The House Of Robles Ch. 30

Story Info
Pablo wakes up to Diamond and Sheila.
7.2k words
4.47
3.5k
7
0

Part 31 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Not So Rude Awakening

Pablo Robles remembered getting drunk.

He remembered going into the bathroom with his sister-in-law, where she basically splashed a little water on herself and called it a shower. By comparison, Pablo chose to give himself a more thorough cleaning. He'd gone back into Cessy's bedroom to retrieve his clothes, nothing more than a tank top and shorts because it had been a warm day earlier. Once he was dressed he descended the stairs.

Pablo found Cessy in the living room. The voluptuous woman was sitting on the couch, absently watching some Mexican variety show that featured short comedy skits, interspersed with celebrity appearances and interviews with music bands.

Cessy upended a bottle of Corona. Once she lowered it, she'd said, "You know where to find the fridge, right?"

That was when the parade had started. Back and forth, Pablo had traversed the expanse between the living room and the kitchen to retrieve additional bottles of alcohol. He was drinking them much faster than his drinking partner was, and he remembered having to make several pit stops to the downstairs bathroom.

That was it. That was the last thing he remembered, other than lying down on the living room couch and feeling his eyelids getting heavy.

Now, Pablo just opened his eyes and found the entire room bathed in black. It was deep into the night, he comprehended. Somewhere nearby, he heard the sound of giggling. What the hell was going on now? He wondered this, as he stilled his body and tried to localize the noise. Behind the couch, he observed, that's where the giggling was coming from.

"Uncle Pablo, are you awake?" A soft voice crept over the top of the couch.

"Who is that?" Pablo whispered back.

"Oh, pfft! Don't tell me you don't know who I am!"

"My niece Diamond?"

"There you go. See, you're not as dumb as you look."

A new set of snickers erupted from behind the couch.

"That was a joke, Uncle Pablo." Diamond's quiet voice said. "I guess it wasn't that funny, because I didn't hear you laugh. You do like jokes, don't you?"

"I guess. What time is it?"

"Seriously, who the fuck cares?" Diamond replied. "Hey, I know something else you might like. You wanna see what it is?"

Before he could answer, Diamond slid over the top on the couch and slowly dropped down on top of him. He reached up to grasp the petite girl by the waist, becoming near shocked when he discovered that Diamond's middle was bare of clothing. His hands moved up slightly, finding an uncovered rib cage and upper back. Then his hands moved further down. Pablo halted when he came to the beginning of Diamond's buttocks.

"That didn't take long, did it?" Diamond flirted, her face only a few inches from the much older man's. To someone else, she said, "Hey, guess what? My uncle is already feeling me up!"

"How kinky!" Another, very young female voice replied.

"Look, maybe this isn't such a good idea." Pablo suggested. "The last thing I want is for your mother to come down the stairs and see you lying naked on top of me."

"Oh, don't worry about that bitch." Diamond replied. "She's upstairs snoring like a fucking bear. I know you two were drinking because I saw all the empty bottles in the kitchen. When my mom drinks like that, she doesn't get up for shit!"

"Maybe this still isn't such a good idea." Pablo insisted. "Aren't you like sixteen or something?"

"Hello! I'm eighteen, you asshole! Thanks for keeping up with current world events." Diamond scolded him lightly. "Anyway, I have only three words for you. Shut. The hell. Up."

"That's four words, stupid." The girl behind the couch snickered.

"Oh, and since when did you become a math teacher?" Diamond snapped. "You don't even know what words are, so how would you know how many I just said?"

The girl behind the couch really started laughing this time.

"Sheila, shut the fuck up!" Diamond berated. "If my mom hears you, she's going to come down here. If she comes down here, we're both fucked!"

"Not yet, we aren't!" Sheila replied.

Diamond turned back to face the man on the couch. "So, how about it, Uncle Pablo? Do you want to fuck us? I know you do, because you're dick is already standing up under your shorts."

Pablo didn't want to utter the fact that his dick was only starting to get hard. It still had a way to go before it was fully erect. The bad thing about that was that his dick was getting hard for his eighteen year-old niece! This was after he'd been screwing around with the girl's mother only a few hours earlier! Was it possible, he wondered, that Diamond was as big a, dare he say it, as big a slut as Cessy was?

"I guess I did tell you to shut up, didn't I?" Diamond sounded as if she was pouting. "In that case, it's a good thing you're being Mr. Tall, Dark and Silent. How about... How about we let your body do the talking? Here, let's see what it has to say to me..."

