The House Painter

Story Info
The Latino house painter gets a bonus for his work.
4.3k words
4.15
40.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okayjack
okayjack
656 Followers

I am blessed with a hot wife who has a body that men die to touch, including me. We are happily married and have been friends since high school although we both married others the first time around. We have a wonderful sex life and have had many steamy adventures, most of which we have done together.

First, perhaps I should tell you a bit about her. She is 5 ft, 4 inches tall, weighs about 118 and has incredible 38DD breasts on a very petite frame. She has long, slender and very shapely legs. She is brunette with dark hair and even darker, piercing eyes. She is what I consider to be a classic (think Audrey Hepburn) looking woman and always dresses to accent her "assets" even when we are going to a black-tie affair. Sexy, smart...maybe even smartass, quick witted and fun with a great sense of humor, all would describe her rolled up into one petite and hot little package.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention that she is the closest thing to a nympho I have ever known. She can climax over and over and never seems to tire when having sex. That makes her lovers feel like they are the mightiest and most virile man on the planet, but she is gifted with a high libido and loves sex with a variety of lovers.

Last summer we decided it was time to do some interior painting at our house. Friends of ours recommended Carlos the Painter. He is a Hispanic man who, by any standard, is a nice looking fellow. He is about 5 ft, 9 inches tall, has caramel colored brown/tan skin, dark eyes and a fit physique. He is also very charming with his Latino accent and good looks. No wonder housewives hire him to do painting around the house. And he has a lot of shall we say, "repeat "customers.

I arranged for him to come to the house on a Saturday afternoon, so we could both meet him. He was polite, charming and very professional. We showed him the rooms we wanted to paint, and we discussed colors and how long it would take to finish. He said he could have it done in about 5 days and could start as soon as we picked the paint colors.

Knowing that I would not be able to be at the house while he was painting it was important that Maggie be comfortable with him. After all, when you let someone in your house with their crew, you must have a high level of trust and confidence in them. Carlos bred confidence and professionalism so once he left, we agreed to his price (very reasonable) and the start date.

Maggie asked me if I wanted to go with her to pick out the paint colors. I told her that I was too busy and because she has such impeccable taste, I trusted her to choose the best colors for the rooms we wanted to paint. She told me she might ask Carlos to meet her at Home Depot to ensure that she picked the right type of interior paint. Although I said nothing at the time, I thought that Maggie might have more in mind than painting the rooms.

A couple of days later Maggie went to Home Depot where she met Carlos and they selected the paint colors for each of the five rooms to be painted. Maggie wore tight jeans and a long sleeved, tight cotton tee shirt which showed off her lovely and large breasts. She never wears a bra so any blast of cold air or a brush of a hand near her breasts always resulted in very erect nipples, easily visible through her clothes.

That evening she told me she thought Carlos was flirting with her. I suspect it was the other way around, but I asked her if she felt uncomfortable with him and she assured me that she had everything under control. She always knows exactly what she is doing.

The following week Carlos showed up promptly Monday morning and Maggie and I had moved some of the furniture around to make it easier to access the walls. He had a crew of two additional helpers and they were polite and efficient but apparently did not speak much English. I got Carlos and his crew started and left for the office while Maggie, attired in shorts and a cotton tee, directed them until they started painting.

When I returned from the office later that afternoon, I found that the dining room had been entirely painted and they had already started on the living room. Furniture was covered well but the drop cloths had been removed and folded and placed outside on the deck. When I asked Maggie how they did and if she was pleased, she assured me they were first class and she was very pleased. She left it at that, but I could tell that she was already plotting something erotic although I was not sure what with a crew of three men in the house. That is just not her style, especially with me not in attendance.

The week seemed to fly by and clearly Maggie was getting along well with Carlos. Each day she chose a different outfit and each day she showed a little more skin than the previous day. She is so devious.

By Thursday evening the house was looking great and the painting crew was almost done. Maggie was delighted with their work and kept me informed (in general) about their progress during the week. After a couple of drinks on that evening Maggie smiled that sexy grin and I knew something was up. She asked if we could talk. Well, of course, we always talk, especially about anything to do with sex or "fantasy adventures."

