The House of Frightful Delights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He withdrew his fingers and watched the internal struggle within her. The spiciness in her mouth was overwhelming, enough so that she gulped down her pride as she leaned down and lapped at the liquid on the floor. This was met by several groans and chuckles as the men watched her degrade herself. When she sat up, the milk was still dripping off of her chin. Her lustful gaze met the demon's and his grin grew unnaturally wide.

"She's ready." He said, stroking her upturned cheek. The demon was flanked by the cultists, stroking their cocks as they devoured her with their eyes. Both men waited for the demon to nod, and with grunts in quick succession, they began to spurt ropes of cum onto her face.

"Open your mouth, stick your tongue out. Accept what a filthy whore you are and be grateful for our cum." He growled, having carefully removed the sauce laced condom and stroking himself. He watched as the cultists coated her face, the white spunk dripping from eyebrow down onto her exposed and heaving breasts. He aimed at her mouth and shot his own load, landing directly on her tongue, then he tilted upwards, aiming for her eyes and marking everywhere around them.

By the time they were spent, Ava's hand had been vigorously rubbing her clit over her panties, moaning and in obvious heat because of everything that had happened to her. Her pleasure escaped her again as the demon snatched her wrist and with ease tossed her onto his shoulder with a tsk tsk sound. One hand held her ass firmly while the other kept her wrists together as he sauntered up the stairs with his prize.

There were random strands of hay that continually jabbed and scraped against Ellen's ass as she was abused. His hand had moved down from her mouth to grip her breast tightly. She never made a sound louder than a whimper though, as the needlish straw continually brushed against her cheek as a constant reminder of his threat.

Her insides screamed in contrast however, and when she looked down past his arm she could see droplets of blood dripping down her legs. The seeing that made her instantly lightheaded and she was in serious fear that she was going to faint and wake up to some worse fate. She couldn't think of anything worse than this as she accidentally let out a hopeless sob.

The scarecrow's hand connected with her cheek instantly and she cried out again. Without his arm holding her up she collapsed onto her elbows again. She crawled forward and he let her pull herself off of his barbed cock. She kept begging please over and over, the words tumbling out of her mouth. When she had made it a yard or so away he yanked her tail again to get her to stop.

The laughter in front of her, coupled with a pained cry, brought her out of her imminent misery. Ellen looked up through the stalks to see a tall man carrying Ava on his shoulders. Seeing her best friend coated in white, caked on her face and her breasts made her heart lurch. The man was dressed and painted like a demon and he had a chuckle that matched as he dropped Ava backwards right in front of the Ellen. She could see the red outline of wings and the dried wax on her shoulders, trailing down to her ass.

Ava had managed only to turn to face her friend and reach out in desperation before the demon found her curly hair again and held her firmly in place.

"I think that after being blind all night, you deserve a bit of a show." he crouched down and held her shoulders as Ellen was held by the hips by the scarecrow. Ava had seen the blood on his sheathed cock and her face had gone white. The fear in her eyes was reflected in Ellen's as she watched that fear morph into sheer pain as the red eyed scarecrow embedded himself up to the hilt in one violent shove.

It sent Ellen screeching onto the ground and her cries made Ava shake and start pleading for her friend. Her shaking increased as the familiar sensation of the vibrator was forced back onto her clit, the length of it teasing her pantied wet slit.

The demon moved her closer to Ellen, whose head was pulled up by a strawed hand in her hair. The two girls' faces were inches apart, both twisted in pleasurable pain.One of Ava's eyes was still partially closed to protect itself from the cum that had started drying on her face. They were "Little angel, why don't you comfort your friend? Kiss her and make her feel better."

Ellen wasn't even listening to him at that point, so when she saw Ava lean into her and felt her lips brush her own she was in a small state of shock. When she didn't return the kiss Ava pulled back with hesitation, unsure if crossing this line was the right thing to do. After a moment's recovery, the pain that Ellen was feeling slowly started to feel natural, and she liked that. When his strawed fingers started pinching and rolling her clit, Ellen felt what little control she had left slipping. She strained forward against the scarecrow's hold on her hair to press her lips onto Ava's.

She tasted the salt of her tears and of the plethora of cum on her lips. She was sweet like milk and her lips were softer than a flower's petal. Her eyes closed as she felt Ava come to life within their intimate touch.

The softness was short lived as Ellen's body was used more hastily. The scarecrow's breath had gone heavier, as had the girls' with every small pause between their exploration of each other's mouths. Ava was most certainly in the lead of things, and was the first to feed her best friend a long moan. When she started grinding on the vibrator the demon let out another bellowing laugh. He forced three fingers under her wet panties and into her snatch which increased her pace.

"What a slutty nurse you are Ava. Bet your friend didn't even know that one of your interests was women, did she? I wonder.." He laughs as if he just said a great joke, "I wonder if the woman you were interested in is the one your tongue deep in now!"

