The Hotwife Games Ch. 07

Story Info
He watches his wife cheating on him; a dark tale of revenge.
14.5k words
3.45
50.1k
48

Part 8 of the 26 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 10/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each chapter of The Hotwife Games can be read as a separate story. Of course, there's an overarching narrative for those who start from Chapter One, but the context is clear enough to enter anywhere. The main thing you need to know is: this is a series about hot-wives and their husbands participating in a very kinky game-show.

I've taken into account what many readers of this section seem to think the Loving Wives category should be about: stories of revenge. Well, here you have it — A tale of a husband who has just caught his wife cheating on video... and the dark, dastardly REVENGE that follows.

The series is complete, with a total of 10 chapters. A new chapter is posted each week.

And, of course: This is a work of fantasy, designed for the dirty-minded...

CHAPTER 7 - DARK NIGHT AT THE DOLPHIN

They rode back to the hotel in silence.

In the back of the gleaming Cadillac limousine provided by the Hotwife Games, tension spread like magma between Diana and her husband.

Rakesh felt betrayed. Betrayed to the very core of his being.

Sure, he'd watched Diana all day at the Hotwife Games performing positively filthy acts with other men — but it was a sort of "controlled infidelity", and one that he'd thought she was partaking in for the first time ever. It had all been in front of him, with his knowledge, as much for his pleasure as for hers.

And now, in the final round of Day One, Rakesh had learned that his wife had carried on an affair with her gym trainer, three months before the Games had even started...

Diana gripped the edge of her short crepe skirt - the one she hadn't worn since that morning - as the limousine wound its way up to the elegant Malibu hotel where the studio was putting them up. She fought several conflicting feelings that were welling up inside: guilt, defiance, shame, and... she had to admit it, a bizarre hint of arousal. Diana silently, angrily chided herself for feeling this way.

Rakesh was in mute shock. Yes, he reasoned, Diana had completed the Lifeline Challenge by showing him that video, the smoking-gun of her adultery... And in doing so, she'd ensured that their spot in The Hotwife Games would be secure for the next day's challenges.

But had she just caused the end of their marriage?

Fingers tap a keyboard. A woman's hands, lithe.

The fingers' pace is rapid but controlled.

The fingers pause, hovering in the air.

They type again.

"Ext.," they type. "The Opal Dolphin Hot".

Pause.

Backspace.

Several backspaces.

"Ext.," they type. "The Green Dolph".

Pause.

Backspace.

Several backspaces.

'It can't sound,' she thinks. 'Exactly like the real name...'

Her fingers linger.

'Will this enrage them?'

She chuckles lightly.

'No, no... They'll have what they desire. A tale of revenge... Vengeance... Burn them all... The real ones... They're gonna have the time of their lives...'

Her fingers hover.

'But they can't know the truth...' she thinks. 'Not yet, anyway...'

She types.

"Ext. The Jade Dolphin Hotel. Night."

EXT. THE JADE DOLPHIN HOTEL. NIGHT.

Six stories of modernized deco on the Malibu shorefront. Elegantly lit. Long windows catch the dazzling sunset.

A limousine pulls into the wide carriageway. A young, goatee'd DOORMAN steps forward to open the back door.

A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN exits, followed by a somewhat haunted-looking MAN.

As they pass into the hotel, the doorman can't help but check out the woman's figure as she saunters past in her short crepe skirt.

They entered Room 1108 - a comfortable suite with an eleventh-story view of the Pacific.

The door clicked shut behind Rakesh. Diana whirled around to him. Her eyes were wet and lambent.

"Are you going to say anything?" she asked.

Rakesh looked at her. He replied flatly. "Like what?"

"Anything!" she interjected. "You just found out... I've been..."

Diana trailed off.

"Cheating on me," Rakesh finished venomously.

"Yes!" Diana said, sputtering. "Alright? Yes. I... I sucked Will's cock. He's my trainer, and he's hot, and I'm a fucking cliché—"

"You think that's my main issue here?" Rakesh spat. "That your cheating is too fucking cliché?"

"Well, honestly? I don't know what else, Rakesh!"

He looked at his wife, flabbergasted. She went on.

"You watched me suck a bunch of men off today, and make them cum, and that just made you spray all over me, too... So what is the main issue?"

