The Hotel Pool

Story Info
Suzette goes skinny dipping, with predictable results.
10.4k words
4.65
24.3k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcskyy
mcskyy
135 Followers

The thunder had subsided and was now barely audible in the distance. Suzette walked over to the window of her 10th floor hotel room and looked out. The lights in the parking lot and in the pool area were all on and the concrete glistened with under them. The rain had stopped. Large puddles were left all over after the heavy downpour. Light steam rose up from sections of the ground that were still warmer than the night air. It was already almost 11PM, but the night time air temperature in Raleigh this time of year rarely dipped below the mid-seventies.

Suzette looked over at the pool, also steaming now a bit as the rain cooled things down.

"Oh a swim would feel so good! Perfect way to end the day!" She thought to herself.

She was in Raleigh for training all this week at her company's corporate location. She came down here quite often and ALWAYS stayed at the Sheraton. It was the nicest hotel in the area, with the best facilities. Plus it was only 2 miles from where she had to be each day.

It was Tuesday night, her second night on the road for this trip. Her job as a Human Resources manager didn't require much travel other than the 3 or 4 yearly trips to Raleigh to her corporate HQ. Last night she had wanted to go for a swim, but the pool area was sort of crowded and Suzette was a little shy about going in front of everyone in the suit she had brought with her.

She had an assortment of modest one-piece suits that she COULD have taken with her on this trip, but not this time. Instead, she brought the one two piece that she owned. It was a light blue bikini, with a string top and a somewhat skimpy bottom. At least, Suzette thought it was skimpy. It fit her well, but didn't really offer the fanny coverage that she felt comfortable with in front of others. The funny thing was, Suzettes friends were always telling her how jealous they were of her figure. At 32 she was still in great shape, with a really flat tummy. Still though, Suzette was a fairly modest person who rarely dressed in anything other than conservative clothes and swimwear. All of her life she wanted so much to be like the skinny girls with small boobs -- just have a real athletic build. But Suzette had been "blessed" with the classic hour glass figure, curvy hips, a big chest and a very full round behind. She had some body issues, like most women. But she dealt with them by covering up what she could, when she could. Plus, she knew that most men (and women for that matter) preferred a woman with a nice booty -- and she knew hers was envied by her friends... she took some solace in that when ever she felt it was too fat.

She looked back out the window and almost had second thoughts about wearing just a bikini out there. The lure of the completely deserted pool, however, was strong.

"Well, it did just rain. I doubt anyone will be heading down there at this hour anyway..." she said, convincing herself to at least put her bikini on and go down there. After a few more minutes of waffling, she finally did put it on, then put on the long terrycloth robe that every room had a pair of for the guests to use. It was white, thick, and covered her to her ankles. She tied it tightly closed around her waist. She put her shoulder length blond hair back in a pony tail, fastened a small elastic hair band around it. Then she grabbed a towel, her room keycard, slipped on her flip flops, and headed out into the hallway.

She went to the rear elevators that serviced the back of the building. The hotel had two sets of elevators, each on opposite ends of the building. The rear set served from the room floors to the pool and gym area. The main elevators ran from the room floors to the main lobby.

Suzette road the elevator all the way down. She stepped out into the hallway on the main floor. The gym was to her left. The lights were on, and only two women were in their on treadmills. Directly in front of her was the door that lead outside to the rear parking lot and the pool. Suzette walked to and through that door.

The night air was warm... warmer than she had expected. She looked towards the large pool area and scanned for people. The big built in hot tub was steaming, but the jets were off. It was empty. The surface of the pool was like a sheet of glass. Even in the half darkness, she knew no one was in it.

The pool area was only half lit with large lights. Most of it was now in total darkness, as was about half of the surrounding concrete deck area. The hot tub was fairly well lit. It officially closed at 11PM each night. Suzette knew she still had some time to swim, but she had been out here before on other trips well past 11 and no one ever came out to check. The lights did shut off, most likely on a timer, but no one had ever come out to check -- at least not immediately after 11PM rolled around.

Suzette walked down the path through the grass over to the small, waist high gate that lead into the pool deck. She opened it, walked in and closed it behind her. The whole area was closed in by a 4 foot high brick wall.

