The House on Moore Street

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After wiping her eyes and nose again Evie took a deep breath, nodded, and answered, "Uh huh. He told Charlotte she'd have to keep her mouth shut, or her ass would be back on the streets of that hick town he found her in, and she'd have nothing when his lawyers got through with her. Charlotte surprised me though. She hadn't said a word to me or in my presence since her husband had caught us the day before, and had been pretty contrite about the whole thing I thought. I guess she'd just had enough of his bullying, because she stood up and told her husband he could do whatever the hell he wanted because she wasn't going to knuckle under to his threats. She told him fuck you, she had her own lawyers, and she'd fight him and start her own rumors, ruin his career if he tried to hurt either Becca or me."

"Wow, pretty ballsy woman huh?" Susan commented.

"Yeah, she was, but it didn't do any good. The Dean just told Charlotte to shut up and sit her lying cheating ass back down, that whether or not anyone got hurt was up to us. He said if Becca and I left school that would be the end of it. Otherwise, he'd do whatever it took to ruin us, and it wouldn't matter what happened to him because all the sordid details would be out anyway. Then he said something about a pre-nup and Charlotte sat down."

"Must have been a pretty significant document if he could hold it over her head like that," Susan commented.

Evie nodded her agreement then went on, "Once Charlotte sat down the bastard knew he'd won. He leaned back in his chair looking all smug; the fucker actually gloated. He said we disgusted him, but was willing to let us move on without creating a scandal. Repeating the ultimatum, he asked what it was going to be, me and Becca leaving the college, or the indignity of a scandal?"

Susan felt terrible for her cousin, saying sympathetically, "Poor baby, what you had to go through."

The Voice inside Susan's head, the Presence sang melodically, again gospel-like, "It's been a long time, too long, but the time is right, the time is now."

Lost in her thoughts, Evie didn't reply to her cousin's heartfelt comments, but Susan saw tears running down her cheeks again. After wiping her eyes and cheeks with another tissue, Evie said, "I still say we did nothing wrong. So what we were having sex, we were three women in love weren't we? But that's all over now isn't it? Becca took the job in Minnesota, and Charlotte stayed with her husband, at least for now. You know the rest...after all, I'm here aren't I?"

The Presence urged emphatically, "Now, the time is now. Go to Evie."

Rising from the sofa, Susan walked over and knelt on the floor at her cousin's feet. Hugging the younger woman, holding her tight she said, "And you're quite welcome to be here Evie. I'm so pleased you came to live here."

They parted, hands still on one another's arms, staring into each other's eyes. After several long seconds, Evie leaned forward, hesitated, their eyes still locked.

Susan, looking into her cousin's eyes saw the need there, the need for sympathy, the need for a compassionate touch, the need for understanding and love. Suddenly Susan realized she very much wanted to provide these things and leaned towards Evie until their lips met. At first, their kiss was tentative, but they quickly fell into a passionate embrace, their arms wrapping around and holding onto each other tightly as they kissed more enthusiastically.

The Voice Susan had heard so many times the past few days commented with only an extended and satisfied, "Yes!" Even though the Presence would always watch over her, it would be a long time before Susan would hear the Voice again.

Even though the last few days felt like they were leading to this moment, Susan had never intended on anything happening between them, despite the fact she'd somehow felt compelled to do it. Doing something like this with her cousin was absolutely unexpected, and she was shocked with herself. Nonetheless, she was also thrilled by what was happening with Evie, albeit timidly so.

Their lips parted and again they stared into each other's eyes lovingly, as they held on to one another. In a whisper, Susan began, "I've never..."

Evie placed two fingers over her cousin's lips silencing her. "Shhhh," she said equally as softly, "I know."

The younger woman leaned in and they kissed again. With their lips pressed together, Evie's tongue licked against Susan's lips. When she felt the tip of Susan's tongue touching hers, their tongues twisted together in a passionate, but yet soulfully incestuous kiss.

Once again, their lips parted and they sat for a moment or two looking deeply into each other's eyes. Holding her cousin's gaze, Evie's hands went to the sides of the long tee shirt Susan was wearing and began to tug it upwards. Susan raised her arms above her head and rose up some onto her knees, since the back of the tee shirt was trapped underneath her, trapped between her bottom and her legs. Throughout the process of pulling the shirt off, except when the tee shirt covered Susan's head, the two women held each other's eyes.

