The Hot Holiday

Story Info
The boys next door get more than they expected.
3.9k words
3.65
32.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few years ago my wife and I were on holiday in Spain and there were two younger guys in the apartment next to ours. After a bit of chat she ended up fucking them both for most of the week.

They were friends out there for a week of getting drunk and chasing girls. They were both 22, well dressed, nice looking, quite sensible and she fancied both straight away. That holiday was crazy, it was super-hot and she was super horny. There are a few rules for our holidays. One is that a few days before we leave she must get waxed from the eyebrows down, another is that she can't wear a bikini top where it can be avoided -- so she must always sunbathe topless -- and the final, golden, rule is that she must be available for sex with anyone at any time.

I have said before that she has had a lot of men starting from when she was much younger. She ended up with a group of guys that passed her and some of her friends around between them for sex. It excited her to be the centre of attention and made her quite submissive. She knew that 'going out' with a guy meant that he expected to fuck her. Once you are used to having that variety it's hard to settle down and it wasn't long after we were married that she was fucked by someone else as I watched. It was my suggestion that she eagerly accepted! That was on our first holiday together, we both loved it and had no regrets and it set a pattern that we stick to.

The first night she fucked the two guys it was something we had already talked about during the day as they had seen her topless around the pool (and as a 36E you can hardly miss her tits!) and when I realised they were next door I made her keep her top off on our balcony too. We had come up from the pool and were sitting having a drink when they came out and looked over at her sitting there with her top off. They looked slightly embarrassed but I offered them a drink and they accepted. So, we had a couple of beers and a chat. I don't think they looked at me once! The sun was still hot so I suggested to Jayne that she put some more sun cream on. She knew exactly what to do and spent an age rubbing the lotion into her tits before spreading her legs wide and paying attention to her inner thighs. The thong she was wearing was tiny and tight, it barely covered the lips of her pussy and by the time she had finished the boys would have been in no doubt that she was shaved and horny!

As the sun went in I said that we needed to go in and get cleaned up before dinner so pulled Jayne to her feet. My hand was clearly rubbing and squeezing her arse as I said that we might see them later. I propelled her into the bedroom and her thong was quickly on the floor and her hot wet cunt was sucking two of my fingers deep inside. The patio door was open and they were probably only 20 feet away and could clearly have heard her groans of delight as I quickly finger fucked her to her first, noisy, orgasm. The fuck that followed was no quieter and half the hotel must have heard us!

While I was fucking her I kept saying 'those lads want you' and she was saying 'no, they want girls their own age' so when we met them in the bar later, all of us a bit pissed, it was a sort of challenge. We asked them up for a drink and once in the apartment, Jayne, complaining of the heat, changed from her smart dress into a sheer kaftan that emphasised the fact that her big nipples were hard and that her tiny black thong was the only other thing she was wearing. She brought the drinks out and with the kaftan almost unbuttoned to the waist and made sure that they got an eyeful of her tits and bare legs.

We were soon chatting away about the weather and the resort but it was obvious that their eyes were drawn to Jayne as she squirmed around on her chair. I asked one of them, Mark, if they had managed to pick up any girls yet and he just laughed and said no, but things were going ok so far and they weren't complaining!

I was wondering how to move things on when the other one, Paul, said he wanted to use the toilet. Jayne gave him a minute and followed him into the apartment. Mark and I were still chatting when we heard a loud groan from Jayne. It was a sound I had heard hundreds of times. She makes it when a cock is first pushed firmly into her pussy. Marks jaw dropped but I just carried on chatting like nothing had happened, and we carried on talking about restaurants with a backdrop of Paul fucking my wife. Eventually Paul came out onto the balcony dressed only in his boxer shorts. He picked up his beer and drained what was left in one long swig. He looked a bit tongue tied and started to mumble something to Mark about Jayne but I cut him short.

"Mark, Jayne is in the bedroom. Why don't you go and see what she wants?"