Still draped over the older man, Diamond began to grind her hips into him, and to make not so subtle noises into his ear.

"Oh, yes, oh, yes. Oh, uncle, you really know how to fuck me. Oh, I want you to fuck me all night. Oh, uncle, fuck me, over and over and over..."

Diamond stopped speaking, as this was when her hand had crept in between their bodies. She had found the immense appendage starting to rise from between Pablo's groin. Pablo heard her gulp.

"Sheila?" Diamond quietly asked.

"What?"

"I think my uncle feeds his dick steroids, because his dick is almost as big as I am."

"You're crazy!" Sheila covered her mouth and started giggling.

"I'm fucking being serious. Come over here and touch this thing!"

Pablo half-expected Sheila to drop down on him like Diamond had, but no, he could hear the girl stepping around the couch and coming toward them. Diamond rolled off the couch. Apparently, she was holding out her hand until Sheila bumped into it. Not even a minute later, and a new hand crept along his thighs. The new hand joined Diamond's hand over the huge bulge of Pablo's shorts.

"Dude, you're uncle is a mutant." Sheila said in obvious awe. "When that guy wrote Moby Dick, he was talking about your uncle, because this thing is ginormous!"

It was Diamond's turn to snigger.

"What are we going to do?" Sheila asked. "I'm not going to fuck that thing!"

"Me either." Diamond agreed. "I don't think I could fuck even half of it."

Sheila suggested. "How about we just jack him off? For sure, that'll put us one up on the guys."

"How am I supposed to jack it off, by hugging it and jumping up and down?"

Finding it all amusing, Pablo chuckled. He did, however, see a chance to get the matter over with quickly, and without any further illicit acts on his part. "It's too big for both of you. You might as well go to bed and forget all about me. I have to be leaving soon, anyway..."

"Uh-uh!" Diamond cut him off. "We have a challenge going on. Like Sheila said, this will put us ahead by one."

"What kind of challenge?" Pablo wondered.

"Should I tell him?" Diamond asked her partner in crime.

"I dare you to." Sheila replied.

"Okay, Uncle Big Dick Pablo," Diamond started. "I'll tell you. We have a challenge going with both of my cousins, where we've been daring each other to do something more and more crazy and dirty. Right now, we're all in a big tie. Sheila and I have been looking for a way to break that tie and make my cousins have to go out of their way to match it."

"And we just found a way to do it!" Sheila added.

"Your cousins?" Pablo asked. "You mean my sons?"

"That's right." Diamond answered.

"Frankie and Junior?"

"How many other sons do you have?" Was Diamond's smart-ass reply. "Anyway, I have to know one thing. My mom doesn't let any guy come into the house without trying to sit on his face at least once. Tell me the truth, did you and my mom do the nasty? I can tell if you try and lie to me."

It was Pablo's turn to gulp. He didn't exactly want it to be public knowledge that he'd slept with Cessy. He especially wanted to keep the lurid details of that encounter hidden, well hidden.

"That's a yes, isn't it?" Diamond asked. "My mom is such a bitch! She's been talking shit about you ever since I was born. I bet the minute you showed up, she started rolling around on the floor like a horny bitch trying to get you to fuck her."

"Something like that." Pablo relented.

"So, what are we going to do?" Sheila asked.

"We're going to both sit on his face." Diamond considered. "And we're going to take pictures to show my cousins."

"Oh, no, no pictures." Pablo shook his head. He'd had enough of the conversation by then. The older man started to get up, intent on finding his car keys and making a hasty exit while he still could.

"We've got a wild one!" Diamond exclaimed. "Sheila, help me hold him down! You take the top half!"

The words had barely penetrated into Pablo's skull, when a bulky wall of fabric came down on his face. It took him a few seconds to realize that he was being smothered by Sheila's shirt. Behind that shirt, were the contours of a very large set of breasts.

He could hear Sheila's cute giggles. For a fraction of a second, she pulled her body away from him. When she came back, her shirt had been lifted up past her chest. This time, her bare boobs smashed down onto his face. Son of a bitch, Pablo thought. There was no way he was walking away from a woman who was thrusting her big, juicy tits on him like that. He was a sucker for big tits!

"I think I got him!" Sheila joked. "He's under control!"

"Then it's my turn." Diamond said.

Pablo felt his shorts and boxers being yanked down past his waist. Then he heard Diamond gasp and start to giggle.

