The Hotwife Games Ch. 11

Story Info
Naughty wife plays a high-stakes game with husband and ex.
6.3k words
3.98
17.9k
19

Part 12 of the 26 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 10/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE HOTWIFE GAMES - CH. 11

--

This series has a total of 15 chapters. These last few are being submitted in quick succession. The gist: 'The Hotwife Games' is a series about naughty wives and their husbands participating in a very kinky game-show, testing all the boundaries of their eroticism and their marriage. And Rakesh's wife Diana intends to be the kinkiest of them all...

You can jump in right here if you like; each chapter is designed as a semi-contained story. Or, if you are new to the series and want the full experience, you can start with Chapter 1 -- most of the installments are short and brisk, and crammed with sex.

Content warning: hotwifing, swinging, cuckolding, exhibitionism/voyeurism, group sex, and experiments with form. Don't say I didn't warn you :) Genuine feedback, constructive comments, lavish praise, and the inevitable furious crying from the five closet-cuck incels who troll this section are all happily encouraged!

As always: this is a work of fantasy, designed for the dirty-minded...

--

CHAPTER 11 - THE LAST GAME

--

Lithe hands tap a command on the keyboard.

The printer churns to life. Printed sheafs roll in noisy succession. She watches idly.

Her eyes scan the pages flashing past in slab serif Courier, the columnar screenplay formatting facing away from her. Sheet after sheet growls out of the printer.

Lurid and strange phrases seem to jump out to her eyes... "-- gasps in pleasure and shock..." "-- wants her husband to taste it..." "-- he is desperate for release..." "-- no point pulling a Donald Duck impression..."

They'll love this, she thinks, or they will hate this. There's no middle ground.

She smiles.

Isn't that fun?

And anyway, 'middle ground' is the last thing she'd promised to deliver to Lawrence Answer.

There is just one thing that's important to her.

Getting down the truth, and telling it faithfully...

--

Diana circled the billiards table like a leopard encircling its kill.

The two men in the front seats of her life, Rakesh and Gael, came up the rear with wary looks on their faces.

"The last game of the Hotwife Games," said Diana. "Is a game of pool. Between the two of you."

She moved to the polished rack mounted on the wall. She ran a finger across the range of cue sticks.

"And the prize... is me."

Diana plucked two sticks off the wall. She turned, her eyes sparkling anew, and held them out to the men. Uncertain, Rakesh took a stick from her grasp. Gael did too.

"You're not serious?" Rakesh asked. "That we're..."

"Playing for me. Yes. You win, you keep me. You lose, you don't. Simple."

Rakesh studied his wife closely. They had already tested every erotic boundary of their marriage over the course of the Games, but this -- this would be testing its very rudiments. Surely this was a jest... Did she really expect Rakesh was going to risk his marriage on a damn game of pool? Was she?

"And if you don't play your shot in -- let's see -- twenty seconds? You forfeit."

Diana broke into a mischievous grin. With a start, Rakesh realized that his wife was not only serious, but she was starting to enjoy this. He realized that a major part of her objective here was to tease the two men... no, not tease -- she wanted to punish them.

"Why wouldn't we play our shots?" asked Gael.

"Because," Diana said, flashing her twinkling eyes at her ex. "With each shot, I'll be distracting you."

The gorgeous woman reached over the table, giving the men an eyeful of her shapely rear in their tight denim shorts. She whisked the triangular rack off of the fifteen balls. All their eyes snapped to the deep blue felt.

"Ready, boys? The last game... of The Hotwife Games... starts now."

--

Rakesh won the coin toss. He lined up his cue ball. He put his stick in the bridge of his hand, bent low, and lined up his shot to break.

He had protested three more times after Diana announced the start of the game. First he re-litigated her seriousness, then her certainty, and finally her sanity. But his wife was brooking no argument. This was it, Diana had told him with finality. Play the game, or you lose me by default.

With a beating chest and a daze of incredulity, Rakesh had chosen heads, and won.

Diana found a mechanical countdown timer atop one of the nearby chess boards. She placed it on the side of the table, and started it.

Rakesh took a deep breath. He'd played a few games of pool at his local pub after work, back home in London -- but the sport wasn't exactly his forte.

He considered all the events that had led to this moment. It was his final decision that had made them lose all the money they'd earned at The Hotwife Games. That had been a sizable prize stack; but now he was playing for the highest possible stakes he could even fathom -- staying with his wife.

