The House of Louve 04: Other tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ella, if you do not want to suffer the same fate as my slave of a sister, you will remove your garments quickly. I am not accustom to waiting on a slave." Paul said with authority in his voice. Ella quickly finished and knelt down by Arielle and Juliette, she observed how they knelt and copied their stance.

"Ella that is slave position and remember it. Any time that I request your presence you are to kneel and display as you are now." Paul said

"Yes, Master. I will remember." Ella said meekly. Paul turned to his sister. Her breathing rapid, her womanly juices running out of womanhood dripping on the narrow board beneath her lovely derriere. He took his hand and lightly ran it up and down his sister's naked body, her breast had flattened out and her buds stood proudly up in the air. He grabbed one bud squeezing it and pulling away from her body. Bernadette tried to raise her body up as Paul pulled and twisted her bud; but could not Paul had indeed secured her tightly, she was moaning and moving her hips up and down. Paul walked to her head leaning down he passionately kissed her forcing his tongue into her mouth fighting for control which he won. Breaking the breath taking kiss, Paul stood looking over her and said

"Bernadette, my slave. You professed to me and to others you dreamt for years of being my slave and pleasuring me not as my sister, but as a woman. Did you not mean those things you said?" Paul whispered into her ear pulling on her breast buds; squeezing and twisting causing his sister to moan and gasp at his touch.

"Oh, brother, my Master. Yes, I dreamt of you taking me having your way with me. I do not care to have any other man in my life but you. I love you my brother not as a sister loves her brother, but as a woman should love a man and a slave who loves her Master. Master punish me and show me that you are my Master Brother and that no other man shall have me as unless you will it." Bernadette said looking into Paul's eyes. He smiled and brought the riding crop from around his back and struck her bare mons. Bernadette's eye widened into saucers and held her breath as the pain of his strike landed. Paul struck again, Bernadette held her scream, and Paul struck her breast first the left then the right. Bernadette lifted her head up and looked down to see four naked slaves watching intently as Paul painted her body with his riding crop. Paul moved to Bernadette's head pulled his manhood out and laid on his sister's lips.

"Slave worship my manhood bath it in your sweet mouth get me hard to penetrate you womanly core." Bernadette opened her mouth allowing Paul to slide himself in the warm wet mouth. She closed her lips around the end of his manhood; Paul slide his manhood into her mouth savoring the sensation. He did not want to release in her throat and pulled out, reached down lifting the platform up until Bernadette looked at the naked slave kneeling in front of their Master and his slave sister. He walked over to the table where he left the bullwhip, his manhood swing back and forth, as he walked. Bernadette kept her eyes on his swing manhood, as well as his slaves. Stepping back about a meter or so from Bernadette, Paul started to get a feel of the whip; it crack and snapped. He directed his gaze at his sister's naked sweaty body.

"Slave, I will be punishing you with my whip. Are you prepared to accept your punishment as your Master deems necessary to correct you?" Paul said as he cracked the end of the whip next to her head. Bernadette flinched when she heard the crack then looked at her Master.

"Master punish this slave." The next crack landed squarely on Bernadette's right nipple; it did not cut her nipple but flicked it hard. Bernadette felt the tip strike her nipple, she screamed and then felt her womanly juices flow stronger and a tingle in her nether region. Paul struck the left nipple and Bernadette had the same reaction. He alternated between her nipples causing Bernadette to moan and thrust her hips up to meet the whips strikes on the flesh. Paul changed his arm swing and the crack struck Bernadette in the center of her womanhood on her love button. Her eyes flew wide open, she opened her mouth to scream but nothing came out. Paul cracked the whip and it struck her left womanhood lips; Wide eye Bernadette was on the verge of a massive release, Paul struck her again on the right side, Bernadette thrusted her womanhood up to meet the next strike but it did not come. Paul reared back and let the end of the whip strike Bernadette's love button with a loud crack.

"Master, Please I beg of you to allow this pleasure slave to release the tension in my belly. I wish to show my Master/Brother what he does to his pleasure slave. Please Master this slave needs her release." Paul looked at Bernadette, smiling her leaned down to her ear

"You may release on the strike of my whip upon your body." Paul stepped back and flicked the whip into her exposed love button of her womanhood. Bernadette released, shaking and convulsing within her bonds and a steady stream of her womanly juices soared about a half a meter in front landing short of Ella. Paul looked at his sister, walked over to release her from the cross, and said

"Your punishment is over. The infraction forgotten. Now kneel and tell me who you are? And Why I punished you?"

