The Hotel 03: The Bet

Story Info
Hotel employees place a wager to get someone knocked up.
5.6k words
4.63
42.9k
57

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello readers!

Although all of the The Hotel stories are able to be read as stand-alone pieces you may gain some additional enjoyment by reading them in chronological order.

The Hotel: Room Service

The Hotel: The Exhibitionists

The Hotel: The Bet

Happy stroking...

-------------------------------------------

The three of us paused our chat as the phone rang on the desk.

"Guest Services, this is Taryn speaking," she crooned into the phone. "Mmm no need to be so nervous Miss Peters. I understand completely love, but you have nothing to worry about. We cater to the dark and filthy so you have nothing to be embarrassed about. Ordering a good fuck through room service is an hourly occurrence," she continued and made a silly face in our direction. "Yes, I absolutely hear your concerns, but please let me assure you all of our bulls are disease free and always wear a condom unless otherwise specifically requested. There are no unwanted pregnancies here at the hotel."

Claire and I grinned in response. Guests that stayed at the hotel really fell into three categories. Depraved, desperate or downright petrified. It appeared that Miss Peters in room 221 fell into the petrified category.

"Do you have any special requests, love?" Taryn asked, typing away at her desk to pull up room 221 on the screens in front of us.

A woman in her early thirties was sitting on the king-sized bed in her room, nervously twisting the phone cord in her hands.

"Special requests could be simple things like cock size, how many orgasms you want to achieve, positions, spanking, toys, anal, breeding, fisting, bondage..." Taryn trailed off and we could clearly see Miss Peters frantically shaking her head on the screen.

"No no, none of that will be necessary," we heard her say loudly through the phone.

"Okay," Taryn said gently. "Why don't you describe to me what you'd like and I'll do my best to make it happen."

I bent down from my spot leaning over their desk and tapped Claire to get her attention. "Fuck later?" I mouthed, not wanting room 221 to hear me.

Claire blushed and nodded, holding up five fingers. She got off at five p.m. Good, I did too. How she could blush at this point in our friends-with-benefits relationship and the depraved things she let me do to her was beyond me, but that didn't mean it wasn't still adorable.

"Ovulating?" I mouthed again and if it were possible, her cheeks went redder. Before she even answered, my dick hardened at the mere thought.

Claire wasn't on any form of birth control and let me fuck her bareback, regardless of where she was in her cycle. She thought I didn't notice that she tried to steer clear of me during her peak fertility days, but I did. A month or two ago I had started flat out asking her if she was ovulating, trying to fuck her closer and closer to those times of the month. Sure, as a professional bull I had bred plenty of guests at their request over the years, but never someone I actually knew and would get to watch ripen with my seed. I wanted to knock her up badly and I believed if I got her hot enough, she'd let me.

To my cock's utter delight, Claire nodded but then mouthed, "Condom."

I gave her my hottest look and shook my head. "Bare," I countered.

"Condom," she whispered again, looking a little desperate.

"Bare," I said at regular volume now, tired of her cock teasing.

"Alright Miss Peters, your stud will be there in about twenty minutes, love," Taryn said loudly to remind us she was on the phone with a guest. "I'll make sure he's aware of your preferences so you just lay back and relax. Try to play with yourself a little if you can." Taryn chuckled softly. "Trust me, once you see him your legs will just fly open." She paused, listening to whatever 221 said. "Okay, well I'll make sure he finds some pleasurable ways to help you unwind. Mmhmm, you take care now and enjoy yourself. I'll check in later to see how things went. Mmhmm, okay then, buh-bye."

Taryn hung up the phone and looked over at us, sagging into her chair as if she had just run a marathon.

"That woman is so nervous it was giving ME anxiety," she said wryly and then gestured to the two of us. "What are you two arguing about?"

We both spoke at once.

"Nothing--"

"Fucking--"

"Nothing," Claire repeated.

I glared at her. "We're going to fuck after work and she wants me to wear a damn condom."

"Dash!" Claire whisper-yelled, scandalized, as if Taryn didn't already know all about our arrangement.

"Claire!" I mock-whispered back and fought my instinct to roll my eyes at her. "It's not like she doesn't know we fuck. Hell, she's watched us fuck before. She's well aware you let me fuck you raw."

Taryn nodded sympathetically and Claire sighed in defeat.

"Can we just move on?" Claire asked hopefully.

"Dash you're on deck," Taryn said, putting Claire out of her misery.

