The House Boy Ch. 14

Story Info
The life of a young man and his lovers at university.
11.8k words
4.76
5.2k
7

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 02/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,166 Followers

"I heard you have two more boys in your house, Stevie," Jake said, giving Steven a knowing glance.

Steven felt himself smile. Justin and Graham had already moved out during the previous weekend. Tom didn't mind as the two men were happy to leave as they'd organised their own accommodation, and more relieved they hadn't left under a cloud. The friendships would change but everyone was confident they'd remain close. That meant Andrew and Oliver could move in immediately. They were slowly moving in their things during the week. Chris would remain until the end of the semester before deciding to remain or not.

Clearing his throat, he replied, "Yeah, Jake. Just like Damian and myself. Ollie is almost a doppelganger of Damian. Andy is just unbelievably cute."

"Sounds like you really like them," Daniel stated.

"Not just me, to be honest. The guys already love them."

"Is that big party still happening this weekend?"

Steven leaned forward. "I'm going to be so full of cum by the end, I'll be sixty percent water, thirty percent whatever else, and ten percent cum."

"You probably won't be the only one, right?" Jake asked, "And could you really handle all the men that are apparently arriving?"

"There's the four of us and two more house boys turning up that live elsewhere. So that's six of us, but not all men like you are complete tops, Jake. I know Tom did fuck a couple of guys in the house before my arrival, it's just that all the guys prefer to top."

"I can't wait to meet these other boys," Jake said.

"I've already enjoyed company with both of them. Ollie is just far too adorable. Doesn't help that he's so similar to Damian, it's scary at times."

"And Andrew?" Daniel asked.

"Oh, he's just as adorable as the other two, just a little different in temperament. And he's happy to top Damian or Oliver when we're all fooling around. But he won't top me, as he knows I'll happily do it for him."

"But you won't fuck anyone else?"

"I'm not interested in fucking men like you, Jake. You know I only love being fucked by you, then after you've fucked me nice and hard, you'll cuddle me afterwards."

"Want to go fool around before our next class?"

"And Daniel?"

"He can join us," Jake replied, giving his good friend a wink.

"I've done double penetration, but that's only for special times. You can both fuck me if you want."

Steven found himself dragged to the usual bathroom, the usual stall. As soon as the door was closed, he happily dropped to his knees as Jake and Daniel dropped their trousers and underwear. Taking out his plug earned chuckles from them both. "I'm going to get your cocks nice and wet, then decide who is fucking me. I'm lubed already," he said.

Covering Jake's cock in spit first, he had Jake sit on the seat so he could mount his cock, the stall large enough that he could ride Jake while suck off Daniel at the same time. Once he felt all eight inches of Jake inside him, he let Jake take control, his much larger lover able to pump up into him, while he could focus on keeping Daniel nice and hard, deepthroating his cock constantly, earning many a moan from his other lover.

"Fuck, I love your mouth, cutie," Daniel moaned.

"True, but his arse is even better."

Steven moved off his lap, and moved them around, Daniel back against the door, Steven leaning down to take his cock, feeling Jake slide his cock back inside him. With a strong hand at each hip, he knew Jake was going to pound him hard. "Fuck me, baby," he moaned, "Daniel, don't cum in my mouth."

"I can only handle a couple more minutes, otherwise I'm going to cum. You suck my cock far too good, cutie."

Steven focused on Jake fucking him, his thick cock spreading him nicely as always. It was obvious his lover was completely turned on, barely warming up before he was pounding Steven. He didn't mind. Sometimes a quick fuck was a great fuck. He eventually couldn't concentrate on Daniel anyway as Jake was fucking him far too hard, making him either moan or whimper, depending on how hard and deep the thrust was. Daniel crouched down to kiss him.

"You love his cock, don't you?"

"So much, Danny. Fucking hell, so much."

"He really likes you too."

"I know. I really like him too."

"You going to cum in him soon, mate?" Daniel asked Jake.

"I'm holding back my orgasm. I want to enjoy him a little longer."

Feeling his hands run up his back to his shoulders, Steven set his feet and prepared for the home straight. "Oh fuck!" he cried as Jake slammed his cock into him. Daniel kissed him again, providing at least a little distraction. Jake was now carried away. It wasn't hurting too bad, Steven far too used to being slammed multiple times when being gangbanged back at the house, but Jake wasn't holding back anything.

