The House Gnome and Mrs. Clause Ch. 02

Story Info
Only true love can defeat selfishness.
4.4k words
4.2
1.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RubixStu
RubixStu
92 Followers

This story contains elements of sexual domination, forced submission, mind control, and non-consensual sex acts. Please do not read this text if you are disturbed by these themes. This is a work of fiction and the ideas depicted in the story should only exist in fantasy. When interacting with others in real life, always treat them with kindness.

The steady breathing of the beautiful woman whispered into an otherwise silent room. She'd slumbered in near total peace for several hours before Santa returned. The house gnome waited at her side, his hand resting lightly on hers. The end of their contract was nearing, but there were still humiliations to bear and pains to endure.

When Santa returned to the little cottage he was already drunk. He carried with him his stein, half full and sloshing with every step. He did not verbally command the house gnome, he simple grabbed him and forced the cuckold to accept his cock in his mouth then relieved himself down the poor creatures gullet.

Mrs. Clause woke to the sounds of the house gnome gagging and swallowing the bigger man's piss. She jumped from the bed, excited to see her man, and threw her arms around the master, kissing him with familiar eagerness.

The house gnome was roughly discarded and with no preamble the master dragged his conquest to the bed and mounted her. The house gnome watched, as he was always required to do, from his corner of the room. From his vantage point he could see the slick cock of the master hammering in and out of her stretched and stimulated pussy.

He fucked her with demonic stamina as she moaned, and screamed, and came on his magical cock. Her creamy discharge frothing at her battered opening as his sex piston powered on seemingly endlessly. She held him close to her, moaning his name and kissing his face. She smothered him with usurped adoration as the humiliated little gnome watched in silent horror.

When the beast came he grunted, and the vibrato of his exclamation was felt by everyone in the room. He pumped his final strokes without mercy or compassion as he discharged his corrupt seed into the mortal's tortured vagina. Her passion overcoming the pain and driving her to one last orgasm as her lover withdrew his cock.

Santa left the room to refill his mug and the little house gnome climbed between the legs of the sated woman and put his mouth to her sex. Regeneration flowed from his lips to hers as he sucked and licked and swallowed their master's semen from her gaped hole.

He was still between her legs when the huge man returned and the little gnome felt the pressure of Santa's hand on the back of his head. Santa was pushing him into her pubis, forcing him to lick deeper and suck harder. This wasn't a new humiliation, he'd been in this position many times during the past half century. But this time something different happened.

As his mouth was forced into the soft mound of his beloved's pussy, he found it impossible to breath. Always in the past the power of Christmas Magic had sustained him, allowing him to go for hours between breathes, but not this time. He felt the burning in his lungs and fear gripped him. He tried to struggle, to scream, to breath but the power which forced him to obey prevented all of these things. He simply existed in that moment being forced to accept that he was dying.

When the blackness came, it came to his peripheral first. Then it closed in until only a tiny spec of light existed directly in front of him, then that too was gone and he felt nothing.

Or almost nothing. In the very furthest reaches of his consciousness he felt peace. He felt warmth and comfort. It was so small he didn't recognize it for a very long time. It took what felt like years for the tiny feeling to grow and manifest. As the first benevolent feeling he'd know for fifty years spread though his mind, he became aware that he did still exist in his corporeal form.

He could feel his body, his arms and legs. He could feel them as millions of sharp pin pricks. Static and pain moved through his body and peace and relief encapsulated his mind. He felt his body but it was not the body he was expecting. He felt the weight of his existence and it was no longer the tiny shell of the feckless gnome he'd occupied for so many years. He was whole, he was a man once more.

The first sensation he felt that came from outside his body was the sound. The metered sound of breathing. He was alive and he was breathing. But it was not his breathe he heard. It was the most beautiful sound he'd heard even though it was so familiar to him. She was there, somewhere, with him. She was alive, she was breathing.

It took more time for his sight to return. I came in the reverse of the blackness. A pin light in the very center of his eyes, then it opened and spread and he could see light all around him. At first he couldn't see any form or structure, just light. Slowly though, the light danced into colors and then the colors became shapes. He didn't recognize the room he was in, or the bed where he lay.

