The House Boy Ch. 05

Story Info
Tom supports Steven through a difficult period.
7.8k words
4.8
7.4k
13

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 02/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N -- Hey guys, apologies for the issue regarding whatever happened before. Submitted what you'll read below but something clearly went wrong!

My thanks to the admins for deleting the previous chapter, allowing me to re-submit the below. Hopefully you'll all now enjoy the right chapter.

*****

Tom chuckled to himself as he watched Steven slowly freaking out as zero hour approached, the moment his mother and sister were to arrive for their visit. He'd been out of the house for two months now, and apart from meeting for lunch a couple of times, they had spent their time communicating by phone calls and messaging.

"Sweetheart," he finally called, Steven stopping to look at him, smiling at his pet name, one of many he had in the house, "Calm down. Your mother and sister are just coming for lunch to say hello and we'll also let them know the slight change in circumstance. Otherwise, it's life as usual, except we won't be naked. The guys will be by the pool, so we'll have a little privacy, but your mother certainly won't mind them being around."

Steven walked towards him, wrapping his arms around his broad frame. "Just nervous. I'm about to introduce my boyfriend to my mother and sister. I'm a nervous wreck. I'm sorry."

"No need to apologise. Do you need to cum to calm down?"

"No, it's not that."

"Want to make me cum?"

Steven laughed. "You just want a blowjob!"

"Can you blame me for wanting your soft lips wrapped around my cock, eager to cum in your mouth again?"

Tom was smiling within thirty seconds, the fly of his trousers pulled down with soft lips wrapped around his cock. Steven gazed up at him, eager to please his lover, and also desperate to make him cum. Steven had told him all about his experience at the gloryhole that first time, and they'd been back twice more. The second time, he stood in the stall and watched him, smiling as he was ever so happy. But when he saw the sparkle in his eyes as he was called a 'slut', 'little slut' or 'cum slut', he knew this was language he could perhaps use from time to time with him.

"Yeah, you love my cock, don't you, my little slut?" he asked Steven. His eyes lit up as he took more of his cock in his mouth. "You want my cum, don't you?"

"God yes," he replied, lips immediately wrapped around his shaft again.

"Good boy. Suck my cock. Earn my cum. Fucking love you, by the way."

Steven definitely smiled at him, hearing those words from him. Tom would admit he loved hearing them in return, and he knew how much it meant to Steven to hear those words from him. Quickly enough, his head was bobbing up and down, hands working his shaft and balls at the same time, doing all he could to milk his cock of cum, desperate to taste his seed.

"That's my little cum slut, you'll get it soon," he said softly.

"Your cum slut," Steven whispered.

Steven earned his cum within a couple more minutes. The young man was now skilled at blowjobs, particularly when it came to pleasing Tom, though he knew his seven housemates thought he was fantastic. Helped that Steven was ever so eager to take a cock in his mouth, never leaving the house each morning during the week before classes without bringing at least one of them to climax. More than once, he'd done things like add cum to his morning coffee, spread it on toast, or added it to cereal. When he wasn't swallowing it, he loved taking loads on the face, and each of their phones had photos of his face, chest, back and arse covered in their seed. The only thing they hadn't done yet was film themselves. He knew Steven wanted that, wanted to see a thick cock pounding his tight little arse.

His new boyfriend was completely and utterly open-minded, willing to try nearly anything at least once. "I'm making up for lost time," Steven admitted, "Nearly my entire year group at school was having sex. Suzy and I seemed to be one of only a few who'd gone entirely untouched during our entire time. Now I can try all the things I've wanted to do with people I respect and love."

Tom admitted he'd do anything for Steven in return. He wanted him to have all the experiences he'd already been fortunate enough to participate in.

Helping Steven up to his feet, he put his cock back inside his underwear as Steven wiped his mouth, checking to see he didn't have any cum left on his face. Checking his breath, he shrugged and giggled to himself. "Well, let's hope my mother doesn't recognise cum breath," he stated. Tom laughed. He couldn't help it.

Hearing the intercom buzz, Tom opened the gate and asked Angela to park where she'd done so last time. Taking Steven's hand, they walked outside as the car was parked, Steven walking and then jogging as his mother appeared. As he watched him hug his mother, seeing her squeeze him tightly, able to see she was almost sobbing, Tom had to look away from such a private moment. He knew Steven still missed his mother. He admitted bluntly that he'd always be a 'mummy's boy'.

