The Hotwife Games Ch. 22

Story Info
His wife has the orgy of her dreams, but there's a problem.
3.2k words
3.24
12.6k
6

Part 23 of the 26 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 10/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingFlow
KingFlow
513 Followers

'The Hotwife Games' is a story about naughty wives and their husbands participating in a very kinky game-show. Content warning: group sex, hotwifing, swinging, cuckolding, exhibitionism/voyeurism, experiments with form, and more. Genuine feedback, constructive comments, lavish praise, and the inevitable furious crying from the five semi-literate closet-cuck incels who troll this section are all happily encouraged!

Take a deep breath, and remember: This is a work of fantasy, designed for the dirty-minded...

CHAPTER 22 — FIRE SPLIT

EXT. GAEL'S KAMA'SUEH ESTATE. EVENING.

Smoke billows out in a ballistic cloud as Rakesh rushes through the door of the shed.

He buckles over, coughing and hacking phlegm. His bent form is framed by the incandescent doorframe, lit by the fiery inferno within.

Rakesh gulps fresh air. He turns, contemplating the fate of the man that he has left inside.

The flames are devouring the shed. He has no choice. He turns away.

He speeds in the direction of the lawns.

A WIDE SHOT of the flaming hut. As the fire whooshes and consumes our frame —

ONE HALF of our view PULLS with Rakesh. The other PUSHES into the billowing smoke.

We move into two real-time, continuous shots, splintering into a —

SPLIT SCREEN:

[LEFT SIDE]

Rakesh runs full-pelt towards Diana.

[RIGHT SIDE]

CAMERA glides through the burning shed.

Through the suffocating smoke we find Gael, knocked out sideways on the floor.

Orange flames ripple across scorched paper. They lick at his face. His skin burns red. He is being cooked alive — unless he's already dead.

CAMERA TILTS to the monitor with a live view of The Hotwife Games.

On the screen: Diana's hands grip Chris's chest. She throws her head back and screams out in pleasure. Men all around are edging their own knobs, holding back and enjoying the hotwife's sensuous writhing.

CHRIS (ON SCREEN)

"Fuck — fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

On the screen: He pumps his hips hard and unloads a long pent-up orgasm into Diana.

DIANA (ON SCREEN)

"Yesss..."

On the screen : She moans out, leaning into him for a sensual kiss. Behind her, Karl moves in closer. He still isn't hard, but his fat cock is growing.

CAMERA travels slowly back to a comatose Gael.

[LEFT SIDE]

Rakesh's all-out sprint finally reaches the tall gates of the lawns.

He catches his breath against the heavy wrought-iron. He pushes it open.

A mass of grinding, nude bodies fills his vision.

Men on women, women on women, men on men — every permutation of hot, fleshy abandon is being played out in a wild orgy across the torch-lit lawns.

The sexing forms seem to cluster heavily around a single nucleus at the grass's center. Rakesh intuits what this means.

Diana.

He rushes forward.

[RIGHT SIDE]

We PUSH CLOSER on Gael's bleeding, scalded face on the burning floor.

PUSH CLOSER STILL.

CLOSER.

His eyes snap open.

[LEFT SIDE]

Rakesh's heart-rate matches the POUNDING tribal drums that suffuse the scene.

He pushes through naked bodies. Races over copulating couples, threesomes, and moresomes slathered over the grass.

He squeezes through a wall of men all facing a single point between them.

He sees her.

A different man is laying beneath Diana. She positions her dripping pussy over him and slides herself onto his cock.

Karl moves up and rubs his fat erection between her ass cheeks.

DIANA

(wriggling her hips)

"Take me... Double-stuff me, boys..."

Rakesh, wide-eyed, screams out.

RAKESH

"DIA—"

He does not finish.

He is grabbed. Something muzzles his mouth.

The CAMERA shakes violently — shuddering the left side of the screen into a blur of indiscernible activity.

[RIGHT SIDE]

Gael gulps noxious air. Fighting to breathe.

The heat, the flames, the blood pouring over his face, and the searing pain — they all conspire to rouse him out of the dark.

