The House Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

execution I trudged behind her to the living room. She motioned to the couch and I sat down heavily, wanting this to be done. She stood directly in front of me and I steeled myself for what was coming.

"You were good to your word." She said, "You took care of the boys and me and never asked anything. After the last talk we had I didn't expect you to do that. I expected you to ignore us because you were angry with me. I was very touched that you didn't," my heart leapt at her comment, thinking maybe this wasn't going to be so bad, until she continued, "but that put me in your debt. I don't like being in debt to people, it makes me feel dirty."

I interpreted the last words to mean I had made her feel dirty.

"Sarah I..." she held up her hand and said in an iron tinged voice, "Let me finish." and I fell silent.

She picked up an envelope and handed it to me as she said, "When I went looking for work I was lucky, I found a very good job with a great salary and benefits. Because of where I work the bank agreed to give me a loan. That is every penny I owe you."

I was both shocked and saddened. She was so disgusted with me that she had applied for a loan to pay me back.

"Do you want interest on your money?" She asked.

Her question was like a slap in the face. Interest? What the fuck kind of question was that? As quickly as my ire rose, it dissipated. It hit me that she was so revolted by what had happened she wanted to make sure I didn't have anything to hold over her.

"No," I replied my voice soft with sadness, "I didn't expect or want interest on that money."

"Then we are even? All debts are paid?" She asked.

"Yes." I choked out.

She stood there for a few very long moments then asked softly, "Dan, did you mean it? About wanting me?"

I was both puzzled and stunned. After everything that had gone on, what was she doing? More teasing? Just as quickly as that thought hit me, I rejected it knowing that wasn't true. I decided the only thing I could do was tell her the truth, hell at this point in couldn't do any more damage.

"Yes Sarah even though I was drunk, even though I put it in terms I shouldn't have, I meant every word. I am sorry I said it. I know how it disgusted you." I replied in a soft, sad voice.

She stood staring at me for another long moment, then she slowly walked over and stopped right in front of me.

She stared at me for another long moment then said, "I've never been with anyone but Frank. We got married when I was 18 and he was my first. Remember when you said a young woman like me couldn't want an old guy like you? That's not true."

She put her hands on my knees, leaned in until her face was close to mine, locked her eyes on mine and said, "Dan the night you said those things to me I was shocked, appalled and completely turned on. I wanted to jump on your lap and let you take me, but I couldn't. I knew, because you were paying my bills, if I did, I'd feel like a whore. When you left I spent hours thinking about it and decided then what I wanted to do was to pay you back. Frank hasn't fucked me in months and rubbing one out doesn't count. I do that every night and it isn't a substitute."

I stared into her eyes as she talked and could feel my cock getting harder and harder.

"I have paid you back and I'm no longer in your debt, so I can do this without feeling like a whore." she said as she straddled me and settled onto my lap.

I sat stunned as the heat from her crotch soaked through my shorts and warmed my rock hard cock. She slowly unbuckled the belt at her waist, pulled it off and dropped it on the floor.

She put her arms around my neck and whispered, "The only thing I have on is this dress. If you want me I'm yours."

I didn't say a word. I grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it up. She held her arms in the air allowing me to pull it up and off, tossing it to the floor. True to her word she had on nothing under the dress so I got my first look at her luscious naked body. I cupped one of her breasts, filling my hand with her smooth globe. Her tits were as firm and full as I always imagined them to be. As I held her breast, I used my fingers to pull and squeeze her nipple. It instantly responded, both areolas crinkling and both her nipples grew tall and ridged. A soft moan came from her lips as I fondled her. The soft moan turned to a loud groan as I leaned down and took her other nipple into my mouth.

"Oh.....oh....that....feels...so good!" She moaned.

I let her hard nipple slip from my mouth and locked eyes with her as I slowly reached up and cupped the back of her head. I leaned forward and slowly, gently placed my lips on the corner of hers. I kissed her lightly, letting my tongue flick against the corner of her mouth. A moment later I pulled her mouth hard against mine as I pushed my tongue between her full lips. I put my hand on her stomach and slid it down over her over her mound, slowly pushing it between her legs until I cupped her warm pussy in my hand.

She moaned and her body trembled as my fingers found their way into her slit. I pushed my fingers between her labia and found her inner lips to be slick and wet. A moment of searching and my thumb found her clit. I pinned the swollen little nub against her pubic bone and began to rub it, at the same time I let my fingers slide into her wet, warm tunnel. As I began to slide my fingers in and out of her and rub her clit with my thumb she began to hump her hips toward my hand.

As she did she moaned into my mouth in time with her hip motion, "Oh.....oh....oh.....oh....oh."