Then he groaned, Steven feeling his cock pulse deep inside him as he came hard. "Oh fuck!" Jake cried out, feeling the far larger man lean forward. When he felt him kiss his cheek, Steven couldn't help grin. "You turn me on far too fucking much, cutie," he whispered.

"I'm glad I do, Jake. I have the captain of our team currently in my arse." Feeling Jake pull out of him, Steven turned around to face him. "Has anyone said anything? I think it's obvious we're fucking a lot now."

When Jake raised a hand to caress his cheek, Steven couldn't help the shy smile. "I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks, Stevie."

Steven couldn't help be impressed how adamant he sounded. "And your folks?"

"Mum knows something is up. I want to take you and Damian to meet them."

"You do? But... Jake, what about introducing a boyfriend instead?" He noticed Jake's face fall slightly and Steven felt his heart hurt. "Jake..."

"It's just you're both special to me. I know I'll eventually meet someone just like you of my own, but until then, I love what we're sharing."

"Shit, you want me here for this?" Daniel asked.

Jake kissed Steven. "We'll talk about it later, if that's okay?"

"No worries." Steven turned back to Daniel. "So how to you want me, stud?"

To his slight surprise, Daniel sat down, motioning for Steven to sit down on his cock. Both of them groaned as Steven slowly lowered himself down that lovely thick shaft. Bottoming out, Daniel placed a hand on each check, Steven happy to immediately start bouncing away. Steven grinned, aware Daniel wasn't going to last long, still turned on from being blown earlier.

Steven gasped when he felt himself lifted up, wrapping his legs around Daniel's hips, turned to the side with his back against the stall wall. Daniel met his eyes and immediately starting pumping up into him. Steven couldn't help the loud moan that escaped him. He'd been held in a similar position by most of his lovers back in the house. Always made him feel tiny and light, but he also found it rather intimate for some reason.

Leaning forward to kiss him, Daniel kissed him back, seeming to turn him on further as Steven broke the kiss and moaned, loving how hard he was now being fucked. Jake was enjoying it too, cheering Daniel on to fuck him harder. "I'm close," Daniel grunted.

"Cum in me. I want another load."

"Cum slut," Jake chucked.

Daniel gripped his cheeks tighter, pressed him harder into the wooden wall of the stall, and utterly pounded him for a couple of minutes. Steven knew he was smiling the entire time. When Daniel did finally cum, he needed to sit down once his climax was over, as his legs were feeling rather weak, though still strong enough to carry Steven.

Lifting himself up, he giggled as he immediately felt cum dribbling out of him like usual, cleaning himself up before he slowly got dressed. Daniel took a couple of minutes before he dressed alongside Jake, both men standing quietly as they looked at Steven. "Thanks, guys. That was great," he said.

Jake chuckled. "Yeah, no complaints from me, Stevie."

"I almost don't want to share you with our teammates," Daniel admitted.

"You're going to see me shared by much more than that on the weekend, Danny."

"Hmmm. Part of me does find that idea rather erotic."

"How many guys?" Jake wondered.

"I'm not sure and I don't really want to know. All I know is that, for two whole days, I'm going to be fucked nice and hard constantly while hopefully swallowing more cum than I can handle."

The three of them chuckled before Jake asked, "You're really enjoying it, aren't you?"

"Living my best life, Jake." Taking his larger hand, he added, "I'm glad you're part of it though. As I said, the captain is fucking me but also has no problem being with me in public."

"You're fucking cute, Stevie. That's one reason. The second is that I don't care what anyone else thinks."

The three left the bathroom, all of them chuckling when noticing Jim sitting on a bench nearby, playing on his phone. He assured Jake and Daniel that he wasn't there because of them, just ensuring no-one entered to disturb them. The four of them heading back to the main building, Jim letting Steven know he'd have a lift on offer as always, and that Jake and Daniel would be welcome visitors. The pair didn't visit too often, though Jake would be moving in after the new year. Steven would admit to some excitement about that.

Returning home after his last class of the day, he found Damian upstairs in their room, hunkered over his laptop at his desk. Wrapping his arms around his chest, Damian leaned back, turning his head to kiss him. "Hello, gorgeous. Busy?"

"I can do with a break. What's on your mind?"

"I'd like to spend some time with my boyfriend."