Towels from swimmers and sun bathers earlier that day were scattered all about, some hanging on chaise lounges, others on the deck. All were now soaked. A few beer and soda bottles were still on the tables that were placed all around the left side of the pool. It was a nicely laid out area, with a large planter in the center that featured several small bushes and trees. The pool was all the way to the right. It was a large pool, with no real deep end -- 5 feet was it's deepest point. The huge hot tub / Jacuzzi was built right in to the concrete deck between the pool and the hotel itself.

Suzette found a chaise lounge with minimal moisture, and set her towel and room key down on it. She gave a final glance around, then looked up at all the rooms that overlooked the pool area. She was in one of the unlit portions of the deck area, so she knew she was fairly hidden. Still, of the 200 or so rooms that had pool views, lights were only on in a dozen or so, and most of those had the curtains drawn. She took a deep breath and untied the robe, then slipped it from her shoulders and off, laying it over the back of the lounge. She slipped of her flip flops and headed to the pools edge.

She sat on the side and first dipped her feet in, then up to her knees.

"Oh..." she exclaimed... the water was sooooo warm. She lowered herself in and instantly submerged.

She swam around quietly for several minutes, relishing how the warm water relieved any and all stress. Why didn't she have a pool of her own?? It was heaven.

She floated on her back a while and stared up at the clearing night sky. Several stars were now visible as the clouds were breaking up. So peaceful...

After a bit she flipped over and swam the length of the pool. When she reached the wall in the 5 foot deep section, she held on to it and was about to turn and swim back... but she noticed something. Her boobs... they felt... lighter?

She frowned and looked down. She couldn't see in the dark water very well, but something was floating right in front of her face. Her top.

"Oh!" she gasped. She quickly grabbed it. The tie on the back had come undone and it now was just hanging around her neck, floating to the surface. She laughed a little, nervously, and quickly glanced around.

Of course, she was alone, and it was so dark out that someone LITERALLY could be in the pool with her and not know that she was practically topless. Just then, the lights went off. It was 11PM. The pool area was now only partially illuminated by the lights in the adjacent parking lot. Other than that, it was very, very dark.

"I should probably take this as a sign and leave..." she thought. But she was struck by something. In her LIFE she had never skinny dipped. Her now naked breasts were actually floating in the water... and it felt WONDERFUL!!

Suzette had always had an ample bust. She is a 36C ( a big C actually) but some days they felt like D's... they were kind of heavy and bra's only half supported her comfortably. This weightless feeling was incredible.

Her heart raced a little bit as she turned back towards the center of the pool and swam back a bit, to a point where she could touch the bottom and still be underwater from her shoulders down. She held the top over her breasts a little bit... but then decided that was silly... who could see her? She waded about, absolutely LOVING how it felt. But soon the top hanging around her neck became a bit of an annoyance.

"Well... I guess I could just hold it. I mean, if someone did come along, I'd be able to get it back on quickly..." she thought. She had convinced herself, and with a deep breath, pulled the top off over her head. She waded a bit more, then headed over to the side of the pool near where her robe and towel were and set her top down on the deck. She pushed off the wall and into a back float, her big breasts breaking the surface for a moment. When the cooler night air hit her bare nipples, she almost screamed.

"Oh my!" she said. They hardened up instantly. She stopped and stood, looking around. Her heart rate was increasing... what was going on? GOD this felt so nice! The water here was still to her shoulders... so she started to wade towards the hot tub. She glanced all over as she did. The water level got lower and lower. First the tops of her breasts were out, then to her nipples. She stopped, took a breath, then continued. Her large breasts bounced a bit now and shook, free from their buoyancy in the water and now reacting to her movements and gravity. After a few more steps, they were completely above the water. Again, the night air on her bare, wet nipples caused a gasp. A lusty, almost naughty feeling was coming over her now... she had NEVER felt anything like this and was shocked by it... but she knew she wanted more!

Still VERY aware of her public setting, and very cautious, she proceeded... but her inhibitions were started to fade just a little. She swam about a bit, but after a few minutes of that, noticed the large blue button on the short brick wall near the hot tub that turned on the jets.