She told me she was attracted to Carlos and wanted to know if I might be up for a little sexy adventure. Of course, I said yes and asked what she had in mind. She asked me if I had to work on Friday. I told her my schedule was flexible and, again, asked what she was thinking. Finally, she got around to her plan.

She told me that she had been teasing Carlos all week with looks down her blouse or a peak into her shorts without panties. She rarely does this. And while she did her Southern woman tease, she was afraid that because of the cultural differences and the fact that Maggie was a client might make it difficult for Carlos to go along with her little plan. She also thought he was a bit shy although he did seem to "warm up" to her rather obvious advances throughout the week.

Because she felt Carlos was shy she was intrigued with the idea of seducing him. She had never done anything like this before but had decided to try this as it was something totally different from anything she had ever done. In most of our adventures, I had things set up or it was well known in advance of the meeting, exactly what was going to happen. However, in this case, it was less than certain that Carlos would respond to her advances. After all, he was married with two small children and he always tried to maintain a professional attitude in the interest of keeping his business thriving.

When I asked her to provide additional details she had an evil grin on her face. She finally confessed that she had asked Carlos to come to the house without his crew on Friday. He smiled and agreed to do so when asked. Now to complete the plan and make sure to include me, which we always try to do, she wanted me to conceal my car and hide in the closet when she seduced him. Of course, I had an immediate erection and we set about the making the final plans for the Friday Fuckfest.

I set up the video camera and tripod in the closet in the guest room as she decided it would be easier to get him in the guest room bed than the master bedroom. We also agreed on the "safe" word which we always had in case Maggie felt any weirdness at all with any of her lovers.

We went to bed that evening and agreed to withhold our lovemaking until Friday afternoon after Carlos had departed. She was always so hot and horny after one of her extracurricular sessions. She also wanted to be super-horny when she seduced her unsuspecting prey.

I got up early and moved the car two streets over so the garage would have a space where I usually parked my car. Then I set up the camera and made sure that I had charged and extra batteries for the videocam. Knowing Maggie, I thought it might last a while and I did not want to miss a minute of the action.

Carlos showed up precisely at 9 AM as he had all week and he came alone as requested. He rang the doorbell and Maggie went to the door probably already wet and answered it with a sexy smile and her black negligee under her red silk robe tied with a black sash. She had even found a pair of sexy "fuck me" slippers. I have no idea where she comes up with these sexy items, but she does spend a fair amount of time shopping at Victoria's Secret.

She started by inviting Carlos to have a cup of coffee and he accepted. He drank his coffee nervously before finally asking Maggie if I was at work. She assured him that I was and they were alone. Once they finished the coffee, she invited him to check out the remaining work on the main level of the house. Once done, she told him she wanted him to give her an estimate on a couple of rooms upstairs.

She made it a point to climb the stairs ahead of Carlos carefully pulling up the front and back of the robe to insure she did not fall going up the stairs. Of course, that showed a lot of lovely, tanned legs to the trailing and drooling Carlos. Maggie smiled as she climbed the stairs and entered the guest room.

I was well concealed in the closet with just a crack in the door. He had no idea. Maggie pretended to be interested in having him paint the room but as she moved to the windows, she dropped the robe onto the floor leaving her lovely legs and a lot of her cute little butt exposed to Carlos. She was coy and sexy as she asked, "What color do you think would be best in this guest room, Carlos?"

He smiled and moved towards her. He said, "Well, it should be a hot color, don't you think?" He was right behind her and you could tell that he was aching to touch her.

She turned around and moved into him. She reached for his crotch and found a semi-erect cock as she leaned into him searching for his lips. He responded by leaning down and grabbing Maggie's ass and kissing her deeply. Game on!!

They kissed deeply without a word between them. Maggie, clearly the aggressor, rubbed his cock vigorously through his jeans. He quickly found her big breasts and rubbed them through the silky fabric. They were almost desperate to get their clothes off and Carlos wasted no time getting his shirt off revealing a hairless and muscular chest and completely unblemished caramel skin. Maggie gripped his back with her manicured nails and then moved to his belt buckle. She grappled with it for a moment before he finally helped her get it open, so he could drop his jeans to the floor. He was wearing black, cotton bikini briefs and judging by the bulge in his briefs, he had some impressive equipment which Maggie would soon discover.

