The House of Louve 06: Tricky Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elaine, in one hour have slave Catherine in my study. We will be having the evening meal in the study and no one is to disturb us during that time." Paul said authoritatively walking out of the kitchen to find Janet.

"Yes, Master. Catherine you have one hour to finish the pastries then you will be in the library with Master." Elaine yelled to her.

"Yes, Mistress," Catherine said in reply. Catherine was nervous; she was going to show her Master what she had learned through her training as a slave. She ran through in her head everything she learned in the last three weeks. Her slave positions standing, kneeling, sitting, taking his manhood in her mouth, taking his manhood in her core. Requesting permission to speak, release, or do other things. Catherine finished the pastries within the hour and went to Elaine asking permission to see their Master.

"Slave, go before he has you and me locked into the dungeon and whipped for your tardiness." Elaine snapped at her.

"Yes, Mistress," Catherine said bowing out of the kitchen. Taking off the apron left Catherine naked except for the collar he locked in place the day she was here. She touched the collar and her heart fluttered knowing that soon she would be his slave wife and he will breed her as he has other slaves. She was thinking of the wedding and wanted to look radiant when she walked down the aisle towards her Master. She stopped in front of the door to the library, knelt on the floor, and knocked on the door. She dropped her eyes to the floor and waited for her Master to acknowledge her presence. After some time had passed, she heard him.

"You may enter slave," Paul said quietly. Catherine crawled to his side and kissed his shoe.

"Master, how may this slave please you?"

"Stand and show me inspection," Paul said without looking up from his reading. Catherine stood before him her arms behind her head, her feet a meter apart, her breasts, and nether pushed forward waiting for him to inspect his slave.

"Do not move. If you move I will deliver ten strikes from my crop on your breasts each." Paul said with a light banter in his voice. He stood up and inspected his slave, walking around her placing his hand and fingers on her back running it up her spine from her ass to the bottom of her head. Catherine shivered at his touch but did not move. His touch always caused her to shiver and her core to leak. Her nether juices ran down her leg and her Master observed the trail of liquid moving to her ankles. He stood in front of her lowering his right hand down to her bare womanhood sliding a finger through her wet lips and touching her little button causing Catherine to gasp and moan for his touch.

"It seems that you are indeed ready for your Master to penetrate you in any hole. He wonders if today your Master finally takes the last virginity you hold. On the other hand, will he wait for his wedding day to take what is his? You are lovely as always my slave Catherine. I am pleased with your training. Kneel!" Catherine knelt at his command not looking into his eyes. With her hands still behind her head, knees wide apart -- he is to see her glistening core -- head, and eyes down towards the floor.

"Well done, breeding position," Paul said smiling to himself. He knew she was excited to be his wife and slave and for her to be bred as a cow from a bull. He was the bull and she will be the cow and milked for her milk. Smiling to himself, he looked down at the kneeling slave making sure that her core was dripping on the floor. It was and it was creating a nice puddle. Her head was on the floor, arms spread out to the side, and her core open and waiting for his manhood to enter her. Paul knelt behind her running his finger up and down her slick core causing a moan from his slave. He rubbed her love button which caused her to yelp and moan from the over-sensitive area.

"It seems that this slave wants her Master to breed her. Tell me slave which would you grant you more pleasure Master taking your core or Master taking your last virgin hole?" Paul said moving his fingers up and down her slippery lips and core. Catherine breathing heavy replied,

"Master, I am here to please my Master. He may take what he wants from this slave now and forever." Catherine said trying not to scream out her arousal and beg for her release. Paul slid two fingers into her core causing Catherine to moan from the intrusion. He moved his fingers slowly into her dripping core going deeper each time his fingers when into her. Catherine felt her belly tighten, her nipples tingle, and her core tighten up around his invading fingers.

"Slave, what is the rule when I have you in this position, or any position?" Paul said leaning over to her left ear whispering.

"Master, the rule is I am forbidden to release my arousal until you have given me permission to do so." She said breathing faster and heavier.

"What about moving your core against my fingers or my manhood?" He said breathing heavily himself. He also had opened his pants and had his manhood out. He was harder than a spear ready to impale himself into her core.