My eyebrows perked up at the news. "Oh?"

"221, Jenny Peters, is requesting a bull for servicing," Taryn explained. "She's EXTREMELY skittish so you'll have to be gentle."

Now I did roll my eyes. "We all know I fuck rough, you should assign a different bull."

"There's an orgy in the ballroom all afternoon for some writer's conference that's taking up the majority of our bulls. My options are Frank, Alex and you."

Claire winced when she heard Frank and Alex's names.

"If she's skittish Frank is not the way to go. His thirteen inch coke can is not for the faint of heart."

"Hey," I said defensively.

Claire patted my arm soothingly. "Don't get all huffy, your nine-inch pussy pounder stretches out the best of them."

"You know you can barely walk if I fuck you more than once in a row." I couldn't help but give her a wink. "And you know you love it."

Claire smiled and nodded.

"What's wrong with Alex?" I asked Taryn.

"Absolutely nothing, but I thought you'd enjoy this assignment more."

"Why's that?" I asked, intrigued now. It seemed like a basic in and out missionary fuck to me.

Taryn leaned in closer as if she was spilling a huge secret. "She's ovulating."

"Well then that's definitely more my style. Is she asking for a breeding?" I asked, cupping my cock through my pants and giving it a squeeze.

"That's just it. She asked me several times to make sure her bull wore a condom. She's petrified of getting pregnant."

Claire and I shared a look. We were both confused.

"So why does it matter if she's ovulating?" Claire asked for the two of us.

"I think you can convince her to go bareback. Apparently, she hasn't had sex in a long time."

"Wow," I said, shocked. No one I knew went without sex for long. No one. Anything more than forty-eight hours was unheard of and that was usually because someone wasn't feeling well.

"There's no way," Claire said shaking her head. "There's no way she'll take that kind of risk if she's that scared."

"Is having to wear a condom outlined as a hard limit for her?" I asked, intrigued.

If a client placed something on a hard limit list, no matter what was happening in the heat of the moment, it was our job to honor their previously set boundaries. Breaking those rules got you fired, immediately.

"She said there was no need for a hard limits list since she was only requesting a standard servicing." Taryn smiled a little wickedly. "I thought you'd enjoy the loophole and the challenge."

If there were no hard limits in place beforehand I could try to convince her and get her verbal consent for anything during their session. Anything--including knocking her up.

"I absolutely would," I replied and debated taking out my cock to give it a stroke. It was getting choked to death in my pants.

"You'd just have to get verbal consent," Taryn reminded me.

I nodded. "Of course."

"There's no way," Claire said again adamantly.

"You know this situation could be just the solution to your argument earlier," Taryn said slyly.

"What do you mean?" Claire asked hesitantly.

"Well, if Dash here convinces Jenny to go bareback, he should get to fuck you raw too," Taryn said simply.

I grinned. Have I mentioned how much I fucking loved Taryn?

"And if I don't, I'll wear a condom," I said, finishing out Taryn's idea.

"You'll never be able to change her mind. Just look at her, she's a nervous wreck," Claire said, pointing to the screen.

Sure enough, Jenny was pacing the length of the room, her hands frantically clasping one another.

I shrugged it off. "Then you shouldn't have any problem taking the bet."

Claire hesitated and looked over at Taryn.

"She asked me several times on the call if I was sure the bull would wear a condom," Taryn said reassuringly.

I reached out a hand for Claire to shake. "If I fail and have to use a condom, you get your way," I said as she confidently put her petite hand in mine. I held it for a beat longer and squeezed gently. "And if I don't, your cervix is getting a cum bath after work and you're getting knocked up."

Claire blushed again, making Taryn giggle with excitement and clap her hands.

"I swear, you two are the best co-workers!"

We laughed and then I realized I only had ten minutes to get ready and head over to room 221.

"Alright then, let me get going," I said. "I'll see you both later."

"We'll be watching!" Claire called out to my back.

"I'll try and put on a good show for you," I replied cockily. "Play with your little cunt while you watch Claire, I want your juices soaking my cock when I get back."

Claire huffed when I threw in a devilish wink and cupped my junk, but she had a small smile on her face and leaned in to whisper something to Taryn happily as I left.

A few minutes later I had minty fresh breath, a lone condom in my back pocket and a hard-on that was locked and loaded to fuck. I had barely finished knocking when a meek and shaky, "Who is it?" came from behind the closed door.