Dropping the shirt onto the floor, Evie placed her hands on Susan's sides, breast high. As they kissed once more, Evie pulled her hands towards her, pressing the heels of her palms lightly against the sides of her older cousin's breasts, pushing them together. With their lips pressed against one another and their tongues entwined, Evie rotated her hands and rubbed her thumbs over Susan's already hard nipples, then gently squeezed her breasts.

Susan moaned into Evie's mouth as the girl's fingers moved over her nipples and squeezed her tits. She could feel her hard nipples and aroused areolas pressing against her cousin's palms as the girl kneaded her flesh. It felt wonderful having someone touch her, it had been much too long, and Susan was delighted it was Evie.

Evie slid her hands off Susan's breasts and back around her so they could hug as they kissed. In her short life, Evie had made love with more than a half dozen women, but had never felt a thrill as she did at this moment, kissing her older cousin. Emotionally, and physically, Evie felt as if she were some place she'd never been before, with someone she unquestionably wanted to be there with.

In the last seconds of their kiss, Susan's hands went to the hem of the tank top Evie was wearing and pulled it up. Their lips and tongues stayed together until they had to part, so Susan could pull the top over Evie's head. Tossing the shirt over her left shoulder, Susan leaned inwards again as the two women resumed their kiss.

As they kissed, Evie had her arms around Susan's neck, and her cousin's hands went to Evie's tiny breasts. Although she liked her small breasts, sometimes she was a little self-conscious about how small they were, most particularly when she made love with someone, male or female, the first time. Yet tonight she didn't feel like that, tonight she felt comfortable about the way she looked.

Susan loved the younger woman's breasts. Although hers were by no means big, she wished they were a little smaller. Her fingers caressed the soft flesh of Evie's tits and felt when the nipples hardened under her touch. She marveled at how when the girl's nipples became erect, her tiny breast mounds also swelled and puffed up. When she gently pinched Evie's nipples, she could feel the metal studs her cousin wore through them, and was pleased when the girl moaned into her mouth as she played with the pierced nubs.

Breaking their kiss, Evie suddenly stood and pulled Susan to her feet with her. They embraced and kissed for several long moments, their hands caressing one another's back and ass. When they parted, Evie pulled her older cousin over to the sofa by the hand, and asked her to sit.

When Susan sat, Evie knelt over her, straddling the seated woman's lap. Wrapping her arms around Susan's neck, caressing the nape of her neck, Evie stared deeply into her cousin's eyes before kissing her again. As the women's lips pressed together and their tongues met once more, Evie felt Susan place her hands at her waist and begin to caress her hips and thighs. Evie rotated and thrust her hips back and forth, slowly and sensually grinding her crotch against Susan, as their tongues lovingly battled one another. Susan's hands moved back to her cousin's breasts so she could feel the small, firm mounds as they kissed. Every so often Evie would rise up and rub her breasts against Susan's, or she'd sit back and play with her cousin's nipples as they stared passionately into one another's eyes. This would continue until one or the other would pull the other to them, their lips meeting, the kissing, and touching starting all over again.

For the better part of an hour, the couple petted and made out, before Evie slid off Susan's lap and knelt on the floor. Looking up, she asked her cousin to slide down, place her ass on the front edge of the cushion, and lay back. Kneeling between Susan's already widely spread thighs Evie leaned in and caressed the older woman's panty clad hips. She kissed the other woman's belly just above the panty line, then moved up, kissing, licking, and nibbling her way to Susan's breasts. Just before her mouth reached its goal, her hands cupped and gently kneaded the firm orbs. The young brunette dragged her tongue from between Susan's breasts, up and over the right nipple.

Susan had not had many lovers in her twenty-eight years, maybe five or six. All had been male, and while she had enjoyed sex with most of them, in particular Tom Morris, none had touched her, reached her in any way near to how her cousin was able. The way Evie kissed her lips, the way she touched, nibbled, and kissed her body, made Susan tingle and feel so alive. When the younger woman began to play with one nipple, as she took the other between her lips and nursed on it, Susan felt something she'd never experienced before run through her body to its very core, then shoot down to her clit. Her little man throbbed, pulse-like as Evie moved back and forth, paying exquisite attention to her breasts. The feeling between her legs ebbed when Evie took her mouth away, but it was only a brief disappointment.