"Master, I am your humble pleasure slave. You punished me because I pleasured myself in the carriage while another pleasured you. My Master had not given this slave permission of pleasure that is why Master punished this slave." Bernadette said kneeling with her hands behind her head and her elbows out lifting her magnificent breast and red nipples, Paul leaned down and kissed his sister passionately. Paul looked and found Grace kneeling naked waiting for instructions from her Master.

"Grace, are you ready for the hair removal?"

"Yes, Master. Everything is ready."

"Good, Ella up on the table." He looked down and she had not moved. "Ella, you witnessed that I am more than capable with my whip, move to the table. I will not whip you but if you make me wait, I will not make such a guaranty. Now lay down. Good girl. Arielle and Juliette secure her to the table. Make sure her armpits are within reach. Paul looked over at Grace and nodded his approval. Grace took one of the candles and walked over to Ella. Grace leaned down and whispered into Ella's ear.

"Master likes his slave to be clean of hair below the neck and neither's it is more sensitive to the touch, ask Arielle, or Juliette if she enjoys it more or Melody. I am going to start with your arms and end at your womanly core. Do not be afraid, let it happen and enjoy the sensation. I have a feeling that Master will penetrate you after we have finished." Grace poured the wax on Ella's left arm pit and pressed the cloth down onto the sticky mess; Paul walked to her feet reaching her core rubbed his finger over her hairy slit.

"Soon Ella you will not feel this hair and I will give you joy as you never seen before. Look up, close your eyes and enjoy my ministrations." Paul rubbed her wet slit while Grace removed her hair. Ella was on the verge of a massive release one that she had not ever had, her brothers would use her for their pleasure though none had penetrated her, and she was still a virgin. Paul continued with his ministrations of Ella's lips and love button causing her to moan and gyrate her hips. Grace looked over to Paul and signaled that she was going to remove Ella's mons hair. Paul looked at her nodded his head and kept playing with Ella's wet hole. Grace poured the wax on Ella's open lips and pressed the cloth down onto her left lip. Paul, now with three fingers into Ella, pushed further and found that she was still intact. Grace looked at Paul and then to Ella

"Ella, you are a virgin! When did you have our last curse?" Paul said sliding his fingers into her well-lubricated womanhood.

"Yes, Master I have not lain with a man. Master, it has been over a weeks' time since my last curse." She said breathlessly.

"Good to hear." Paul signaled Grace to finish. Grace grabbed the cloth and yanked it way from Ella's open slick lips. Ella grunted from the unsuspected pain Grace smiled knowing that Ella was very close to her release. Grace continued with her task and Paul continued with his task of pleasuring Ella. Paul would back off fingering her when he felt she would release, he kept her on the edge of release the entire time Grace removed her hair.

"Master, she is complete." Paul walked up to Ella's head looked into her beautiful lust filled brown eyes.

"Ella do you want release?" He said. Ella looked deep into his eyes, knowing the truth to follow.

"Yes, Master. I beg for my release, please, please I am begging Master for you to complete my torture. Please let me show you that I will release only for you Master...Only for you." Smiling Paul walked to her naked mound he dropped his pants, his manhood stood proud and hard. Ella's core was at his height ready for him to pierce her to the hilt.

"Beg your Master to deflower this body. Beg your Master to make you a woman."

"Please Master make me your woman. Deflower me and take me as your slave for life." She said squirming her womanhood at him. Paul walked up to her, his cock slid along her wet slit causing Ella to moan.

"Tell me again. Why you want me to deflower you? TELL ME SLAVE!" Paul yelled at her still sliding his hard cock back and forth across her wet slit and her love button.

"Please Master, Please Master." She said

"Please what SLAVE? Tell me!" Paul said poised at her dripping entrance. The head of his manhood touching her slick wide opening. It was wide for him; she wanted him to pierce her hard.

"Master, I want to be your slave. I relish in the act that when you pierce me I am your property. I am a slave for your pleasure. I want to be as Grace, Melody, Arielle, and Juliette your slave to serve and pleasure my MASSSTTTEEERRRR....." Paul thrusted forward hard slamming into her pelvis stopping when he was touching her.

