The House Boy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, mate," Tom said, shaking Steven's hand, "Who's this lovely young woman?"

She giggled as Steven replied, "Tom, this is my mother. Mum, this is Tom."

"Call me Angela."

"Delighted to meet you," he said, shaking her hand, "Please, come in. Can I get either of you a drink? Coffee?"

"We'd love one," Steven replied.

Walking into their kitchen, he heard Angela gasp as it certainly wouldn't be the sort of kitchen normally seen in student housing. All the amenities were only a couple of years old and the best money could buy. It also helped that four of his housemates were brilliant in the kitchen. As he made coffee, he had a quick chat with Angela before they walked into the living room.

When Steven sat next to him, he had to suppress a grin, but he glanced at Angela and saw her smiling at the pair of them. "Tom, I have only one request. Please look after my little boy."

Tom placed a hand on Steven's thigh. This time, he didn't jump slightly at his touch. "We'll look at after him, Angela. But I can only assume you've seen the contract?"

"Steven showed me as he didn't want to keep secrets from his mother. We trust each other."

"And the rest of the family?" Angela shook her head. "From what he told us when he joined us last week..."

"My son will find himself living here. I love my son and he has my support, no matter what."

Tom gently squeezed his thigh. "Sounds like you have a wonderful mother, Steven."

He glanced to see Steven return a shy smile. There was no doubt the young man loved his mother dearly. The glint in Angela's eyes told him that love was returned unconditionally. Before they moved outside to bring in his things, he called those at home downstairs to meet his mother.

"Wow, all these strapping young men in one house. Enough to make an old woman like me jealous," she said, earning a few chuckles, "You'll look after my little boy?"

"Your son is going to have the best time living here, Angela," Mike assured her.

Steven and Angela didn't have to lift a thing, Tom and his housemates helped carry everything loaded into the boot of the car up to his room. Steven's room was furnished simply though the furniture wasn't cheap. There was a queen-sized double bed, Tom whispering into his ear that, after the first week, there was a good chance he'd rarely sleep alone. He noticed Steven blush at the insinuation. The desk was large with plenty of place for studying. A chest of drawers and a wardrobe for his clothes. A nightstand by his bed with a lamp and drawers for his underwear and socks.

It was obvious with every passing minute the fact her son was now out of home was upsetting Angela. Tom and Steven escorted her downstairs, Angela giving him a hug before Steven escorted her to his car. Tom stayed back near the front doorway, watching as she hugged her son tightly, and it was obvious that she was in tears. His heart went to her, while his own ached, for a different reason. His parents now lived on the other side of the world. The house was technically theirs but he'd come to the current agreement when they moved away.

They didn't know about his sexuality nor the fact his house would be considered a house of debauchery at times. It made him smile.

Steven waved as his mother drove away, the gate opening automatically, before the car disappeared from view. He noticed him slump as he walked towards him. Standing before him, he probably caught the young man by surprise by giving him a hug. "You'll see her soon," he assured him.

"I just hate seeing her cry. I know moving out has upset her most, though at least my little sister will miss me too. Or so I hope."

"Go sort your room out and we'll have dinner together. Do you drink?"

"Not a lot but I have had a few before."

"We won't have a mad night but all eight of us will be here so you'll have a proper introduction." Taking his hand, he led the young man inside, shutting the door before stopping near the stairway. "Scoot upstairs and I'll come get you later," he said, patting him on the butt. Steven chuckled, noticing colour in his cheeks, as he slowly walked upstairs. When he turned back for a moment, their eyes connected and he smiled at him.

Walking into the kitchen, Mike was sitting at the counter, sipping at a mug of coffee. "Settling in?"

"He's just headed upstairs now. We'll cook a meal, enjoy some drinks, help him get used to the dynamics of the household."

"Is he a virgin? Guess it's the right time to discuss it."

"He's been with a woman. Most he's done with a man is a handjob and a lot of mutual masturbation."

"Damn, never had that. At least Greg had sucked a few dicks before he moved in." Mike then met his eyes and grinned. "You really like him, don't you?"

"He's totally fucking cute, Mike. I mean, when I opened the door and he looked up at me with those eyes of his, I had to resist just kissing him then and there."

"Tom, you're not the only one. He's going to have a great time but so are we. I can't wait to get him into bed."

