The Hot Chiro Assistant Pt. 7

Story Info
The Hot Chiro Assistant has gone crazy.
7k words
4.46
2.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All week it was a competition between Jill, Avery, and Marin. They must have been communicating with each other, talking about who could send a better nude picture, or all three were just hell bent on blowing up my phone 24/7.

Avery had sent at least 100 pictures each day starting as soon as I dropped her off at home on Monday night. Jill sent about the same amount, but she was doing a lot of outfits, up skirt, bikini, and oops type pictures. Marin was sending everything. Shower, toilet, half clothed, naked, fingering her clit, and lots of peeing pictures. Several pictures a day were of her outside at night. I was unsure where she was but assumed it was her backyard.

I think for sheer different types of pictures Marin won. But Jill was my favorite. Not that I would ever tell anyone. She had the best and biggest tits. And her golden blonde hair. Both on her head and on her pussy drove me wild. I had always thought Marin was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Model quality. That is until I met her mom and sisters. Even though some were not her sisters but cousins. They were all gorgeous, had incredible bodies, and all model quality. I changed my mind about each woman. Who was hotter? Each had different qualities. Legs, butt, tits, face, hair, skin, personality, fetish. There is no way I could really rate them. Every time I thought about one, they became my new #1.

I truly do not know how I lasted the week. So many nudes. Marin started sending videos. Her playing with her clit and shooting out small squirts. Dancing, twerking, stripping, or dirty talking. She had been using the internet on her computer or phone. That I was sure of. She had learned quite a bit on how to talk dirty, she learned new words, and her confidence grew. She smiled into the camera, her eyes glowing, and described how she would suck my cock. Lick my asshole. Jerk my cock in her hands. And loads more. She did not seem ashamed, bashful, or embarrassed in the dirty talking videos.

Thursday night I began to notice a trend in Jill's photo's she sent. She did lots of pictures where she was flashing her tits, up skirts, and pictures where she accidentally popped a nipple out. Or as I called them, "oopsies" pictures.

I texted Jill and asked, 'you seem to like flashing. Or fake flashing. Is that your thing?'

"My thing? I don't know what you mean." Jill replied.

'Your fetish. What turns you on the most? Your fantasy you like and gets you hot.' I explained.

We went back and forth in texts most of the night. I learned she wants to flash her tits and pussy in public settings like coffee shops, school, restaurants, and even church. She wants to "accidentally" bend over, her blouse too loose, and her tit/nipple be visible to a person. She also wants to change, using the shower, the bathroom, or something where she is half dressed or naked and has random people walk in on her.

I now understand what happened at my house. She was topless in my bathroom. Waiting for me. Idiot me. How slow can I be?

She also described how she was ready for sex. But not just normal sex. She had recently been watching lots of videos with eating ass, toys in ass, and anal sex. She described it as the "worst type of sex possible. But watching it turned me on the most."

From my experience 1 in 10 women like anal sex or at least enjoy it. 1 in 10 of women who enjoy it become addicted. So around 1 in 100 are crazy anal addicted sluts. I wondered if Jill was that 1 in 100. Even though she was still a virgin.

Avery and I also text most of the week. I asked her the same questions, but she was very hesitant to talk about sex, fetish, or what turned her on. I advised her that many women are very sheltered, resistive to their desires, and to talk about it or release it will make it easier for her to orgasm. She stated, "So far, I have never had troubles orgasming. I can go over and over."

I thought maybe everything was her kink. Some women in my experience like it all. There is not one thing that gets them off. Maybe Avery was like that. Vanilla sex, oral, flashing, nudity, bondage, semen play, and other things. But since it was all so new, she was excited by it all. Only time would tell.

Friday finally got here, and I went to my appointment. Marin was seated at her desk, a large smile on her face, and no one else around. Dr. Stone pulled me into the backroom as I arrived, adjusted me, and almost sprinted out. "To beat traffic" was his only answer. I seriously doubted that.

Marin locked the doors as I lay on the table. It was our routine. I was recovering as Marin prepared the office for our fun.

I looked up to see she was not naked. But wearing some tiny pink G-string panties, a black under bust corset, and heart shaped pasties that covered her nipples.

I sat up smiling and Marin motioned with her finger to follow her.