Clearly wiping his cheeks, he then hugged his little sister tightly. Seeing the smile on her face and glee in seeing her big brother, it was obvious the affection they also shared. Taking each of them by the hand, he led them towards Tom. "Mum, you've already met Tom. Becky, this is Tom. He's my boyfriend."

Tom enjoyed the shocked glance from Angela. Becky giggled and offered her hand. Tom hugged her instead, earning an even louder giggle. "You love my brother?" she asked softly.

"I do. A lot."

"Good. Look after him for us."

"I will. I promise."

"Boyfriend?" Angela asked.

"Yes, Mum. Boyfriend. I love him."

More tears as Angela hugged her son tightly, and he was soon roped in to hug the both of them, and Becky joined in to make it a proper group hug. "Tom, I'd love to say welcome to the family but... ugh... Becky and myself will certainly adore any man who loves my son and her brother."

"Does Dad suspect anything?"

"Oh, he's pretty much convinced you're a 'sissy' and a 'little poof'." Angela sighed. "I'm tired of it, sweetie. The twins are even worse. My husband and two of my children are narrow-minded bigots."

"Let's head inside and chat. The guys have prepared some lunch for us."

As the family sat at the table, Tom grabbed some drinks for them before he started plating up some fresh lasagna made by Jim, who had categorically stated it was just like mother used to make. Tom didn't know whether to believe that, but he certainly did produce fresh, authentic Italian food without a problem. A side salad was also provided as he joined Steven and his family.

"Mum, were you going to suggest something earlier? About Dad..."

Tom watched with interested as Angela finished her mouthful. Glancing at her daughter, it seemed Becky was likely informed. "It's obvious your father and I have had many other difficulties in addition to how he's treated you, sweetie. I did my best to protect you from most of it, but I knew the twins got their licks in from time to time. I'm just tired of it. You're not even there and they still denigrate you. I can't stand it any longer. Nor can your sister."

"I hate them," his sister muttered, Steven immediately leaning to take her hand, giving it a squeeze, "I love Mum and I love you, Steven. I don't care who you date or why. I just want you to be happy. You were always sad when you were at home."

"I'm probably going to leave your father, Steven. I'm at the end of my tether regarding that man. I'll need to organise things but I can afford to live with just myself and Becky."

To Steven, it didn't look like any sort of bombshell. Instead, he chewed on his food before saying, "It's about fucking time, Mum. Pardon my French. Dad's a dickhead and the twins are arseholes. I know you don't have to like your family, you're meant to love them, but even that well is pretty damned dry nowadays. That's why I haven't been home since I moved out. I refuse to enter that house again while they are there. I'm not going to tolerate their attitudes anymore. Dad... I won't say it's understandable, but I remember what our grandfather was like. He hated anyone not a straight, white, Anglo-Saxon male. Hell, I remember what he used to say about you wanting to work. But the twins have grown up when this sort of shit doesn't fly in schools and society."

"Where are you looking to go?" Tom asked.

"I'll be taking Becky and will live with my parents for a time while looking for my own place. He can have the house if he wants it. I'll find us a little place, big enough so my son can come home and visit." Angela looked at him. "Maybe even bring his boyfriend along, if he wants. As I said, he's welcome in our smaller part of the family."

"If that's an invite, I'd certainly join him."

Tom chuckled when, a few minutes later, Jim, Mark and William all wandered in, wearing shorts but they'd clearly been in the water as they were dripping wet. He noticed Becky's eyes widen and Steven had to lean closer. "Sorry, sweetie, but they're gay."

"I know," his sister whispered, "But, I mean, hot guys coming through!"

"Well, I know I am," Jim stated, "But Mark? Come on, sweetheart, him? Got to think a young woman like yourself has better taste than that."

"Bastard," Mark muttered, "How are things in here?"

"Oh, a revelation here, a truth bomb there," Tom replied.

"That bad, eh?"

"Lunch is lovely. Thank you, Jim," Angela said.

"You're welcome, little lady. Had to do something for our little man here. We know how important his mother is to him."

Tom watched Angela's face light up with a smile, looking proudly at her son, who blushed under her gaze. The love and affection made Tom smile but also feel sad that his own parents would never look at him like that again if they knew the truth about him. It must have shown as Angela looked at him, taking his hand in hers. "They don't know, do they?"

He chuckled bitterly. "Is it that obvious?"

