The Hotshot Hotwife Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kept talking for about another 10 minutes. It wasn't so much that the conversation sounded like she was being talked into something but rather more like she was talking herself into something.

I'm no Valentino with hundreds of women under my belt but I can tell when a woman is either getting aroused or just cold. The trailer was quite comfortable now so temperature shouldn't be a factor.. but Jackie's bra was doing an awful job of hiding her now very erect nipples.

She stood up and stepped to the table and nervously waved my phone around with the other, "Uh, um, I have to pee and, uh... well, Joe would like to talk to you."

"Say what?" I dead panned.

"My husband would like to talk to you, his name is Joe." she repeated.

"Oh ummm, ok... the only door on your left as you head up into the master." I said helpfully.

With that she handed me the phone, put the cup on the counter and rushed off to find the bathroom.

I looked at the phone for a moment and then spoke, "Hello, this is Nick."

"Hey Nick, I'm Joe, um... Jackie's husband."

"Yup, I gathered that." I said as cheerfully as possible.

A nervous laugh followed by, "Ya, well... First of all thank you very much for being so kind as to stop and help Jackie."

"No worries," I replied, "I would have stopped for anyone. You just can't be out there broken down in this weather, it's the kind that'll kill ya."

"Well, thank you again it is very kind of you. Jackie mentioned a trailer, are you safe there?" he asked.

"Oh ya, I'm taking it up into Canada for a delivery. It's very nice and comfortable, stable, we get rocked a bit with a wind gust," I explained, "You might be surprised how nice they are now, a regular house on wheels."

There was a prolonged pause before he asked, "There's something I want to ask, well, we want to ask you, it's kind of out there, I was wondering if you'd do the two of us a favor, you know for the both of us."

"I suppose that depends on the favor, but I'm all ears Joe, shoot"

My heart was pounding and I was trying to present a calm collected old fart.

"It's about Jackie, she's a wonderful mother and devoted wife, she has a terrific career in pharmaceutical sales, she great, beautiful, I love her to the end of the Eart and well... um, this is awkward, we haven't done this... well, she's also passionate."

I remained silent.

"Over the last few years we've talked. We were, I mean I was hoping, um... damn, this is really awkward. Well... Ok, here it is. Jackie hasn't had much experience with, uh, with men. We met in Junior High and dated in High School, and umm... she's innocent."

"Innocent? I'm not sure I understand" I said.

"No, innocent is the wrong word, not as in a virgin but what I meant was, well, she's never been with another man. I'm her only experience."

"Oh," I interjected.

He kept on talking, "Don't get me wrong she has experience, we have experience, together I mean, we have 2 children so, well, there's that, but I sometimes wonder if I'm, umm, enough, to uh, satisfy her, fully. There are occasions when, when we're making love, when she doesn't sometimes seem to enjoy it. Like she's performing a duty instead of being, showing she likes sex. There has been a time or two where she was obviously enjoying herself but as for, uh... having an orgasm. I don't know."

This went on for a while, I patiently listened, all I could think was, "Holy shit, poor man, maybe poor wife, damn this is uncomfortable, exciting... but, shit."

Finally he came to, "We've talked about um... sharing and until now it's been just an indistinct vague notion. But now, well, this is an opportunity, so... could you or would you be willing... "

Here it comes, my cock was no longer a disinterested observer, he'd voted and that vote was, "FUCK YES!! and why do we still have our clothes on?"

"to make love to Jackie, to make love to my wife. To let her experience someone new and it's not really cheating on me, someone different, someone she won't ever see again. So, uh, to learn more, oh, wait are you healthy?"

Just then Jackie came back out, she was looking very nervously at me, he eyes were directed not at my face but at my crotch. That's when I realized I was sporting quite the hard on. I turned away from her.

"Yes, Joe, I'm very healthy, no STD's, no infections, the picture of health, but let me get ahead of you." I stood up and stopped Jackie from sitting down and turned her to face me. Looking at her I spoke to Joe.

"I find Jackie very desirable, she's tall, she's lovely, beautiful, gorgeous alluring eyes, you're a very very lucky man Joe."

Jackie blushed a lovely red tint.

"Put your mind at ease, Joe, I don't have aids. I don't have any STDs, I don't have herpes. I don't have any ongoing relationships. I'm not gay. When I decided I didn't want to have any children, ever, and have the freedom to play around all I wanted, I had a vasectomy, so I'm shooting blanks as well."