We went to the only part of the office I had never been in. Dr. Stone's personal office. It had a large desk to the left in front of the window, a full wall of bookshelves, a small leather chair on the right side, and a small table with doctor stuff next to the door.

Marin pulled the leather chair out from the wall and set it in the middle of the room. She set her phone on a small black device, pushed me into the chair, and some music started playing. Marin turned away from me, wiggling her hips, her hands playing with her hair. Marin proceeded to tease me. Dancing like a stripper or hooker. Just out of arms reach. She would walk behind me, her hands running through my hair, she would place her leg or foot over my shoulder. She would rub my chest and scratch it with her fingernails.

The music changed, she stood in front of me, shaking her tits, smiling, and laughing. She climbed on my lap, gyrating, thrusting, and grinding. She shook her ass in my face, she pulled the tiny G-string to the side, letting me see her wet virgin pussy, and then pulling away before I could touch it.

She slapped my hand. Not playfully. But hard. She kept up the dancing, the lap dancing, and the charade. After nearly an hour my cock was harder than it had ever been. Marin grabbed it through my pants. Laughing and telling me she was going to make me "cum in my shorts."

I let her play her game. Thinking she was in charge. She slid her G-string down to her ankles. She stood just out of arms reach as she shook her wet pussy at me. She bent over, looked back, and winked at me. Far too long she was there. Let me look but not touch.

She stood up, turned around, and climbed on my lap again. She peeled off one pasty and stuck it to my cheek next to my mouth. She then kissed me hard. Tongue in my mouth, forced inside, and all around. She pulled back, pulled the last pasty off, and stuck it to my other cheek. She pulled my hair on top of my head with her hand, my head pulled back, she began sucking and biting my neck.

Her pussy still griding on my crotch. She then pushed my head to one side. Her mouth against my ear.

"I want you to fuck me. Not make love. Not gentle. I want your giant cock to damage me. To spear my holes. You will not need to tie me down. I will bend over for you, spread my legs for you, take me anyway you want. I am all yours. You will enjoy dumping your semen in my unprotected womb. You will rage fuck me. Ripe my lips apart. Blood will coat your cock as you take my virginity. But not just my cunt. You will rip my asshole. It will bleed. You will laugh with joy. You will own my holes. You will be the first to conquer them. They will never close. After you fuck them with your giant cock. You will shove a fist. In each. You will tear those holes to degrees never seen before. When you decide you are done. You will rip your fists out at the same time. Your whore will be empty. But her holes will never close. They will gape forever." Marin stated. Likely in a prepared statement. She had been studying. It was a hot, teasing, sexy speech.

But did she mean it or was she only teasing me? Trying to get me to blow a load in my pants.

I looked at her as she smiled wide, her pussy griding on my cock with real pressure and rhythm.

I could tell she was not getting tired. She had been working out hard for weeks. Many times, I watched while she was naked.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth, my cunt, or my butt?" Marin asked lewdly as she whispered in my ear.

'I thought you were doing this to try and get me to cum in my pants.' I replied, smiling at her.

"No. That was just me teasing you. All your cum is mine. It will not be wasted in your pants. If you did blow it, I would suck your boxers, I would lick them clean. I love eating your semen." Marin stated, still whispering in my ear.

'Then turn upside down. 69. Pull my cock from my pants while I eat your sweaty pussy.' I told her.

Marin wasted no time, she flipped upside down, her legs straddling my head, she undid my zipper and my cock popped out and directly into her hot mouth.

Marin ground her pussy into my mouth. I sucked, licked, and nibbled. It was a race to see who would orgasm first. I wrapped my hands around her ass cheeks, I spread them apart and flicked my tongue across her anus.

Marin must have considered this as wrong or cheating. She squeezed my balls with her hand, she sucked harder on my cock. I knew I was getting close to blowing it. But so was Marin. Her hips were thrusting, wiggling, and grinding involuntarily. I could feel her breathing getting faster. I doubled my effort, and my tongue flicked her clit back and forth.

"Same time?" Marin asked.

I nodded and we both set to make the other orgasm. It hit at the same time. Both of us groaning, shaking, and thrusting. A small jet of hot liquid shot out. Marin pushed her pussy back against my face as she sucked my cock harder than ever before. My load filled her mouth. Several days' worth. She swallowed several times before coming up for air. She climbed off my face and smiled while she regained her feet. Her legs were wobbly, but she was happy.