Given that his mate had come out only wearing his boxer shorts and the noises that had been coming from the room, he was in no doubt what Jayne wanted and with a gleeful grin he jumped up and almost ran into the apartment. Paul and I sat almost holding our breath until the unmistakable groan from the bedroom as Mark sank his cock balls deep into my slutty wife. We had a beer and when his mate came back from fucking Jayne they left.

I went into the bedroom to find Jayne half asleep on her back, legs parted and a very wet patch on the sheet underneath her. That was enough to make me mega hard and I quickly took my place between her willing thighs, fucking her hard and fast as told her what beautiful sexy little slut she was. Once we had both cum (again) she told me what had happened with Paul. She had striped and was waiting for him when he came out of the toilet and had simply pulled him into the bedroom, telling him that I knew what she was doing and that it was my idea and that she was going to have Mark next. She said he had a lovely body and a nice thick cock and given her a good fucking before cumming all over her tits. She had only just wiped the spunk off when Mark bounded into the room, shirt half off and obviously eager for his turn. If anything his cock was even bigger and he had climbed on top of her and fucked her like a man possessed before pulling her into doggy and spunking deep inside her.

The next day we had booked to go on an excursion and didn't get back until late so we didn't see them. We just had a quiet meal and a bottle of wine before going to bed for a slow comfortable fuck. She rode on top of me so I could suck her nipples and maul her tits as she ground down on me, milking my cock with her 'secret' muscles. I'm sure we were both thinking about Mark and Paul. I hadn't seen them fucking her and I certainly wanted to and knowing her as I did I was sure that she would want them again.

The next morning we woke up and it was raining heavily, no one was going anywhere. I said hello to Mark over the balcony, he looked as bored as we were.... Jayne was up and about and only wearing a baggy t-shirt and knickers. We'd had some breakfast and I was thinking of fucking her to pass the time (well, why not!) when I had another thought. So I pulled her towards me, had a quick grope so she knew what I was after and pulled her knickers off. Then I dragged her over to the door, opened it, pushed her outside and banged on the door next to ours where the lads were. They answered it almost immediately and I pushed her inside, pulling her t-shirt up so they could see she was naked under it. There was a bit of a shocked silence from the lads and a squeal from the Jayne so I pushed her towards them and said, 'Here you go, bring her back when you have finished with her.' before turning and going back to our apartment. As I was making myself another coffee I could hear the lads laughing and Jayne squealing through the walls. However, that soon changed to the rhythmic sound of fucking, the bed scraping on the floor and her moaning as she started to cum. They had the patio doors open so everyone could hear what was going on....

I went around a couple of hours later to find her a sweaty spunky mess. She was on one of the beds, fingering her cunt while they watched, trying to getting hard enough to fuck her yet again. I waited until she had made herself cum and then they watched as I fucked her in the spoons position so they could see my cock in her sloppy cunt.

If I'd suggested her going around to their room and being left with them she might have said no so sort of forcing her worked out best for everyone. She said they were quite rough, dragged her into the bedroom and literally ripped her t-shirt off to get at her tits as she tried to hold it down, she was struggling and trying to get away (although she wanted to be fucked by then) so one held her down, arms over her head as the other finger fucked her, commenting on how wet her cunt was and what a slut she was before sticking his cock in her. They fucked her a couple of times each, made her suck them, spit roasted her, fucked her big tits. I told them after, "you should have called your mates, she's never had a proper gangbang" which got me a very alarmed look from her!!!

The following day, as is so often the case, was perfect. Blue sky and bright sun from the start. After breakfast we hurried down to the pool, eager to top up our tans. It wasn't long before the lads came down and asked if they could join us. No bother, we were soon relaxing and chatting between cooling off in the pool. As the sun got hotter we ordered some cold drinks, just soft drinks to start with but lunch in the snack bar came with sangria and we then had a cocktail or two.

Jayne was of course topless and I sensed tensions - and cocks - rising. She had been reading and suddenly snapped her book shut having finished it. After a quick chat about it, how much she had enjoyed it she said she was going back up to the room to get another one. Mark caught my eye and raised his eyebrow questioningly, so I said

"Jayne, why not take Mark with you. He might find something of interest while you are there."

She looked down at me, then across at Mark and laughed

"Oh yes, I'm sure I have something he's interested in!"