"It bounced up and hit me in the cheek!" His niece laughed.

One of these days, Pablo thought, he was going to have to be firm and make himself turn a woman down. Spinelessly, he said, "No means No."

"You mean like when you said No to my mom?" Diamond returned.

That was the point where Pablo's desire to leave became overwhelmed by his desire to stay. It was due mostly to Diamond's hot mouth, which had slipped around the thick knob of his cock-head, and was now slavering drool all over it.

Diamond paused to giggle. "This thing is so big, it has its own zip code!"

Sheila fell over on the carpet laughing.

"Didn't I tell you to shut the fuck up?" Diamond asked, before her mouth went back to her erotic task.

Instead of attempting to engulf his extraordinary girth, Diamond was now merely licking up and down the sides of his cock as if it was a very thick Popsicle. The top she flitted over with her tongue, whenever she wanted a break from the rest of it.

Sheila pressed forward on him, not with her breasts this time, but with her mouth. Her tongue was sticking out like a tiny dowsing rod. It caught the side of Pablo's cheek and moved unerringly toward his lips. When she found his lips, she lowered her mouth onto his, making an airtight seal between them. Then she began kissing Pablo with a fervor the older man hadn't been expecting. Her kisses were loving and wonderful, and nothing at all like the kisses of Cessy, or of the women he'd been fooling around with back in Del Mar.

Diamond, by contrast, seemed to have been born for more carnal experiences. She had now wrestled his large cock down against his belly, and was licking the underside of his shaft from one end to the other. His niece hadn't even tried to kiss him yet, he'd noted. She looked to be in a hurry to skip several of the first steps in lovemaking, and to go straight for the ultimate reward, just like her mother would. People were either born passionate, Pablo theorized, or they weren't. It wasn't really something that could be picked up or learned along the way. On top of that, Diamond and her friend were polar opposites. One was fierce and unruly, while the second was soft and tender, and...

Pablo groaned, when Diamond's tiny dart of a tongue began to probe around on his balls. He felt her tongue cradle one of his testicles. With a gentle swoop, she'd sucked it into her mouth and was now rolling it around.

His groan had gone straight into Sheila's mouth. As if sensing his pleasure, the girl allowed him a second to vent. Then came another sensual war with their mouths, where their tongues were imposing generals that defied one another. Their lips were an army of soldiers trying to subdue the other side. Sheila, Pablo noted, was not one to be easily subdued.

"You kiss just like Junior." She said dreamily, when they took a short pause from their kisses.

"Maybe he taught Junior how to kiss like that, by practicing on him." Diamond paused from her exercise to tease the older man.

"You didn't really do that, did you?" Sheila giggled, before her mouth came down and began playing with Pablo's again.

He was just starting to miss Diamond's seductions on his lower half, when a quick flash lit up the room.

Pablo turned away from Sheila to announce, "You shouldn't take any pictures!"

"Relax, Uncle Pablo." Diamond replied. "It was just a picture of your dick. If I wanted a picture of your face, I would have done this."

The glare burst out again, briefly illuminating his upper half.

"That's it." Pablo said impatiently. In the dark, he started trying to sit up. "Give me your phone so that I can erase those pictures."

"He's gone wild again!" Diamond declared. "Help me get him on his back!"

Diamond attacked him from one side, while Sheila came at him from the other. Both girls were giggling like nymphs frolicking in the woods. It was hard trying to be forceful with them, so Pablo gently brushed them both aside. Diamond had clasped her arms around one of his to hold him in place. Since she was so small and weak, it didn't take Pablo too long to disentangle his arm from her grasp.

Sheila used the moment to pummel her heavier weight into his unprotected side, and this caused Pablo to tip over onto the couch again. He fell on his side, as before, but this time his head was on the opposite end of the couch. Pablo frowned, as he felt Sheila climbing on top of him again. The girl lay down over him as if she could prevent the much stronger man from getting back up again.

"I got him!" Sheila announced triumphantly.

"We're going to have to resort to drastic measures." Diamond whispered.

"Gotcha." Sheila agreed.

"Okay, you move back on the count of two. One, two!"

Sheila moved away from Pablo. Hardly a second later, something heavy had come down on his chest. It squirmed around for a few moments, before he realized it was Diamond's butt. The only reason he figured this out was because her two petite but firm butt cheeks were now trying to smother his face.

"Kiss my ass, Uncle Pablo!" Diamond taunted.

