The Hot Tub Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew it wouldn't take much to bring her off. He slipped a thumb to her clit. "That's it, ride me. You're so hot."

"Oh god, Rick!" Her body convulsed as another orgasm came.

He watched as the orgasm hit. He was dazzled. To see his mother in the throes of orgasm was so hot. And that he did it!

She came and came, finally collapsing on his chest. "Rick! Fuck. How you make me feel." She sat up, "You're still hard!"

He thrust his hips up. "Yes! give me those tits!"

He pulled them to his mouth. She gave them willingly. She pressed her tits to his face, and using his hips, he pounded her cunt relentlessly.

The dual stimulus on both raised their passions.

"Rick! Yes, suck on them. You feel so good inside me!"

He pounded and pounded as he sucked hard on her nipples. Maggie was breathing hard. Then it hit, he was cumming, inside her. He was grunting, a tit still in his mouth.

The thought of him cumming inside her again was too much and Maggie came. Another shared orgasm. Joined cock to pussy and mouth to tit. Both got the full effect of a crushing orgasm.

It passed, finally. Panting, she kissed him tenderly. She lay her head on his chest, his cock still inside her as it softened.

"You were wonderful Rick."

"You only came three times, I think."

"Only three? God Rick, how many have you given Lisa?"

"In one night? Hmm... I don't know."

"Oh lover! You are something."

But it was enough for a start. Both were happy. They got ready for bed. Rick returned to Maggie's bed. She was in it, and so alluring.

He slipped in and kissed her.

"Just hold me, Rick."

He did. And they fell asleep in each other's arms.

******

Maggie woke to find her son in her bed. Her naked son. Her Adonis, who made passionate love to her the night before. She lay there admiring him.

She kissed him tenderly. "Wake up. You have classes and I have work."

He opened his eyes and smiled, then hugged her.

She swooned in his arms, then pulled back, "Come on, don't tempt me."

He pulled her back for another kiss. She gave him a 'bad boy' look. And got up. She headed to the bathroom to get ready for the day. She looked over her shoulder. Rick was admiring her nude form.

"Well?"

"Just admiring the view." He quipped.

"Go get ready!" She ordered with a smirk.

He relieved himself, then headed to Maggie's bathroom and waited for her to get in the shower.

"Can I join you?" he asked, entering.

"Rick!" She mockingly protested.

But his kiss got her.

"Let me soap you up. Saving water and all, you know..."

He did lather her whole body. And she reciprocated. His cock was getting hard. "Oh no!" She exclaimed. Save it for tonight.

In the kitchen she found him admiring her. It gave her a glow.

"I can't wait for tonight." He said, as they both headed out.

"Well, you'll have to." She kissed him passionately then went to her car.

Throughout her day, Maggie couldn't help reflecting on last night. How Rick made her feel. And how he responded. Minutes felt like hours. An idea came to her.

But the day did pass. She headed home. Rick had just arrived.

"Man, I'm hungry." He said.

"Well save it. We're eating out with Lisa. My treat."

He looked at her.

"The three of us have a lot to discuss." She reminded him.

"Seems awkward."

"It won't be. I need to change."

When Maggie came down Rick was stunned. A skirt to show her still fine legs and a neckline that showed her ample cleavage. He hadn't seen her like that in some time.

"Wow!" was all he could say.

"Lisa will be here soon." She smiled. "You're the designated driver."

The doorbell rang and Maggie answered it. Lisa looked at her, expecting an affirmation.

Maggie smirked, then whispered, "Fuck, is he hot!"

Both women giggled in the shared thought. Rick appeared and looked at Lisa. A miniskirt and a blouse with plenty of buttons unbuttoned.

"Here's our driver." Maggie exclaimed. "Let me get my bag."

"You stood me up last night." Lisa teased.

"Lisa! I didn't mean..."

She stopped him. "I understand completely." Then kissed him on the cheek.

"Let's go, Rick must be starving." As Maggie appeared.

They piled into Maggie's car and headed to an Italian place, with booths suited to private conversation. They were shown to a booth. Rick was put in the middle and the ladies on each side of him. The waitress appeared. She was a bit taken by two provocatively dressed women sitting close to a handsome but very young man.

"A chianti for the table. But not for the designated driver here."

As the waitress left, the two women giggled at Ricks expense.

"You ARE the designated driver, Rick." Lisa teased. "Now, Maggie, tell me about last night."

"Well... " Maggie rolled her eyes, "Oh, should we be talking in front of Rick?" she teased in reply.

The women giggled some more. Rick was getting uncomfortable.

Before a real answer could be had, the chianti arrived, and orders were taken.

When the waitress left Lisa turned to Maggie. "So?"