He sputters and coughs. He bats at the fire crackling at his skin.

He hacks blood and black bile. He pulls on every resource inside of him. He forces himself up.

Inch by aching inch, he gets to his feet in the cloud of gray-black smoke.

When he turns, the orange fires spill light over his features.

Half of his face is charred. Patches of his nude body are blackened and scalded. A hellish wound gapes at his temples, spewing rivers of crimson blood that crawl down his chiseled features.

His burned lips curl into a snarl.

He scans the fiery floor. He sees what he's looking for.

Coughing, bleeding, doubled over in tremendous pain, he hobbles towards the subcompact pistol.

[LEFT SIDE]

The CAMERA finally orients.

We find Rakesh bound tightly to a wooden chair. His arms are tied behind him. His mouth is gagged.

He struggles. His desperate yells are muffled by the gag.

Two burly SHOW ASSISTANTS behind him are moving away. From one of their earpieces comes the faint voice of Amelia from the control center —

AMELIA (V.O.)

"Nice work."

[RIGHT SIDE]

Gael hobbles through the flaming hellscape of his once-secret den.

He lifts the gun with his fingertips, wincing at the hot metal grip.

Every flammable surface or object in the room is now aflame.

[LEFT SIDE]

As Rakesh thrashes against his bonds, the CAMERA begins a SLOW PAN of the scene around him.

[RIGHT SIDE]

CAMERA finds INSERTS on each artifact of Gael's obsession, burning into flames.

[LEFT SIDE]

CAMERA PANS:

Some of the crowd notice Rakesh, bound to the chair. They nudge each other, bemused.

Another wild twist in the final stretch of the Games?

[RIGHT SIDE]

Pictures of Diana — consumed in flames.

Photos of Rakesh — consumed in flames.

[LEFT SIDE]

The 360-degree PAN finds Diana, mere feet away in the center of the circle.

She rides a man in the throes of intense pleasure. She hasn't clocked the presence of her captive husband.

[RIGHT SIDE]

All Gael's elaborate plans erupt into fire.

[LEFT SIDE]

Diana rides a buff stranger while another offers his cock into her mouth.

Behind her, Karl lustily squeezes his thick dick between her ass cheeks. His wide phallus is still semi-hard, and won't push into her puckered hole.

The CAMERA concludes its circle as CHLOE approaches Rakesh from behind.

[RIGHT SIDE]

Slowly, staggering, horrifically burned and wounded, Gael lopes to the door of the firestormed shed.

He hurls himself into it. It crashes open.

Black smoke billows out in whorls.

He escapes.

[LEFT SIDE]

Chloe moves up in front of Rakesh. The perky blonde has a small, tight white dress on, along with her staple headset and clipboard.

CHLOE

(bites her lip)

"Sorry, Rakesh. We had to throw another wrench in."

(pause, a soft confession)

"We really didn't think you'd make it this close to the finish."

Rakesh's gaze RACKS to the countdown clock in the distance behind her. Another second drops.

Five minutes remain.

CHLOE

"Hey, at least I made 'em only knot below your elbows."

She smiles small, still clearly apologetic.

As the bound banker struggles against his ropes, Chloe sets her clipboard down beside him. She pulls a strap behind her dress and the skimpy outfit drops to the floor.

She's naked.

CHLOE

"And now, we can have some fun."

[RIGHT SIDE]

Gael hobbles across his tropical estate.

Gun in hand, with half his skin singed to a darkening red crisp, his gait is staggered and slow.

But a fierce rage burns in his eyes.

CAMERA TILTS DOWN.

A dark, viscous trail of blood follows behind him.

[LEFT SIDE]

Chloe smiles at Rakesh.

With enticing slowness, the beaming blonde sinks onto her knees. She puts her hands on Rakesh's bare thighs and spreads them apart. She looks at his cock, dangling semi-flaccid.

CHLOE

"I think it's time for you to cum."

She drags her nails up his thighs. His cock twitches with involuntary excitement.