Damian rose from his seat, turning to kiss him immediately. Ending up on the bed rather quickly, Steven on his back with Damian straddling his lap, the make-out was as intense as any, the tongues being swapped always playful, Steven wasting no time getting both of their shirts off, at least. Rolling Damian onto his back, his beautiful boyfriend blushed as he no doubt felt Steven's erection. Damian's own erection was obvious in his shorts.

"I can't get enough of you, Stevie."

"Where are the other two?"

"Relaxing in their own room. I think Ollie really likes you, Stevie."

"I like him too. How are they finding life here?"

"Tom told the others to take it slow with them, like they did with me and you."

"Good to know."

"I really liked our night at the club, particularly when the four of us were on the dancefloor. I've never felt so loved, Stevie."

"We can do it again, anytime you want. Just the two of us. With Andy and Ollie. Or with everyone."

"Want to see our daddies again?"

Steven couldn't help grin. "I'd love to. Maybe we could ask if there are other daddies for Ollie and Andrew?"

"Oh, I bet they'd love it too!"

Stripping naked, they slid under the covers and just relaxed together. Both would admit they'd have sex constantly if they could, but though they were horny, young men, they would admit that, sometimes, just being together was enough. Steven knew that, at heart, after Damian's confession, he'd tried to be even sweeter to his boyfriend, showing him all the love and affection he could manage. Damian knew, of course, and seemed to just love him even more for it.

Mark and Jim eventually called that dinner was ready, the two boys stepping out into the hall naked as always, walking down to collect Oliver and Andrew. They were about to head out themselves, the four all smiling at each other, the pair kissing Steven first, noticing that Oliver kissed him for far longer than Andrew did.

Joining the six downstairs, Chris still present, not minding anything that still went on, but he was doing his best to remain committed to his new boyfriend, the conversation around the table flowed easily as always. The two new boys were popular with the other five, but also knew that the four boys were also having fun together. Tom admitted the atmosphere of the house had changed but, if he was being honest, for the better.

"So, Saturday morning, the two other house boys will get here early so you can get ready," Tom explained once they'd finished eating, "The six of you will get ready in your rooms. You can wear whatever you want. Ollie, Andy, I understand you've not really done dress up before?"

"No, but I've wanted to for years," Oliver admitted.

Tom grinned, Steven looking around to the see others doing the same. "Well, Stevie and Damian are experienced at it now, so they can help. You obviously know they're both almost hairless naturally, but if you're worried about anything regarding grooming, they can help with that. Stevie, what are you thinking?"

"Oh, slutty little schoolgirls, Tom. Jake asked us to dress like that for everyone he is bringing along. Can I ask a late question?"

"Of course."

"Can we invite our daddies?"

The table laughed at his eager question. "Stevie, you can invite whoever you want. What about Matthew?"

Steven lowered his head, immediately finding himself hugged by Damian and Oliver to either side. "He said it's best he doesn't see me because of his feelings for me," he replied quietly.

"I'm sorry, Stevie."

He looked up and met his eyes. "It's fine, Tom. He loves me, but I know he's head over heels for his girlfriend, and while they're relationship is open, I can understand the distance he wants to maintain. At least he still talks to me."

"Call them tonight, Stevie. Your daddies, that is. And if they have friends, invite them too. As long as they're safe. I assume Jake has told them all what they require?"

"It's been organised for ages. Jake made me chuckle as they're all abstaining until the weekend. Apparently, the six of us being fucked are going to be overflowing with cum once they've all fucked us."

"How many are we looking at coming?" Damian wondered.

"Shit, over fifty at least," Jim replied, "There's the two other households, they're between six to eight people, nearly the entire league team, half the union team, a few other friends we've made, then if your daddies come with some friends. Yeah, it's going to be a massive orgy."

After studying for a couple of hours, Steven made a couple of calls. The first was to his mother, realising he hadn't been calling her enough, and hadn't seen her since his break, the guilt almost overwhelming. He must have talked to her for an hour, lying back on his bed with Tom and Damian, eventually making a video call so they could see each other. After talking about all that he was up to, and Steven didn't hide a thing from his mother, he had to ask, "Have you heard from Suzy?"

His mother blushed. "We talk all the time, sweetie. I knew how wonderful she was but I'm feeling things for her I haven't felt in years. You realise your father and I weren't happy?" Steven snorted, making his mother giggle. "I wasn't happy for years. Your treatment was one reason, but he just wasn't the man I married. Anyway, would it bother you if I flew down to Melbourne to see her?"