"Mmm... I see why you went for him."

"You made love then?"

"Love? He fucked my brain out!" she whispered. "God did he make me cum."

Rick was feeling a bit odd, being talked about as if he wasn't there. "Umm, Can I say something?" He piped in.

"Not yet." Lisa ordered. "Tell me more, Maggie."

"You'd agree, he does have a great body. Yes?"

Lisa offered her wine glass and Maggie tipped hers. The women continued sharing notes about Rick. It dawned on him to keep quiet. He was getting nothing but praises.

The food arrived. Rick, famished, dug in. The ladies exchanged knowing glances; did he know what was coming tonight?

Dinner being finished, they headed back to the car. The women, having finished a bottle of wine between them, giggled like schoolgirls, whispering to each other, and laughing.

"I need to get you two home." Rick said in mock earnestness.

"And do what to us?" His mother asked before both women burst into more laughter.

Rick opened the back door for Lisa and both women climbed in. Rick got into the driver seat and pulled out. Lisa ran her fingers through his hair.

"Lisa!" Maggie admonished. "Let him drive... and turn your attentions to me."

The ladies did turn their attentions to each other and began kissing and feeling each other. Rick peeked in the rearview mirror.

"Pay attention to the road!" His mother ordered. "And obey the speed limit!"

Maggie returned her attention to Lisa. Rick was in agony.

He pulled up Lisa's drive and parked. Opening the door, he found Maggie and Lisa intertwined, a hand in each other's blouse.

Lisa got out first. "Thank you, Rick." And gave his crotch a pat.

Maggie followed. "Thank you, Rick." And gave him a passionate kiss and a pat on the butt.

Lisa opened the door, and all went in. Rick was trembling in anticipation.

"Doesn't your mom look fabulous, Rick?"

"Maggie always looks fabulous." He answered.

Lisa looked to Maggie, "You're 'Maggie' now?"

She turned to Lisa, "I told him, when we're lovers I want to be Maggie. I want him to love me, not 'mommy'."

"Then show me how much you love Maggie, Rick."

Needing no further prompting he put his arms around her and gave her a passionate kiss. Maggie responded in kind, tongues darting. Lisa found it incredibly hot.

They parted. "Now Rick, it's Lisa's turn. Show her your love."

Lisa was startled by 'love' coming from Maggie's lips. But in a moment Rick was kissing her, arms pulling her close.

After a minute it was Ricks turn. "I imagined you two kissing. Now I want to see it."

The women complied, kissing deeply.

"Like the show?" Maggie teased. "Two women kissing."

Soon, three sets of lips and tongues were intertwined, arms around each other's waists.

"Let's settle in at the sofa" Lisa offered.

In front of the sofa, the women looked at each other then, unceremoniously stripped Rick. They kissed him and stroked his cock, sticking out like a flagpole. They pushed him to the sofa and turned to each other.

"You'll have to wait until we get undressed."

Heels were kicked off. Maggie unbuttoned Lisa's blouse, slipped it off her shoulders, then her bra. Next, she pulled down her skirt and panties, planting kisses on the way down. Standing again, they kissed as Maggie fondled a tit.

Next it was Maggie's turn. From behind, Lisa unzipped her dress and pulled it down with her panties. Now just the bra was left. She unfastened it and, watching Ricks reaction, allowed her full breasts to fall free. Rick's shaft was throbbing now. Lisa, still standing behind her, cupped both tits and started kissing Maggie's neck. Maggie swooned, her sensual reaction made it even hotter for Rick.

Maggie opened her eyes and gave her son a sultry look. She looked at his throbbing manhood and took pity on him. He needed relief.

"There's something I didn't get a change to do last night." She said and knelt in front of him.

She parted his legs and leaned forward to kiss his abs, as her tits surrounded his cock. Her arms pressed her soft mounds around it. She then worked down and kissed the head of his shaft, watching his reaction. His eyes were fixed. She opened her lips and slowly they slid down its length.

Rick groaned and closed his eye. Lisa sat next to him for a better view. She knew he wouldn't last. She nibbled on his neck as Maggie's head bobbed up and down.

As Lisa predicted, he didn't last. "Oh, M...Maggie! Ah... ah..." He started bucking his hips as his cum flooded Maggie's mouth.

"Mmmm..." She hummed to let him know how much she wanted it.

He came and came, the results of all the teasing.

As he relaxed, Lisa turned to him, "Feel better now?" And she kissed him. "That was a performance, Maggie. But Rick, you need to return the favor."

He jumped at the chance. Lisa scooted to the end of the sofa. He had Maggie put her head in Lisa's lap. Positioned between her legs he kissed her inner thigh; he'd come to love pausing there. Lisa stroked Maggie's hair and caressed a breast. She watched her face as Rick's tongue found its target.