"No, but I took a guess as you didn't hide your feelings as well as you thought."

"If they discovered I had a boyfriend, they'd probably disown me in an instant. If they found out I had a house full of young men and we had fun, I'm not sure what they'd do, to be honest. Ruin my entire reputation would be the start of things."

"How do you get around any suspicion?"

"When they were still here, a friend of mine would pose as my girlfriend. Considering I'm pretty much totally gay, she knew, even if we had to kiss occasionally as we posed as couple, I'd feel nothing. Never did either. Not sure if that ever disappointed her, but we're still friends, at least."

"Becky, you want to go for a swim?" Steven asked.

"Yeah! Mum mentioned you have a pool. I have my swimsuit underneath."

"I'll grab you a towel."

As they disappeared upstairs, he had to say, "Steven's lucky to have you two. It's obvious Becky adores her older brother."

"She's missed him terribly and loves her big brother more than nearly anyone. She doesn't get on well with her other brothers at all, and her relationship with her father is difficult at best. He just thinks it's your typical teenager tantrums, assumes it's just because she'd getting her first period."

"Fucking hell," he muttered.

"Exactly." She sighed, pushing her empty plate forward as she fidgeted, Steven appearing with Becky, escorting his sister outside. Within seconds, he heard her laughing away. "He never used to be this bad, that's the thing. When he was in the forces, he never had a problem with gays in the military. I think the idea that his son might be possibly homosexual short-circuited his brain. Thing is, while there were subtle signs that Steven was, he was never what you'd call flamboyant. He was just another ordinary boy growing up." She sighed. "I've made up my mind already, Tom. I'll be moving out by the end of the month. Dave, his father, knows I'm not happy and I've already threatened to leave. He doesn't seem to care. The twins have already said they'll be happy to see me go."

"No wonder you want to go as soon as possible. You going to tell Steven?"

"Later. I'll talk to him alone."

"I'm sorry."

"I would say 'So am I' but that would be a lie. I should have left a long time ago but I didn't want to break up the family."

"He's been strong and still is. He had you by his side. That got him through it, Angela. He knows how much you love him."

Angela met his eyes and smiled. "No wonder he loves you too." She sipped at her glass of wine. "Are you all still fucking him?"

"Of course we are. Your son loves sucking cock too. He's fucking good at it."

Angela giggled. "I'm glad he's finding himself. Is it weird I'm intrigued by it?"

"Natural to be curious about different things. I'm not going to sit here and go into intimate detail though."

Angela leaned closer. "Is he always the bottom?"

"Oh yes, he very much is, Angela."

She giggled again. "Oh, his father would ab-so-lutely freak if he heard that."

Steven walked in, laughing away. "Well, I think this house might have a new mascot. They love her already," he announced, taking a seat next to Tom, immediately taking his hand, holding it together in view of his mother. Angela smiled at them both. "Weird?"

"Not at all. Why don't we head outside, join the others?"

It was a great idea, Tom heading upstairs to quickly throw on some swimming shorts, returning to find Angela was also wearing a one-piece swimsuit. Being a middle-aged woman, he knew an attractive woman when he saw one, he just wasn't interested in them. Handing her a towel, he followed her outside, where Becky was bobbing in the pool with four of his housemates, Steven sitting on the edge with Jim next to him.

Mother and sister were immediately part of the household, as far as Tom was concerned. Very few parents or siblings visited their home. At least four of his housemates had similar issues to himself, while others had problems similar to Steven. It might be the twenty-first century but life still wasn't easy for some.

After an hour or so, Angela asked Steven to follow her inside for a chat. He seemed to figure out what rather quickly and the conversation wasn't needed. "Mum, if you're going to leave him, just let me know when. The sooner, the better. That's all that matters." He paused before adding, "If I don't see them again, I won't be particularly bothered, at least not until their attitude changes anyway."

"I agree," Angela replied, giving her son a tight hug, kissing his cheek. Steven closed his eyes and enjoyed the embrace. Glancing around, he saw plenty of grins. Becky swam over to join the hug.

He wasn't surprised that Angela stayed until it was quite late, aware she probably didn't want to go home. Her husband did call, asking when she'd be home as he was wondering about dinner. Angela yelled at him, telling him to 'get his own fucking dinner' before hanging up. He immediately handed her another glass of wine. Realising she'd had a bit to drink, Steven offered to drive them home, Tom following them in his own car, as he hadn't touched a drop all day.