Neither Maggie nor I had any experience with Hispanic men, so we had no idea what kind of package he might be packing. While Maggie was trying to get his briefs off he was working on the straps of her negligee and soon it dropped to the floor leaving her incredible naked body fully exposed to her new lover.

When she finally got the briefs over his protruding cock, it sprang to life and to her surprise and mine, it was long, hard and thick. It was also a dark brown color and his thick, black pubic hair made his cock look almost menacing to me, but it did not deter Maggie who was likely already dripping wet.

She maneuvered him around to the bed and pushed him gently to a sitting position on the bed. This left his mouth right at nipple level and he quickly took her right nipple into his mouth using his teeth to bite gently and make Maggie wiggle with pain and pleasure. He grabbed her ass and pulled her to him while sucking half of her breast into his eager mouth.

Maggie responded to his somewhat aggressive touch and grabbed the back of his head urging him on and acknowledging her horny state of mind (and body). He switched breasts and gave his aggressive mouth to her left breast causing Maggie to audibly gasp and groan. Clearly, she was enjoying his efforts and thankfully, I had enough presence of mind to turn on the camera and adjust the angle to capture all the very steamy action.

Suddenly Maggie dropped to her knees and grabbed his impressive cock with her petite hand. Her fingers did not touch as she gripped him tightly and started stroking his cock, while licking her lips and preparing to deep throat his large cock. I am no expert on cock size, but I guessed it was about 9 inches and impressively thick. He was circumcised, and his cockhead was large and shaped like a military helmet. Maggie stuck her tongue out and twirled it around the head teasing him mercilessly knowing that I was watching. She is an exhibitionist and loves to perform.

Soon she was taking more and more of his cock in her throat and before long she had it all deep in her throat. She constantly amazes me with her ability to deep throat any cock no matter the size. And she does go for it and loves sucking cock. She likes to get her target sloppy wet with saliva and when she is really into it, she sometimes spits or drools on the cock while looking into her lover's eyes. It is so sexy and usually sends her lovers over the edge. I do love the "nasty" side of my sexy wife.

Carlos rolled his head back and laid down on the bed with Maggie never letting go of his cock, which was standing impressively straight into the air with Maggie stroking it to full hardness and length. He was able to mutter something in Spanish. "Madre de Dios, más por favor." (Mother of God, more please.)

After sucking his cock for five minutes or so, Maggie needed some hard cock. She moved up from her kneeling position and climbed on to Carlos and the bed. With his legs hanging off the bed his cock looked impressive as Maggie moved her body into position. She moved her dark, hairy pussy right over his cock pausing long enough to look down at it before he entered her. She spread her labia with one hand as Carlos grabbed the base of his cock and lined it up with her dripping vagina. Maggie moved, slowly at first, and then slid down fully on to the waiting cock. She was soon impaled with his cock, buried to the hilt and loving it.

As Maggie began moving, slowly at first, Carlos started pushing up with his hips. Soon they established a fucking rhythm as if they had been rehearsing for years. It was a sight to behold as Maggie got into full slut mode and was bouncing energetically on his large cock. Carlos was moaning and groaning on the bed and Maggie's eyes were closed as she had orgasm after orgasm. She loves to be on top, so she can control the pace and depth and I watched eagerly as she took every inch deep inside her sexy pussy. It seemed like she never stopped climaxing and soon Carlos announced that he needed to cum. Maggie never said a word but rather increased her pace while jamming her pussy as deep as possible.

Soon Carlos exploded, raising his hips up to deposit every bit of his large load into Maggie's womb. She loved it climaxing again twice before Carlos finished spewing his load into Maggie.

As she slowed to a stop, Maggie reveled in the feeling of having the hard cock slowly deflating inside her. There were deep sighs of passion and relief as they had both satiated their desires, at least for the moment. Maggie soon flopped down onto the heaving chest of her first Hispanic lover. Neither of them spoke as they recovered from their intense session. I left the camera on not wanting to miss a moment and knowing that when I played it back, Maggie and I would enjoy the moment for a second time.