But he did recognize the angelic beauty of his companion, who slumbered next to him. He reached out to touch her when he heard the voice.

"Let her sleep, we need to talk."

He knew the voice, it had whispered in his ear many time. It was Hobi, king of the pixies. But he did not hear the voice as a whisper, or in truth he did not hear it at all. He perceived the voice in his mind.

"You've been returned to your village, though many years have passed and you won't know or be known by any of the villagers who live here now. You will have to forge a new life. Your term of service is complete and you have been returned as promised. Your wife will remember nothing, her servitude a secret. You will live in peace the remainder of your days."

The man looked around the room and old memories seeped into his mind. It was his former home, the place he lived with his beloved many years ago.

"I am afraid that all will not be as you expected though. You have been deceived. The corruption you have both been exposed to has not been fully cleansed from your bodies, and your mortal forms will not be able to tolerate it. You have not aged in the fifty years you were gone, but you do not have fifty years yet to live."

"How long then, how much time has been stolen from us?"

"Not long, less than a handful of years. Your bodies will barely age, but your souls will wither and you will both die. It is always this way, with all that have come before you. I'm sorry."

"You're sorry? You're a fiend who serves a liar, why did he not tell us this before we agreed to serve him?" Anger grew within the man.

"He did not deceive you. He does not know. I deceived you."

"Why? Why did you do this? How can you serve him, yet deceive him, and us?"

"Because he is not my master. I serve him to honor the wishes of the true Master, he is my ward, nothing more. I did this to you, and to all the others before you to fulfill the wishes of the one I truly serve. But I have for you a moment of hope I have not had for those who came before you."

"Hope? How can there be hope when we lie here dying slowly from your deceit and treachery?"

"There is hope because you are first that has not been broken. You are the first for which love has endured. All gnomes that have come before you have succumbed to spite and contempt, losing the love they held for their wife as they endured the most vile of humiliations at Santa's hand.

"They have returned to this realm, made mortal once again. But in their hearts they did not hold compassion or kindness, only envy, jealousy, and hatred. However, you have never faltered. Your love has never gone absent, you still love her as much today as you did before we first spoke."

"I do love her and will to the end, whether one year or a thousand. But tell me where does hope lie? Tell me there is a way to live our full lives for each other just as we have lived a tainted life serving the vile god."

"Your bodies are in transition, you are not yet fully human. You have a small window wherein you can dispel the taint and corruption that will bring you to an early end. But it will not be easy, or without risk. To cleanse your souls, you must bond together in an embrace that supersedes all the passion and pleasure which he gave her, an embrace that defies all the humiliation and degradation you have endured."

"An embrace? You mean I have to fuck her. I have to fuck her better than that beast who has a giant cock and the stamina of god?"

"No, you cannot merely fuck her. That's where you will lose every time. You can't out fuck Santa. No mortal can. But there is one advantage you have that he can never use. You can love her. You can make love to her. Only you can take her in true love's embrace.

"Santa's heart is taken, belonging forever to the demon queen he lost. He could never love your wife the way you do. And she can never love him, not fully. No matter how strong the magic he used to deceive her, the love she felt for him was always the love she has for you."

"You said there was a risk?"

"The cleansing will not work unless she allows her love to be bare and raw and true for you once more. And that can only happen if she remembers everything. She will know what was done to her, what you helped him do to her. She will know you were compelled, but she will see and know and remember it all.

"As you take her in your embrace, the cloud will be lifted and she will know it all, and the corruption will only be expelled if, knowing all, you are both enraptured in absolute forgiveness. Forgiveness for each other and forgiveness for yourselves.

"Without forgiveness, you will lose her for she will know all and resent you, and she will resent herself. You will both die young, and you will die alone."

"Why do you tell me this? Why have you deceived me all these years only to offer hope now? What manner of game do you play with our mortal souls?" The harried man demanded.

