The Hotwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took his time with her body adoring her tits, sucking and licking her nipples telling her how beautiful and sexy she is, and caressing her cunt. He had her sit on the bed and slipped his cock into her mouth. I had never seen her suck cock like she was sucking his cock with unchecked passion, literally making love to it and adoring his balls, worshipping them like little gods. My cock was so hard from watching I thought it would rip from my body.

Running her wet tongue around the head and her wet lips up and down the shaft, pausing to lick and suck his balls and back up to engulf his cock and take it all down her throat.

"Oh ya, your slut knows her way around a cock, she has a silk throat!...I bet she could suck a baseball through a tailpipe!"

He took her up on the bed and fucked her hard and deep like a cheap whore. He turned her over on her front and told me to spread her ass cheeks.

"I'm gonna fuck this hoe's ass!"

He slicked up his cock and began slipping it into her ass. I watched it go deeper and deeper with each stroke. Finally, he laid on top of her thrusting his hips hard against her as she let out whelps of ecstasy.

I whispered in her ear, "Is that good baby, do you like that?"

"Oh yes...oh Gawd yes!"

He kept fucking her until he came and she came multiple times. As he went limp and her body squeezed him out they both sounded like they were in pain.

"No, she said softly, don't leave me. Ooooh." But slowly he slipped out much to their sadness.

She turned over and kissed him passionately. "I so want you to come back and do that with me again."

"Don't worry slut, I'm coming back and nail that sweet ass of yours."

"Mmmm, I'll be waiting honey." She said punctuated by a passionate kiss.

"Wow," I said after he left, "I have never seen you so passionate and into it before."

"I don't know, I guess because I don't feel guilty anymore about wanting and loving sex and stuff. It's like I have been set free."

"Ya and I'm loving it too!"

The next day Ron came over and used Ellen's mouth, fucking it and filling it with cum. She washed it around in her mouth and swallowed it exclaiming, "Aaaaah! Love it.

"DAYMN, what a hot mouth you have girl and your cunt is amazing, what you can do with it. I just wish I could find a slut like you one day."

"What do you mean a slut like me? What's wrong with me?" she said.

"You're married!"

"Yes but I'm not dead. If you found a slut like you want what would you do with her?"

"She would take care of me when I want. I would have men come to her and use her mouth, cunt, and ass like a cheap whore and take her to service friends and strangers. She would be known as my slut."

"Where do I apply?" Ellen asked.

"Are you serious?"

"Of course, I'm serious providing we take my husband along sometimes so he can watch his loving wife be slutty with other men."

"Is all this OK with you Brock?"

"Sure Ron, it's very OK. You know what kind of a slut she is and I would love for you to use her to her full potential."

He chuckled, "You can be sure I will. I will try to make her name synonymous with slut. 'Slut Ellen,' it has a nice ring to it!"

Two nights later he took me with him to 'meet some people.' Deep in the hood, we went to this nightclub where I was only one of three white women in here. In the back of the club, three black men greeted us at a corner booth.

"This is Ellen, my new slut." He said introducing me.

"Oh ya, this is your neighbor you were telling us about, the married slut with the hot mouth."

One of the men stepped up and was groping my ass.

"How would you like to show me what a good mouth you have?"

"I'd love to, where do we go?"

"Right here in the booth," he said. I slid in and he slid in beside me as he took his pants down. I leaned over and began sucking his plentiful cock, taking it down my throat and working my throat 'massaging it' and sucking his balls simultaneously. Another guy was sitting on the other side of me fingering my cunt until finally, the first guy gave me a big load in my mouth.

"Ron you ain't lyin', she's a ridicules cocksucker!"

The other guy beside me said it was his turn and pulled his pants down for me. I leaned over and began sucking his cock too. It wasn't as long but it was a little thicker and his balls were real hairy. It didn't take him as long to fill my mouth but I did like his taste better. I next sucked off the third guy at the table and Ron asked if that was enough. I told him I would do as many as he wanted, in a few minutes another man slid into the booth and I began sucking him too.

In all, I sucked off eight men and swallowed their cum.

"So did you enjoy that slut?"

"I did, it was lots of fun."

"You didn't seem to mind not knowing their names."