"Oh!" was the only exclaim.

Lisa was so turned on. This son showing his love for his mother in a new way. Maggie's body was restless. Lisa stimulated a nipple to help her along. And it wasn't long. Maggie arched her back, and her breathing became unsteady. Her mouth opened to gasp as the orgasm hit. But Lisa pulled Maggie's lips to her, thrusting her tongue deep.

"Mmph... Mmph..." She murmured in her mouth. Lisa loved it; the feeling of her cumming like this.

Rick worked with a fury to bring her off.

"Mmph... Mmph..." She continued as her body pulsed in pleasure.

"That's it. Cum, cum." Lisa told her.

And she continued to cum. The attentions of two lovers, lovers she was so connected with, was something new.

Eventually it was over. Rick kissed her pussy, looking at the pleasure on his mother's face. Lisa smiled at him, acknowledging a job well done.

"That was something, Rick." Lisa smiled.

"A team effort, I think." He replied.

He sat on the edge of the sofa next to Maggie. He kissed Lisa, then looked a Maggie, eyes half open in post-orgasmic bliss.

They stayed this way a few minutes. Both watching the expression on Maggie's face and let her recover.

"Oh Lisa!" Maggie said on regaining her senses. "You must need relief."

Maggie sat up. But Rick laid down, his cock hard again. He held his manhood up, "Come, Lisa. Or you can sit on my face."

Lisa thought about the performance she just saw. She wondered if his tongue could repeat it. "I haven't sat on you face yet. I'll take it."

"Ooo, I'll take this then." Maggie declared reaching for his cock.

"I want to see that!" Lisa responded.

Maggie positioned her pussy over his rod then lowered herself, closing her eyes. "You feel so good."

"Oh Maggie, so hot!" Lisa said. It was hot. She was watching her fuck her own son. It was so erotic.

Lisa positioned over Rick's face. She faced Maggie, wanting to watch her. She lowered her love box on his mouth and his tongue went to work. "Fuck! Rick!"

The women looked at each other. Both being pleasured by this young man, their shared lover. Lisa leaned over and sucked on a luscious tit. Maggie grabbed one of Lisa's and played with a nipple.

Maggie started riding hard, so Lisa just played with her tits as she mashed her slit against Rick's tongue. Maggie reciprocated with Lisa's tits. Lisa would let a tit fall just to watch. They were pendulous yet still firm enough. She lifted it again and fondle it some more.

The women looked at each other, acknowledging this shared passion, this shared man. Lisa was feeling close. She wanted Maggie to cum too. She reached for Maggie's clit. Maggie's eyes opened to the touch.

"Oh Lisa!" She called.

Maggie saw she was close. "Cum Lisa!" putting a hand to her face, eyes still locked.

"Oh fuck!" Lisa screamed, and her body shivered in orgasm.

Maggie watched her passion and tipped over the edge too, closing her eyes, "Lisa! Oh..."

Both women were pulsing in a shared orgasm. They held each other as the waves of each other's passion were felt.

They looked at each other, panting. Maggie realized Rick hadn't cum. His cock still hard as a rock.

She pulled off. "Oh Rick, baby. Look at you! Look Lisa!"

Lisa got off Rick's face. "We need a change of venue. Let's go upstairs. I don't want that thing to blow just yet." She laughed.

In Lisa's bed Rick took control. "Sit back, Maggie. Lisa, I want to see you eat Maggie."

Maggie propped up against the backboard and pillows. Lisa put her head between Maggie's thighs and dove in. Maggie looked at him, her eyes full of lust.

With Lisa's ass before him, Rick had what he wanted. He positioned his prick at the entrance to Lisa's soaking pussy and pressed it home.

"Mmph!" was heard as he began pounding her.

Maggie watched him as each thrust was conveyed to Lisa's tongue and her clit. Maggie and Rick locked eyes as they shared Lisa. It came to Maggie now. She loved Rick's eroticism, his pleasure, his orgasms. She didn't care who gave it to him. She just loved seeing him in heat.

Rick was turned on by his mother being eaten out by a woman. He never knew she was so sexual. As he pounded Lisa, he could see it reflected in Maggie. All three were really into it now. Rick reached down and grabbed a tit. Then found Lisa's clit.

"Mmph!" was heard again and Maggie smiled at his giving Lisa the attention.

Maggie was breathing hard. She tried to keep her eyes locked on him, but the orgasm broke it.

"Oh Lisa! God yes... Oh..."

Watching his mother cum made Rick cum next. He grunted and drove his cock deep and held it there as his throbbing cock unleased the first of his load, then thrust again with another grunt.