He knows he's done for.

Rakesh gathers all his energy and shouts through the tight cloth gagging his mouth. The sound is muffled and unintelligible —

— but it has its intended effect.

It gets Diana's attention.

His beautiful wife draws the throbbing member from her mouth. She pauses her bucking hips over the stranger below her. Even Karl, feverishly trying to work his too-large dick into her from behind, stills his endeavors and looks toward Rakesh.

Diana's eyes balloon in surprise.

She takes in the sight of her husband, tied up, gagged, and desperately trying to tell her something as she is about to be double-penetrated.

DIANA

(grins)

"Ra... Relax, baby. We've won. You haven't cum in me, and you're not going to..."

Rakesh tries to yell through the gag, but the sound is a stifled moan. He tries to tell her with his eyes — You have it all wrong. They lied to you. Don't let Karl cum inside you or we lose it all.

Oh, and Gael is a psychopath.

Diana stares at him quizzically. Something is off. This isn't just him volunteering to be tied up and submitting to her erotic show. She senses his desperation. The way he's thrashing at his ropes. Even the Games' decision to tie him up minutes from the conclusion pricks at her unease — although she knows there's nothing new about them raising the stakes and humiliating him further for the sake of their hungry viewership.

No, there's something different in her husband's anguished eyes.

Chloe turns around in front of him. She grins wickedly at Diana, reaches forward, and grasps Rakesh's cock. He's hard.

CHLOE

"I think he likes the show..."

Diana smiles.

Of course. All this humiliation is merely turning on her naughty little cuckold...

DIANA

"He does, doesn't he?"

(to Rakesh)

"Then I think you should sit back, my love... let Chloe suck your cock... and watch your slut wife get triple-penetrated."

Diana wiggles her hips on the waiting cock below her. She looks over her shoulder at Karl.

DIANA

"Put that fat cock in my ass."

Diana's command gets him fully hard.

Karl groans and pushes the thick, full head of his cock into Diana's anus.

He drives in deeper and deeper, drawing a long, pleasured moan from her. He double-penetrates her with the hung stranger below. The man in front of her slams his big dick into her eager mouth.

Chloe sucks Rakesh's cock as his wife is triple-stuffed in front of him.

Rakesh cries through the rag in tortured pleasure. They're going to lose it all...

And ye he is irreversibly turned on...

His eyes dart around, desperate to avoid Diana's erotic show. And searching for some way to escape his bonds.

His gaze finally tilts down to his own left arm. An idea begins to brew in his eyes.

The timer trickles down. Three minutes remain.

[RIGHT SIDE]

Gael reaches the outer bounds of his mansion's lawns. Struggling, the blood leaking profusely from his wounds, he launches a shoulder at the gate. It swings open.

There is a demented glare in his eyes.

[LEFT SIDE]

The man below Diana pumps furiously into her pussy. Karl fucks her asshole harder and faster, his thick, wide cock spreading the tight hole to the maximum.

Diana draws the fat dick from her mouth and screams in indescribable pleasure. The cock in her hand erupts, lashing cum across her cheek.

Another man to her side groans at her depraved performance. Unable to control himself, he too sprays over her beautiful, slutty face.

Rakesh moans in twisted satisfaction. Chloe bobs her mouth faster, wetter, over his hard dick. He tilts his chair backward, as though attempting to escape the combined onslaught of her sloppy blowjob and the visual of his wife's nasty double-penetration.

Diana notices.

DIANA

"Watch me, love — Ugh . Fuck, fuckfuckfuck — watch your whore wife take two cocks in her ass and pussy — Watch me suck all these men — cum for me! FUCK ! Cum for me, Karl — Rakesh, cum for me while I make other men cu—MMMF!"

She is cut off by two strangers pushing their rods into her lips. She gleefully accepts both bulging cock-heads from either side, licking and sucking the men with instant abandon.

CAMERA draws back to a REAR WIDE ANGLE behind Rakesh's head, as he watches. His chair tilts back...

