The Hotel Clerk

Story Info
The AC unit doesn't work but the desk clerk is helpful.
4.3k words
4.37
11.9k
4
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 04/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Hotel Clerk

Sizemedium

I am newly retired at 65 and decided to take a trip to Texas to visit some of my relatives there. On the way down, I stopped after the first day of travel in Dumas, Texas, at one of my preferred hotels. A young man wearing very casual clothes checked me in. The desk clerks in most of the hotels wear suits and look more professional.

That evening the thermostat would not turn on the air conditioning and the room was getting warm. I called down to the front desk as asked for a different room. I was told that the hotel was totally full but that they would send up a maintenance man to fix it. In about 10 minutes an older gentleman came to my door and said he was the maintenance man. He came in and fiddled with the thermostat but the air conditioning didn't work. He replaced the batteries in the thermostat but still no air conditioning and the room was getting warmer. After I made several angry phone calls to the desk, I gave up. I tinkered with the AC unit until I at least got the fan to run on high. It was noisy but the air movement helped. I slept naked on top of the bed all night.

The next morning as I headed down stairs for the free breakfast, I saw a very attractive mature lady behind the check-in desk. I would guess her age to be about 50. Contrary to the man last night, this lady was dressed very professionally. Her hair was dark and slightly graying but her most noticeable feature was her large bust. The buttons on her blouse were stretched tight and looked like they would burst at any moment. I would guess that she would be a DD cup. They were so prominent that I had to keep from staring at them.

After breakfast, I saw that she was talking to a young woman who was also behind the check-in desk. I walked over to her just as the teenage lady went into the office behind the desk and asked her, "Would you be the manager?"

"No, I am the morning desk person and the assistant manager," she replied.

I noticed that her name badge said "Leslie".

"The way you are dressed I would have guessed that you ran the place. I thought that the young lady you were talking with might be the desk clerk. The man last night on the desk was.... rather rough and not well dressed," I said.

"The young lady is our accounting clerk. As the assistant manager, the staff all report to me. I will have a talk with the young man this afternoon. I appreciate your feedback," she said.

"May I see you left hand please," I said.

She had a questioning look on her face but held her hand up to me. I took it in my hand and looked at it.

"I see by the ring that you are married. The really attractive ladies are always taken," I said letting go of her hand.

"Does that line work for you? And for your information, I am a widow," she said laughing.

"I know it is corny but it keeps me from asking a married lady out for a date," I said.

"So were you asking me out?" she asked.

"I am traveling through but I admit I would love to spend some time with you," I said.

"You are just full of pickup lines. Certainly you have a Mrs.?" she asked.

"Yes, there is a Mrs. but we are separated and waiting for the divorce to become final," I replied.

"So you think you can sweep the hotel clerk off her feet in every town you stop in?" she asked.

"No. Many have male clerks and I am NOT into men. Most of the women clerks I have seen do not turn on my 'interesting' switch. You are the exception," I said.

Her face reddened and she replied, "Thank you. Was there something that you wanted to see me about?"

"Yes. The air conditioning unit in my room did not work at all last night. I asked for a different room but was told that the hotel was fully booked. I had to sleep in a very hot room last night," I said.

Yes, we were fully booked last night. If you give me your room number, I will get an HVAC company to come fix the unit," she said.

"I was wondering if you would come see the unit for yourself. I will show you the problems so that you could show the contractor exactly what is wrong," I said.

"How about I give you paper and pen and have you write down what is wrong. I will hand it to the contractor," she said.

"Perhaps I will take the paper and pen and write a scathing letter to the president of the chain. I had to sleep with no clothes on all night in a very warm room. I assure you that I did not get my money's worth last night," I said.

Leslie thought for a moment and then went back into the office. I heard her tell the young lady to run the desk while she checked out a room. When she returned, she had her pass card in her hand and walked to the elevator with me following.

As we stood by the elevator doors, she asked, "What is your room number please?"

"I am in 314," I replied.

Nothing more was said until the elevator doors opened. She pushed the 3 and we rode to the third floor. This elevator is very slow. It takes it a long time to open the doors and a long time to get to a floor. Last night when I checked in I thought I could walk faster to the third floor than riding the elevator.