"My name is Dash, I'm your bull for your servicing," I said calmly, trying to make my voice sound as gentle as I could.

I heard the chain lock disengage and the deadbolt slide back before she opened the door a few inches to peak out. "Hi," I said softly.

Her eyes widened at the sight of me. I understood it. I was a bull by trade, but my body fell in line with that description as well. I was well over six feet tall and was packed with hard muscle from hours spent daily at the gym and fucking. I tried to soften my appearance by keeping my hair a little longer and have a close cropped beard. I smiled, thinking about how little Claire loved feeling my beard between her thighs and how it left me smelling of her pussy for hours after I took a taste.

"Do you want to let me in?" I asked her when she still hadn't responded after a moment.

She nodded and opened the door for me. I stepped inside and immediately smelled her perfume, something sweet like vanilla. She smelled like a cupcake. When she joined me in the room, still silent, I took a good look at her.

She honestly looked like a kindergarten teacher. Shoulder length curly hair, brown eyes with a nice curvy figure. She was five foot six or so and wore cute little glasses. With healthy sized tits and a nice ass she'd be a fun fuck this afternoon. I had a lot riding on this servicing.

I held out my hand and introduced myself again. "I'm Dash. What's your name cupcake?"

She took my hand automatically, probably from good manners being engrained on her for a lifetime. "Jenny," she said timidly.

I held on to her hand, tugging her closer so I could lift it and place a kiss on her inner wrist. She gasped softly, her pulse fluttering against my lips rapidly. "Excited or nervous?" I asked, my lips staying on her soft skin.

She swallowed and licked her plump lower lip. "Nervous."

"And why's that cupcake?" I asked tugging her close enough to place my other hand on her waist. I gave it a squeeze. Definitely a nice, soft handful to hold on to while I pounded into her later.

"I'm new to all of this," she explained quickly, looking down at our feet.

"Virgin?" I asked her bluntly. It wouldn't be the first time I popped a guest's cherry. Usually it was at a birthday celebration or bachelorette party, but single requests weren't unheard of. I could feel pre-cum leak out of my cock at the thought of knocking up a virgin.

She shook her head quickly and a flush of embarrassment appeared on her chest. I wondered if it extended to her tits as well.

"No, I've had sex before. Just not in a while," she rushed out.

I nodded thoughtfully and tried to hide my disappointment. "We'll take our time, ok? Make sure you're nice and wet for me to fuck."

As a veteran bull it was easy for me to pick up on verbal and non-verbal cues from those around me. Although she was a scared little thing, her eyes heated a little when I said the words wet and fuck. Interesting. She seemed to like verbal directness. She might not be as vanilla as we all originally thought and that was definitely something I could use in my favor. I decided to test my new theory.

I trailed my lips up her arm, giving her soft kisses along the way up. I kept her pulled into me with one hand on her plump ass and ground my dick every so slightly against her so she could feel how hard I was for her. "Do you want foreplay or do you just want to fuck?"

There it was again. The little widening of her pupils when I said fuck. Excellent. Poor Claire, this was going to be a piece of cake.

"I um--" she stammered. "I think I need to be a little more prepared before I..."

"Pound your pussy?" I said bluntly.

She nodded eagerly, her eyes wide.

"All right. Let's get us both naked and I'll eat your little nasty cunt for a while."

She froze at my vulgar words, but didn't protest when I started unbuttoning her blouse.

"Would you like that?" I asked. I needed her to get comfortable talking about what was happening. That way when I asked her later if she wanted me to fuck her bareback and give her a nice sloppy creampie she didn't think anything of it.

She nodded shyly.

"Use your words cupcake. I like to hear your pretty voice," I explained, peeling back her shirt.

"Yes I'd like you to lick my pu--pussy," she said hesitantly, moving some of her curly hair out of her face.

"Good girl," I praised, giving her hair a firm tug myself. "Now take off my shirt."

She lifted her hands, hooked them under the hem of my shirt and lifted. In two seconds my chest was bare and her eyes glazed over beautifully at the sight of all my skin. I flexed subtly. I loved when women appreciated my hard earned body.

"Go ahead and touch me cupcake," I encouraged with a wink. "I'm your bought and paid for stud, you can touch the merchandise."

She bit her lip and tentatively reached out to run her hands over my chest and down my abs.

I grinned at her. "Keep those hands going south and unbutton my pants. Let's get my cock out."