His wife is fucked in both holes in front of him. Karl's fat, sweaty body pumps faster in her ass, nearing his orgasm. The timer beyond them all drops below the two-minute mark.

CAMERA BOOMS LOWER AND LOWER. ZOOMING IN.

Down Rakesh's back, behind the tilting chair, CLOSER and CLOSER until we are TIGHT on his bound hands.

His fingers reach desperately down, trying to connect with the Lamy ink-tip pen attached to Chloe's clipboard...

[RIGHT SIDE]

Gael lopes across the sprawling lawn.

The gun swings in his hand. He hobbles through the decadent orgy, trailing garish blood between the writhing, copulating bodies. Everywhere, hot naked forms thrust and groan under the PULSATING BEAT.

People notice him. They gape, horrified.

[LEFT SIDE]

CLOSE: RAKESH'S FINGERS — stretching, reaching, for the sharp ink-tip pen...

CLOSE: CHLOE'S LIPS — moaning wetly, expertly, up and down his ramrod erection.

CLOSE: THE CHAIR'S LEGS — leaning further back, and further, threatening to snap from the strain.

Rakesh tilts back far. He reaches it. He wiggles his fingers. Finally, he grips the pen between his forefinger and middle finger. They coil around it.

STRANGER (O.S.)

"Oh fuck, Diana — FUCK! — I'm cumming —"

Rakesh's eyes snap to the stranger beneath Diana. He bucks his hips and ejaculates deep into her pussy.

Karl pumps her asshole. He groans. He isn't far behind...

He's seconds from stealing all five million dollars...

CLOSE: RAKESH'S FINGERS — He twists the Lamy pen till the nib contacts the ropes around his wrists. He angles it against them like a saw.

It's the ultra-sharp pen that cut into his arm early that afternoon. He hopes it can do the same with the ropes.

He begins to saw...

CMAERA PULLS OUT... back... and further back...

[RIGHT SIDE]

CAMERA PUSHES IN... and in...

TRACKING with Gael as he skulks bloodily through the naked throng. Audience members pause their fucking. They gaze on in horror.

Gael spots the crowd clustered around Diana.

[LEFT SIDE]

Our retreating CAMERA locates Gael...

[BOTH SIDES]

And the two shots seamlessly merge as one —

ENDING THE SPLIT SCREEN.

Gael moves in closer.

Rakesh saws at the ropes. Threads split and fray, the pen's sharp nib cutting its way through.

ONE MINUTE REMAINS on the timer.

Gael might have lost a gallon of blood, but something else altogether now pumps through his arteries. A snarl on his hemorrhaged face, he pulls standing men out of the way in front of him. He marches towards Diana.

FIFTY SECONDS.

A rope SNAPS loose. It's enough for Rakesh to hurriedly wriggle one hand through his bounds.

KARL

"Oh shit, you hot bitch — Take it, slut! Yes! YES!!!"

Karl bucks his meaty ass deep, groaning both from the blissful pleasure of fucking Diana's asshole, and the fact of his impending victory.

Diana is unaware of the latter. She pushes her willing ass back into him.

DIANA

(moaning around two cocks)

"Yesss..."

FORTY SECONDS.

Rakesh desperately uses one hand to free the other from the imprisoning rope.

The man below Diana, spent, pulls himself from her used pussy. It gives Karl more leverage to pump faster into her juicy rear.

Sweat beads on his forehead. He grips the hotwife's beautiful ass.

KARL

"Fuck yeah... Oh shit..."

THIRTY SECONDS.

KARL (CONT'D)

"I'm gonna cum — I'm gonna — Ohhh FUCK!!"

Karls throws his head back. He relishes in Diana's tight asshole squeezing around the fat girth of his cock.

CLOSE-UP: His large, swollen balls pulse and slap Diana's juicy, freshly-fucked pussy lips. His sac draws up.

He can feel the cum bubbling up...

TWENTY SECONDS.

A blur of action.

Rakesh whisks his hands free. He pulls Chloe off his dick. He rises up and rushes over to his anally penetrated wife.

KingFlow
KingFlow
513 Followers
12