I tried to break the silence by asking, "How long have you been a widow?"

"Two years," she replied.

"That must have been a bad year. Two years ago my wife started sleeping with another man," I said.

We didn't talk anymore. The doors opened and Leslie headed for room 314. At the door she used her key card and entered the room. I was right behind her.

She saw the bed and asked, "You didn't sleep in the bed?"

"I explained to you that it was too hot. I had to sleep in the nude on top of the bed. Your people will not have to remake the bed today," I said.

"Where is the thermostat?" she asked.

I pointed to it on the wall.

"See if you can start the AC unit," I said.

She pushed buttons and tried everything. I asked her to walk over to the unit and see if it worked. She stood there for a minute or so and nothing happened.

I asked her to come back and see if she could get just the fan to run. Again she tinkered with the thermostat and nothing happened.

"I am an engineer and I wanted you to try the same things that I tried. Sometimes I can get the fan to run when the AC unit will not run. I did finally get the fan to run last night but it just blew hot air around. I will show you," I said.

I walked over to the unit and Leslie followed. I opened a small door on the side of the unit. It is where controls are located for the HVAC tech who installed the unit. I showed her a button that I pushed and the fan came on.

"I am glad that you are an engineer because you are not very good at being a gigolo," she said laughing.

"I apologize for my behavior. I am not very good at being a single man again," I said.

Leslie walked up to me and said, " On behalf of the hotel chain, please accept our apology for your stay last night. If you were staying again tonight, I would comp your room for you."

"I think I want a different type of apology," I said.

Leslie stood in front me with a confuse look. I put my hands on her shoulders and pulled her to me and then I put my arms around her. Leslie was about 5 inches shorter than me so I leaned down and kissed her on the month. I had my lips parted slightly but hers were clamped shut. Her body was rigid in my arms. I close my eyes when I kiss but I would bet that hers were wide open. I ran the tip of my tongue rapidly across her closed lips and I felt her body jerk. I broke the kiss but continued to hold her shoulders.

"Now... I accept that apology. I will not be writing any letters to the president. By the way, you are an excellent kisser and I enjoyed that very much," I said with a smile.

"You are certainly an interesting man," she said. "I have to admit that I haven't been kissed like that in many years."

"That is the only way to kiss," I said. "I used to kiss my wife like that every night before we made love."

Leslie just stared at me. But I thought I saw her eyes get wet. I think the kiss reminded her of someone in times past.

"Leslie, I would ask you to do something for me. Would you mentally check out so that you are no longer on duty.... In your mind," I asked.

"OK, I guess," she replied.

I again pulled her tightly again me and I bent down and kissed her again. I had my lips parted and I moved the tip of my tongue across her lips. I did it a second time and I felt her lips slightly part. I used the tip of my tongue to lick her open lips. I felt her body go limp in my arms. I broke the kiss and we just stared at each other but I kept my arms around her.

"Leslie, I didn't want you on duty so that this kiss would be between two single people and nothing official. Is that OK?" I asked.

"Ahh...yes...yes, that was... alright," Leslie said.

"If you are still off duty, I would like to do that again. It has been years since I held someone and kissed them like that," I said.

Leslie said nothing but nodded her head yes.

I pulled her really tight against my body. I know that she could feel my hardon that was growing in my pants. We kissed and this time she parted her lips and our tongues found each other. This kiss lasted longer than the previous ones. When we broke the kiss, I took her hands and I sat down in the chair.

"You are a tad bit shorter than me and it hurts my back to bend over. If you would sit on my lap, it would be much more comfortable," I said.

"I am afraid that you might poke me with that thing," she said laughing and pointing to my pants.

"Leslie, I promise to keep that monster locked up. Please sit down," I said.

She sat 90 degrees to my body and looked at me. I put her arms around my neck and I put my right arm around her back and my left hand on the side of her face. I then kissed her again. This time she really responded to me. When we broke the kiss, she put her head against my shoulder. We stayed like that for a while.