The younger woman licked and kissed her way over to Susan's other nipple and made love to it as she had the first. She really liked the way her cousin's nipples responded to her oral efforts and caressing touches. She loved the way they stood up proudly, and the way Susan's areolas rose up as she sucked and played with her tits. As her tongue moved over the crinkled areolas, she could feel as the tip rode over the 'hills and valleys' of the wrinkled flesh.

When her cousin placed her mouth over her left nipple and her fingers back on the right, the throbbing in Susan's clit resumed, and she felt her pussy contract, pushing out a little more natural lube. She could feel how wet she was without actually touching herself, and felt as droplets of nectar ran from her pussy down over her asshole. Regardless of what she'd thought before, at no time in the past could she ever remember being as aroused as she was at this moment.

From one nipple to the other Evie moved paying oral homage to each, as she played with the other. She was aware of how excited Susan was, and how much she was enjoying the nipple play, but after a while, it was time to move on.

Susan was in rapture with the attention her nipples were receiving, and groaned in disappointment when Evie stopped and moved away. Opening her eyes, Susan looked down as the younger woman licked, kissed, and nibbled her way back down her body, and watched as the girl's tongue licked around and over her navel. Wide-eyed, she stared as Evie moved down between her legs and pressed her face into the crotch of her panties. She could feel the girl's nose pressing against her little man, and wondered if Evie could feel it throbbing as she could. Catching her by surprise was the incredible feeling she experienced when the younger woman pressed her open mouth against the crotch panel and blew against it. Susan could feel Evie's warm breath caressing her sensitive flesh through the material of her panties. Involuntarily, when Evie blew against her crotch, her muscles contracted and more natural lube leaked from her hole.

Her nose and mouth pressed against Susan's panty covered pussy, Evie could feel how wet her cousin was by the way the material moved against the flesh underneath. She held her mouth tight to Susan's crotch as she blew against it, then flicked her tongue over the woman's material clad sex several times. Evie repeated blowing against Susan's pussy three or four times more, then sat back, hooked her fingers into the sides of Susan's panties, and tugged them down.

Susan lifted her hips so Evie could pull her panties down, watching as the girl dragged the garment down her legs and off over her feet. Amazed, she watched as Evie sat back on her haunches, carefully balled the panties so the inside of the crotch panel was on top, and then pressed them to her face. The sight of Evie kneeling between her spread legs, eyes closed, as she held Susan's what had to be wet and aromatic panties to her face, inhaling her scent, astounded her. It was probably the most erotic thing Susan had ever witnessed.

Twice taking as deep a breath as she could, Evie took in the aroma of her cousin's pussy and reveled in the bouquet. Uttering a long, "Hmmm," she dragged the damp panties down over her lips and chin, then raising her head, rubbed them down over her throat. Evie dragged the panties down over her upper chest, then over her tiny breasts before dropping the garment to the floor. Opening her eyes, she looked at her cousin and leaned forward.

Susan could only describe the look Evie gave her as one of pure lust. She could actually see the emotion in the younger woman's eyes and on her face as Evie leaned in and pressed her mouth against her pussy. Susan enjoyed oral sex immensely, both giving and receiving, and had been eaten many times, or at least until now thought she'd been eaten. No one, including Tom, who she thought of as an excellent pussy eater, had ever gone down on her as her cousin was now doing.

Evie held her nose wedged against the older woman's clit as she moved the flat of her tongue over Susan's lips, occasionally dipping it into her hole. She licked at her cousin's lips and hole a long time before moving up and licking around Susan's clit. Using her fingers to expose the sensitive nub, Evie's tongue fluttered over it, before moving down and into her hole again. For the first time since pressing her mouth against her cousin's pussy, Evie opened her eyes and looked up at her.

Susan sat with her hands resting on top of her thighs, arms tight, rigid almost. Her teeth were gnashed together as she sucked in irregular breaths, and stared down with passion filled eyes at the woman kneeling between her legs. Her head twitched slightly this way then that as Evie's tongue assaulted her clit and lips. The young girl knew how to eat pussy that was for sure, and did it just as Susan liked. The girl's tongue flicked at her clit, and then she lightly sucked it, before releasing the organ and running her tongue back through her lips and into her hole again.

