The Hotel Room Wardrobe

Story Info
Christine has a ruined hotel date.
2.5k words
4.11
4.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chrissiej
chrissiej
26 Followers

This story is based on real life events

******************************************

The Hotel Room Wardrobe

It was yet another week working away. Another week of another month of another long, drawn out project. Another corporate hotel that was decorated just as generically as every other damn corporate hotel. The same as every other week.

This time though, I had managed to make arrangements to meet an admirer. A dominant admirer.

We had been chatting online on TVChix and he was, coincidentally, passing through on business as well. In our chats we had flirted and shared our turn-ons and turn-offs and we had even had phone sex - well, he had. I was in chastity and the key was locked away thanks to a lock box and the Chastikey app.

I finished work at about 6 and head back to the hotel. In my room, I stripped off and headed into the shower to get ready. A super hot shower, lots of Veet and a doubly careful close shave.

Once out of the shower, I moisturised all over with a coconut and patchouli body cream and began the delicious process of getting ready.

Firstly full satin panties and a tight corselette with 6 'Y' straps making a total of 12 clips to sort out in a while. Next I covered my short hair by taping a nylon cap in place.

Placing a towel around my neck, I applied a light foundation followed by setting powder. The highlighting and contouring came next, then by blending, more setting powder, smoky eye shadow, eyeliner and mascara. Then a tiny touch of blusher and finally the gorgeous dusky lipstick. A finishing light misting of setting spray to try and make everything last the night.

I stepped into a mid-grey slinky knitted Jersey dress, fastened some delicate silver drop earrings into my ears, a matching bracelet and necklace and one or two rings.

My stockings were grey fully fashioned Manhattans that I carefully eased up my legs. It took quite a while to fasten each of the 12 clips onto the welt but this made sure that the seams were arrow straight and dead central.

I slipped my feet into a pair of silver open-toed CFM slingbacks before gluing a pre-painted set of sexy, killer nails onto my fingers. My toes were already painted in the same shade.

Finally I fastened one of my (very expensive) wigs onto my head and fastened it in place with hair grips.

A generous spritz of sensuous, woody Arabic Oud and I was ready.

I settled down on the bed in front of the TV with a gin and tonic and waited for my phone to ring.

*******************************************

My phone rang just after 8.30.

"Hello," I said as sexily as I could.

"Hi Christine. This is Dan. How are you?"

"Well, I'm all dressed up and I have absolutely no idea who to fuck to get a drink around here," I replied.

Dan laughed, "Well, you do now. Room 812. See you soon."

"See you in a couple of ticks," I giggled.

*******************************************

The hallway was empty as I headed to the lift, but when the doors opened, Cathy (one of our clients) stepped out and held the door for me. She smiled as I stepped past her and mouthed a silent 'Thank you'.

Not a glimmer of recognition thankfully.

Thank fuck for that!

********************************************

I made my way down the corridor to room 12 and knocked gently as a room service waiter nodded to me as he passed by with someone's dinner.

The door opened to reveal a smiling Dan.

He was dressed in blue trousers and a crisp, white shirt. He looked good enough to eat, right there in the doorway.

"Well hello Christine," he said with a broad grin, "Please come in."

I tilted my head and stepped inside.

Dan's room was exactly the same as mine. Same layout, same bland pictures, same beige scatter cushions and same TV.

I sat on the edge of the bed and looked at Dan as he opened the fridge and pulled out a mini beer.

He offered it to me and I shook my head, "I'm a gin girl," I replied as I put on a fake 'put out' face.

"Fair enough," he laughed.

Turning away he opened a can of G&T and poured it into a glass for me. He handed it to me and I took a few sips. He sat down on the bed next to me and looked around for the bedside table to put my drink down.

Dan put his arm around me and when I turned back, we started kissing hungrily.

He ran his hands over my thighs, feeling the bumps of my suspenders as I ran my hands across his chest and opened up a couple of buttons.

Then Dan's room phone rang.

"Fuck," he exclaimed as we broke our kiss, "Give me a sec."

I reached for my G&T as Dan answered the phone on the desk and turned back towards me.

"Hello. Yes that's fine. Put him through," he paused for a second or two, "Tom, what can I do for you?"

"Yep. OK. No, the clause is quite clear. It's a ten percent penalty," he said raised his eyebrows and shook his head n a 'WTF' gesture.