"Leslie, I want to kiss you again but I want to touch you while we kiss," I said.

"You men are all alike. All you want to do is to play with my big boobs," Leslie said.

"I am not a tit man. I have been with women who have no tits and some with large tits. It does not matter to me and I was not going to play with your tits," I said.

"Well....what..." Leslie stuttered.

I interrupted her by kissing her again but this time I did not put my hand on her face. I put it on her knee. As we kissed I massaged her thigh working my hand under her skirt and up until I ran into her panties. I then put the palm of my hand over her panties covering her pubic mound.

Leslie was really blushing as she stood up and said, "I think I better get back to the desk."

I stood up and said, "I apologize if I was too forward. You are a wonderful kisser and I really was into kissing you. It seemed natural to... ahh...for a moment I thought I was married. I am sorry."

"I was married for 30 years and I haven't been kissed like that since my husband was courting me," Leslie said.

'If you could be 'off the clock' for a while longer, maybe you and I could recall those early days when we were younger. Now that I am retired, I am finding that I really miss the loving attention," I said.

Leslie came to me and gave me a quick kiss on the lips and then stared at me.

"Ever since you put your hand on my..... I am soaking wet down there. I am certain that the customers will be able to smell me. I need to take a shower now," she said.

"Stay here with me and we could take a shower together afterwards. There is even a shower cap to protect your pretty hair," I said.

Leslie looked intently at me for about 30 seconds then walked to the phone. I saw her push the button for the Front Desk.

"Laura, this is Leslie. Lock out room 314 so that it cannot be rented. I just check the room; the air conditioning does not work and I will need to call a contractor to fix it. Also notify the cleaning crew to omit this room today. Laura, I have a family emergency so I will be leaving the hotel for s while. I know that you can handle the desk and don't worry about doing your accounting today. It will keep until tomorrow," Leslie said.

Leslie walked over to me and removed her suit coat. Then she began unbuttoning her blouse. She took it off, folded it neatly and placed it on the chair. She then removed her skirt, folded it and placed it on the chair. She stood before me in just her panties and bra. I pulled her against me and we kissed again. She broke the kiss and moved back a few steps.

"I know my boobs do not interest you but I would love to get out of this bra," she said.

She reached behind her and undid the bra letting it fell to the floor. Her tits were perfectly round and did not sag at all. They looked like two cantaloupes halves glued to her chest. She then crawled onto the bed and gave me a sexy pose laying on her side and holding her head up with one hand.

I quickly undressed down to my underwear. My big dick was hard and standing straight up. The head and some of the shaft were sticking up about the elastic band in my underwear.

"That is some piece of equipment that you have there. I really want to play with it but I may not be able to accommodate it," Leslie said.

I crawled on the bed beside her and she rolled onto her back. I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of her panties and gently pulled them down and off. Her mound was smooth as a newborn baby. She was a little on the heavy side but certainly not a BBW. Her extra weight was in all the right places. Her thighs were slightly heavy which I really like in a woman. I spread her legs apart and moved into position to eat her pussy. I licked her outer lips and then spread them with my fingers. I took my time licking and sucking on her inner lips and then I ran my tongue around the perimeter of her vagina several times. I heard her moaning softly. I moved up and sucked her clit into my mouth and gently massaged the tip with my tongue. I slowly pushed my middle finger into her vagina which caused her to groan fairly loudly. I stroked my finger in and out slowly. I found her to be very tight probably from not having sex in the last two years. I took my time and really made an effort to be the best pussy licker she has ever had.

I licked her pussy for several minutes until I heard her breathing increase and she began moving her hips in time with my finger stroking. Suddenly she arched her back and her head went back. Her thighs clamped my head so tightly that I couldn't hear anything. I could see that she was really gripping the bed cover with her fists. She held her breath for 10 seconds or so and then let out with a loud groan followed by several "Oh God" expressions. As her orgasm passed she released my head and fell back on the bed. I stopped all my activity and just watched her.

She finally opened her eyes and said, "That was wonderful! I have never had an orgasm that intense."

"I am pleased that you enjoyed my efforts but that is just act one. There is more to come," I said.