"I'm hoping once he's bedded in he'll be open-minded to try a few things."

"I reckon he'll do anything to please us after a few weeks here."

The eight young men eventually ended up in the kitchen to start preparing a few dishes for their evening meal. Tom wasn't much of a cook. Mike was decent. Chris, Jim, Graham and Mark were the four that generally cooked meals for the house. As food was prepared, Tom and Mike made sure everyone had a drink in hand, discussing the start of the semester on Monday, their upcoming studies and what they hoped to achieve, and also the subject of their new housemate. When dinner was ready, Tom wandered upstairs and found Steven with his stuff already packed away, sitting on the bed he'd made.

Walking inside, he sat next to the smaller man. "You okay?" he asked softly. Steven nodded but didn't say anything. "Reality hitting home?"

"I'm nervous," he admitted quietly.

Tom could understand what he meant. Eighteen meant, by law, he was an adult, but that didn't mean young men had stopped maturing. Plenty of eighteen year olds were still nothing more than physically developed children, still maturing in body and mind. Steven was now well out of his comfort zone and Tom had seen this more than once. Wrapping an arm around his waist, he turned and lifted his chin with a finger. Steven met his eyes before Tom leaned down and kissed him again. The younger man immediately whimpered as Tom slid his tongue into his mouth, pleased when Steven leaned closer into him.

Nursing a building erection, he smiled as Steven's hand carefully moved up his thigh to his crotch. He was surprised at the confidence, though when he growled into his mouth as he squeezed his cock, Steven removed his hand. He understood why. When he broke the kiss, he smiled at Steven's reaction. Still clearly nervous but eager to explore. "How was that?"

"I really liked it," Steven whispered.

"You've just turned eighteen, Steven. No-one expects an eighteen year old to be a fully functioning adult let alone capable of easily dealing with what you've agree to in this household. The eight of us downstairs know you're going to be really fucking nervous right now, and we are certainly not going to force you to do anything today, tomorrow or in six months. But we do hope you'll be willing to experiment and have some fun with us soon."

"I do. Definitely do."

"Good. You hungry?" He nodded. Tom grabbed his hand. "Come on. We'll have a feed then gather in the living room for a good chat."

Joining the other housemates' downstairs, the large table positioned opposing the kitchen and counter, he reintroduced Steven to the other seven before he took a seat, Tom ensuring he sat next to him. Asking what he liked to drink, Steven admitted he wasn't a big fan of beer, preferring a spirit and mixer. Mike exclaimed he was his best friend, and poured him a Jack Daniels and Coke.

Conversation flowed easily though Steven was naturally quiet, answering any question enthusiastically, but spending most of his time listening and learning about his housemates. Tom eventually rested a hand on his thigh again, slowly stroking it. Steven would glance at him from time to time, returning a small smile.

After loading the dishwasher, they gathered in the living room, turning on the TV and finding a station playing some good background music. Steven ended up sitting by the arm of a couch, Tom sitting beside him again. After a couple more drinks, the conversation naturally turned a little sexual in nature, Tom gauging how Steven reacted to it. Out of the eight housemates, six of them were gay, two of them (Justin and Graham) were bisexual.

"Ever seen someone have their cock sucked in real life?" Mark finally asked Steven. He immediately shook his head. "Only in porn?"

"Yeah..."

"How many dicks have you seen?" Chris wondered.

"My best friend on purpose. My dad by accident. I obviously never told him." He paused a moment. "Probably freak out his sissy son saw it," he muttered, "Heard that accusation hurled at me more than once in and out of home. Dad never intended me to hear it though."

Tom immediately took his hand, giving it a squeeze. "High school was difficult?"

"Because I was smaller and, well, a lot of people thought I was a little effeminate, I'm not sure why but there you go, but... Well, I was called more than one derogatory term over the years. Guess having more girls as friends has people making assumptions. And I'm sure you all know what high school can be like. If young guys think you're gay..."

"Your best friend ever tell anyone about experimenting?" Justin wondered.

"I don't think so, but I think he was embarrassed by it. He went from girlfriend to girlfriend, basically finding any girl who'd fuck him, almost to show he wasn't at least interested in me."

"What was he like?" Mike asked, "I mean appearance."