"You're serious? Mum, I'd drive you to the damned airport if she makes you this happy."

"She's invited me for an entire week. She only has classes three days out of five. Your sister will happily stay with my parents. I need to do this, sweetie. I know it's a shock but..."

"Mum, she's my best friend. I love her to bits. And if she makes you this happy, then you don't need my blessing. I'm happy for both of you."

"I won't be officially divorced for a little while longer. Suzy knows but wants to try long distance to start. But... Stevie, she said if it feels right, she's going to come home, transfer to your campus, but live with me." Steven needed to wipe his cheeks. "Does that make you happy, sweetie?" He could only manage a nod, feeling Damian cuddle into him. "I'm not going to use the L word yet, but I think I'm falling for her. Every time we talk, I just feel closer to her, and she's admitted the same in return, her feelings are intense. The age gap might be a problem to some, definitely her family, but we don't care."

"I'll talk to her tomorrow, Mum."

"She'd love to hear from you. She misses you so much too, sweetie."

"I love you, Mum. I'll call next week. I promise."

"I love you so much, sweetie. Enjoy your weekend. Nice to see you two as well. Are you well, Damian?"

"I am, Angie. And I'm glad to hear you're happy too. Hope it all works out well in the end."

"I hope so too, sweetie. And Tom, looking good as always. Looking after my boy?"

"Doing my best, but he's a very popular young man on campus nowadays."

Angela laughed. "Yes, I do hear things from his friends. Jim isn't shy, that's for sure. Just promise me he'll be safe this weekend, Tom."

"Trust me, Angie. It's going to be non-stop raunchy sex, but if anyone says no, then it means no. And you know what Jim and I would do should anyone mess with these two."

"And these other boys? Can I meet them one day, sweetie?"

"Of course, Mum. We'll come around for dinner one night. Just let me know which day is the best."

"Any day is fine with me, sweetie. I miss you so much."

"Next week, Mum. I'll come home next week for a visit. Friday night, we'll stay the night."

"That sounds wonderful. Well, I know you'll want to fool around soon so I'll let you go..."

"Mum," he groaned, Tom and Damian chuckling to either side of him.

"Have fun this weekend! I'll speak to you soon. Love you, hugs and kisses."

"Love you, Mum. Goodnight."

Disconnecting the call, he felt Damian kiss his cheek to one side, Tom to the other. "Sounds like your mother is happy," Tom said.

"Good for her. And definitely good for Suzy. Looks like I'm not the only one who found themselves while at university. But coming home? God, I'm going to be a mess when she comes through that arrivals gate."

The next call was to John, Tom leaving Damian with Steven to make the call alone. John was delighted though a little surprised to hear from them, left thinking that night together had been a one night only deal. Steven quickly explained what they were doing that weekend, and wondered if he, Richard and friends would like to attend. John proved rather excited by the idea, said he'd call Richard at work, and if there were other friends interested, he'd certainly bring them along. Steven gave him the time and date, plus the address of their home, exchanging hope they'd see each other on the weekend.

The rest of the week passed quietly, everyone seeming to store energy for the upcoming weekend. The boys hung out with Jake, Daniel and some others on campus, but stayed clear of the bathroom. At home, apart from the occasional blowjob as part of their roles as 'house boys', there was no sex. Tom seemed to understand what they were doing, so there were no complaints from the others. John did call on the Friday night, letting him know that half a dozen older gentlemen would be attending. Steven rather excitedly told Tom all about it, who again told him that it was simply a case of the more, the merrier.

Later that evening, the four boys gathered in Steven's room to discuss what was going to happen the next day. Steven would admit to feeling the most confident. The idea of being fucked hard for two days straight had his cock dripping with excitement, a tingle in his butt, it desiring a stream of thick cocks to fill him with cum. Damian still had one or two concerns, but knew Tom, Jim and William would look after them. With Oliver and Andrew being new, and not as experienced, those three would be keeping a particular eye on them. Steven assured them that, no matter what, they'd be safe.

"Have you met these two other house boys?" Oliver wondered.

"No, but from what I've been told, they're just like us," Steven replied, "Twinks are popular. Our daddies are going to love you two."

"Never been with an older man before," Andrew said softly, "At least not as old as these other men."

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,166 Followers