The House Of Robles Ch. 22

Story Info
Frankie finds a new girlfriend continues.
4.8k words
4.38
3.4k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 23 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Continued.)

Frankie and Malo went toward each other and started brawling. Frankie took two good hits from his opponent, one high on the shoulder, one square in the chest. He reeled back by a couple of feet after each one.

What was happening before Jen's eyes finally sunk into her head. These guys were really fighting out there, and nobody was doing anything to stop them! Anxiously, the little blonde leaned forward on the trunk of the car, as if she was about to jump between them herself.

"Don't make a scene here." Melinda warned.

Jen glanced at her, but Melinda's attention was riveted on the action. Beside her, Junior sounded as if he was giving a blow-by-blow account over the phone. His large red bruise had matured into a morbid purple welt, she noticed.

Jen looked back at the skirmish, her view blocked briefly by a guy recording the fight with a digital camera. Once her vision was unobstructed, she took in the pair of gladiators anew. Frankie seemed to have learned something after having been pummeled earlier, as he was circling around and postured like a boxer. Then he seemed to be trying to jump into Malo's reach. There followed a rapid flurry of arms and fists, where neither one seemed to be getting an advantage.

This is when Jen realized why they were fighting. It was so surreal; Frankie was like a noble medieval knight, since he was out there defending his sister's honor. The neglected blonde could feel her heart swelling with pride as she considered that a guy like that could want anything to do with her.

Malo lunged forward, while Frankie delivered a quick left-right-left to his side.

Frankie's kisses were intense and passionate, Jen thought from the sidelines, as she had experienced them firsthand. They were not at all like the wasted trinkets that other guys hurriedly bestowed on her, because those guys were always in such a rush to yank off her panties. Before her fascinated eyes, the two fighters exchanged another flurry of fisticuffs. Not for the first time, Jen wondered what Frankie would be like when he made love to her.

Frankie stepped in too close again, and Malo rewarded his ineptitude by raining down hammer blows on his side and back. Then, Frankie seemed to buckle under the onslaught. Malo raised his arms high as if he was going to drive his opponent into the ground.

Jen nearly turned away, unwilling to witness the forthcoming carnage, when she saw Frankie suddenly straighten up. With his left arm, he held back Malo's strikes. With his right, he expertly aimed and delivered that crucial uppercut that Junior had advised him of. The blow jolted Malo, leaving him stunned for about a second. This was just enough time for Frankie to land two more shots. Both of these struck Malo under each eye. One blow was fierce enough to draw blood, and a guarded Frankie took a step back to allow the other man's face to swell up.

They became like two timid dancers, Jen compared, coming together only to lash out briefly before they went back to their incessant circling. She soon understood why. Big Malo's swollen eyes were now impeding his vision, enough that he couldn't get a good bead on Frankie. To give the brute credit, he was still trying to land that one hard punch that would end the fight for good. Frankie, on the other hand, knew he had his rival on the ropes. He didn't want to taunt him or humiliate him, and so he only stepped in and struck back when Malo made the first move. It was all so gallant, Jen thought. It wasn't so much about having a winner and a loser, but about quickly ending a grudge. It was about restoring balance to the neighborhood.

A couple of minutes later, when it was obvious that Malo was no longer a threat, Bear and Malo's brother both stepped in to break it up.

"So this shit is over, yeah?" Bear asked. "No more bullshit at Frankie's house?"

The defeated Malo lowered his head and nodded.

"Frankie, Junior, what about you guys?"

The two brothers both went up to Malo and Malo's brother. After a few words were exchanged, they all shook hands on it and started cracking jokes about the various shiners now on public display.

"Excuse me," Melinda impatiently stepped up. "But we've still got some broken windows to talk about."

"I got that." Frankie said. "I've got a credit card I want to max out. Fixing those windows is a good place to start." He turned toward Malo. "I'm only doing this because my dad will go on the warpath when he finds out what you did to the house. You're going to owe me one, fool."

Malo nodded. He turned toward Junior. "Sorry about the shovel, man."

"That didn't even hurt." Junior quipped, as he showed off the extra large bruise on his arm. "See?"

While everybody gathered around and laughed or repeated key moments in the fight, Frankie strolled back to claim his shirt. Jen had been holding it for him. She slid off the trunk of the car to hand it back to him.