"I — I was there!" Rakesh said, disbelieving. "It's the Games, we agreed it was for the money, and — And that video was from three months ago! No contest involved, nothing, and you kept it all from me!"

"Three months —" Diana pointed out. "Right when you started telling me you wanted to see me fuck another man. And we watched Gael's movie. And we role-played about it, and talked about it, and yes I wanted it too... but you got off on it."

"That didn't mean I wanted to you to go and cheat on me!" Rakesh realized he was almost shouting.

"Really?" Diana asked. Silence hung between them.

"Then..." Her voice went low. She didn't know what to tell her husband. And then words just tumbled out.

"Then you shouldn't have driven me to do it."

Rakesh shot her a spiteful glare. He didn't feel like himself. He felt small, and angry, and mean. He said something he'd regret for, at the very least, the rest of the night...

"You... cheating... whore," he said.

Diana's eyes turned into balls of ice. She stared at her husband for several, long seconds.

"Rakesh," she said softly, "We're done."

And with that, she went into the bedroom and shut the door. The lock clicked shut.

Rakesh stood still.

Her words seemed to echo in the cavernous suite. A sudden doubt stabbed at his chest.

What did his wife mean, exactly? Done with the conversation... Or finished with their marriage?

INT. THE SHORELINE BAR - NIGHT

A smattering of well-dressed DIVORCEES mingle along the long, elegantly lit hotel bar. A couple of BARTENDERS mix expensive cocktails.

TOD and YANG, thirty-something men in business suits, enter and look around.

TOD

Don't see him.

YANG

Said he'd be here at ten. I guess he's late.

TOD

Punctuality. Not a real strong suit, in that line of work.

Yang shoots him a look.

YANG

Hey, long as he got the good shit, right? ... Either way, let's get a goddamn cocktail. I need to blow off twelve hours of of the dreariest chit-chat in the cosmos.

They beeline for the bar.

YANG

Y'know, dude. Sometimes I wonder if a fucking property law conference being the highlight of my year is some divine sign I need to rethink my life.

TOD

Preachin' to the Pope, brother. All I did today was recalculate my life choices.

(holds two fingers up to the bartender)

Cold Tom & Jerries, twisted.

YANG

And the chicks. I mean, the women you meet at these things...

TOD

I know, I know.

YANG

I don't think there was anyone there, under the age of sixty, who wasn't already married — and if not, then the most boring human being I met in my damn...

TOD

Fuck, I know, man... I need to get fucking laid.

YANG

(shakes head)

You and me, both... I could cum like a hose right now. I could fill a wine bottle. If they brought Atlantis outta the deep, I would re-drown the whole lost continent in my goddamn jizz...

TOD

Dude. Please stop.

The bartender slides drinks across the glowing bar top.

BARTENDER

Forty-six.

YANG

Dollars?

Yang looks shocked. Tod slides his card across the countertop.

TOD

Welcome to Malibu, pal.

They raise their drinks.

TOD

And hey, ya' know what? We could get laid tonight... right?

A beat. They both laugh and shake their heads. They drink.

YANG

We're fuckin' hopeless.

Tod spots a shaggy-looking YOUNG MAN in a plaid hoody enter the bar, glancing around stealthily. Tod points and Yang glances back. The two smile.

TOD

Hopeless or not... We're about to get coked out of our damn minds.

Rakesh decided he was going to pack up and leave L.A.

His wife had wantonly betrayed him. Then she'd lied to him. Then she'd gotten upset because of his apparently 'unfair' reaction to this shattering news. And finally, she had seemed to imply that their entire marriage might be over.

He didn't know that for sure, of course. What he did know was that the Hotwife Games were tearing them apart...

He couldn't rip what he had seen from his mental screen... That video of Diana, sucking off her trainer's large cock...

So Rakesh was going to pack up their belongings. He'd book two tickets to London the following day. He'd call the Games first thing in the morning, and withdraw the two of them from the competition.

They wouldn't make the eight hundred thousand dollars they so desperately needed... but at least he might actually save their marriage.

Rakesh pulled his suitcase from the hall closet. He zippered it open. Something dropped to the carpet with a smack. It was a rectangular object, the size of a large book, wrapped in green foil.