Maggie looked at him. The look on his face as he came hit her hard and she moaned some more.

Next it was Lisa, hearing them cum, his load filling her.

"Mmph... Mmph..." her lovers heard, as her tongue was busy deep in Maggie.

All three, cumming together, all reveling in each other's climax.

Rick collapsed on Lisa's back then rolled next to his mom. Lisa slid forward and gave her breasts kisses as Maggie and Rick's lips met. Lisa looked at the two of them as they looked at her. All smiled in knowledge of each other's pleasures. Rick decided to join Lisa. He slid down; Lisa moved to Maggie's other side. Both now, were gently kissing and playing with a soft, warm, breast.

They lay there some time enjoying Maggie. She meanwhile was in heaven with all the gentle attention to her tits.

"Let's change." She asked. She got on her knees and positioned their heads together. They started sucking on her dangling breast. "That's it, suck on them!"

Each made love to Maggie's soft orbs. Her lovers latched on, sucking and licking, enjoying themselves.

Maggie started stroking Rick's shaft. And it responded. She got on Rick and lowered herself on it. He moaned his approval. She kept her tits hovering over their mouths as Rick thrust his rod into her.

"This is so hot!" She hissed. Both tits being sucked on as a cock pounded her, got to her. "Fuck me, Rick! Suck on my tits, Harder! Oh, that's it."

A few minutes of this and Maggie started cumming. Not as intense as the previous orgasms, still good.

"Don't stop, Rick!" Lisa demanded. "Cum inside her. I want to see it!"

Rick rolled her over in mission position, his shaft never leaving its home. He looked is her eyes. The passion in them gave Maggie a shiver. He began fucking her for all it was worth. Lisa lay beside them and watched their lovemaking. She knew Maggie didn't want to hear it, but Lisa was so turned on by a mother and son fucking, doing the most intimate act of love possible.

Maggie grabbed his ass. "Give it to me. Give me your seed!" And he did! Rick grunted and thrust hard. She knew this was it. It drove her wild. It was like his sperm was returning home, she felt. She fantasized he was impregnating her. She shuddered and came.

Lisa watched, enthralled, this deepest consummation of their love.

He dropped his head to her neck, exhausted. Maggie just caressed his back, thinking of his sperm implanted inside her.

"That was intense to watch." Lisa declared. "The love was obvious."

He rolled off Maggie and gave Lisa a kiss. Maggie pulled Lisa's lips to hers for a lingering kiss. Rick watched, something about two women kissing... especially these two. The two women looked at each other.

"I haven't seen you two make love. If you're not spent." Rick suggested.

"You want to watch some girl-on-girl action?" Lisa teased. "You want to watch me eat your cum out of her cunt?"

His eyes spoke yes. Lisa climbed on top in a 69 and buried her face in Maggie's dripping slit.

He watched, listening to the "Mmmms" and slurps. Lisa was digging his cum out of Maggie with her tongue.

As he watched, blood began to flow in Rick cock. He was amazed. He'd never cum four times in a day. But he'd never made love to two women before. Two special women. He began stroking it, hoping to bring it to full life. The sight and sounds helped and soon he was hard again.

He positioned behind Lisa. His mother saw his erection just above her face. She grabbed it and put it in her mouth. Rick started pumping.

'God!' He thought to himself. 'I'm fucking my mom's mouth!'

He continued, with Maggie moaning encouragement. Lisa wondered what was happening. She guessed but didn't want to stop eating Maggie for a peek.

But she knew soon. Rick pulled his cock out of his mother's mouth and drove it into Lisa's wet pussy. She moaned as his shaft entered. Maggie now watched as her son was thrusting his manhood into Lisa, just inches away. She reveled in her son's prowess, his pleasure. Maggie's tongue altered between his shaft, as it slid in and out, and Lisa's clit.

Lisa stopped her attention to Maggie's slit and focused on the pleasure she was receiving. Rick was getting hot too with all the stimulation of a wet pussy and tongue on his rod.

Lisa gasped and her body shook, and another orgasm hit. Rick now came, ejaculating what little cum was left in his balls.

Maggie watched his cock throb, inches way. She hadn't cum, but her son was cumming. That was all she wanted at that moment, his pleasure, his orgasm.

Rick fell beside the women, "Damn! I didn't know I had one more. What you two do to me!"

They lay on each side of him, stroking his chest, sharing knowing glances.

After they recovered, Lisa suggested, "I hope you're staying the night. It's after midnight."

"I'm in no condition to go anywhere." Maggie declared. "Good thing tomorrow is Saturday. And that you have this big bed."

"Let me get some things ready." Lisa said as she headed to the bathroom. She got out extra towels and toothbrushes, took a quick shower and got ready for bed.