By the time Angela was ready to leave, she'd consumed a bottle of wine, hugging her son and daughter on one of the sofa's in the living room, feeling a little sorry for herself, knowing at heart that her marriage had failed. Escorting her outside, Steven made sure she was buckled in before he walked over to his car. Kissing him softly, he gave him the address so, if they got split up, he could find his way there.

He needn't have worried as Steven was a sensible driver, so he stayed close to him the entire way. The house he'd lived in was nice enough. Lights were on inside as Steven pulled into the driveway, and the outside light switched on and an older man appeared through the front door. Tom immediately got out of his car, worried there might be an issue.

"Where the hell have you been?" he asked Angela.

Three sheets to the wind, Angela just strolled up towards him, a good four to five inches shorter. "Spending time with our son," she spat.

Steven avoided walking close to his father, making a bee-line straight for Tom. Tom glanced his way but kept his eyes on his father. "Not going to say hello to dear old Dad?" his father asked. Steven stopped, glanced his way, then kept on walking. "I'm talking to you, you little..."

"Watch it," Tom growled.

"Who the fuck are you?" his father asked.

"His boyfriend."

Angela turned and smiled at him, so did Becky. "His... His boyfriend? Are you some sort of poof as well?"

"No, I'm a young homosexual man, as is your son." Tom felt Steven grip his hand. "Angela, it was lovely to see you again. And lovely to meet you too, Becky."

"David, I'm tired of your shit," Angela exclaimed, "Consider our marriage over. I will be moving out as soon as possible. Far as I'm concerned, you and those two little shits inside can keep this house and live in your own little word of bigotry. I'm taking Becky and we're leaving. Steven, I'll see you soon. I love you."

"Love you, Mum. And I love you, Becky."

Becky jogged over and hugged her brother. "Love you so much, Stevie. I'll see you again soon. And look after him, Tom."

"I will."

"You're... You're leaving me?" his father asked, apparently flabbergasted that she'd consider it.

"I'll be moving into Steven's old room tonight and staying there until we leave. If you even think about attempting to stop me leaving, I will be making three calls. The first will be to the police, the second will be to my father and two brothers, and the third will be to my son. He has eight rather large gentlemen friends who will take delight in protecting me from a bully. Becky, let's head inside and get ready for bed."

Tom felt Steven lean into him as Angela and Becky disappeared inside. His father stood there, apparently stunned at what just happened, before their eyes met and the glare was intense. Tom just stared back at him. Wasn't the first time someone didn't like him due to his sexuality, wouldn't be the last either. "Steven, get in the car," he whispered.

Ensuring Steven was safe and secure, he backed away around the car, his eyes not leaving Steven's father for a second. Starting the engine, he only got into the seat when ready to go, sliding into the seat, putting the car in drive, and leaving without hesitation. As soon as they were on the highway heading back east, Steven took his hand. "Please find somewhere dark and quiet," he whispered, "You need to make love to me."

"Okay, cutie. I know just where to go."

Turning off the highway, they left behind suburbia and industrial estates, ending up driving down some dark roads before turning onto little more than a track, surrounded by trees and vegetation. Turning off the engine, Steven slid out of the passenger seat immediately, opening the back door to the sedan, Tom turning to see him stripping off quickly. Tom got out and started stripping. They always had lube, so as Steven lay down on the back seat, one leg lift up onto the back seat, the other seat on the floor, spreading his legs wide and lifting his arse enough that Tom could join him, sliding his cock inside him slowly.

"Fuck yes," Steven moaned, Tom sliding his entire length inside him quickly. When their eyes met, he leaned down to kiss him. "Make it last. I need you inside me. I need you to love me."

"I do love you, sweetheart."

"I know."

Kissing him again, he slowly started to thrust into him, feeling him wrap his leg around his waist, feeling his cock change angle, going slightly deeper inside him. Steven moaned softly as Tom kept his pace nice and slow, enjoying the reactions of his lovers' face. His fingers were caressing his muscular back, slightly digging in as one or two thrusts seemed to really turn him on.

Though sex on the backseat of a car is a rite of passage for many young men and women, it also isn't particularly comfortable. With the lights of the car still on, he carefully moved back, ensuring he remained inside his young lover, easily picking him up and carrying him over to the front of the car. Lying him down gently, Steven chuckled. "Well, another warm sensation on my bum," he joked.