made sure to draw circles around her anus with my fingertip. It winked at me as I pressed and tickled. Marin even stopped thrusting her pussy into my mouth. She lay there. Content to enjoy 10 orgasms. And too tired to help.

Marin could barely move. She tried to crawl out of bed. Instead, I pulled back my covers, pushed her under them, and wrapped her up. I went to scoop some ice cream and brought it back to her.

I fed her some rocky road ice cream. Her greedy lips sucking at it as she lay in bed. Her head resting on a pillow.

'Imagine how much more powerful sex will be. Your insides are 10 times more sensitive. You have a lot of exploring and coming to terms with your body. When I touched your anus. You almost exploded. I have a feeling there is more to it than you know.' I whispered as I fed her ice cream.

Marin nodded along with me as I explained my thoughts.

When all the ice cream was gone, I turned off the lights and crawled into bed next to her. If she had initially planned on sleeping in a separate bed. Then all of the orgasms had changed her mind. She let me wrap my arms around her naked body and she hugged them tightly while she fell asleep.

Sleep came quickly for us both. My tongue and jaw were tired. Not to mention my cock and balls.

Waking up was wonderful. We had not moved an inch during the night.

Marin slowly woke, her hair barely covering her face, and the light slowly increased. She moaned while she sat up.

"My body feels like I ran a marathon. What did you do to me?" Marin asked. Groaning and yawning.

'Which part hurts the most?' I asked.

"All my muscles. I fell dehydrated like I ran 60 miles. My legs are sore, my ass, my back, my stomach, even my arms. All tired and aching." Marin complained as she stretched.

'Well you were really shaking, twitching, and straining last night. You also sweat quite a bit.' I explained.

I went to the kitchen and made some coffee. Marin walked out, slowly, and her feet were shuffling.

"I think I will take you up on that cold pack. For down there." Marin explained.

I laughed, grabbed a towel, and pulled the ice pack from the freezer. Marin placed it on her pussy and jumped. "Cold!" she stated.

She sat and drank coffee while I made breakfast. Her left hand holding the ice pack on her groin.

I made eggs, sausage, biscuits, and laid out some previously cut melon.

Marin ate it all. How did she stay so skinny and fit when she devoured all the food. I turned on the bathtub and filled it with hot water. A little Epsom salt and Marin slid in. She handed me the ice pack and stated, "This was a good idea. Thank you."

I cleaned up the kitchen and sat on the floor next to the bathtub. The bathroom was entirely new but there wasn't much room. So, I only installed a standard bathtub. Marin was too tall for the tub. Her knees poked out of the water as we chatted.

"Will sex be even more powerful? And draining?" Marin asked.

'Well yes. The feelings, the nerves, the whole area will be much more sensitive. You had 10 orgasms last night. Most women stop at one or two. But you just seemed to keep going and going.' I explained.

Marin smiled at me and stated, "Yeah. It felt wonderful. But 10 is too many. My body is wrecked. I worry sex may be too much for me."

I laughed and explained, 'Sex can be very powerful. The feelings, the after affects, the need for more. I knew plenty of girls in high school that had been home schooled up until then. They became total sex crazed whores after their first-time having sex. Then there were Mormons. They were told sex is bad. Only for procreation. They too went wild in high school. Fucking several times, a day. No care in the world for who it was with.'

I explained sex can also create attachments or break connections. It is easy to think that sex will make your relationship stronger, your connection stronger, but some people have sex and then move on to the next partner. A betrayal of sorts after a sexual connection can make your emotions even stronger. Good and bad.

Marin nodded along with me as I talked.

"I know you aren't working right now due to your injuries. But can I beg you to get a hot tub? I have never been in one, it sounds amazing." Marin asked.

'Or we can go to my buddy's house. Mark has one. I don't think he would mind a guest or two.' I explained while I got up.

A quick phone call to Mark and his wife Mary. They had no problem with us coming over. I told them I would bring wine, beer, and burgers. They liked the idea and wanted to meet Marin.

I asked Marin if I could 'show her off to my friend Mark.'

12