Rakesh tried to shake the thought and focus on making a strong first shot. He drew back the stick and aimed.

Then he felt a tongue tickle his earlobe.

"Tick... tock..." Diana breathed, licking over her husband's right ear.

The young banker gasped.

"Ten seconds left... nine..." Lick. "Eight..."

Hurriedly, Rakesh shot the ball. He was so distracted that he barely made contact with the other spheres, smacking the cue into them with a light touch. But at least he hadn't scratched.

"You're serious about that distraction thing, huh?" asked Gael, chalking his stick.

"Rules are rules," Diana said, eyeing her ex with a mischievous, challenging stare. "Your turn."

She was having fun with this... but she could feel the question simmering over all of their heads, not least of all her own. Was she really, truly serious about letting the victor "have" her? Not just in an act of lust, but for life -- to be with her, mind, body, and soul? The hotwife gulped down her own doubt. Deep inside, she already knew the answer.

And her conviction absolutely surprised her.

Yes.

Gael moved into position, angling his shot as she hit the timer.

Just as he was releasing the stick, Diana reached around from behind him and ran her hand up the inside of his thigh.

"Hey!" Gael blurted, fumbling his shot. The cue ball limped ineffectively towards the other balls and kissed the Red 11.

Diana giggled and moved off. With a slight feeling of triumph, Rakesh took aim once more.

This time, the banker readied himself mentally for his wife's focus-stealing tactics. He steeled himself to shut out any tongue insertions or thigh-touching. He leant over and took aim.

Suddenly Diana was running a hand over his ass. She stroked one soft finger through his denim-cloaked ass-crack. But his mental armor paid off. Rakesh's cue stick connected and -- crack -- he sent the triangle of balls rolling across the felt.

The trio watched the spheres rocket over the table until the solid Blue 2 fell into one of the holes with a satisfying plonk.

"Solids!" Rakesh called out, more animated than he intended. "I'm solids."

Diana smacked her husband's athletic ass in congratulations.

"Good job," she said, and kissed him on the cheek. She made a note to up the ante on his next round.

Gael took up his stance next. The timer began.

The movie star took aim for the nearest striped ball -- the Yellow 9. His legs were tensed in anticipation of Diana's distracting hands -- but to his surprise she walked around to the other side of the table. She positioned herself behind the center hole, the one across from Gael that happened to be his target.

Gael pulled back his cue stick, when Diana hooked her fingers around the midriff knot of her shirt. She pulled it open and yanked up the cloth.

The naughty hotwife had timed it perfectly. As his cue zoomed forward, Gael couldn't help but look up. Diana's hands cupped her shapely tits, hiding her nipples provocatively, and jiggling their ample flesh.

Gael chipped the cue ball off-center and it rolled gently and ineffectively towards the 9 with a tap.

"Shit," he exhaled. Diana kept her palms teasingly over her nipples, looking back at him with a salacious grin.

Rakesh's wife kept up the tease for the next several shots. As Rakesh lined up his move, she turned and pulled open her shirt. It dropped to the floor. Both men's eyes were on the sexy seductress as she rotated around, hiding her boobs and pushing them up with one forearm. Rakesh hit nothing.

The tension around their little game was palpable. None of them could forget the fact that the stakes were intensely high. Not a word was spoken for minutes as they hit the balls in turn.

Gael maneuvered himself to take down the striped 13, and Diana decided to change that.

"Are you gonna win, Gael?" she half-whispered. "Are you gonna win me?"

The men were now sporting semi-erections in their pants. Diana kept rubbing and kneading her hidden tits in her palms, tempting those boners into growing harder.

"If you do win..." Her eyes blazed into Gael's. "You can fuck me. Right here on this table."

Gael breathed as the counter ticked lower. He had six seconds to make his shot. He had been teased with the prospect of fucking Diana all evening, and he tried to will the blood back up from his dick and into his brain.

"I'll be all yours, Gael... Always... At any time..."

Crack! Gael slammed the 13 ball and sent it directly into the corner pocket.

"Yes!" he cheered.

Perhaps it was dumb luck, or perhaps Diana's teasing was having the opposite effect from the one she'd intended -- but the movie star's focus redoubled itself. He sank another ball while Diana kept up her dirty talk. As she danced and gyrated with just her fingers on her nipples, he sank two more. And then another still...