"I guess I can take you back home now." Frankie said.

Jen bit her bottom lip. "I've got a better idea. Why don't you take me somewhere with a bed?"

"I might know a place like that." Frankie grinned.

He took a few moments; to retrieve his phone, and to ask Melinda to find somebody to replace the windows at the house, before he and Jen got into his car and drove away.

The pair ended up at his parents' house, where Frankie pulled into the driveway and parked. He led Jen inside. They first assessed the damage in Amanda's room, and next walked over to the room Vicky had been using until she'd recently moved out.

"I hope we can get these taken care of before my dad gets home." Frankie worried, as he used his foot to move the larger shards of glass over toward the window. He found the object Malo had thrown, which wasn't a rock, but a decorative brick his dad had used to outline a flower patch. "I'd better put this back too, before my dad sees it in here."

"You can put it back later." Jen said, as she took a seat on the bed.

Frankie took the sight of her in, sitting there and still wearing her gangster-girl outfit. "So, what do you think of all this?"

"I feel like I'm in an adventure." Jen admitted. "All I need now is for a hero to come over and sweep me off of my feet."

"A hero doesn't usually get all lumped up." Frankie considered his bruises, as he dropped the brick on the carpet and went to sit beside her. "And I can't really sweep you off your feet, because you're already sitting down."

"What's the next best thing?" She asked.

"How about this?" He leaned over and kissed her.

Their kisses were the kisses of young lovers, soft and hesitant. It seemed that every few moments one of them would pull back to study their companion's face.

"What does it mean, when a girl who has never been in love thinks she's falling in love way too fast?" Jen asked, her face clouded with uncertainty. "When she wonders if her heart's going to be broken at any second?"

"You go with the flow." Frankie replied. "You stick to the here and now. You live in the moment because you never know what might happen next week or next month. If you don't live in the moment, then you'll miss something that's right in front of your face, because you'd be too worried or scared that it might not turn out exactly like you want it to. Nobody's perfect, babe, so we just have to cross our fingers and hope it works out. If it doesn't work out, we move on and try to keep the good times in mind. That's the best anybody can really do."

"Are you crossing your fingers, Frankie?"

Frankie held up his hands, and crossed his fingers on both of them. "Yeah, I am."

"That's your gang sign, isn't it?" Jen kidded, as she reached up to fondle Frankie's chest. She saw his eyes pinch from pain. "You're bruised all over, aren't you? Why don't you take off your shirt so I'll know where not to touch?"

After he did, she scanned over the various contusions on his chest and arms. He had like a dozen of them.

"That's what I get for moving in too close to Malo." Frankie said, as he examined his battered upper half. "I was trying to get him to think he had me, so I could set him up for that stupid uppercut. It took me a couple of tries to do it."

"Why don't you take off your pants, too?" Jen asked, shyly. "And lie on the bed."

"Even if I'm all beat-up and sweaty?"

"I don't care about that. I'm living in the moment, like you said. Maybe this is the only moment I'll ever get with you."

Frankie took off most of his attire, until only his boxers remained on his body. In a rare moment of boldness, Jen reached out and gently tugged at the waistband, until that last article of clothing slid to the floor. Fully naked, he slipped onto the bed. Still sitting on the edge, Jen softly coursed her hand over his chest and arms, being careful to avoid any discolored spots.

"What do you really think about me?" Jen asked.

"I think I'm about to score. After that, you'll never hear from me again."

Jen looked at him sharply.

"Is that what you expect? That I'm like every other guy out there? Well, I'm not and I'm going to prove it to you. I'm not going to push you into doing anything, and I'm not going to rush you into doing anything." He grinned at her. "Mostly because I'm all banged up right now. No, but seriously, it's your move. If you just want to sit there and talk while I'm lying here naked, that's fine with me."

Jen considered his half-erect cock. "You don't look like you only want to talk. You look like you want to do something else."

"And what do you want to do?"

Jen thought this over for about half a minute. "I want to take off all my clothes."

She took a playful and animated walk across the room, but paused when she came to the large dresser mirror. While she had taken off her extra dark shades earlier and stuck them into her shirt pocket, she was still wearing the black and red flannel. Jen considered this new look for a long second. Next, she brought her black shades out and put them on, studying herself further.