"Then make sure that he gets exactly what he wants."

As they wandered off towards the stairs Paul turned to me and said, "Can I go next?" before we both started laughing.

Half an hour later they came back and Mark jumped straight into the pool, obviously needing to cool down from his exertions. Jayne sat down with a satisfied look on her face.

"Where is your book?" I said, "Don't tell me you have forgotten it?" "Paul, go back up with her and make sure that she doesn't forget it this time."

Paul's only problem was disguising the very large bulge in his shorts from his already hard cock as he dragged her at pace back upstairs. Jayne must have worked her magic because when they finally reappeared it was gone and he too needed a dip in the pool.

We sat around enjoying the hot sun for another hour then Mark ordered another round of cocktails. When we had finished our drinks he stood up, pulled Jayne up by the hand and lead her off towards the stairs to the apartment. Not a word was said, but we all knew what he wanted. In fact there had been a few strange looks from the other guests as the boys had taken Jayne upstairs. I don't think that anyone around the pool was in any doubt what was going on. Jayne didn't get much sun that afternoon as the boys took it in turn to take her back to the room and fuck her and it became too much for me and I did the same. Eventually she was too tired to come back down to the pool and Paul's was the last load of spunk she took that day.

The following morning we were up early and went off to the beach for the day as a change from the pool. We got back late afternoon and found that the lads had got the manager to open our apartment and had left a bottle of champagne and a bouquet of flowers for Jayne. There was a note saying thank you for making it one of the best holidays they had ever had. They were only there for four days so would be leaving the following morning but hoped to see us later on for a last drink.

It was a very sweet gesture, but neither of us were fooled. It wasn't a last drink they were after; it was a last night with Jayne! One look between us and it was clear that they were not going to be disappointed.

They were waiting in the bar when we got back from dinner and after a couple more drinks we went up to our room. In the lift they were all over her, hands up her skirt and down her top, pushing her hands against her cocks I thought they were going to fuck her there and then. Fortunately common sense prevailed and we were soon having a drink on the balcony as Jayne got ready to be fucked. She came out in just the Kaftan, no knickers, and gave each one of us a sexy snog as she writhed around on our laps. She was obviously as horny as we all were!

I fetched the bottle of champagne from the fridge and asked if anyone wanted a drink. They all nodded that they did so I opened the bottle, sending the cork shooting over the balcony and into the night. I hadn't brought any glasses and they probably thought I was going to just hand them the bottle to drink out of, but I had other ideas.

I told Jayne to go and sit on Marks lap, straddling him. He immediately grabbed hold of her tits as she leaned forward for another kiss. He pushed her kaftan up and soon it was on the floor and she was naked on his lap, grinding her pussy against his cock. I told her to squeeze her tits together so he could suck both nipples. Given the size of her tits this was easy and soon his tongue was flicking over her hard buds. At that point I trickled some of the cold wine down into the valley of her tits so that it ran down into his mouth. He greedily slurped away as Jayne and Paul started laughing until he let some go down the wrong way and started coughing. Paul whipped off his shirt (Mark's was soaking) and demanded his turn so Jayne quickly moved over and fed her hard nipples into his mouth as I poured more of the cold bubbly over her tits and onto his tongue.

Jayne was obviously enjoying it as much as the ads were so I dribbled some up into her mouth until she too began to choke. I stopped pouring and there was a lot of laughter and Mark joined Paul in licking the wine off her. She took over then and told them to lie down on their backs on the floor. Mark was the closest and she squatted down on his face with her pussy over his mouth. "Lets see if you can eat and drink at the same time." With that she pulled the lips of her cunt apart and leaned back. As his tongue flicked along her slit and over her clit I began to pour. The cold liquid and his hot tongue must have felt fantastic because she started moaning and groaning and only stopped when mark almost choked on the wine. In an instant she had moved over and soon Paul was eating her as he slurped on the wine.