"Master, this slave is not to move until Master permits it," Catherine grunted doing her best not to release her pent-up arousal until he permitted such act.

Whispering in her ear Paul said, "Have you cleaned your derriere, my lovely slave?" Catherine whined and moaned as he kept fingering her core.

"Yes, Master. Grace assisted with this slave's cleansing, Master." Catherine said breathing heavier and moaning louder while Paul fingered her core and rubbed her love button. Paul stopped pulling his fingers out of her core and stood up.

"Kneel," he said. Catherine still breathing heavy and in need of release of her arousal knelt facing her Master.

"Open and worship your Master's manhood." Catherine opened her mouth and engulfed his manhood down until his hair tickled her nose. She used a swirling tongue motion around the head and the entire length of his manhood before arising up and impaling her mouth on his manhood again. Paul grunted his approval and fell back on his chair; Catherine followed him but did not remove her mouth off him. She bobbed up and down on his manhood, her jaw starting to ache but kept up until she felt his manhood swell.

"Slave, swallow your Master's seed. Know that one day soon I will force my seed into your core breeding you like a cow. Here you go Slave Drink me." Paul took his hand and shoved Catherine's head down impaling her on his manhood taking his manhood down her throat and swallowing his seed. Her release was not forthcoming, would he grant her permission. Catherine finished cleaning her Master's manhood and sat up on her knees.

"Master, has this slave pleased you?" Catherine said timidly. Paul looked down at his slave and soon to be wife,

"Yes, you have pleased me. Now go fetch our dinner and put on the robe I gave you."

"Yes, Master." Catherine rose and exited the library going to her chambers and picking up the light see-through white robe Paul had purchased on one of his trips to Compte. Feeling the soft silk touch her breast making her nubs stiffen harder than while she was tending to her Master. Her nubs were very sensitive causing Catherine to whimper with a desire to feel his fingers pinching her nubs. She enjoys the exquisite painful pleasure he could bring out when he squeezed her nubs. Catherine went down to the kitchen, finding Mrs. Durant breastfeeding her son.

"Mistress, Master has requested to dine in the library. Do you have his meal prepared?" Catherine asked her.

"Yes, the meal is laid out for you to take to the library. If he should need anything else in the kitchen, you will fetch for him. I must take Richard to his bed and I will be lying with him the rest of the evening." Mrs. Durant said quietly for her son had fallen asleep in her arms. Covering her breast, she walked out of the kitchen to her chambers next door. Catherine gathered the meal, walked back into the library, and set the tray on the table next to the couch.

"Master, your meal is ready."

"Catherine, please join me and let's talk about the wedding and the preparations. There will be an added ceremony after we wed for the guests to witness." Paul stated while putting a forkful of tender pork loin in his mouth. Catherine started to eat not realizing how hungry she truly was at that moment. Paul talked about the many guests that will attend their wedding. Her brother, Samuel and his daughter, her entire staff, George, Samuel the King's Moderator, Jacques Du Bouriquone, and a few others will attend and witness.

"Once, we have been wed then we will have the collaring ceremony," Paul said taking a drink of his wine.

"Collaring Ceremony Master?" Catherine said puzzled. Paul looked at her.

"Yes, a Collaring Ceremony where I will place a permanent collar on my slave wife. To show to all that you are my wife and slave. Who follows and obeys her Master's and Husband's commands and instructions. Then we will celebrate with our guests with a grand feast." Paul said seriously. Catherine was unable to comprehend his words about the collaring ceremony.

"Master, I have a collar."

"Yes, you do but that is not a permanent collar. I intend to attach a collar that will not be able to be removed unless I remove it and even then it may cause you to be disfigured in the process." Paul said somberly. Catherine took the time to look Paul in the eye.

"Master, tell me more of this collaring ceremony." She asked.