A gift he'd bought for Diana...

In the unlikely event that they might win the Hotwife Games, Rakesh had wanted to present her with a solidifying reminder of their love for each other. Whatever had happened at this strange and erotic "game show", this would cement his commitment to her — a celebration of their bond.

He flicked a glance at the locked bedroom door behind which Diana had sequestered. He wondered what she was doing in there. He sighed, upset.

Might as well open this, he reasoned. We're out of the Games...

He tore open the wrapping paper and found himself staring at a happy couple on their wedding day.

It was a picture of Rakesh and Diana in an elaborate silver frame, dressed up and beaming in each other's arms. She looked gorgeous with her perfectly done hair, make-up, and elaborate Indian wedding outfit, and he quite handsome, if nerdy. Rich red roses filled the background, wrapping the conjugal scene in viscous romance.

In silver ink, Rakesh had written below the photo:

'I love you forever, Di...'

He groaned painfully. In one day, their relationship had descended unfathomable leagues from the joy of that special day. He flung the framed photograph onto the coffee table.

Suddenly, Rakesh was very tired.

INT. JADE DOLPHIN MASTER KITCHEN. NIGHT.

MARIO (19, lean, handsome, and wired with nervous energy) puts on a small black service hat, the final touch on his well-fitted Jade Dolphin uniform.

SHANIA

The right room this time.

Mario turns around to find his boss SHANIA (40's) is glaring at him.

MARIO

Yeah, yeah. Of course.

SHANIA

It's no "of course" with you, Mario. You're the most scatterbrained little chuckle-fuck I've ever hired.

Mario squints at Shania's usual odd verbiage.

MARIO

I'm sorry I've been distracted. It's just...

He trails off.

SHANIA

Just what?

Mario shakes his head.

MARIO

Nothin', nothin'. I'm on it, Shania.

SHANIA

Just remember, Mario. I got a waitlist of other thumb-suckers a mile long, all lookin' for a job.

Shania shoots him a final glare. She moves off. Mario takes hold of the laden room-service cart and wheels it off through the kitchen.

MARIO

(sotto)

Why am I distracted? I'm distracted because I'm fuckin' horny all the time from all the baddies that come through this fucking place this time of year...

He adjusts his swelling crotch and sighs. He looks at the notes on the room service tray.

INSERT: 'Special Client: Daisey & Kevin Monet. H.W. Games.'

MARIO (INTERNAL MONOLOGUE)

Another room booked by the 'H.W. Games'... whatever the hell that is.

(beat)

Always some hot-ass woman wearing almost nothing, answering the door...

MARIO

(to himself)

Why the fuck am I still a virgin?

He labors the cart out of the kitchen.

Rakesh awoke with a start.

He'd heard the bedroom lock click open.

He had been asleep on the couch in the suite's living room, passed out from an exhaustion as emotional as it was physical. The sun had long set behind the thick, wool-blend curtain that he'd drawn closed. It must have been past ten p.m.

He scrambled up from his reclined posture, rubbing sleep from his eyes.

The bedroom door swung open and Diana walked out.

Rakesh did a double-take...

His wife was wearing a dress he'd never seen before. It was a tiny, tight red number that hugged every luscious curve and showed every inch of her legs. It even had a slit up one thigh. Her hard nipples were visible through the thin fabric, belying her lack of a bra.

Her hair was done up in a tall poof, with strands framing each side of her striking face. Rich red lipstick glossed her lips, and her eyes were off-set with smoky eye-shadow.

She turned, completely ignoring Rakesh and grabbing her purse. He noticed the dress was also completely backless, her alluring skin fully exposed.

"Diana..." was all her husband could croak.

His wife turned to him. There was something different in her eyes. Something stony and challenging and... candidly hot.

"I need space," she said evenly. "I'm going down to the bar."

"Wha—" Rakesh started.

He stopped abruptly. Diana turned away from him and stepped into red heels that were at least four inches tall. Her "fuck-me" pumps...

She bent down to pull on the straps, her ass facing her husband. Her tight dress rode up high, exposing the bottoms of her full ass cheeks. And then...

Rakesh saw the pink flesh of her pussy lips.

His wife wasn't wearing any underwear.

He inhaled sharply. She had absolutely nothing on underneath the body-hugging sliver of a dress.