I looked Jackie and winked, "Meaning there's no need for me to wear a condom." I continued but with a more serious tone, "But I do have to stop you here, if anything happens it'll be Jackie making the decision, not me, not even you. OK?" I paused to let that sink in with the both of them, "Now, any other questions for me?"

There was a pause, "Wow, uh, no, I don't think I have anymore questions, but about what Jackie likes and doesn't like. She doesn't like oral sex, receiving and especially not giving. Straight sex, no anal or anal play."

He paused and I heard a deep breath, "Ok, that's enough. I don't want to know any more about you and please don't tell Jackie too much. We'd like it to stay as anonymous as possible. Please let me speak to Jackie."

I handed the phone to Jackie.

She didn't speak. After a minute or so she said, "Ok, I will, I love you to. Kiss the kids for me. Well, we'll have to wait and see won't we?" With that she handed me the phone and sat down on the couch.

I hung up and placed the phone on the table. Taking a deep breath I turned back to her, "well, um..." I looked around a bit, "this is awkward... uh, hey, are you hungry?"

Jackie's hands were nervously rubbing in her lap, "No, no thank you." She then added, "but I'll take a glass of that Bailey's, no hot chocolate, just straight please."

"Coming right up", as I got a glass I said, "I always preferred Bailey's straight and always cold. Not that Bailey's and hot chocolate are bad, but cold, it's so much better." As I poured I stopped and looked at her, "At bit more" she said.

As I poured I looked at her, when the 12oz glass was about 2/3 full she said, "that's enough."

"That's a lot of Bailey's," I said as I handed it to her.

"Yes, well... baby it's cold outside" she said with a smile.

I smiled back and raised my glass to hers, "Cheers," and then drank.

Bailey's is something you usually sip. It's rich, creamy, the whiskey has a good jolt, but smooth and something to sip. Jackie drank.

"Thirsty?" I asked. Although my cock had already voted, and continued to vote, it was clearly evident that Jackie was nervous about this, very very nervous. I decided to not push the issue and just be friendly.

She stopped drinking and nodded. I gestured to the seat next to her, "May I?"

She nodded again and I sat down. Just as I sat down my big brain kicked into gear and for a few short moments I considered just how dangerous this was. Was this a set up? Could I get robbed? Just as quickly I discounted it. No way could a spin out, snow storm, etc be a planned event. Joe seemed sincere and Jackie was clearly hesitant.

We sat in silence for a few minutes, Jackie now sipping her Bailey's and me toying with the glass in my hand.

"Awkward" I said quietly as I looked around, "AH!" I looked at her, "So, um... Joe said you're into pharmaceutical sales?"

Jackie nodded, "Yes, well, sort of... lately not so much sales but for garnering research interest, anyway the company is Roche."

"Oh, never heard of them" I said.

She seemed more relaxed and sat up a bit, "They're a major pharma company. I was coming back from a conference in Pittsburg. At the moment we're researching using AI in diagnosis of eye conditions like DME, for example, diabetic macular edema. We're only in the proof of concept stages but if ophthalmologists can diagnose DME's thickening of the retina related to diabetes..." she trailed off.

I put on a bewildered face and blinked at her several times, nodded and slowly said, "and that's a good thing becaauusse?"

She caught on to my cluelessness, "Sorry, becaauusse using artificial intelligence to assist in the diagnosis of DME, could lead to a way to avoid diabetic blindness entirely or at least identify it at a very early stage, it shows great promise."

I smiled and nodded to show that even a complete moron could understand, "Ah, people being able to see, that's a good thing. Fascinating. How long before it's in general use?"

"At least a few more years, and then there's getting the FDA involved. It's a long process for a new procedure" she explained.

She went on to describe in detail how the procedure would get testing and approval. A few minutes into her talk she started to fan herself with her hand and said, "Now it's getting warmer in here."

"Here let me take your jacket" I said as I stood up.

Jackie stood also and slipped the light jacket off, I hung it up on the hooks by the door next to where I'd hung my gear. Then in a hopefully acceptably dramatic fashion, I stepped to the door and engaged the dead bolt lock. We wouldn't be disturbed without warning.