"There is purpose in all the things I have done. I serve the true Master and I do nothing but what is commanded. There is no time or reason to explain now. It will be meaningless if you do not succeed. Wake her, take her in the manner only you can. Win back your true love before it is too late."

His mind went silent, and he knew he was alone in his thoughts. He turned to look upon her in all her beauty and for the first time in many years, tears streamed down his face. He was once again in control of the physical manifestations of his emotions.

He took her then, waking her with a kiss, seeing the warm smile of her beguiled mind, and he mounted her. He was not prepared for the exquisite pleasure that coursed through his body as he pushed his hard member into the soft warm folds of her delicate sex. He almost lost it right there, he almost ruined his only chance to save them by coming in her too soon.

But he steadied himself and remembered his duty as he slowly moved in her. His consciousness opened and warmth flooded his being and once again he felt someone inside his mind. Another being searching for him. It was her. She was lost, blinded by the cloud that protected her from their horrible past.

He reached out to her, connecting his thoughts to hers and empowered her with his knowledge as his cock manifest his love to her. His pace had increased and he could feel the wetness of her body as it responded to his ministrations. They were becoming one in mind and one in body and their passion mingled with their love.

He could hear urgency in her breathing as he took her with his body, but his focus was on her mind. He could feel the cloud retreating and he could sense her emotions tingling with fear and uncertainty. Harder he thrust into her, trying to overcome the pain of truth with the passion of love.

He could hear her questioning, "How could you? How could I?"

He cried out to her silently, meeting her thoughts with his, speaking to her without voice, "I love you, nothing matters but our love. Fear no more, I am here and I will always be here."

The heat of their sex raise beads of sweat on him and her as well, her heavy breathing had turned to husky moans as her body responded to his stimulation. Her mind swirled in confusion; pain, and contempt, and fear battled with love and warmth and the safety of a lover's embrace. Their eyes locked on each other as they moved as one.

Her body climaxed as her emotions overwhelmed her, she was screaming now, begging him to fuck her harder, her legs wrapped around his, pulling him deeper into her.

He did not submit to his own release, but held himself in reserve, a seemly impossible task, but his control was managed by his desire to be free from the corruption that had enslaved them both.

He could still feel the the last remains of the cloud in her mind, she wasn't free yet, he wasn't free yet. He thrust deeper, harder; moving at a rate that should not have been possible. Her body, recovering from the first orgasmic wave, began to respond again to him and his movement.

Her lustful voice was ragged in his ear and he clutched her to his bosom, his hips hammering away at hers, his needs becoming paramount. His mind was completely intertwined with hers.

The cloud was gone now, she was fully awake and drowning in the grief and humiliation of her servitude. Every despicable act performed openly in front of the man she loved, the man she married. He held her in his arms and he held her in his mind. Reaching to her mentally, a life line to pull her free from the mire of her degradation.

He felt the tension in his balls, the rise of passion that could no longer be postponed. In a final effort he wrapped all of the love he had for her in his mind around the core of her intelligence and begged her to follow him.

He grunted and moaned and swore as his climax ripped through his body, fifty years in the making. And she was there with him, screaming in lust and passion as her body responded in kind. He felt her pussy tighten around his shaft as cum spewed from him into her. He felt the squirting wetness of her fluid and piss as the orgasm overcame her completely and she lost all control.

They were bound in a tight embrace as their bodies endured the rigor of the powerful climax. The stench of corruption filled the room as it was expelled from them through the sweat and piss and semen and pussy juice that they forced from themselves via their efforts to be cleansed.

He was kneeling on the bed, she was in his lap, her pussy wrapped around his cock. His arms held her tightly and she wept into his shoulder, her mind awake and aware. They were still attached mentally, just as they were physically. Their minds had coupled permanently and for the remainder of their days, they would never have a thought that was not shared between them.

The corrupt liquid began to vaporize, purple smoke flowing away from them, coalescing into a swirling circle of darkness as an unseen force rendered it for some demonic purpose.

She pulled away from his shoulder and looked at him, their eyes meeting.