She glanced up at me quickly for reassurance and I nodded. Her nimble little fingers made quick work of the button and fly and slid them over my hips to the floor. She breathed a little heavier when she saw my cock straining to get out of my boxer briefs, the head sticking out of the waistband.

"All for you cupcake," I said lifting her chin so she was forced to meet my eyes. "You want to kiss or keep that for your romantic relationships?"

She seemed surprised by the question, not realizing that many guests preferred to keep that as a special thing for their loved ones. "We can ki--kiss."

"Good," I said, cupping my hand around the back of her neck to tug her closer. "I'll kiss your mouth and your twat then."

I swallowed her gasp of shock and crushed my mouth to hers, making sure to thrust my tongue into her mouth immediately. I mimicked what I was going to do with my cock later and tongue fucked her mouth without mercy until she was panting and riding the thigh I shoved between her legs.

"Get rid of the rest of your clothes," I said briskly, pulling back. Time to get this show on the road. "I wanna lick your pussy so we can fuck."

She did as I asked and slid down her own pants. I stepped out of my underwear, tossing them on top of my pants and shirt on the floor. My dick slapped against my abdomen, hard and ready to go.

"Take off the bra and panties. I want to see your tits," I said roughly. I made my way to the bed and realized she had frozen again, staring at my cock from across the room.

"What's the matter?" I said a little impatiently. Once my cock was this hard, there wasn't much I had patience for unless it was helping a woman spread her thighs wider for me to fuck.

She gestured to my dick.

I huffed at the silent treatment. "What? My cock? What about it--use your words Jenny."

"It's so big," Jenny said in awe, her little hand brushing against her mound briefly.

For a minute I thought she was going to back out and end our session now, but as she stared at me she reached up and took off her bra. Gorgeous, full and bouncy tits were finally bared to my gaze.

"So are your tits," I replied with a growl in my throat. "I want to suck them."

She actually chuckled. Fucking finally. Now we're getting somewhere.

"Loose the panties and get on your back," I demanded. I debated just sliding my cock in and just fucking her, prepared or not for my dick, but quickly remembered I had a bet to win.

She did as I asked and got on the bed, keeping her thighs closed and her hands primly folded on her belly.

I stood next to the bed and stroked my cock, making sure to do it near her face so she couldn't avoid looking at it and could get a nice whiff of my manhood.

"I thought you wanted me to eat your pussy," I said gesturing to her closed legs.

She nodded and cupped her perfect tits.

"Tell me what you want."

"I want you to eat my pussy," she said a little more confidently this time.

I grunted in approval. "Then spread those thighs and let me see that pretty cunt of yours."

From the glimpse I got when she climbed onto the bed, I already knew she was shaved bare. This was good, I preferred a clean canvas to work with.

Shyly she slid them apart a little and closed her eyes. I realized I was going to have to help her every step of the way here if we were going to make any progress.

I climbed onto the bed and laid my weight gently on top of her, holding most of my body up on my forearms. Her eyes popped open in surprise. I kissed her quickly, using my lips and tongue to tease her until she was relaxed and her hands were stroking my chest. I slid my own hand down her body, squeezing and pinching a nipple or two as we kissed. When she was panting and her hands were grasping my biceps I lowered my mouth to one of her tits and suckled the tip.

"You've got great tits cupcake," I said roughly, letting her nipple pop out of my mouth before moving on to the other one.

"Th--thank you," she sighed.

"I'm sure you've got tons of guys lining up to suck on em'," I said enjoying how dark and hard I could make her nipples with my mouth.

"Mmhmm," she whimpered in agreement when I sucked one hard while pinching the other.

"Yeah? You let guys suck your tits, but not fuck your cunt?"

"I work--" She sighed as I came up to kiss her mouth again. "I work in an all girl private Catholic school."

Ah, it all made sense now. These days Catholic schools were rare. Even rarer was a same sex one.

"No cock there?" I guessed, pulling away from her lips so she could answer.

She nodded. "No cock, nothing."

No wonder she wasn't on any kind of birth control.

"No dildos either?" I asked, surprised.

She shook her head. "Below the waist play is forbidden. It leads to sin," she explained.

"So you get your tits sucked, but have no one to play with this pretty pussy."

She moaned as I let my hand travel down the length of her to slowly pet the flesh between her thighs. I slid my hand between her legs and let my fingers open up the tight seam of her outer lips. She was soaked.

12