Rakesh's belly dropped. He looked around the table in horror, realizing that Gael merely had two balls left to slay before taking the 8, compared to Rakesh's six. When Gael didn't nab the next one, the young financier breathed and began his turn.

As soon as Gael had hit the timer, Diana released her tits. Both men were extremely familiar with the sight -- and yet the two of them could hardly help but gawk at Diana's shapely boobs.

Her husband willed himself to look away. The timer ticked rapidly down - 12... 11... 10...

"Focus, Rakesh," the banker said to himself. He was so occupied aiming and re-aiming his shot that he didn't notice Diana stealing back around the table and moving behind him with a wicked grin.

Before he could release his shot, Diana reached between his legs and grabbed his hard cock.

Rakesh yelped and the cue stick whipped upwards, smacking the white ball uselessly. The cue ball rolled off from the choppy English and touched the side rail.

"Scratch!" said Gael. Per the rules, he reached into the left corner pocket and retrieved Rakesh's 2. He dropped it back at center-table.

Fucking hell, Rakesh thought, enjoying the feeling of Diana's hand massaging his boner through his pants, but aghast at his thwarted shot. Now he had no balls in and seven left to pot, compared to Gael's two.

With a shock, he noticed Gael looking at him with a severe intensity in his eyes. This was no game to him. The star was hell-bent on his mission of taking Diana away from Rakesh.

Taking Diana forever...

Now that Diana had decided that touching the guys' cocks was on the table, she figured it was time to ratchet the stakes several notches.

Gael resolved himself to knock an easy Purple 12 into the corner pocket three inches away from it. He breathed, using his considerable prowess as a performer to blot out the world and narrow in on the ball. The Zone, they called it in his business.

If only he hadn't blotted Diana out of his focus...

His naughty ex moved swiftly behind him, and before his cue-stick flew towards its destination, she hooked her fingers into his waistband. As quickly as she could, she whisked down his shorts and his boxers.

Both Gael and Rakesh gasped as Diana giggled with pleasure. His shot was thrown, making contact but missing the easy pot.

Diana kept giggling as she helped Gael step out of his underwear. She looked up to see him shedding his own shirt, too -- no point pulling a Donald Duck impression now.

Fuck, his body is amazing, she thought for the umpteenth time, as her hungry eyes roamed up his muscular naked ass to his broad, chiseled torso. She bit her lip admiringly.

She was surprised to see Rakesh was having just as profound a reaction.

Her husband was staring downward with a mix of awe and abject horror. His eyes were saucers as they imbibed the engorged sight mere feet away.

Sure, Gael's cock had looked large when semi-flaccid in the half-light on Tentação Beach. And it certainly seemed formidable when he'd seen it in the video feed of the hot tub. But now, inches from him and fully erect from Diana's expert teasing, the thing looked utterly humongous.

How the fuck did Diana ever get that inside her? he couldn't help wondering.

The naughty wife rose from her haunches. She'd clocked Rakesh's disbelieving stare... and it gave her an idea.

In typical Diana fashion, it was a very naughty idea...

--

Rakesh twisted the cube of chalk over his stick, his eyes returning unconsciously to the throbbing member protruding from Gael's waist. The banker tried to divert himself. He had to focus on making his next shot.

To his surprise, Diana didn't move back around to his side of the table. As the timer began its descent and Rakesh angled his shot, she sidled up to her ex instead.

While Rakesh took aim once more for the Blue 2, Diana reached down. She wrapped her soft fingers around Gael's massive length.

The naked superstar inhaled and Diana began to softly stroke him off. Rakesh's eyes bulged at the sight. She kept her eyes on her husband.

"Time's almost up..." Diana teased in an affected purr, as she massaged the huge rod.

Rakesh hurriedly glimpsed at the timer slicing down from four seconds. He quickly took his shot. He missed the pocket by several inches.

"Aww... what's the matter, baby?" Diana asked. "Something distracting you?"

She grinned at her cuckolded husband while moving her palm up and down her ex's massive, naked cock. Gael groaned as she abruptly stopped her handjob.

"Your turn," Diana said. She hooked her fingers in her own waistband and dropped her cut-off jean shorts to the floor. She stepped out of them, all the while pretending to ignore the two men's ravenous eyes on her hot, curvaceous body. Then Diana bent over to retrieve the fallen shorts, letting the boys ogle her ass in her tiny black thong.