"Veagor." She called to him.

"Heila, my love."

In that moment they knew they had won. They had defied the selfish god of enslavement and abuse and were made whole.

In the room an odd light grew, and the center of the flowing purple residue pulsated randomly. Then there was a form in the mist, a creature taking shape. The pair looked on curiously, but unafraid. They sensed in themselves for the first time a power that had not been there before and they no longer feared the beasts or the manipulations from the outer realms.

The purple vapor dissipated and was gone. In it's place stood a demon. She was magnificent. Every portion of her body was crafted to perfection, she was sexual desire manifest. Her naked body was crimson red, as if dyed in blood. Her eyes were pits of raging fire. Serpentine horns protruded from her head coiling backward, the tips of them shiny and dripping.

And then she was no more a demon than they were. She was in the form of a human, her body no less desirable than before, but the horns were gone, and the pallor of her skin shifted from red to soft white. She was an angel.

"Do you know who I am?" The demon queried.

They did. Her name bouncing from his mind to hers, the silent agreement, and surety of their knowledge. They did not know how they knew, but they knew.

"You're Mrs. Clause. His first and only true love." Veagor replied.

"Yes, and since you know me, you must have succeeded. Not just in removing the corruption from yourselves, but you have become entwined. Do you feel it?"

"Yes." Heila said. "He's here with me and I'm with him. We are one."

The demon laughed softly and lustful tension filled the air.

"You have no idea yet what has happened to you, but you will know everything soon. You are not just one with each other. You have become entangled in the fabric of the place between time and reality. I could not be here otherwise. You are living conduits between the realm of gods and the realm of man."

"What do you mean? What has happened to us? We don't want any further dealing with gods or demons, we want only to be cleansed and to be left to live out our lives."

"Fear not. Hobi promised you the corruption would be cleansed from you and it has been. Your lives will be long and full - very, very long no doubt. But not all of the residual power was removed from your bodies. What remains has been catalyzed, and sanctified. You have been transformed. Your souls are no longer bound to the limitations of the mortal realm. You have become nephilim, you are the elevated ones."

As she spoke the words, their meaning was conveyed perfectly to Veagor and Heila. They knew what she intended even though the words were not familiar.

"Are you the true Master Hobi spoke of? Are you the one that has caused all this chaos and confusion?" Heila asked?

"No, but I serve the true Master that Hobi spoke of. My return is an omen of what is to come. The true Master will return as well, and when She has returned, the division will be resolved and the usurpers will be destroyed. The conflict between order and chaos will abate and the natural order will be restored."

"You are a succubus, a demon, a servant of the god of chaos, isn't he your true master?"

"I was created by the master of chaos, but I was born into torment. He lusted for his sister, but he could not have her, and in his lust he created the first succubus to fulfill his desire. But she was not able to abate his lust, and so another was created, and then another, a fool chasing an impossible dream.

"I was the last the of the succubi, the thirteenth. I was the most perfect of them all, but even I failed to satisfy the hollow master. We were cast out from him, and sent to this realm to serve the purpose of chaos. We were commanded to fill mankind with the emptiness our master felt, always chasing lust and never finding satisfaction.

"Then I found one who could not be tamed. My beautiful Santa. My lover, my whole life. I have not served the lord of chaos since I found my one love."

"I served my love the best way I could, but in so doing I became something else, something new. My soul was expanded and the power I consumed shown brightly to the one true Master. I found the true purpose of my creation in her embrace. But I could not fulfill my destiny as I was. I needed to be reborn, and I needed to grow in power.

"I was ripped from the realm of my true love, leaving us both empty and pained, but I knew it was for a greater purpose. My soul was left without a body and I was stuck in a place between realms as I grew and learned and absorbed the power I would need to fulfill my calling.

"This is where you played a role as a little gnome, every time you shed the power and corruption onto the black earth behind Santa's cottage you were feeding me the power I needed. You and all those who came before you. This is why the pixies made you use the black earth. They have always served the true Master."

RubixStu
RubixStu
92 Followers
12