I moved to stand close to her, me slightly taller. She was very clearly shy about the situation and was looking down, her eyes kind of darting around, her hands rubbing together at her belly. My heart was pounding like it was going to explode out of my chest. Almost by themselves my hands rose and gently touched her on the shoulders, I leaned forward and kissed the top of her head, then my hands brushed the few strands of hair from her face, my right hand lifted her chin so that she was looking right at me.

She was gazing into my eyes, her lips slightly parted. I took in her face and she was lovely. Smooth skin, flawless complexion, only the hint of make-up around her eyes. Oh, those eyes, dark and highlighted just a bit, full but not bushy eyebrows, a long elegant nose, a hint of freckles on it. Her cheeks flushed a gentle pink. My hands drifted down from her shoulders to her hips and then back up again. Just as my hands met her shoulder blades I pulled her to me, the tension was palpable and evident in her eyes as they closed in anticipation of our first kiss and then...

Well, and then there were lights flashing outside.

In unison our faces turned to the lights and we both jumped a bit when we heard, BANG! BANG! BANG! On the door followed by a, "Fairbault County Sheriff!"

That little jump had resulted in us holding each other tightly together, her arms around my waist and mine above her arms and around her to the center of her back.

"Oh for Christ's sake" I said, "JUST A MOMENT" I hollered at the door.

We stepped away from each other and Jackie smoothed her blouse and sat down. I went to the door and opened it.

Just as declared, there stood a bundled and frozen looking sheriff. In the wind I heard him shout, "Are you ok in there?"

"Come on in and find out," I shouted to him and motioned for him to enter. The howling wind helped close the door by slamming it behind him.

"Thanks, I'm deputy Jackson, you folks ok here?" He said, sounding just as cold as he looked.

"Yep, all fine here" I said as Jackie nodded. I think Deputy Jackson and I noticed something at the same time.

Jackie was sporting two large lovely breasts and each breast was topped by a large bump poking out.

I looked back at Deputy Jackson, who looked at me... and then at Jackie.. and then back at me... and then at the huge bulge in my pants.

He raised an eyebrow at me and then kept his eyes on Jackie. "You folks need anything?" and he asked while looking directly at Jackie, "is everything ok?" he said deliberately.

Jackie perked up and nodded, "Yes, we're fine. My car spun out on the freeway and this nice gentleman, Nick, rescued me."

I interjected, "I called the local police and let them know of her car and where we were."

Deputy Jackson shook his head, "Our radios have been a bit dodgy today, cell service work good though. You called in?"

"Yup," I said and then showed him my phone record of the call and he nodded.

"Ya, that's their number, not long ago either." We apparently passed his mental checkoff list and he quickly shifted gears, "Ok folks, uh... give a call if you need help and, well... um," he paused as his eyes darted between Jackie. Then added with a huge grin, "Find a way to stay warm." He winked as he went to leave.

"WAIT!" I said and dashed to pour him a Styrofoam cup of hot chocolate.

He accepted it with a, "Thanks, I'll be needing that."

The door closed with another slam and I locked it.

I turned to Jackie.

She had her hands in front of her face covering her eyes on down. Her entire body was bobbing up in down with silent laughter.

I started to laugh with her and for a few minutes we had a good, yet nervous, laugh.

Finally I stepped to her, took her hands from her face, and helped her to her feet. Her eyes were wet from laughter. I pulled her close said, "I always obey lawful orders, and that sounded like a lawful order to me."

With that our lips met. A gentle kiss, a pause to gauge reaction and another kiss.

Jackie kissed gently at first but the longer we stood and made out the hungrier her kiss became, soon we were standing there sucking face like there was no tomorrow. This wasn't your porn film frenetic spit drooling slobber mouth nonsense. This kiss was one best expressed by a release of repressed passion which grew with every passing moment.

Our hands roamed a bit as we kissed, mine found her ass and with a hand on each cheek I pulled her against my cock, I felt a smile as we kissed and soon hers had pulled up my shirt and were rubbing up and down my back. Just as I began to do the same with her blouse she turned us and I felt myself pushed back to sit on the couch. I plopped down and Jackie climbed into my lap, putting her legs outside mine and sitting on my thighs.

Our kiss barely paused during that move and in moments I had Jackie's blouse pulled up and my hands up underneath it. I love tits but her kisses were so good I just kept her breasts smashed against me, that we stayed this way classically "necking" for what seemed like ages.