The sneer in his voice made Ava's face flush with shame. The news seemed to strike deep inside of her friend as Ellen purred into their kiss. They stayed locked together for a time until the scarecrow pulled out to slam back into her hips, forcing Ava to swallow Ellen's scream and nearly biting her lip.

She leaned forward and kissed Ellen through her pain as her body gave into everything. Her hands clenched in the dirt and her pussy around the demon's fingers as she started cumming. She panted Ellen's name with what little breath she had as she rode several waves of ecstacy.

Feeling her friend shaking against her quickly had Ellen find her own release. The scarecrow's ribbed cock thrust roughly into her twice more and yanked his cock out as the cat girl came hard. She was panting and mewling into Ava''s kiss as he moved to to where their lips met, squeezing his sheathed shaft until he had it lined up with their mouths. There were traces of Ellen's blood on the spikes which were ignored for the hot spray of cum that continually shot at them. It landed on their cheeks and their tongues, the girls turning towards it to collect what they could in their mouths. Both licked his head, milking it for more of his seed.

When the scarecrow stepped back, the demon clapped his hands as if he had just seen a spectacular performance. The girls were exhausted, mentally, emotionally and physically drained as they licked each other's faces clean.

"You know, Mr. Scarecrow, I think we can just tie these two up on the post and fuck them all night. What do you think? I don't think they want to run away anymore. I mean, look at how happy they are sucking cum off of each other's faces. We can use them as bait to attract all sorts of creatures of the night."

The scarecrow touched his chin as if thinking, then stooped to their level, red eyes pulling them from their bliss to stare at him. His continued silence brought the hairs on the backs of their necks on end as he glared at them. Then, with a single unexpected word, he jump started all of their senses once more.

"Run."

Ava pulled Ellen to her feet, the feline crying from the painful gaping hole inside her as they limped their way out of the cornfield together. The two men laughed and laughed as they hurried as quickly as they could through the stalks. At times they were diverted by a werewolf or a cultist, seemingly shepherding them at different times until the pair made it out of the field.

Before them was a small cottage, with the porch light on and the door wide open. Music could be heard. The girls clung to each other as they approached it and peered inside.

The furniture looked comfortable inside the little studio space. There was a fire roaring and there was a note on the door as they stepped inside. It welcomed them to stay for as long as they needed, that this was a safe space for them to recover from their ordeal.

The back of the couch had two sets of big fluffy towels and two oversized hoodies as well as sweatpants. There was a table with two cups of hot coco and some treats. It took till they had their first sip of it to realize that the terror really was over and they both started giggling like schoolgirls. They hugged each other and started crying.

Eventually, Ava took Ellen by the hand and lead her into the shower. They gingerly took off their torn and damp clothes, discarding them in the bin before stepping into the steam. They were slightly awkward in checking each other out, leading to more laughter. Ellen was the first to take the soap and slowly start to was the cum and wax off of Ava. The lines from the knife were still visible by the time she was done and then it was Ava's turn to caress Ellen's soft skin.

She planted a gentle kiss on her shoulder as she washed her lower half clean. Ellen's eyes were closed and she sighed with a smile. The two of them stepped out of the shower after and helped one another wrap themselves in the big towels.

Slipping into the oversized hoodies and onto the couch they sat shyly for a few moments before Ellen curled up in Ava's lap. She pet her damp hair and kissed her forehead. They sat like that for a while before a knock on the door startled them greatly.

"I didn't mean to scare you," a familiar voice said, "I just came by to check on you to see if you needed anything and to give you these." it was the skeleton who held up two goodie bags.

They relaxed again and laughed, feeling silly about having forgotten this was a haunted house on Halloween, candy was expected. The girls went over to him to inspect the bags. Inside was several pieces of candy, a shiny badge, and a usb stick.

Ellen pulled out the badge as Ava pulled out the usb, the latter blushing deeply as the former looked on curiously. The badge read "Frightful Delight Survivor, Stage 1."

"Show that badge to me next year for a more extreme version of what we have to offer. That usb covers what both of you went through, so you can relive the experiences within the safety if your own homes. We like to thank you for making it through the House of Frightful Delights and we wish you a splendid night." the skeleton finished with a bow and a wink. They both thanked him and felt well enough by that point to leave the aftercare house.

As they walked down the gravel path towards the gate, Ava looked at her own badge.

"You know, I think this was a once in a lifetime experience that is meant to stay that way."

Ellen pouted, her cheeks now red from the cold as she protested "But miss angel, I know how much you enjoyed this. I betcha you can't make it through stage two!"

Her friend gave her a playful glare before wrapping her arm around her waist, leaning in and whispering into her ear before nibbling it, "You're on, pussycat."