"Ugh," Gael grunted, in frank admiration. He briefly fondled his own naked cock, then resumed his place at the table. He sized up the three remaining stripes. He had a match to win here, and Diana was only making the prize more desirable.

He bent over to make his shot and the naughty wife slid up behind him. Diana ground her body against his naked ass and gyrated herself on him, hoping to spoil his shot. Rakesh watched jealously.

Somehow, Gael mustered his performing chops again, and hit a perfect shot. With a light tap, the Green 14 went rolling home.

"Fuck yeah," Gael smiled. He moved around the table, his colossal cock bobbing in front of him and drawing his ex's hungry eyes. Rakesh realized with a sinking dread that the movie star had obviously played a whole lot of pool before, and certainly more than he ever had.

As though reading Rakesh's mind, Gael smirked and said, "Might have a couple pool tables at my L.A. crib."

He had just one ball to go before he reached the eight-ball. Of course, all that pool experience couldn't prepare him for Diana's next surprise...

Gael readied the shot. He bent over the table. He bolstered the stick in the cradle of his thumb. He prepared himself to block Diana from his mind and zero in on the white ball in front of his stick. He drew the stick back and --

Diana dropped to her knees in front of him and took his cock in her mouth.

Gael gasped in pleasure and shock.

His cue ball careened off and smacked the wrong striped ball. He hardly cared at the moment. He looked down at his slutty ex, who was looking up at him with the bulging head of his dick between her full lips.

Wetly and methodically, Diana sucked up and down the full length of his Herculean cock.

Rakesh's eyes swelled into orbs. His breathing quickened as he watched his naughty wife give a sloppy blowjob to her ex-boyfriend. Unlike last time, he wasn't watching on a distant video feed. Mere feet away, the filthy sight he'd masturbated to in his imagination was playing out in real time.

And, though he didn't want to admit it, it was even hotter than he'd imagined...

Slutty Diana, in nothing but a tiny thong, was taking inch after inch of Gael's thick, hard, mega-sized cock in her mouth. Rakesh's Diana... his slut wife.

Diana swirled her tongue over the sizable glans, licked up and down its length, then took Gael's dick in her hand and turned to Rakesh.

"What are you waiting for, hubby?" she said, arching her brows with a sardonic grin. "It's your turn."

--

Rakesh had to shake himself back into focusing on the game. Reluctantly, he took his cue stick and surveyed the dismal conditions on the pool table. All seven of his balls were still scattered around the felt, while Gael had a single ball remaining before he'd take on the eight-ball.

Rakesh's wife put both of Gael's swollen balls in her mouth...

With delicious, wet, lengthy licks, Diana bathed the handsome movie star's testicles in front of her husband. Gael groaned and threw his head back. Rakesh tried hard to focus as Diana dragged her tongue up the star's big cock and put it back in her mouth. She made a point of never breaking eye contact with her husband as she performed her cheating blowjob.

Rakesh had to break his gaze when he noted the timer clicking downward in the background. He aimed, reared back his stick, and missed.

Diana smiled around her ex's hard dick. She bobbed slowly up and down its length, looking right at her husband who now looked back with jealous eyes. Jealous eyes, sure, thought Diana. And by the bulge in his pants, a painfully hard dick.

The hot wife's pussy gushed at her naughtiness, moistening the tiny thong.

Gael felt his balls dance heavily. Despite literal hours of relentless cock-teasing, he hadn't ejaculated once all day, and his groin ached with a thick load desperate for release. His balls were full, and heavy. Diana sensed this and it turned her on even more. As the slutty wife slobbered over his dick, Gael felt his cum tingling towards a climax.

Diana's eyes flickered from her husband up to Gael, and he realized he was up at bat.

She kept her lips wrapped around his shaft, lifting off her knees and moving with him as he took his position behind the table.

Gael had to shake his head and laugh at her naughtiness. Then the nude stud took aim for the Purple 12.

Rakesh watched from the corner of the table, his chest pounding with betrayal and arousal.

The movie star breathed, trying to steady his heart rate. He practiced his shot, moving the cue back and forth without connecting. All the while, Diana kept sucking his cock. She looked at her husband who was staring back with a look of shellshock. Diana had another naughty idea...

While Gael readied his shot, she widened her mouth around the massive head of his dong. Keeping her gaze on Rakesh, she stretched her lips into a large 'O'.

Damn, Gael was huge. Did she still remember how she'd managed to do it, back in her college dorm?

12