The House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel started to move the dildo in and out of Tammy's cunt. While Tammy moaned, in pleasure, Rachel did not want her parents or her brother hearing them so she shoved Tammy's left tit into her mouth that shut her up at least somewhat.

Adam watched riveted to the screen before he new it he was cumming all over the place. He noticed the record button and pressed it so he could watch it repeatedly. He new he would have to fuck his sister and Tammy soon if he kept watching them.

Two days later

Adam was up in the control room nobody was home except his mother and she was busy cleaning the house. He watched her clean but it was not very fascinating. Therefore, he tinkered with the control room he was still learning on how to work everything.

Kim thought nobody was home so when she was finished cleaning the master bedroom she decided to take a bath and have some fun. She filled the tub with warm water and added some fizzing balls to the already bubbling bath water. She stripped out of her cleaning clothes and ran her hands over her body. Even at thirty-eight, she still had a great body. Her boobs sagged a bit but not much. She could go without a bra and she did not look have bad without one. She ran her hands down her stomach to her little tuft of hair on her pussy. She dipped her hands into her lips. She was wet. She smiled to her self-maybe she would have a little fun until her family gets home. She went back to her room and got her toy. An eight-inch dildo that was waterproof.

She climbed into the tub immersed herself in bubbles. She laid there running her hands up and down her body. She ran her fingertips over her tits. Her nipples were poking out in a state of arouse. She moved her hands down towards her pussy. She opened her legs and felt her engorged clit. She pinched it and it caused herself to moan. That is when Adam started watching. He saw her grab her toy and bring it towards her lips. She sucked it in getting it all wet with her tongue. She turned the vibrator on to a low setting and ran it over her nipples and down her belly. To her pussy, she ran it over her clit making her jump in excitement. She moved it towards her opening and got about an inch inside of her.

Adam wished that she would get out of the tub so he could see her better and then he got his wish. Kim pulled out the dildo, put it on the side of the tub, and stood up. Adam watched the water run down her body. She sat on the edge of the tub and opened her legs. Adam zoomed in closer and saw how aroused she was. She started to play with her clit again. She shoved her fingers in side of her hole and brought her fingers back out to her mouth where she cleaned them off. She reached for the dildo, brought it to her opening, and pushed it in. When she got it, all in she smiled. She started to move the dildo in and out of her with one hand and other went to her tit were she pinched and pulled at her nipple. Until it was fully extended, Adam reached down and pulled off his boxers. He sat in the swivel chair completely naked.

He grabbed a bottle of lotion and squeezed some out into his hands. Then he ran his hand up and down his rock hard cock. While he watched, his mother plays with herself. He loved peeping into her masturbation session. While she thought, nobody was home. She started to thrust in harder and faster and he new she was close to cumming. He wanted to cum with her so he started going faster. She came clenching her thighs around the dildo so it would not fall out and then he came. Ever since the first time he always kept something handy to catch his cum.

She did not do anything else exciting she finished her bath and got out and then she just stood there for a second and then reached for the dildo that was still coated with her cum. She opened her legs, shoved it back in her hole, and then proceeded to get dressed. He could not believe that she was going to keep that inside until dad came home. It would be funny if it felt out in front of everybody. He watched her reach for a pair of underwear then thought better of it. Oh, god it was going to fall out if she did not clench her legs all night.

Adam watched his mother go downstairs to the kitchen and get a drink of water. Just then his dad Bill walked in. he walked towards his wife and gave her a kiss. He heard them start talking so he turned up the volume.

"Honey I have a surprise for you," said Kim with an evil grin on her face. She took a hold of his hand and brought it to her crotch.

"Are you horny dear?" Asked Bill with an amused smile on his face.

"Yes but there is something else," she undid her top button and pushed his hand toward her pussy. He smiled and moved his fingers around and then he felt something.

"What do you have in there I thought I was only aloud in there," he moved his hand to get a grip on the dildo when he got a hold of it he started to thrust into her. Adam noticed his sister walk in but his parents did not they were to busy with each other. Adam noticed his sister's hand went towards her tits. She started to squeeze them. She walked towards them and they still did not see her. She leaned in and kissed her mom on the lips. Kim started kissing back and then she noticed that it was her daughter.

"Rachel what are you doing?" Screamed a very confused Kim.

"I wanted to join mom I always wanted too," Kim just smiled at that, leaned back in, and kissed her daughter while her husband pounded her pussy with the dildo.

Kim reached between her daughter's thighs, felt the wetness, and smiled. She pushed her husband away so she could take care of her daughter. Kim pulled up her daughter's skirt to reveal her pussy. She leaned in and gave it a kiss. She motioned her daughter to get up on the counter. While her daughter was, doing that her husband was taking off his clothes and Kim's.

Kim resumed eating her daughter while her husband got ready to fuck her. Kim bended over so her husband could fuck her doggie style while she ate out her daughter.

"We have to hurry so Adam doesn't find out, ok" there were nods all around. Adam did not like that they wanted to exclude him but he could always get even later he pushed the record button. He watched his family having fun. It did not take long before his dad came. Watching his wife eat his daughter was enough of a turn for him. When they all finished having their orgasm, they got up and got dressed and his mother started dinner.

Adam snuck out of the house the back way and walked into the front of the house towards the kitchen he saw that dinner was ready.

"What's that great smell mom?" Adam asked it smelled great it was a mix of sex and dinner.

Stay tuned for the next installment...

12