My cock was raging and I could hardly contain myself after watching the steamy exhibition. Maggie is so sexy and when she releases her inner slut, she is an incredible woman and unlike anyone I have ever known. We are so lucky to be together and have the loving and adventurous relationship we do. I love sharing moments like this with Maggie and while she gets into the moment, she always knows that I am there watching, enjoying and eager to feel that hot, freshly fucked pussy as soon as her lover leaves.

Finally, Maggie rolled off Carlos and neither spoke a word. No words were necessary after these two strangers and just put on an incredibly sexy erotic show. Maggie left her leg draped over the muscular leg of Carlos maintaining contact with him. Even limp his cock was impressive and I was certain Maggie would have to have a little more action before he departed. It was all I could do to stay quiet and in the closet with my aching cock.

The lovers slowly recovered and I was curious to see who would make the first move. Not surprisingly, Maggie moved her hand to the flaccid cock beside her. She gripped it lightly and started stroking slowly. Carlos responded by reaching for her sensitive nipple and he rolled it lightly between his fingers. Maggie responded by moving her cute little butt closer to the body beside her. She pushed her sopping pussy up against his leg encouraging him to continue his work on her nipple.

Within two minutes Maggie was hot and horny and needed hard cock. She continued to stroke the cock of her lover until it began to return to its former glory. Carlos continued to expertly manipulate her nipples moving from one to the other as it was obvious Maggie was getting more and more horny as he did.

Maggie rolled to her left and moved down Carlos's body. She loves the taste of her own love offerings on a hard cock, so her actions did not surprise me. She took Carlos in her mouth and quickly deep throated him urging his cock to full attention. It did not take long until he was hard and fully engaged in Maggie's excellent blow job.

While Maggie loves to take a cock to conclusion, I knew she needed more hard cock inside her and she did not disappoint. She rolled to her right and pulled Carlos over on top of her. He moved over Maggie as she spread her labia making it a ready target for the impressive cock above her. Carlos grabbed his cock and muttered something in Spanish. "Esta polla es para puta." (This cock is for you slut.) And with that he plunged his cock all the way to the hilt into the hot, waiting pussy below him. Maggie responded by throwing her legs up in the air in a giant "Y" position with her toes already curled in the early throes of an orgasm. Before long she was groaning and urging Carlos on as she grabbed his butt with both hands pulling him as deep as possible inside her.

Soon they were fully engaged in a furious almost desperate act of erotic coupling. Carlos seemed intent on proving something to himself or to Maggie. And once she starts, Maggie is literally insatiable, climaxing over and over seemingly with increasing intensity each time. Carlos responded by folding her legs up over her shoulders and Maggie never missed a beat as Carlos pounded deep inside of her. Carlos grabbed her left breast and squeezed it viciously as Maggie grunted, groaned and climaxed again. They fucked in that position for several minutes as the video camera rolled capturing all the action.

Suddenly Carlos pulled out and flipped Maggie over on to her knees. She knew exactly what he wanted and pushed her cute little ass high in the air while spreading her legs wide. Carlos lined up his throbbing cock and inserted it deep into her sopping wet pussy. He plunged to the depths of womb as Maggie pushed back hard urging him to fuck her harder...and he did pounding her furiously.

I could tell Carlos was close to a climax after Maggie had climaxed too many times to count. Maybe I would do that while watching the videotape. Carlos stuck his index finger into Maggie's rectal sphincter and pushed it deep. Maggie's ass gets wet when she is aroused and he took advantage of the unique state of arousal.

Maggie reached between her legs stimulating her clitoris as Carlos penetrated both of her cavities. Despite his obvious need to cum, Carlos suddenly pulled out of Maggie and lined his cock up with her waiting ass. He pushed his large cock head into her rectum and Maggie pushed back eagerly. She loves anal and later told me she was hoping Carlos would discover that desire.

okayjack
okayjack
656 Followers
12