"Oh yes..." she thought to herself. The hot tub would feel just fantastic. She thought for a moment about going to get her top, but then hesitated and was struck by the naughtiest most daring of impulses.

She gasped at the very thought, but then before she knew what was happening, she was climbing out of the pool onto the deck.... Topless.

With each step up the small ladder her big breasts swayed and shook. Her bottoms had slipped a bit in back as well, but she didn't bother to fix them. As she put her right foot on the concrete deck she looked up at all the windows. Topless in the pool was one thing. Topless on the deck? She wanted to be sure she didn't have an audience. She saw no one and in fact more lights were off now. She pulled her left foot from the water and set it on the deck and turned. Across the pool she looked at her bikini top and the rest of her things. Then she looked down at her naked, dripping breasts. Her nipples were ROCK hard and sticking straight out. She knew that was from the cooler air, but still... they were throbbing a bit as if to remind her of her lack of clothing above her waist.

Her heart pounded in her ears as she turned back towards the hot tub and started to walk towards the blue button that controlled the jets. She had NEVER been topless in a public place before, and now.. as her heart rate increased and the lusty feelings rose within her, she wondered... why not? GOD THIS FELT GOOD!

She could feel her breasts bouncing as she walked. "Oh my gosh... I'm practically streaking!" she whispered as she slowed her pace a little. She was in a section now that was completely dark. The lights from the lot were blocked by a couple of large trees and a small outbuilding that stored equipment for the hotel maintenance workers. Suzette looked around. "Wow it's so dark right here!" then she looked up. "Hmmm... no moon out tonight."

The words were barely out of her mouth when she had another impulse that she acted on without hesitation, and slid her hands down her bare sides and under her bikini bottoms. "Well... except for this one..." and she pulled her bottoms to her knees. "Oh my..." she exclaimed as the night air swept across her bare fanny. She straightened up and looked around again, heart positively pounding out of her well endowed, bare chest. She could hardly breathe. She stood in the pitch blackness of that part of the pool deck for a moment. Naked, almost. It was such an intense sexual feeling like none she had felt before. God she was ALIVE!! The bottoms dropped to her ankles and Suzette stepped out of them, again scanning for onlookers. She snatched them up, compressed them into a ball and went to toss them across the pool with her other clothes. They fell a little short and landed with a "plop" in the pool a couple of feet from where her top lay on the edge.

"I can't believe I am doing this!" she whispered. But she didn't care, really... this was really turning her on in a way she had NEVER felt before. "Do 32 year old women do things like this?"

She was about to start walking to take a quick, naked, dip in the hot tub, when she heard a noise behind her. A car was pulling into the parking lot.

"Oh no!" she gasped and spun towards the lot, completely visible over the short brick wall. A car was driving in. She was about to reach down to pull her bottoms back up when the car pulled into a spot, literally about 50 feet from where she stood. She froze as the car turned off, and the doors opened. Three men in suits got out.

Suzette was panicking. She was standing in a completely unlit little section, so she KNEW they could not see her... but still. She could see THEM and she was terrified.

They were loud and started to head towards the hotel. There was a walkway DIRECTLY on the other side of the pool wall that they would be walking on, and would come within about 20 feet of her.

Suzette stood motionless, arms at her sides. Time seemed to stand still as she watched these three men get closer and closer. As they reached the walkway, and were within about 30 feet of her, Suzette moved her right hand quickly to cover herself a little. Or to do something else?? She wasn't sure. Her hand slowly moved across her thigh, then naughtiest impulse of the night so far sent it farther left, and over her bush... she was positively THROBBING down below now. What was happening????

"Oh!" she gasped a little, then caught herself. Her heart about stopped as one of the men glanced in her direction. She looked into his eyes and for a minute, she was SURE he was looking into hers... but then his eyes trailed away and she knew he couldn't see her. Suzette held her breath as they got closer and closer. She was not thinking clearly now as she started to lightly rub herself with her index finger, then two fingers... then she actually slipped a finger inside and almost screamed. She knew was gonna come.... Very soon...

The men were walking right by her now, at their closest point. Suzette continued to masturbate RIGHT THERE! IN FRONT OF THEM for all intents and purposes. This was sooooo wrong but it felt sooooo good.