There wasn't a lot left now and as the last drops ran down her body the fingers that had been holding her lips apart moved to rubbing her clit firmly as Paul continued to tongue fuck her. I hadn't actually seen the boys fucking her so this was exciting for me, even more so when Mark, now naked, came over and forced his cock into her mouth. He held her head, fucking her mouth with his big cock as she ground herself down onto Pauls mouth until, muffled by the thick meat in her mouth, she moaned to an orgasm. Mark slowed down in her mouth as she did so but quicky resumed as she got her breath back. She grabbed his balls and then the base of his cock, wanking hard and fast as she sucked his big knob. Her tits were bouncing furiously as her body was rocked by his hard thrusting and it didn't take long before he pulled out and wanked thick ropes of spunk all over her face and tits.

This had gone a little further than I originally intended and I was conscious that as the light on our balcony was on, anyone looking would have been able to see a topless Jayne getting a facial....and there were plenty of lights on and people sitting enjoying the free show! I managed to drag everyone to their feet and into the apartment. Jayne went into the toilet to clean up a little while we took off the rest of our clothes and waited for her in the bedroom. She came in to find us waiting, hard cocks at the ready.

"Well," she said. "Looks like I'm going to get another good fucking doesn't it!"

And with that she launched herself at the bed with a joyful squeal. Paul was the first one inside her. After a brief wrestling match as she pretended to fight us off Mark and I held her arms down in the classic crucifixion pose and Paul gleefully drove his cock up her with one brutal thrust. We continued holding her down and squeezing her tits as Paul hooked her legs over his arms and almost bent her double. This had the effect of getting his cock even deeper inside her and her eyes almost rolled back in her head as his fucking became manic. It was effective though as she, almost without warning, had a huge orgasm, gasping and groaning at the top of her voice. I put my free hand over her mouth to stifle the noise and that seemed to excite her even more as she came again just as Paul's fucking reached maximum pace and power and he suddenly stiffened as he spunked deep inside her.

As soon as he had finished we swapped places, with Paul and Mark holding her down as I fucked her. I have said before that she is quite submissive and I have been tying her up since we first met. She likes to feel that there is nothing she can do, she is being forced, being raped, and I like having a totally powerless woman under me. As usual in these situations my mind began to drift to other women that I would want to be helpless beneath me. Before we came on holiday Jayne had been out for a drink with one of her friends, Carol, and over a few too many glasses of wine Carol had admitted having sex with at least 50 men which made me think of the quiet, petite, blonde in quite a different light! However it was Carol's 18yo daughter Emma that I was fantasising about as I pumped my cock relentlessly into my wife's hot cunt. Emma with the big brown eyes and even bigger tits was who I wanted the boys to be holding down as I fucked her.....I closed my eyes as I came, imagining the look on her face as she felt my spunk shooting deep inside her.

I rolled off her with my breath coming in gasps and my balls feeling emptier than for quite a while. Mark was next but he chose to have her on top riding him so he could suck and squeeze her big tits. As they settled into a comfortable rhythm he asked if we had done this before, fucked other men or were they just lucky. Jayne, ever loving being the centre of attention, then gave him a detailed and explicit run through of her sexual history, from losing her virginity on a ride in the bush when growing up in Australia to becoming a teenage slut and now a shared hotwife, loving life and loving sex. Paul had been stroking his cock faster and faster as he watched and listened and suddenly stood up and managed to stop her talking by pushing his knob into her mouth as he finished himself off, his spunk running out of her mouth and down her neck.

Mark still hadn't cum and asked her to get off him and get on her knees on the bed. He moved her so he was standing behind her and he gripped her hips tight as he fucked her for what seemed like an age -- I fetched Paul and I a beer and he also had a swig as he pounded her hard -- before he eventually came for the last time. By now it was almost 0200 and they were leaving at 0900 so they reluctantly said goodbye, giving Jayne a final grope and kiss as they left. They asked about seeing us again when we all got home but we politely declined, saying that this was a case of 'what happens on holiday stays on holiday'.

After they had gone we fell asleep, too tired to bother with a shower. By the time we got up in the morning the maids were cleaning their apartment, ready for the new occupants. As we watched them sweeping the balcony over our coffee I reminded Jayne that we still had another week left.

12