The House on Main Street Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried reaching down to grab head and somehow signal for her to be gentle with me but every time my hand touched her crystal fox fur hat it just quivered over the fur and stroked her head like she were a fluffy pet lapping at a bowl of milk. She was keeping her word and wasn't going to release me from her mouth until she had fucked me so hard that the ache she gave me would never go away. By now I had pulled the Mongolian fur coat over my face and was yelling into it as the old woman kept going down on me, sucking me and clutching my skin with a force that both hurt and threw me well beyond any pleasure I had ever felt before. And to my surprise I was still cumming.

The smell of the musty perfume and the strength with which the old woman feasted on my cock left me a bit delirious and it took me a while to notice that she had eased up on me, using more the flex of her tongue than the firmness of her gums to wind down our lovemaking. As soon as I had felt the throbbing in my penis subside to a level that allowed me to think clearly I reached down, grabbed the back of her fox-covered head, and pushed her down over my shaft so that the head of my penis bumped against the back of her throat. I could have sworn I felt her giggle onto my corona as my hand held her firmly in place. She swayed her head back and forth slightly over me and gave me a few last sucks to clean out the last of my cum before she tilted her head out of her hat, leaving me clutching it and pushing it over my crotch almost hoping that I could spontaneously start ejaculating again.

I was too busy recuperating to notice that she had put her teeth back in and had gotten dressed, the crystal fox fox piled safely back on the bed again.

"I do believe you enjoyed that," she grinned, the wrinkles around her mouth suddenly looking quite alluring.

"Yes, ma'am," I said, the Mongolian fur coat now down over my belly. "Very much, ma'am."

"You are a sweet lad for saying so." She went to her dresser and reapplied her lipstick as she spoke. "I have not needed or given such a good fucking in a long time. It was nice to see that I still had it in me. I hope I did not hurt you."

"To be honest, ma'am, I am still aching so much that I am not sure if I need to do that all over or never again."

She smiled as I stood up and tried to hide behind the curly fur coat.

"I think you need to do that again. In fact, I think you need to come and do a night shoot of my house before I can put the house on the market. But I have a couple of conditions you will need to follow."

"Conditions?," I asked.

She bent over and picked up the silver fox coat I had been laying on, folded it over and stood in front of me, pressing the dark fur into the fluffy curls I was hiding behind.

"We can talk about them when you come over next week," she said, lifting the silver fox up and flopping it into my arms, the weight of the two coats both impressive and delicious as I tried my best to hold onto them as the pelts slid over top of each other and against my skin.

"For now," she said as she walked towards the bedroom door, "I will let you hang up the rest of my babies for me."

She stopped at the threshold and turned to face me.

"And when you decide which one you are going to use to jerk off with before you leave, I only ask that you do not get any of that sweet honey of yours on the coat," she said with a devilish glint in her eyes, "and that you leave the door open so I can hear you cum again."

12