"No. No. I understand", he smiled at me.

"Now? OK. Give me ten minutes and I'll be down."

He turned and slammed the phone down.

"Fuck!" he exploded as he slapped the desk.

Turning to me he said, "Sorry but I need to go down to the bar to sort something out. My client has got some contract queries that can't wait."

I was crestfallen. I had gone from 'dressed up and someone to blow' to 'dressed up and nowhere to go' in the space of 2 minutes.

Dan leaned back against the desk and looked at me.

"Come over here," he said darkly.

I liked this!

I got up and took the couple of steps towards him.

"Kiss me," he commanded.

I slid my arms around his back and started kissing him as lustfully as I could.

After a few moments he broke away.

"Turn around and close your eyes," he said.

I turned away from him and closed my eyes. I heard Dan go to the wardrobe and heard the zip of a bag opening.

Then I felt a hood drop over my head. There was a moment of panic before he whispered into my ear, "Sshh. It's OK. Trust me," as he fastened and tightened the hood.

I couldn't see a thing.

He pulled first one arm, then the other behind my back and I felt and heard the click of handcuffs.

We had chatted about this online but I didn't think we would go in this direction on our first meeting.

Then I felt the push of something into my mouth though the wide opening in the hood. A dildo gag of some sort. He pushed it in and fastened it behind my head.

Not only could I no longer see, I could no longer speak other than in mumbles.

I felt him guide me across the room gently and then into something.

His wardrobe! He was manoeuvring me into his wardrobe!

He urged me down by pushing on my shoulders and I sat down with my knees up in one corner.

I then felt Dan fasten more cuffs around my ankles.

He whispered to me, "Here's where you will stay until I get back. Stay calm and stay quiet."

I heard him close the wardrobe door, walk around the room and gather some things before the door to the room closed.

I was alone, in a wardrobe, in a hotel, locked into a hood, cuffs and dildo gag by a man I have never met in person before tonight.

Talk about a fantasy come true!

**************************************

I am not sure how long I was left like that before I heard noises. I heard the beep of the card lock and then, as the door opened, I heard voices.

"Thanks Dan. I really appreciate this," said a female voice.

"No problem," I heard Dan reply,"I'm sure we can get his cleared up quickly.

I heard someone pick up the phone and dial.

I heard Dan's voice, "Ah yes Hi there. It is room 812. Can I get a special burger and," after a pause, "a pepperoni pizza to room 812 please."

"Yes. Thanks. Please do. Yes. Err," another pause," A bottle of Prossecco and two glasses. Thank you. Goodbye."

I was mortified. Here I was, locked, cuffed and gagged in the wardrobe and Dan was entertaining his client. His female client.

To cap it all, I needed a pee. Not urgently but enough for me to not stop thinking about it.

"OK Clair," Dan began, "We can't waive the penalty clause. It's a standard clause and our legal guys would have me out the door if I tried to. Sorry but my hands are tied on this."

"We can stretch the timeframes and we can alter the delivery amounts. A bit," he continued, "but only by a certain amount."

"How about we front load the schedules with what I KNOW we will have in stock and then reduce the monthly deliveries then," I heard Clair respond.

"That means we will have to find extra on site storage. That's a pain in the arse though," replied Dan.

My need to pee was getting stronger now that I had consciously acknowledged it. I shifted slightly and banged the side of the ward robe ever so gently.

I froze in fear.

Nothing happened.

The conversation continued, "I get that. How about we drop the containers off on site and leave them there?" I heard Clair say.

"That's fine but we still need space for what, two containers?"

"Three," replied Clair, "at most. but we'll stack them for you. Come on."

Dan laughed, "Fine, fine. But you are taking me out for a damn good fucking meal at Marco's next month."

"How about a damn good fucking now as well," said Clair just as there was a knock at the door.

I heard the door open and a cheery voice, "Good evening. Shall I leave the tray on the desk?"

"On the bed please," replied Clair.

"Yes Madam. Just leave the tray outside when you are finished and we'll pick it up later. And the wine?"

"On the desk please," I heard Dan say.

"Can I get a signature Sir?"

There was a pause before the waiter said, "Thank you. Have a great evening Sir. Madam."

The door closed and I heard a giggle from Clair.

"Madam. That always makes me laugh. Makes me feel like a dominatrix," said Clair, "Now where were we?"