"Di... what are you... going to do?"

Diana stood back up, high on her heels. She turned. Her legs looked fantastic, accentuated all the way up to the hem of the little outfit. Her breasts were pushed together, serving a sexy helping of cleavage.

"Maybe I'll see you later," she said simply, a cold look in her eyes.

And with that, his wife was out the door.

The fingers wrap around a tumbler of twenty-five-year-old Yamazaki.

They draw it up, taking a swig.

A contented sigh.

The other hand lingers on the keyboard.

'I know this will piss some of them off,' she thinks.

She chuckles.

'But they must read on... After all, though there is infidelity... there is also revenge. Cold, merciless vengeance for the righteous...'

The fingers tap-tap-tap at the Glencairn glass, tinkling out an impromptu beat.

'The real ones will get it... past capacity... sublime release... a dark, satiating arousal like the flavored depths of an old whiskey...'

She sips again. She smacks her lips contentedly.

'And if they're paying attention, they'll get to enjoy the secret reveal. They'll discover the truth...'

She chuckles lightly.

'But only when the time is right.'

The fingers type again.

'Int.,' they type. 'Hotel suite bathroom. Night.'

INT. HOTEL SUITE BATHROOM. NIGHT.

RAKESH douses his face with water.

He rubs his face with face-wash. He splashes on more water. Scrubs it off.

He studies himself in the mirror for a long, long time...

A good hour after Diana had left the suite, Rakesh decided he was going to find her. He threw on a fresh shirt and made his way down in the elevator.

He was inexplicably nervous as he stepped out and wended toward the hotel's fancy Shoreline bar. What the hell was his wife up to? He had to know... He had to find her. They needed to talk.

As he entered the space with its subtle hued lighting, he looked around in the half-light. Diana was nowhere to be seen.

Neo-R&B tunes rolled around the elegant room. Small groups congregated by the bar. Young professionals flirted or coupled in booths along the sea-front windows. But Diana was completely absent...

Had his wife left the hotel altogether?

Then Rakesh spotted a small group tucked into a corner.

And his heart leapt...

There she was. Diana was speaking closely with a pair of suited men standing around her. She had a flirtatious smile on her face, laughing easily and frequently. Occasionally she would swat playfully at their chests, or they would touch her arm. All three were drinking from wide cocktail glasses, although Diana's looked almost empty.

Rakesh couldn't fathom any ostensible reward or end-game for his wife here... They weren't at the Hotwife Games. Diana was openly flirting with two businessmen in a hotel bar, for — what? Her own, infidelitous pleasure?

A slow-jam came over the bar's speakers. Rakesh watched as Diana said something to the men. Then she walked across the space.

Rakesh noticed how other men's eyes were drawn to his wife... she looked ravishing in her tiny dress, her hot breasts pushed out as she moved towards a small dance area under a haze of purple lighting. All around the bar, eyes moved to look at her. The two men followed.

Slowly, Diana began to sway. Her hot body moved like liquid in the tight red dress and heels. Rakesh watched jealously as the men moved around her.

With a naughty grin, Diana put her arms around one of their necks. The man placed his hands on her hips.

Rakesh's wife was dancing closely with a stranger, mere feet away... and had no idea her husband was watching.

He watched as Diana wiggled close to the suited man, who seemed enthralled by her hot body. The man's friend watched from behind them, sipping his drink and studying Diana's ass.

Rakesh was burning with jealousy. And yet... he felt his cock hardening in his pants.

Diana looked behind her and said something to the other businessman. He looked just as pleased as Diana as he edged forward, getting behind the sexy wife and joining their dance.

Rakesh's wife was being sandwiched by two businessmen in front of him.

He watched jealously, but couldn't bring himself to go up to her. Diana ground her ass against one of the men, while staring up at the other. Her body was ravishing and curvy in the purple light. Every sexy undulation was on display in her skin-tight little dress.

Rakesh wondered if the men were as hard as he was in his pants...

The man behind her put his hands high on her waist, only inches below her boobs. Diana began to rub her ass on his crotch.

The other man moved closer till his hips seemed to touch Diana's. She kept her eye contact with him, heated and unrelenting, as she wriggled her beautiful body between the two men.