"Sort of like all of you, I guess. At least six inches taller. He certainly broadened out well, though the gym work he did help. I loved seeing him without a shirt as he developed all these lovely muscles. And he was at least seven inches and thick. I certainly enjoyed stroking him off to orgasm." Tom noticed Steven got a little turned on when thinking about it. "Part of me would have loved for him to be my first," he confessed, "But it was never going to happen. I won't say he used me but... It would have never gone any further than it did."

Tom noticed he went a little quiet after that confession, and after Mike had made him another couple of drinks, he was starting to fall asleep against him. Wrapping an arm around his waist, he couldn't help grin as the young man was immediately comfortable, noticing the looks from his housemates. "Oh, he's going to fit in very well here if he's like that with you already, Tom," Justin stated.

He eventually woke Steven up when everyone was getting ready for bed. He was amused when he was initially confused before remembering where he was. Tom escorted him upstairs to his room, standing at the threshold as Steven turned back to him. "Have a good night?"

"It was nice. You're all really nice. Friendly. I'll admit I'm not really used to it. Bunch of guys looking like you do would usually terrorise and tease me."

"Looking like us?" he teased good naturedly.

"You're all tall, broad and really fucking hot. I mean, you must have girls chasing you every damned day."

"Shame for them that we're not interested."

"Yeah..."

He stepped forward, Steven looking up at him, almost expecting what was to come next. As soon as their lips met, Steven wanted his tongue exploring his mouth again, feeling his hands on his back. As he pulled him close in return, he knew Steven would have felt his erection pressing into him. He worried for a second how he'd react, but when he felt Steven's fingers dig into his back, he pressed a little harder into him.

"Oh god," Steven whimpered.

He resumed kissing him, moving Steven towards the bed. Lowering him down carefully, they moved together until his head was resting back on a couple of pillows, Tom leaning forward over him, continuing to kiss him. Steven moved his fingers to his chest, running them up and down. When he sat back and removed his shirt, he loved the fact Steven's eyes lit up. Like a lot of men, he kept himself waxed in smooth in various parts of his body. He was also well tanned all over.

"Wow," Steven whispered.

"Are we moving too fast?" he had to ask.

"No... No... Just..."

When he blushed, Tom had to chuckle. "What is it?"

"Can you stay? I've never even slept in the same bed as man."

"You are just far too adorable for your own good, Stevie. Let me shut the door first."

As soon as he closed the door, he didn't stand on ceremony, as he dropped his shorts, returning to the bed in just his underwear, and Steven wouldn't have missed the significant tent as Tom was well hung. Sitting Steven up, he helped take off his shoes and socks first, before removing his shirt then his shorts, pleased to see Steven was as excited as he was.

Kissing him again, Steven on his back, kissing him eagerly in return, Tom pressed into him, earning more than one whimper as his soft hands caressed is hard body. Rolling so he was on his side, he ran his hands over Steven's body in return. There was a little muscle definition but his young lover was slim and rather pale. Clearly focused on studying and perhaps different athletic pursuits.

"Can I take off your underwear?" he asked, "Before you say no, I'm not going to try and fuck you tonight."

"Can I take off yours in return?"

"Of course."

Sitting up, Steven moved so he could put his fingers in the band of his boxer-briefs, slowly pulling them down to reveal his stiff cock. Tom liked to think he had a good eye. Steven wasn't what you'd call endowed but he was certainly average, at least, but he was thick. He probably only worried about length and not the fact a thick cock could feel just as wonderful. When he gently wrapped his fingers around his shaft, Steven gasped and shuddered. Pre-cum immediately started to leak from the head of his cock.

"Do you need release, cutie?" Steven nodded eagerly. "You want me to make you cum?"

"Please," he whimpered, "I'm so turned on."

"By me?" Steven met his eyes and blushed, but he also nodded. "I'll get some lube. You should always use lube when jerking off."

Returning to the room within a couple of minutes, Steven had moved slightly. Standing by the edge of the bed, his young lover did turn to sit on the edge, gazing up into his eyes. Placing the lube down, he waited to see what Steven would do next. He smiled when his fingers hooked into the band of his boxer-briefs, carefully lowering them as his thick cock popped free. As he stepped out of them, he could see Steven staring at him.

"Wow," Steven whispered, "That's bigger than Matthew."