"Wow, I look like a totally different person right now." She marveled, before she spun around and faced Frankie. "Tell me the truth; I look ridiculous, don't I?"

"No, you look hot. There's a bunch of girls around here that dress like that."

"Really?"

"Yeah, they file their nails really sharp too, so they can rip out pieces of skin when they fight with each other."

Jen turned back toward the mirror, all of a sudden not wanting to be in that get-up anymore. As conniving and manipulative as she was, she was no fighter. She just wasn't that big or that violent. Somebody like... like Frankie's sister, for example, would most likely tear her to bits.

The pretty blonde removed her new sunglasses and set them on the dresser top. She unbuttoned the gangster shirt she had on. Once she'd set this aside, Jen turned toward Frankie in her pretty white blouse.

"How do I look now?" She asked.

"You still look hot. A different kind of hot."

The next part was the hardest for her. Her breasts weren't that big, and she was always shy in showing them off to a new guy. She even remembered one asshole she'd dated, who once said to her; 'Is that all you've got?'

Jen gave Frankie her back, as she reached down to grab the edges of her blouse. Smoothly, she pulled it up and over her head. After setting the blouse in the same place she'd set the flannel, the young woman protectively covered her beasts and turned around to face the bed. Slowly, timidly, she slid her hands down and exposed what she considered to be her most humiliating feature.

"How do I look now?" Jen asked shyly.

Frankie pointed at his cock, which was much harder than before.

She couldn't help but giggle, as she quickly shucked off her sneakers, socks and pants. Her butt she didn't have to worry about, as it was tight and perky, and it had a nice round shape to it. Still, she wasn't ready to be entirely naked yet. In her soft pink panties, Jen scurried back over to the bed and basically jumped in beside Frankie.

Frankie felt so warm and masculine next to her smaller, more delicate frame. As if Jen had just been presented with a new erotic toy, she began to run her hands over his chest and stomach all over again. She pressed herself closer to him, relishing in the sensation of his skin touching hers. Jen draped her thigh over his, wanting to cover as much of his larger body with hers as she could. The slender blonde wanted him, badly, more badly than she'd ever wanted any other guy before. But she was also afraid that this might be some kind of impossible dream, where she might be jolted awake at any moment and thrown back into her regular, uneventful, and crummy life.

"Don't push me off the bed, please." Jen nearly pleaded.

"Why would I do that?" Frankie asked. "I want you on the bed, not off!"

"Some guy did that to me once. It was really embarrassing." Jen admitted, before she caught herself and shifted her eyes away from him. "I can't believe I even told you that. I haven't even told my best friend in the whole world about that."

"I'll push you off the bed when I'm done with you." Frankie joked.

Jen glanced back at him, taking in the grin on his face and the lighthearted look in his eyes. All of a sudden, she wanted her lips on his and her body all over him. She scooted up the last couple of inches to align their mouths together, and she placed her lips in the right place just as the desire started to spill out of her. Jen was on fire now, and she sought to quench her heat by pouring it into him.

After some jostling, Frankie's arms snared her close. Inch for inch, he was returning that same ardor back in her direction. His arms kept roaming about, as if trying to capture her completely. They found temporary perches and squeezed her tight, before they moved on to other spots to do the same.

Jen wanted to kiss all of him, from top to bottom. The blonde abandoned his lips and left a wet trail all over his cheek and throat. She wanted to slide her tongue around his Adam's apple, and to lick all over his chest, and to drench his sides with slick kisses.

It had to be a dream, Jen decided, because no guy had ever let her do something like that; it was all wham, bam, thank you, ma'am, and I'm not calling you later. Jen reached out and clasped Frankie's warm cock. As long as she held it, she could convince herself that it was all really happening.

Then she heard Frankie's soft moans. This was enough to prod her into continuing with her sexy task. Jen kissed and licked and grazed her teeth all over his chest, her fervor sometimes escaping her and causing her to end up directly over Frankie's bruises. He'd set a staying hand at that spot, like a little retaining wall that kept her from going any further. Jen acknowledged these boundaries and swept around in another direction. She kissed his belly and his sides. As her mouth traveled further south, she had to shift around a bit to ease out the angle, leaving her butt that much closer to Frankie.