Pleased her cousin was enjoying her efforts, Evie contently licked away at Susan's pussy wanting to do the best job she'd ever done. This was saying a lot because without exception, every woman Evie had ever gone down on was impressed, and complimented her on how well she had done. Evie always put everything she had into oral sex and absolutely loved eating pussy, and in spite of being bisexual, liked nothing better. Licking at Susan's clit, she moved her hands under the seated woman's thighs and placed them just behind her knees. Lifting her cousin's legs, Evie held Susan's gaze as long as she could as her tongue moved from her clit, down over and between her lips, into her pussy, down over the taint, then over and around her asshole.

Susan was in heaven. She loved her asshole being eaten, but seldom was able to have it done. One or two of her former lovers had done it, but not often enough for her liking. Tom did it every time they made love and she reciprocated, but it was nothing like the way Evie was eating her. She looked down at the top of Evie's head moving, nodding-like, between her legs as the girl's tongue moved over and around her asshole. Susan was very much into the moment, savoring the feeling of Evie's tongue moving over her anus, when unexpectedly the girl drilled the tip of her tongue into her hole, and Susan suddenly and unexpectedly came.

Evie felt when Susan's asshole clamped down on her tongue, and was surprised by the suddenness and intensity of the unexpected orgasm. When her cousin's orgasm hit, Evie did her best to keep her tongue moving over, around, and into Susan's asshole, as her fingers rubbed either side of the older woman's clit.

Susan's orgasm was brief, but intense. When the final wave of her climax ebbed, she felt Evie lowering her feet back to the floor. Opening her eyes a few moments later, she saw Evie still kneeling between her spread legs, resting her chin on her arms that lay across the tops of Susan's thighs. The point of her cousin's chin rested scant millimeters above her still open, puffy, and very wet pussy. "That was incredible," she said to the younger girl, amazed she'd cum from having her asshole eaten.

Smiling demurely Evie replied, "Thank you. But you cumming like that surprised me, it came on so fast, so unexpectedly."

"I know," Susan commented as she breathed deeply, trying to catch her breath. Once she had, she sat up and pulled Evie, still kneeling between her legs, up to her and kissed the young brunette. When they parted, Susan said, "I want to do you now."

Evie was delighted by the offer, but said," You don't have to."

"I know, but I want to," Susan whispered, then kissed Evie's mouth once more.

Lips separating after their kiss, they peered into each other's eyes for a few moments, and then Evie smiled, almost demurely, and nodded.

Susan slipped off the sofa onto her knees as Evie stood. Reaching out, Susan hooked her thumbs into the waistband of Evie's shorts, pulling them down and tossing them aside after the younger woman stepped out of them. Wrapping her arms around Evie's waist, she hugged the girl tightly. Her hands cupped the cheeks of Evie's ass and squeezed them, as her lips kissed the standing woman's belly. She held tight, hands kneading, fingertips resting along the girl's ass crack before letting go. Sitting back on her heels, she looked up at Evie, patted the sofa cushion saying, "Sit for me."

Evie sat much as Susan had on the sofa; her ass right on the front edge of the cushion, laying back with her legs spread wide. Susan placed a hand on the inside of each of Evie's thighs just above the knee. Sliding her hands slowly upward, the older woman's fingers caressed the soft, smooth, supple flesh as her thumbs rubbed back and forth.

Susan's caressing hands felt wonderful and Evie watched as her cousin rubbed her legs for a bit, then as she leaned in and kissed her high on the inside of her left thigh. The soft warmth of Susan's lips sent a thrill straight to Evie's crotch, and she closed her eyes, pursed her lips, and quietly moaned. She was relaxed, lying back enjoying the touch of Susan's hands and lips on her when suddenly they were gone. Opening her eyes, she saw her cousin just kneeling there, looking between her legs. At first, Evie thought Susan might have reconsidered, but studying the kneeling woman's face, she saw no uncertainty, no doubt there. Instead, it was clear Susan wasn't deciding whether she wanted to go through with this, but rather she just wanted to look, and Evie was delighted to let her.

1...89101112...14