"Something about a damn good fucking I think," said Dan.

Jesus. No way! Was this serious? WTF!

My need to pee was now painful. Very painful.

Yet here I was getting turned on listen to Clair come on to Dan and hear him respond in kind.

There was silence, of sorts, punctuated by the sounds of kissing and zips being undone. This was followed by sighs and groans and giggles.

"OK. Let's get this food before it goes cold," I heard Dan say.

"Tease!" said Clair.

I heard plates and cutlery, giggles and,"Cheers", as glasses chinked for, what seemed like, ages.

As this was going on, I was desperately trying to hold back but I couldn't. I started to wet myself. My panties were soon soaked despite my best efforts.

While I was slowly but uncontrollably wetting myself, I heard the bed creak as Dan and Clair started making out again.

By the time I had managed to stop wetting myself I could hear, quite clearly, what was happening.

Dan and Clair were fucking. Loudly.

"Fuck me. Oh god fuck me," cried Clair as the bed creaked and squeaked.

"You like that?" I heard Dan gasp.

"Christ yes, don't stop. That feels so good," I heard Clair groan, "So fucking good."

Then after a brief pause I heard, "Oh yes. That's it. Fuck my arse. Fill me, fuck me. Jesus, yes...yes".

I was leaking pre-cum into my soaking wet panties but I could not touch myself. I could do nothing but listen to Dan make Clair groan and moan.

"I'm going to cum," I heard Dan cry, "I Am. Going. To Cum...fuck...ahh... ahh!"

"Cum in my arse. Cum in my fucking arse...yes...yes..God yes," shouted Clair.

I was wet with pee, wet with pre-cum and so wanted to see what was happening but I was bound, blind and gagged.

I could hear Dan and Clair both climaxing hard and loud. Coming together.

I could only picture them in my mind as I sat, aroused, frustrated, horny and bound in a dark wardrobe.

I have no idea how long the silence was before I fell into an uncomfortable asleep.

****************************************

Voices. Kissing. Voices and the sound of kissing awoke me.

"I'll call you," I heard Dan say.

"You make sure that you do," Clair replied, "and you owe me some new stockings Mister."

Dan laughed, "What can I say? You knew how I'd respond, you minx."

More kissing and sighs then, "Right. 2AM? Shit, I need to be out of here," I heard Clair.

"You..." kiss, "are..." kiss, "fucking..." kiss, "awesome. Call me!"

The door closed.

Steps across the carpet. The wardrobe door opened.

I felt Dan help me up and laugh.

"Oh my," he laughed, "You've made a right mess."

I felt the hood and gag being undone and removed. I blinked as my eyes adjusted to the light.

"You bastard," I shouted, "What the hell was that?"

"Don't fucking talk to me like that! Be honest? You fucking loved it."

I hung my head down. It was true. I did.

Dan uncuffed my hands and then flung a towel at me, "Clean that up."

Using the towel I cleaned up the pee from the wardrobe bottom. There was nothing I could do about my dress though. It was wet through.

Dan was sat on the bed watching me.

"Pull up your dress," he ordered.

I kept my head down as I pulled up the soaking hem of my dress.

"Show me your pathetic cock."

I pulled the wet crotch of my panties to one side to reveal my aroused cock.

"Wank for me," he said slowly and firmly.

I started running my nails and hands over my cock.

"Harder," said Dan.

I started pulling harder on my 3 inch cock. I was ashamed that I was so turned on.

Turned on after hearing Dan and Clair fuck like animals.

Turned on after wetting myself.

Turned on after being locked into a wardrobe, hooded, gagged, cuffed.

Dan threw a small bottle of hand lotion at me.

"Use this. On your cock and your arse. Push your fingers in while you wank."

Smearing the lotion over my cock and fingers, I pushed a finger inside myself as I wanked off.

I was watching Dan watching me getting close to cumming.

"That's it baby," coaxed Dan, "Cum for me. Cum for me."

With a sobbing cry, I climaxed all over my wanking fingers.

"Good girl," said Dan, "Good girl. Was that nice?"

"Yes," I sobbed, "thank you."

Dan got up from the bed and, stepping up to me, kissed me deeply. I responded and eagerly kissed him back.

"Maybe next time I'll let you watch from the corner of the room as I fuck Clair."

Next time!

Is he serious?

chrissiej
chrissiej
26 Followers