"Now, you are my Slave, now you will obey my commands, now you will pleasure me." Paul slide back out until the head of his manhood would fall out then slammed back into his bound slave. He picked up his pace; his thoughts turned to his sister back at Dijon how he will make her into his pain sex slave. He vision her naked, tied, welts across her breasts inside the breast binder, and the clamps upon her breast nubs. He looked down at Ella slamming into her watching her breast shake and swivel around as he pounded her newly naked womanhood. He felt he was close to a release of his own. His gaze traveled to Ella's face and looked into her eyes.

"When I release inside of you, you may release also." Paul hammering her pussy knew he was close then as if to signal he could not hold out. Stopped buried in her and exploded inside her fertile young womb, of course, she was days away from her curse. She screamed her love for her Master, calling his name. Paul finished and pulled out of Ella's womanhood turned to Grace.

"Grace, clean me. Bernadette release her restraints then kneel before me." Grace took his manhood in her mouth cleaning his cock, sticky of his sperm and Ella's juices. Bernadette stood up and released first her legs and ankles, leaving the shackle on her. Then Bernadette released her arms and sat her up. Ella looked into Bernadette's eyes and said

"Mistress, should you need my services I will gladly come when you call." Looking at Bernadette.

"Make sure Slave Ella is washed and clean. I will call for her this evening."

Yes, Master" the three said in unison. Grace grabbed Ella from the table and walked up the stairs out of site to her bedchambers. Bernadette remembered that her Master said to kneel once she released Ella.

"Master, Slave Ella is free. What is your command?" Paul looked at his sister, took her face in his hands

"Bernadette, Melody will stay here, Grace, Evette, and Arielle will travel with us back to Castle Dijon on the morrow. For now take Juliette, Arielle and Evette meet me in my chambers, there is punishment that I must dwell on."

"Yes, Master." Bernadette said rising and walking out to find her sister slave. Paul stood and looked over the dungeon that his Grand Uncle has made. Every time Paul enters into the dungeon, his manhood will stiffen. He walked out of the dungeon and up to his chambers were he found Juliette, Arielle, and Evette kneeling in the center of the room waiting on their Master. He surveyed the slaves, still naked as he instructed. Paul walked up to Arielle; put his finger under her chin lifting her head.

"Arielle, you will be traveling to Castle Dijon on the morrow."

"Yes, Master. What shall I bring?" Arielle asked still looking into his sea blue eyes.

"What little clothing and personal items that you possess. We will leave before first light, so pack tonight and have Melody clean your neither's before you go to bed."

"Yes Master. With your permission Master, may I take my leave?" Arielle asked. Paul nodded his head; Arielle stood and walked out of Paul's Chambers looking for Melody. Paul looked at Juliette and Evette.

"Stand" They stood up facing their Master. Paul walked up to Juliette, reached down with his hand and slide his fingers up her wet slit then he did the same to Evette. Looking into Evette's eyes he told her to bend over the foot of the bed.

"Juliette take these shackles and secure Evette to the bed, if she is able to move I will punish you with my crop."

"Yes, Master." Juliette walked over the bent Evette and shackled her wrists and ankles securing Evette's wrist together and then securing her ankles to the legs of the bed spreading her legs a meter or more apart opening her naked womanhood and her dark star. Jasmin then took rope tying her arms to the headboard stretching her back and body over the foot of the bed. Evette's breasts hung down, her nubs stand out hard and sensitive to the touch as they barely touch the bed linen. Paul sat down in front of Evette at the head of the bed and scooted forward and wet his fingers, reached her right nub, and rolled her nub between his forefinger and thumb; Evette moaned while Paul was twisting and pulling her nub out from her breasts. Evette felt a warm sensation on her right nub; looking over she found Juliette sucking on it causing Evette to moan while Paul stood up removed his clothes; he walked around the stretched Evette her ass cheeks taught her womanhood glistening with her sweet nectar. He bent down and buried his nose into her warm wet center. Evette let out a loud gasp and tried to move her womanhood to his tongue rocking her hips back and forth desperate to feel his tongue touch her sensitive love button enflamed and poking out. She loved to be tied immobile brought such bliss and her wetness thinking of what could be done to her and she could not fight back. She loved feeling helpless it invaded her dreams night after night; now she is living it and loving it. Paul lined his manhood to pierce Evette; Paul slide into Evette without resistance bottoming out in her core. Evette cried out her ecstasy as she felt her Master push his manhood deep into her warm wet core, screaming his name.