Pablo could hardly believe that this was Cessy's little girl. He'd known Diamond ever since she'd been born. Now, she wasn't only a grown woman, but a very wild grown woman!

She might have been pouting, as she said, "After all I've done for you, and you're not going to do this one little thing for me?"

Pablo relented. He grabbed both of Diamond's tight swells and brought them closer to his face. Not only did he start kissing them, but also licking and nibbling on them.

"Oh, Uncle Pablo..." Diamond purred, as she began wiggling her ass on his face.

His petite niece maneuvered her pussy directly over his mouth, as if daring him to lash out with his tongue, and he did. Then, the lean girl started rocking back and forth in tiny moves, as if gently fucking that slick and short appendage coming out of Pablo's mouth.

"You're the best uncle ever!" Diamond murmured, as she vibrated on his face.

Pablo's hands came back to run across the small mounds of her butt, before they traveled up her very narrow waist and came back down again.

"Ready." Sheila's voice said.

Diamond acknowledged her. "Okay, do it."

There was yet another irritating flash of light. As soon as the room darkened again, there followed a flurry of movement. Diamond jumped off the couch, and Sheila had jumped back over him.

Large, warm breasts pressed against the front of Pablo's shirt. When he set his hands on Sheila's sides, he found nothing but bare skin. His hands went further down her body, finding much wider hips than Diamond's, and when those same hands crept over those hips, they came across an ass that might have been three times as wide as his niece's. Now, Sheila was as naked as Diamond was, Pablo realized. He gave her ass a nice, playful squeeze.

"I've got him under control again." Sheila kidded. To Pablo, she asked, "Do you want to kiss me again?"

"Oh, no." Diamond told her. "You need to move up some, to give me the room I need down here. Give him the milk jugs!"

Sheila moved, hoisting her body up on all fours and allowing her breasts to hang down over Pablo's head. Those extra large blossoms soon dropped on his face. Pablo's hands went to them as if they were magnetic. The next thing he did was to use his mouth to seek out an extra large nipple. Sheila moaned, trying to keep her lips sealed and her noise to a minimum, as Pablo mouthed her rampantly. His hands felt the fullness of her belly before sliding across her thick thighs, and ultimately settling on her raised, swollen ass.

Two tiny hands encircled Pablo's cock and started stroking his startling girth in hurried, vertical gropes. A tiny mouth took a familiar post on the end of his dick and began sucking away on him again. For being so young, Diamond seemed to know exactly how to please a man. Pablo wondered if she'd seen that maneuver done in a porn movie somewhere. Or maybe she'd had a million lovers like her mother Cessy. Diamond elicited a couple of reluctant grunts from him, before she provoked him into releasing a more steady, manly moan.

Feeling abandoned, Sheila leaned down even closer to him, pressing her double Ds right up to his face and daring him to do everything he could to them. Pablo tried, lashing away at those sweet pendulums, pulling them into his mouth and licking at her nipples. Despite this, the action on his groin kept taking away his attention.

Diamond was tugging away at his cock, still keeping its thick end motivated and warm within her mouth, when she increased the tempo on both fronts: her hands and her lips. The change in pace was enough to bring a surge through Pablo's eager member. He felt his cock brace against the swell that was about to storm through it. Within his body, a dam broke and a mighty river of spunk was unleashed. At first, Diamond seemed oblivious to the charge coming at her, except a moment later Pablo realized that not only was she expecting it, but she was inciting it as well. Her grip tightened around his cock, as did her lips.

Pablo's first wad of jizz shot into Diamond's mouth, prodding his niece into resuming her rapid actions. His niece swallowed all of it, gripping at the large cock within her hands as a farmer might clench a cow's udder. Energetically, she began milking even more steamy spunk out of him. All of this she sucked into her mouth, collecting it until it pooled and threatened to burst out from between her lips, before she gulped it all down.

Pablo convulsed from the pleasure overwhelming his lower half. He hadn't realized how loud he was getting until Sheila's hand clamped over his mouth. Her fingers sank in past his lips. The sensation of fingers in his mouth was just too weird for him. The man shook his head to dislodge them, and so the girl aimed a fat nipple into his mouth instead.

His reckless niece kept stroking him, kept sucking away at him, until everything that could be expelled was licked away and gone. Still, she kept on going. It took her several long moments to realize that while Pablo's cock had withered in size and was not as firm as it had been, it was still plenty engorged and stiff enough to ride.