Suddenly, they stopped. Two of them were looking... at her???

Suzette froze.

"Hey! Is the pool still open??" One called.

Oh god Oh God Oh God Oh God.... Suzette's head was spinning... what's worse, she was on the brink of an orgasm. She didn't know what to do... they had SEEN her!!! Oh my God... stark naked!! These men... looking... at her... her boobs... her... everything... she started to haze over a little... the wave building inside of her... her fingers worked faster... building.... She opened her mouth to answer them.... Or to scream.... She wasn't...sure... which...

"No. No. Pool is closed. All closed." ...came a voice from directly behind Suzette. It was a woman's voice, with a distinct Latina accent. Suzette almost screamed for real this time and quickly glanced over her shoulder... just in time to see a cleaning woman pushing a large cart across the deck, right over to where the rest of her clothes and things were. The men were talking to her.

"Oh that's too bad... Thanks anyway!" and they continued on.

Suzette slowly turned towards the woman, just across the pool from her. She was a short, somewhat heavy woman, in her fifties or so. Her head was down and she was busy picking up the discarded towels and beer bottles. Terrified as she was of being discovered, Suzette still hovered oh so close to the edge, her fingers still inside of her, still slowly rubbing... oh.... God...

She watched in silence as the woman made her way towards Suzette's chaise lounge and first picked up Suzettes robe and towel. Then the key card, which she put into the trash bin at the front of the cart.

"Oh no... what do I do?" Suzette was terrified, and yet SO turned on at the moment. On the one hand, this woman was taking all of Suzette's things. Suzette would have to reveal herself to stop her. On the other hand, she was about to come... REALLY come. And it felt so so so so good. In fact, as more of Suzette's things disappeared into either the laundry bin or the trash bin on the woman's cart, Suzette felt MORE helpless and somehow got MORE aroused!! Her flip flops went into the trash. Then Suzette watched in ecstasy filled shock as the woman, smirking to herself, picked Suzette's bikini top up off the deck and dropped it into the trash bin with a small chuckle. Suzette zoomed in on her bikini bottoms, still floating near the edge of the pool and WILLED the woman NOT to notice them. But as she watched, the woman frowned, walked over to the edge, got down on her knees, reached and picked them up out of the water between two fingers.

"No..." Suzette whispered. But to no avail...

"Ai yi yi." The woman said and laughed again. Then with a flick or her wrist, Suzette's final article of clothing disappeared into the trash bin, and the woman continued on, humming a tune as she picked up the remaining bottles and towels.

Suzette started to panic as she watched the woman finish the job then head back towards the fence, pushing her cart in front of her... the cart that contained every article of clothing Suzette had worn down here!

"Oh God... DO SOMETHING!" she screamed at herself in her head. But she was still hazy with lust and lingering near an orgasm. Losing her clothes like this had "cooled" her down, but just the slightest bit. Her inhibitions were still quite lowered, and even as she watched the woman disappear back into the service entrance to the hotel, her clothes now irretrievable, Suzette convinced herself that she would be ok. But how?

Now that the woman was gone, and the men were long gone, the sexual energy of the situation had changed. Before she was somewhat in control... and loved it. GOD those men being just 20 feet away and her standing there NAKED was SUCH a rush!! But she knew they couldn't see her at all. She had been safe. She had NEVER been so turned on in her LIFE!

But now... she was stranded. Locked out of her hotel room without a stitch of clothing to wear!! And not just out of her room, but essentially the whole hotel!! She KNEW that at this hour the only way in was through the front door and into the lobby.

"Oh God.... What was I thinking letting that woman take my clothes!!" she said out loud. She was STILL lightly touching herself, two fingers still partially slipped inside. She was teasing herself JUST enough to stay at the brink. "I mean, I am sooooo screwed!! How the fuck am I going to get back into my room now??? What is WRONG with me!!!???"

The reality of what lay ahead of her was starting to set in. She KNEW the only way back inside was through the lobby. She also knew that the hotel bar was practically IN the lobby and was right across from the front desk! There were always people there, usually until about midnight. She could either wait until then and maybe only face the front desk worker - or workers if there were others... or she could go now and run the risk of more people seeing her.

mcskyy
mcskyy
135 Followers