"Not at all, the most important thing is making them feel good and making them cum."

"I want you to sleep with me tonight so I can fuck you before we go to sleep."

"Mmmm I'd love that," I said as I reached over to rub his cock through his pants and finally undoing them so I could stroke his cock. As his pre-cum leaked out I spread it on my lips like lip gloss.

"I think we will have lots of fun together." He said.

"I know we will, I love being your slut."

We arrived home and I asked my husband if he wanted a kiss. He smacked his lips and remarked that I tasted like I had lots of cum tonight. I told him I sucked off eight men but not that I spread Ron's pre-cum on my lips. I also told him that I would be sleeping at Ron's tonight so he could fuck me before we went to sleep and also so I could suck his morning wood. He said that was fine and to fuck him good. Ron and I went to his place and I really did fuck him good and swallowed his cum too.

The next weekend Ron took me to a house blindfolded telling me I wouldn't know how many men, age, looks, or anything about the men there but I would suck or fuck all of them. My husband also came along to watch me be a total slut. It sounded like fun and I was both excited and anxious. I was led inside and heard some whistles and comments and I heard Ron say, "Hey guys if all you want to do is stand around gawking I'll take her someplace else."

That made them move as many hands were now all over me groping me and pulling at my clothes tearing them off. Now I knew why Ron told me to wear something I didn't care about losing. In near no time at all I was stripped, shoved to my knees, and a cock in my mouth and down my throat. I felt around with my hands and found two more cocks and stroked them as my mouth was being fucked by two cocks back and forth.

Another guy got behind me and worked his cock into my cunt holding on to my tits as he fucked me hard. As one guy came in my mouth another took his place. On my back on a mattress with my head on the edge guys were fucking me while others were fucking my mouth and throat. I knew my husband was watching and animated everything to turn him on more. I had lost track of how many men had fucked me and cum in my mouth but I enjoyed them all and swallowed all the cum put in my mouth.

On the way home my husband told me I had just sucked and fucked thirty-three men, White, Black, and Hispanic, and told me he was proud of what slut I am. I thanked Ron for setting it all up and how I love being his slut. For the next few months, Ron had me pretty busy sucking and fucking his friends and lots of strangers, and even some women.

My biological clock went off a few years ago and every now and then it went off again but Brock was sterile and couldn't give me kids and we discussed having another man impregnate me. I commented that the only man we knew well who wasn't married was Ron.

"But he's black." My husband argued.

"Ya and so?"

"Well everyone will know he isn't mine."

"What do you want most, a child or false bragging rights?"

"That's not what I meant."

"I was thinking about asking Ron anyway but wanted to get your input too."

"I guess I don't object if that's what you want."

A few nights later I was lying in Ron's bed after he had just fucked me silly and said;

"I'd like you to make me pregnant."

He nearly choked. "You what?!"

"I want you to make you pregnant. Brock is sterile and I want children and I know you better than anyone. I only ask one thing, either be in our child's life or not at all, no half measures or in name only. Be there all the way or do not be there."

After some more discussion, he finally said,

"I will be there all the way and co-parent with Brock."

After my last period, I never took BC and used condoms with everyone. Then in no time ovulation was fast approaching again because the first attempt didn't work and we set it up to all be together. Brock was lying beside me and I was sucking Ron's cock to get him ready until he finally slid his big thick cock inside me. It set a different feeling in me than sex ever did before and I had goose pimples all over as Ron's cock pushed deep inside me.

My cervix was sensitive and I felt every thrust of Ron's cock as I held Brock's hand and clutched Ron with the other. With great flourish Ron began cuming, I felt his cum deep inside me and told him not to stroke anymore, to keep his cock there to keep any sperm from getting away. Then I felt it, something strange I never felt before and I began to laugh with joy. I told them I felt myself get pregnant, Ron's sperm had fertilized me.

They never believed me of course but my Gyno did, she believed me and confirmed it six weeks later, I was preggers.

Finish

EPILOG:

Nine months later I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and 18 months after that we had a boy. My son was two before Ron decided to sell his house and move in with us at our invitation. We bought an ultra king bed and all sleep together sharing me. I am still Ron's slut and I enjoy being well used all over town.

12