Then she felt his warm hand on her butt, sliding over the soft fabric of her panties. It felt so wonderful that she halted her actions and allowed the sensations to sweep through her. Frankie's hand was daring and bold, as it slipped past the cotton and explored her curved swells... and got closer and closer to her pot of honey.

Jen was still partly seated. Even though she felt like a little hooker, she raised her body up on its knees and fully exposed her raised ass to a man she fervently hoped would become her lover, and possibly even more than that.

Then Frankie started to throw her off the bed. He'd grabbed her leg and was starting to maneuver it about. It took her a good moment for Jen to figure out that her leg was going up and over his chest, and ended up on the opposite side of him. Right after, Frankie was dragging her ass back and closer to his head.

What the hell was he doing? Jen wondered, until she grasped the idea that Frankie was about to sixty-nine her. No guy had ever done that to her, hell, no guy had ever eaten her out before. She'd always been jealous because her best friend Kate was always bragging about that stuff. Jen had always lied and gone along with her so she wouldn't end up looking stupid.

She felt Frankie's hands gripping both sides of her ass, easing it down over his face. For a couple of seconds she felt his warm breaths landing on her thigh. Then he started kissing and licking the back of her leg, just like she'd been doing to his chest. It felt so overwhelming that she merely held her pose and reveled in the sensual attention. She shuddered as Frankie's mouth moved over between her legs. He coursed over the thin stretch of her panties that blocked him from reaching her hidden treasure. Frankie was eating her out through her panties, Jen realized. As far as Jen could remember, her best friend had never mentioned that a guy had done that to her.

Frankie's fingers pulled her panties to one side. Jen could barely imagine the steamy, moist sight that met his eyes. His tongue went in there, wetting her inner thighs, her outer, engorged lips, and finally, straining to enter into her little cave of wet heat. She felt a climax filling up her insides already, as Frankie's tongue searched for her hooded clit. Her breaths came out raspy and ragged.

She was supposed to be doing something, wasn't she? Jen was supposed to be sucking Frankie's dick while he worked on her, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. If she set her mouth around him, there was a good chance she'd want to bring her teeth together and would end up biting him. That wouldn't be very good, would it?

Instead, she lifted her head into the air and arched her back. Like a little hooker, she began wiggling her ass back and forth on Frankie's tongue. First, he had eaten her out through her panties, and now Jen was fucking his tongue. As soon as Frankie figured out what she was up to, he used his hands to limit her motions from getting out of control.

Jen was yelping like a little dog, as Frankie's lips and tongue kept bringing her closer and closer to the edge. Abruptly, without any warning, her climax shot through her and caused her entire body to go rigid. She trembled over Frankie, squealing in a way she'd never done before, and this seemed to make her lover even wilder. Frankie began thrashing about her pussy with his mouth, causing her to resume her yelps every time he thrust his tongue into her. He seemed to be clamping onto her ass and smearing it with his entire face, until her yelps had given up and become defeated little whimpers.

Then Jen felt her lithe frame being pushed away. She assumed she was about to be mounted and fucked but good. The blonde scooted to one side of the bed and waited for Frankie to put himself into position, but she was surprised to see him just lying there as if he was waiting for her do something. Maybe he was waiting for the blowjob he should have been getting, she assumed, until she saw him patting his thighs.

"Sit your ass right here." He said.

This isn't how guys usually did things, she compared. Most men would bend her over somewhere and take her from behind, or throw her down somewhere flat and hump her brains out that way, while she had her legs swinging around in the air. Rarely had she met a guy who wanted to be straddled, or that took his time like Frankie was doing with her.

"You've done this before, right?" Frankie asked, and again he patted his thighs and waited for her to start humping him.

What the hell planet was this guy from? He was doing things right! The only guys who did things right were the heroes from the romance novels Jen sometimes read. On top of that, Frankie was grinning back at her, as if he was in no hurry to get his rocks off and shove her out the door.

Jen shifted her leg up and over his waist and balanced her body over his. Her hand went around his cock. She held it steady as she hovered over it. It felt so hot and hard as she held it within her fingers. It felt even better as she slowly lowered herself and it began sliding into her. Jen sat still for a long moment, once she'd settled her entire weight on him, to savor the feeling of Frankie's cock being entirely within her.

12