It didn't take long, three or four minutes and I felt her body begin to tremble, then she stiffened as her pussy rhythmically gripped my fingers and she let out a long guttural cry. I didn't stop, I slowed a bit but kept right on rubbing her clit and finger fucking her tight, wet tunnel.

Soon her body relaxed and I felt her hips begin to sway in time to my finger thrusts once

again. The second time it took me five minutes to make her climax. The third time it was longer still, but I didn't mind at all. I had spent so much time fantasizing about just what I was doing I could have kept going most of the night.

But when Sarah had her third climax she leaned against me, seemingly spent and gasped, "Please! Please! Let me rest! Please?"

I put my finger under her chin, pulled her face up so she was looking at me and said, "Sure, but don't think we're done. Not by a long damn way!"

Her only answer was a groaned, whispered, "Oh god!'

I took hold of her by the waist, picked her up and set her next to me on the couch. I gently pushed her back until she was laying on her back. I stood and quickly stripped, then spread her trim shapely legs and got on my knees between them. There was a lot of things I wanted to do to this sweet sexy, young woman , but right that moment all I wanted was to be buried balls deep in her pussy. I reached down between us and put the head of my cock against her pussy. I rubbed it up and down her groove a few times to lube it then found her tunnel and put the tip at her entrance.

"Sarah, I want you to look at me. Look into my eyes. I want to watch your face." I said.

She fastened her gaze to mine and when she did I grabbed her hips and with a long slow push buried my cock inside her. As I entered her, her eyes widened, her mouth slowly opened. When my balls finally came to rest against her firm ass she gasped, grabbed me around the neck and pulled me down until our bodies were tight together.

I began to fuck her with long slow strokes. Each time my balls touched her ass she let out a soft grunt. I couldn't keep such a sedate pace and before long I was slamming into her. For long minutes the only sound was the slap of my skin on her's, her extended moans and my grunts. I could feel my cum rising and knew I was close to busting my nut.

"I'm....gunna.....cum....are...you...protected? Should....I....pull....out?"" I said to her, each word timed to my strokes into her tight, warm pussy.

"Oh god! Don't stop! Please don't stop!" She groaned as I felt her legs tighten around my hips.

"Oh........FUCK!" I groaned as my cock exploded, throbbing, squirting rope after rope of cum deep into her warm tunnel.

When my cock throbbed its last, I lay on top of her panting. Sara still had her arms around my neck and her legs around my hips. I started to pull out and felt her arms and legs tighten around me.

"Don't...." She whispered, "Stay....for just a moment...please?"

I settled back down against her smooth, soft thighs and began to gently kiss her neck and cheek. Soon my mouth found hers and I kissed her full lips, lightly, tenderly. As we lay there, locked together in that warm, sensual embrace a faint cry echoed through the house.

"It sounds like Greg is awake." Sara whispered.

"Yea, I guess we need to get up, don't we?" I replied.

With a groan I pulled out of her, stood and quickly pulled on my shorts as she pulled on her dress. Sara went to check on the boys as I used her bathroom to wash up. I was sitting on the couch when she returned.

"His diaper was wet." She said, "I changed it and he went back to sleep."

As she sat down next to me I said, "What we just did I've been fantasizing about since I met you. And to be honest, everything I've done, paying your rent, the money for food, I was hoping would lead to this. Even though you've paid me back, even though you said you did this of your own free will, now that it's happened, I feel like I've manipulated you, taken advantage of you. Even though a part of me wanted to, another part didn't. You know what I mean?"

Sarah stared at me for a moment, then a smile filled her face as she said, "I know exactly what you mean. When you first offered me money, I was sure you had expectations and I was offended by that. It felt dirty. But when you said what you did and then never contacted me afterward even though you paid my bills, I began to see you in different light, but the thought of having sex with you when I owed you that money was just to....."She hesitated then finished, "hateful to me. Now it's different. I owe you nothing so doing this is a my choice."

I cupped her breast in my hand and gently rolled her nipple as I asked, "Are you going to make a choice of doing it with me again?"

She turned and locked her eyes to mine as she said, "Dan I'm a realist. You're a lot older than I am and a permanent relationship probably isn't going to work for us."

I knew she was right.

As I opened my mouth to respond she put her finger tips on my lips and added, "But that doesn't mean we can't do this until one of us decides not to."

With a smile she slipped astride my lap put her arms around my neck and whispered, "So.....again?"

With a grin I grabbed her dress and pulled it up over her head and tossed it on the couch. At the same time I felt her unbuttoning my shorts and pulling out my semi hard cock.

"Oh my, he needs some encouragement." She said as she slipped off my lap and knelt between my legs.

A second later the feel of her warm wet mouth engulfing my rod caused it to go from semi to full hardness. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feel of her mouth on me.

As I did her words echoed through my head, '...until one of decides not to'.

I hoped that would be a long way in the future.


12