"Well, after the priest marries us, I will turn to the guests telling them that as my wife you have agreed to be my slave for life and that you have consented to this of your own free will. I will then turn to you and command you to remove your garments except for the collar you wear now. You will kneel before me beautiful naked glory. You will profess your devotion and free will to be my slave wife. I will then turn to the guests and explain since we married you give me complete control of your lands, property, and household, as I am your Husband and Master. You will read your vows, which I have prepared for you, of obedience to your Husband and Master witnessed by our guest, I will read my vows of acceptance to you as my wife and slave witnessed by our guests. I will remove the collar and attach the permanent collar to your neck. You will then take my manhood out of my pants and suck me until I release inside of your mouth. You will show our guests my seed in your mouth before I tell you to swallow. The ceremony is complete when you swallow. I may or may not allow you to dress for our feast." Paul said laying out the details of the ceremony. He observed Catherine's reaction to his plan waiting for her to disagree.

"Do you have questions? Will you submit your body to me in front of our wedding guests as I described it?" He asked uncertainly. Catherine took her time to answer her Master's question. Thinking back on the day he showed up at her mansion. She stood up and walked over to the window looking out over the land before her. Paul stepped up behind her wrapping his arms around her near-naked body cupping her breasts in his hands twisting and squeezing her nubs. She leaned back into his embrace silently thanking God for her life and her love for Paul. She spun around to meet his gaze.

"Master, Paul, I will be honored to tell the world that I am your slave wife and mostly that I am your slave. I will happily and proudly show my brother and my house that I belong to you and only you." Then she kissed him with passion and lust. Paul's heart leaped a hundred feet in the air with the answer she provided. While they were kissing Paul inserted two fingers into her flooded womanhood, her core accepted his finger easily causing Catherine to moan with pleasure into his mouth knowing that in six days she will be the Marquise Du Dijon. Catherine's arousal rose fast and soon she was moving her hips in time with his finger thrust into her core.

"OHHH...MASTER...Please let me release. I have not asked for permission in several days, please let me release." She begged.

"No, my sweet slave, I will not allow it at this time. You will wait until our wedding night before you may release. You will follow my commands and pleasure yourself every night before you sleep, but you do not have permission to release until the night of our wedding and collaring ceremony. Understand slave?" He said moving his fingers faster in and out of her core. Catherine on the brink of a release held it back and moaned knowing that she will have her release in the next couple of days. They finished the evening meal talking about the wedding, her house staff, and plans for their future together.

"Kneel" Paul, commanded and Catherine knelt at his feet. Paul finished his time with Catherine and told her that he loved her. He gave her his leave and Catherine walked with her head held high to her chambers.

Three days had passed since the dinner in the library with her Master when Paul called her again.

"Master, how may this slave be of use to you?" She said kneeling at the entrance to the library.

"When you wake in the morning of our wedding, you will not be permitted to see or speak to your Master until you stand at the altar. I will not speak or see you until that time as well. Melody, Grace, Janet, and Evette are the only people you will see or speak to you until our wedding. My task for you is to complete by our wedding day, do not cease those tasks, I expect you to complete each one of those tasks the day before the wedding. Melody and Grace will have my instructions for the day of the wedding which you will follow. When you leave here you are to go to your chambers and wait for Janet standing by your bed. You will remain naked until told to dress. We will see each other on our wedding day. Is that clear for you my slave and wife to be?" Paul said firmly. Catherine surprised by his statement looked into his eyes.

"Master and husband to be, I accept your instructions. Until our wedding day, may I take my leave?" Paul nodded and watched Catherine walk out of the library swinging her derriere back and forth until she turned the corner towards the stairs to her chambers. He called for Janet.

"Yes, Master. How may I serve you?" She said kneeling at the entrance.

"Come in and close the doors," Paul said firmly. Janet stood up and grabbed the double doors shutting as she turned towards her Master. Paul motioned for her to come to sit next to him on the lounge chair. Janet sat and Paul took the time to lean into her and kiss her passionately. She returned the kiss with the same passion feeling his hands on her sensitive nubs pinching and twisting cause her to moan into his mouth. He broke the kiss but not his hands. He looked into her eyes and she looked into hers.