"Did I squirt on you? It is something that seems to come with growing older," she said.

"No, you didn't but maybe I should get a towel for the next act. I will rinse my face off too because I want some more of your kissing," I said.

I ran in the bathroom and washed my face off and dried it. I grabbed one of the large towels and returned to the bed. Leslie raised her hips up as I slide the towel under her.

"My turn now. I want to play with this big cock of yours. I admit that I haven't ever seen one this large. I thought my father was large but he was nothing like yours," she said.

I laid on my back and she pulled my underwear down and off of me. My dick was hard as a rock and was laying on my stomach. She gently picked it up and did what everyone does with my dick - she squeezed it several times to check how hard it was. I am circumcised but I have a small fold of skit below the head. She started moving it up and down on the head. The fold is not large enough to cover the head - probably only half way up. She gave me a handjob for a few seconds then she took the head into her mouth. I could feel her tongue working on the head while she kept up the handjob on the shaft. It didn't take long and I felt an orgasm beginning.

"Leslie! Stop or I will cum!" I exclaimed.

She continued what she was doing and then my orgasm hit me. I also grabbed the bed cover with my hands and I thrust my hips to her. I felt her tongue stop moving and she sucked on me. I shot 5 good strong squirts into her mouth and she swallowed it all. Then she licked me clean and laid down beside me.

"I haven't done that in years. That felt great. It brings me pleasure to know that I can still do that," she said. "Can you get it up again?"

"I will need a little time. I am very sensitive right after an orgasm," I replied.

We laid close together and talked for a few minutes. She told me about her marriage which had grown stale in the last years because her husband was much older than she was. I told her about my wife cheating and our divorce. The she said it was time and she crawled on top of me in 69 position. I readily went after her pussy and I felt her take my dick into her mouth. We did this for several minutes until I felt her let go of my dick. She started moaning and groaning so I increased my oral efforts on her pussy. I felt her whole body start shaking on me. He legs clamped my head again and then she squirted a small amount on my face. She laid still on me so I quit licking her pussy. She then got on her hands and knees.

"Come on, stud. Do me from behind. I know all you men prefer to have sex in this position," she said.

I didn't need a second invitation. I got behind her and started rubbing the head of my dick up and down against her pussy. She seemed fairly wet, so I gently pushed the head into her vagina.

"Oh God! Stop! You are huge and it feels like you are splitting me apart. Give me a minute," she said.

When she gave me the go ahead, I slid about an inch inside and stopped. I could hear her breathing fast like when a mother delivers a baby. It took a minute or so before I could reach bottom in her. I still had about 2 inches left outside of her. I kept hearing her say "Oh God" over and over. I started stroking in and out slowly so that she could get used to me.

"Oh God! I feel so full and you are rubbing some spots inside of me that are driving me crazy. Oh here comes another big one," she said and her body shook so hard the bed slightly rattled. I heard her squirt hit the towel.

At least this time she couldn't squeeze my head. I kept on stroking slowly and about a minute or less she had another big orgasm, complete with more squirting. I could tell that she had not had sex since her husband died.

"You area hitting something inside of me and I am having huge orgasms like I have never experienced before," she said.

I kept on stroking but I could tell an orgasm was building up inside of me. I speeded up my stroking to accommodate my orgasm. I heard her start another orgasm so I speeded up some more to get mine started. I gripped her hips firmly with my hands and I stopped stroking. I had an intense orgasm and my body wanted me to bury my dick inside of her; however, I know that I cannot do that, but I wanted to. I heard her squirt; it was a good thing I put a towel under her. Afterward, we both fell on the bed gasping for breath.

"Your wife is an idiot. Why cheat when you have something like this at home? I am tempted to take you home and lock you up just for myself," she said.

"Do you fancy another round?" I asked.

"I don't think I can. I am not used to sex and certainly not used to your big dick. I am feeling sore and swollen. I should maybe get back to work but first a shower," she said.

She slowly got off the bed and walked bowlegged into the bathroom. I hear her pee and flush the toilet. I heard her start the shower and crawl in. I slipped in and peed.

12