My cock was still standing tall. Through the zipper in my pants. A small drip of semen leaked from the tip. Marin saw it, she bent down, licked it with her tongue, and kept her eyes on mine.

"I can't miss a drop." Marin stated. After licking my head clean.

I put my cock away as she wiped her body with a small towel. She had gotten quite sweaty during her performance. I looked at the clock on the wall. It had been over an hour. Her phone still playing music in the corner. She bent over, pulled the pasties off my face, and put them back on her nipples. She found her G-string and pulled it back into place. Her pussy and thighs were still glistening from her juices.

I had her step back as I took a few pictures. She looked like a stripper. She posed like one too. She leaned over the table, her ass in the air, she walked slowly on her tip toes, like she was wearing high heeled shoes. She bent over Dr. Stone's desk, nibbling at her lower lip, lust in her eyes. I took several more pictures as she climbed on the desk, sat on her butt, and spread her legs wide. She then pulled her G-string to the side, showing her soaked pussy. I took several more pictures as she smiled.

She was incredibly hot. My cock was hard again.

I walked to the desk, I pulled the chair away, and pushed Marin on her back. She scooted her pussy to the edge of the desk as I laid my cock on her pubic area. My cock head was past her belly button. She used two hands to wrap them around my cock and stroked it. Her head was held up. Just barely enough to look down her slutty body as she stroked me.

What a sight it was. It took less than 10 minutes. I squirted a load over her body, it hit her face and her hair. She giggled as she continued to stroke me until I stopped spurting semen. Her chest, stomach, belly button, and hands were coated in white fluid. More than I could imagine came out. Usually, the first load is the biggest. This was the size of 5 loads.

I stepped back to take more pictures. Her body was covered in semen. Marin smiled as she played with her belly button. Overflowing. She scooped up as much as she could and dripped it into her mouth. I took several close-up pictures of her fingers and face. Drop after drop hung from her finger as it dripped slowly into her hungry mouth.

When it was all gone, I handed her some towels. She wiped herself up as best as she could. Without a shower she would smell like semen. She went into the lobby to get dressed. Or at least that is what she called it. After I pulled up my pants and walked out. I was thunderstruck.

She was wearing a plaid miniskirt. So short the bottom of her ass cheeks poked out while she stood up. She had a tiny white schoolgirl shirt that tied around the middle which barely covered her tits and showed massive cleavage. It was white but so see through you could see her pasties covering her nipples. She applied some very bright red lipstick, dark black eye shadow, and pulled up some fishnet knee high stockings. The last thing she pulled on was a set of bright red 4-inch-tall heels.

She then pulled out a black wig from her bag. Marin set to pin her beautiful hair up tightly. Then covered her head in the black wig. The hair was shiny, obviously fake, and short. The hair only went down past her ears and ended just past her jaw line. The length was short and cut clean. She did not look at all like herself.

Marin was looking at herself in a tiny hand mirror. I was taking more pictures of her outfit. Or lack thereof. She looked like a taller, sexier, but also trashier Britney Spears in a schoolgirl type outfit.

"Let's go to the bar. That metal bar in town." Marin stated.

'Like that? Wholly shit. That bar is kinda rough. Are you sure?' I asked.

Marin picked up a tiny white purse, she put her lipstick and phone in it. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to my truck. She climbed inside giving me a great upskirt view of her tiny pussy.

I ran around to the driver's side as she had already positioned herself to lean over the center console to give me road head. She unzipped my pants, fished out my cock, and began sucking. I hadn't even closed my door yet.

I started the truck and drove to the metal bar. A live band played every Friday night. It was only 6pm. I doubted it would be very full, but this was not my kind of bar. As I pulled in and parked the truck Marin went to sucking my cock harder. It took only another minute, and I blew my load in her mouth. Marin swallowed it all, sat up, and applied more red lipstick to her lips.

I looked down to see she had covered my cock, pubic hair, and balls in bright red lipstick. Before I could zip up my pants Marin was climbing out of the truck. I chased after her as she had a 20-foot head start.

At the door a bouncer checked our ID's. He looked at Marin up and down as she held my hand. It was the first time I felt her trembling. She as nervous, she was excited, she was shaking. The bouncer returned our ID's, and we went inside.