Jackie broke our kiss and leaned back a bit, she pulled my shirt up and off and then ran her hands up and down my chest. I'm not covered in hair by like a bear or Sasquatch but I do have a good chest covering. She let her fingers roam around and settled on my nipples, tweaking them.

"OW," I said with a smile, she smiled back with her mouth but her lips and eyes sucked me back in, almost literally. I pulled her to me again and we kissed again as her hands moved around my chest.

Like most people in this situation you don't really plan each move, they just come to you naturally.

I had my hands up under her blouse caressing her back again when she leaned back away from me began pulling up her blouse. She pulled it up and over her head and I hooked my right index finger in her bra between her breasts and pulled her lips back to mine.

Again I felt a smile as our kiss returned, this time we collided a bit and our teeth clashed. It was an embarrassed chuckle moment while my hands sought to unfasten her bra at her back.

I felt Jackie's lips reflect her shaking her head, she kept kissing me but moved her breasts back off of me and then released her bra. It had a front clasp not a back one. I felt the bra release and slipped my hands up under her bra to finally cup her tits.

Beyond the immediate soft wonder of flesh my fingers found were large erect nipples. As they slipped between my fingers I sensed they were much larger than the blouse bumps had suggested.

Hazarding the standard "size of pencil eraser" description, I say they were much larger than that, at least double in diameter and about ½ inch long. Saying they were "erect" would be an understatement, they were hard and didn't bend any when my fingers slipped over them.

She had mom breasts, meaning they were full. They sagged a bit but that was because they weren't small. I learned later from looking at her bra when she wasn't looking that they were 34D. They suited her. A 100% certified MILF.

Jackie growled a bit into my mouth when I centered my palms over her nipples and rubbed in tiny circles. Taking that cue I pinched them gently and she shivered a full body shiver which ended with her beginning to slide her hips forward and backward making her pussy rub over my cock.

Jackie may have only had 1 sexual partner but she certainly wasn't as shy as she made out to be.

Grasping her by the hips I pulled her hips against me and tilted my cock up more firmly against her. She kept her pussy rubbing going for a few slides and I could feel growing heat from her.

The God of unrelenting passion was getting ready to take me when she broke our kiss to explore my neck and upper chest with her mouth, licking and kissing until she arrived at my nipples. She lingered long enough to give them a little lick and suck before slowly and gently sliding back and off my lap.

Jackie stood before me a tower of loveliness. She was naked from the waist up, breasts hanging just a bit as you'd expect from a two time mom. Her belly was pleasantly firm, but again, it was a mother's belly, meaning not ripped but rather a little belly with a few stretch marks but reflecting a mother who took care of herself.

I looked up at her and she looked down at me, there was something beyond a frantic stranger fuck going on here. We clicked.

Jackie slipped off her shoes and at almost the same time I did. Then we both began to remove our pants. Her's unzipped at the right hip and as she hooked her thumbs and slowly wriggled them and her panties down off her hips I had unbuckled mine and was lifting my ass to slip them and my shorts off.

Her pants and panties hit the floor about the same time mine did.

Looking back on it now you'd have thought we'd spend time groping, but no.

We were both completely naked now. Me sitting and her standing in front of me. My cock was sticking straight up and ready for some action, Jackie looked down at it briefly and then looked back up at my face. I likewise took her in as well as I could. Her hips were a a bit wider than I'd thought, but again... hey, she was a mother twice over. Her bush was a closely trimmed patch of dense black which disappeared between her legs. She was keeping her hands just above her pubic hair line. I leaned forward and tried to grasp her hands and she stepped to me but didn't let me move her hands.

We hadn't said anything once we began kissing but I asked, "What's wrong?"

"I have a Cesarean scar," she said, "it's not very attractive."

I placed my hands over hers and said, "You're a lovely woman, a mother, and a little scar doesn't detract from that fact. You are beautiful." With that I grasped her hands tighter and then moved them under mine to her hips.

She had a fine line of a scar across the lower part of her belly. I was hardly anything. Using her hands under mine I leaned toward her and pulled her belly to my lips. I kissed the scar and then let my tongue drift across it pausing to give her cute little belly button a good swirl.

I looked up and saw her looking down at me, I gave her belly one last kiss and then leaned back pulling her with me. She crawled back up onto my lap but stayed up on her knees hovering over my cock. Jackie bent her head down to kiss me again, a long french tongue sucking kiss. Her right hand moved between her legs to grasp my cock as I moved to cup an ass cheek in each hand.