"Evette, tell me are you fertile?" Paul said using a steady rhyme in and out of her womanhood.

"No, Master. Uhh...Uh...I will be fertile in a fortnight's time. Uhhhh...Uhh....OH MASTER. I feel in heaven Master. This slave could die today and know what heaven feels like.....OHHHHHH...MMASSSTTTEERRR." She said through labored breathing while Paul pounded away at her body.

"Fine, when your curse is done and you are fertile I will make you with child." Paul said not knowing that she was already with child. He stepped up his assault on Evette's womanhood pounding her against the footboard while Juliette sucked, pinched, twisted, and mauled her breasts and nubs. Evette arousal rose until she felt the familiar tingling in her stomach and core of the impending release; which was going to be rather intense.

"OHHHHH....MASTER...PLEASSSEEE...PLEASSEEEE....OH...MASTER....OOOOOOHHHHHH..." Evette went stiff, the exploded into a convulsive state, her entire upper body was shaking, and convulsing, she screamed her release. Paul kept on slamming into her womanhood while Evette convulsed; Paul felt he was going to release a massive amount of his seed into Evette, which he did seconds later. Out of breath Paul fell over on Evette's back, Evette had dropped her head but her arms stay up. Paul whispered in her ear

"I believe I have found my favorite position for your household duties in my chamber. What do you think Slave?"

"If Master wishes me in his chambers for household duties I will be most grateful for the opportunity. I am here to serve my Master." She said as she calmed her breathing. Paul motioned to Juliette to release Evette's arms and her ankles; he stayed buried in her sweet warm womanhood, he had yet gone down. Pulling out of Evette, she groaned in disapproval, Paul turned his cock hard and said

"Juliette, clean me and then clean Evette of my seed." Paul said staggering back to sit on his stool. Juliette crawled over to Paul opened her mouth lovingly cleaning his manhood of the combined juices from his coupling with Evette. Juliette love the taste and when she finished with Paul, she turned and buried her face into Evette's dripping womanhood and sucked out her Master's seed from her sister slave. Evette started to moan and gyrate her hips. Paul sat on the bed in front of Evette and watched as Juliette aroused Evette towards another release. Evette grabbed Juliette's hair and forced her into her womanhood holding Juliette in her crotch.

"OHHH...MASTER....MASTER....She is wonderful...MMASSSTTTERRR...." Evette screamed as she release looking directly at Paul calling him her Master. Juliette finished and Evette released her grip on her head.

"Juliette strip and lie on the bed. Evette shackle her to the bed, tie her wrists and ankles to the four posts of the bed."

"Yes, Master" Evette said as she retrieved the shackles while Juliette laid down on the bed. Evette attached the shackles to Juliette's wrist and ankles tying her to the post of the bed. Juliette was stretched taught, her arms above her head stretched to the post unable to move and her ankles spread wide exposing her bald womanhood glistening with her juices. Evette finished and knelt beside the bed next to Paul who sat at Juliette's head, he leaned down to her ear

"Juliette I have yet to ask you. How fertile are you?" Paul said looking into her beautiful eyes smiling back to her.

"Master, I am fertile now." She whispered to him.

"Has any man lain with you while you have been fertile?" Paul asked not knowing her very well.

"No Master, you have not given me permission to lay with anyone." Juliette said smiling at him. Paul stood up walked over to his dressing table picking up the crop. Turning back to the naked spread open Juliette; his manhood pointing straight out from his body. He looked over at Evette, she was drooling for his manhood, told her to get on the bed and prepare Juliette for his manhood. Somewhat confused by his command Paul pointed to Juliette's soaked womanhood and the puffy lips. Evette crawled to her womanhood tentatively sticking out her tongue to taste Juliette wonderful nectar. Paul took the crop and struck Juliette breast causing her to yelp in surprise then he struck again and she moaned her approval. Paul peppered her breasts, belly and the top of her thighs while Evette licked, sucked, and fingered Juliette's naked womanhood. Juliette was beside herself nothing in the world compared to the painful pleasure she was receiving from her Master and sister slave. Juliette's head rocking side to side enjoying the pleasure and her arousal increase her womanly flow which Evette drank down without stopping.