"Your best friend?" Steven nodded. "Want to touch me too?"

"God yes."

"Lie back, sweetie." Steven blushed at the term. To Tom, it was appropriate. It was obvious this young man was going to earn a lot of hearts, particularly once he found the confidence he quite clearly needed. Tom would happily help him find it, as would the others in the household. They often took young men under their wing, helping them find their true identity.

Getting on the bed next to him, he poured a little lube onto Steven's cock, noticing him shiver as he slowly started to stroke him. He did that for a couple of minutes before asking if he wanted to do it at the same time or.... "No, I'll pleasure you afterwards. I am the house boy, after all," he said, Tom pleased to hear humour in his tone.

As he stroked him, Steven seemed eager to make out again. He kept his strokes of his cock slow, languid, aware he was desperate to cum but wanting him to enjoy the experience. Steven whimpered into his mouth more than once, his desire consuming his every thought. Moving his arm underneath the back of his neck, they both gazed down to see his large hand pumping Steven's cock.

"Want to cum for me, baby?"

"Please," Steven begged.

"Are you close?"

"So close."

He kissed him again, stroking him faster and faster. Steven started to move his hips, desperate for release. Tom could have done quite a few other things to really get him off, but he figured baby steps would be best. He knew Steven was close when he groaned, swore more than once, then he felt his cock throb in his hand as that first spurt of baby batter ended up on his chest.

"Oh fuck!" Steven cried, eager to kiss him again as he spurted at least four more decent sized loads before he dribbled a couple smaller doses over his thumb. He kept stroking him until Steven had to gently push his hand away. He understood as most men were rather sensitive after orgasm.

Lifting his thumb, he made sure he met Steven's eyes before sliding it into his mouth. Tom would admit that he did enjoy the taste of cum, and he knew Steven must have had a good diet, as his cum was pretty good. Leaning over, he heard Steven moan as he ran his tongue up his chest, licking up quite a bit of his cum, before he kissed him again, Steven moaning loudly as he found some of his cum in his own mouth. When they broke apart, Tom smiled as he swallowed without hesitation.

"How was that?" he asked softly.

Steven appeared speechless. And a little emotional. He wasn't surprised. But he was pleased to see he was a young man who didn't appear concerned with showing those emotions either. He did worry that growing up with the sort of father he'd assumed, he would have hidden everything behind a façade. But when their eyes met, he couldn't help smile at him.

Rolling onto his back, he was pleased that Steven had no problem moving to sit between his knees, showing a real interested in his cock in return. "Do whatever you're comfortable doing," he told him.

He smiled as he quickly found lube applied to his cock though amused when Steven's hand was barely big enough to wrap around his shaft. Tom was well endowed but he figured his young lover probably didn't have the largest hands anyway. When their eyes met, Steven smiled as he started to slowly stroke his cock.

"That's it, cutie. Take your time, but I'm rather turned on myself." He chuckled as Steven smiled to himself. "You do realise you have eight men in this house who will want to fuck you in the end?"

"I know," he replied softly.

"Stevie?" He met his eyes. "I'd love to be your first, but it's your choice."

Steven remained quiet, focusing on stroking his cock a little quicker with every passing minute. Part of him hoped he'd throw caution to the wind and just take his cock in his mouth, but he wasn't going to push him. He'd only moved in today. He knew, with every passing day, his confidence would increase. They might have to push him slightly from time to time, but he gave it no more than a week before he had Steven in bed intimately. After that, things would only get better for all of them.

"Me too," Steven finally whispered, meeting his eyes, "You're fucking hot, Tom."

"What do you think of your housemates?"

"You're all really hot. Handsome. Just sexy. The sort of guys I've always desired if I was ever going to sleep with a man." He paused again, focusing on his stroking his cock. He could see the desire in the blue eyes of the young man. He finally added, "I would like to see you all naked soon, see what I'm dealing with if you're all going to fuck me."

"Make me cum and we'll talk about it after."

What he realised is that, though inexperienced, Steven knew how to stroke another man's cock and how to get him off. He applied more lube, ensured his fist wasn't too tight, and when he started to fondle with his balls, Tom couldn't help groan. Resting his head back, he felt the smile form as he felt the orgasm approach, but it was the choice they'd made that made him happy.