There was a long bar at the entrance. A rush of hot stale air hit my face. The place stunk of urine, stale beer, and body odor. Some stools were along the bar, but mostly it was a bar you would stand up, lean against, or hang out next to. There were small tables in the main area with chairs around them. Then a small stage at the far end past the dance floor. The stage was small, it had lead singer, two guitarists, a guy on a keyboard, and a guy on the drums. The whole stage was wrapped in chicken wire. A small door on the far side.

The music was loud. It was an 80's metal band. The singer was so loud, the music imbalanced, I couldn't tell if he was singing or screaming into the microphone. Marin walked to the bar ahead of me, she leaned over and yelled at the barman. He nodded and she turned around. Her ass had been sticking out and two guys with a girl were sitting nearby. They saw up her skirt and her tiny panties.

This was not Marin's normal attire. I doubted that she was aware how much she was exposing. One of the men at the table stood up as I walked over to Marin. I stood next to her, her arm around my shoulders, and he sat back down. He looked like he was in construction or an iron worker. Jeans, a torn shirt, and covered in grease and dirt. His friend looked the same.

The woman, however. She was obviously a hooker. She had tall PVC boots. Her bare skin showed bruises and scabs. A tiny tube dress that showed off her red panties and no bra. Her tiny, deflated tits barely held up the tube dress. She had likely been a D-cup at one time. But she had lost so much weight her empty tits were sagging and less than a B-cup now. Her hair was a mess, her lipstick smudged, and her dark eyeshadow streaked across her face. She had a cigarette in her mouth that was half burnt and bent slightly.

Marin was looking around the bar, taking in the sight. Her eyes slowly stopped on the singer. The barman handed her a drink. It looked like a 16-ounce iced tea. Marin gulped it down quickly. She dribbled quite a lot of it down her chin, on her shirt, and down onto the floor. She wiped her face with her arm, she kissed me, and walked away. The overpowering odor of Vodka on her lips. The bar man slapped me on the shoulder, and I paid him with $20.

Marin approached the two men and the woman. She bent over, her ass exposed, and she yelled in the man's ear. He pulled out a cigarette, placed it in Marin's mouth, and lit it. Marin stood up, she pulled her shirt open, and flashed her tits to the man. He nodded and she tied her shirt closed.

Marin turned, her ass wiggling, as she walked back to me, smiling, cigarette in her mouth. She stood next to me, took a long drag, grabbed my face, and roughly kissed me while blowing smoke into my mouth. I began coughing and pulled away.

Marin smiled at me wickedly. The two men, hooker, and barman laughed. Marin sucked on the cigarette until it was gone. She flicked it to the floor and walked away. Stunned. I did not know what was going on. Marin was about 5 feet away from me, she stopped, turned around, pulled off her tiny purse, and threw it at me.

She then motioned to me with her finger to sit down. I looked around, pulled a bar stool close to me, and sat. I did not know what was about to happen. And if I had known. I would have never believed it.

Marin strutted alone to the dance floor. The singer was blaring his music. It was so distorted I could not make out the lyrics or the song. Marin didn't seem to care. She made it to the middle of the dance floor, she raised her hands over her head, and she danced. Alone.

She wiggled, she swayed, she kicked, she ran her hands over her body. She flicked up her skirt. Both front and back. Showing her panties to the crowd and the singer. He noticed her. He pointed at her, then his cock, and began hip thrusting.

Marin untied her shirt, she pulled it open, exposing her tits barely covered by pasties. She wiggled, she bounced, and she danced. But she left her shirt open. The barman whistled loudly. I turned to see him smiling wide as the door banged open.

20 men and 10 women flooded in. The bar was not that big. This group would fill at least half of it. They were all dressed like dirty construction men. I know the type. I work with them. The women looked like payroll, secretaries, and hookers. The barman stated handing out drinks as they saw Marin. Dancing alone.

As the next song started Marin was dancing more and more slutty. Shaking her ass at the singer, bending over, and running her hands over her nearly naked body. The construction workers were yelling at Marin. Lewd comments.

The barman pointed at me and told them something. They laughed, beer dripping down their clothes, and they walked to the tables in front of Marin.

Two of their women or hookers stood next to me. Their hands on my shoulders and asked that I buy them drinks. I nodded and the barman got them two large glasses. Each drink was electric blue. He then handed them another brown drink. It looked like the iced tea Marin guzzled earlier. The women kissed me on the cheeks and walked away.

12