"Janet, Catherine has been sent to her chambers and instructed to stay in there until our wedding day. I will not speak nor see her before our wedding. You, Melody, Grace, and Evette are the only ones allowed to speak and see her. I will provide more instruction for the next two days on what I expect from my slaves regarding my slave wife and her finishing those tasks she must complete the day before our wedding. I will expect a total accounting of her day, tasks, and other activities until the day before our wedding. You will go to Catherine's chambers and in the dresser by the closet are restraints. You will attach them to her, instruct her to lie on her bed, and secure her arms and legs to the posts. Then you will play with her body. I want you to touch every inch sensuously from head to toe and her womanhood. You are to arouse her to the point of her begging for release which I do not give. You will do this every night until our wedding day. I want Catherine aroused beyond measure." Paul told her as he kept up his attention to her nubs.

"Yes, Master. OH...Master. Please help me release. I so want to release my arousal for you."

"Take my manhood out and sit upon it and find your release. Do you know when Catherine will be fertile?" Paul told her. Janet removed his pants and saw his manhood standing tall and straight, she stood over his manhood, her womanhood dripping down upon his manhood, and slowly lowered her womanhood onto Paul's manhood burying it deep within her core. Both of them moaned with pleasure as she sat on his lap. Janet looked into his eyes

"Master, she will be fertile starting the day of your wedding. Master, please I am fertile now, please allow this slave to bear a child for you." Janet said lifting herself off his manhood and sitting down upon it again. She developed a rhythm piercing herself on his manhood. She went faster and deeper bouncing on his long hard member. Her eyes rolled back into her head but still held her release until he permitted it. Soon she would have to beg for her release; soon he would plant his seed into her fertile woman. She wanted his child, she was begging for his seed to plant a child within her womb.

"OH...MASTER...PLEASE MAY I RELEASE....OH...MASTER....MMAAASSTTTEERR...PPLLLEEAASSE..." Janet screamed while Paul pounded her womanhood.

"PLLEEEAASSEEE...Master, fill me with your seed. Please, MASTER...FILL ME...OH....GOD IN HEAVEN...Please breed me, Master. BREEEDDDDD MMMEEEEE...." She screamed. He leaned into her ear and said,

"NOW you may release." Janet smashed on the base of his manhood and stopped, her release was intense and strong causing her mouth to open but no sound. Paul thrust up into her core grabbing her hips and stopped her at his base. He felt her core squeeze his member tight as his release erupted inside her fertile womb. He kept her pinned to his lap through their release. Janet fell forward onto her Master's chest breathing heavily, her chest rising and falling rapidly doing her best to get much-needed air into her lungs. Paul pushed her until she sat upon his lap, grabbed the back of her head forcing her into his lips for a passionate kiss as he squeezed and pinched her pointy nubs. Janet moaned into his mouth as she felt him pinch her nubs. Paul broke the kiss stood up with Janet still impaled on his manhood spun her around and laid down with her on the couch. He could not stop moving and started in and out rhythm again causing Janet to open her legs wider so he could go deeper and further into her core. Paul pounded her core until he felt ready to release his pent-up arousal again.

"Slave, are you ready? I am going to releeeaaasseee....NOW...OH...LORD...OH..." He sent a torrent of his seed into Janet's fertile womb flooding it. Paul collapsed on top of Janet pressing her breasts into his chest. As her arousal diminished, she looked into his eyes.

"Paul, Master. Thank you. I have waited for the last couple of days to have you breed me. I hope and pray you have succeeded in breeding me with your child. I know that my Mistress will be with child after your wedding. I will be overjoyed to share with her our growing bellies."

"Janet, we will see if you are, but until then for the next three days, I will breed you. Now, go to Catherine's chambers and do as I told you," Paul said as Janet dressed. She walked out of the library and up to her Mistress' chambers to play with her Mistress as instructed by her Master. Janet would make her drink of their Master's seed out of her womanhood.

As predicted Samuel, Joanne, and the baby showed up early morning the day before the wedding. Paul had arranged for them to stay in a private cottage several meters away from the main house. A couple of hours later, closer to midday, Count Rodney Moritimere showed up in a foul mood. He was ushered into the library where Paul sat waiting for him at his desk. Paul stood up when Rodney entered the library.

"Greetings, Count Moritimere and welcome to Castle Dijon, I am pleased you could attend your sister's wedding."