The House Party

Story Info
A fun filled night at a local house party.
2.6k words
4.07
55.2k
39
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You may have read about some of the sexy adventures my wife and I have experienced. Here's another one for you.

We are swingers. Now, we don't live the lifestyle 24/7 like some do. We have job and family responsibilities to take care of as well. But if we were wealthy, I have no doubt we'd be spending a lot more time naked. On occasion, however, we like to treat ourselves. There is a House Party in our town that has an event every weekend. We have gone several times and had fun each time we've gone. Sometimes we'll play with other couples and sometimes we don't. But we always enjoy mingling with like-minded adults. This party also limits the number of single men who can attend at one time. This helps to eliminate bad behavior, and prevents it from becoming a "sausage-fest". Generally, there are about 40 couples and about 10-15 single males in attendance on any given weekend.

Last Saturday my wife and I decided to go to the party. I picked out an outfit for my wife that I felt was very sexy and even a little slutty. The "top" was actually a beach cover-up that was mesh with a zipper running up the front. In front, it ended just above her crotch and in back it came down to mid-thigh. Paired with a pair of blue panties and some short shorts, it exposed her nipples through the mesh and framed her pussy beautifully. I knew the shorts wouldn't last long once we got to the party so her panties would be on display for all to see.

"I wanna act slutty for you tonight", she told me as we drove to the party location.

I told her that I would love that and she was free to be as slutty as she liked.

We arrived and paid our admission fee. We had brought our own bottle (they provided mixers) and I went off to fix her a drink. By the time I returned, Tina (my wife) was talking with a tall black man. They had flirted at previous parties but never played with other. I handed Tina the drink and she excused herself so we could mingle a little bit. She promised to catch up to him later. As we walked away, she whispered in my ear that she planned on sucking and fucking every guy who showed an interest in her. I replied that with the outfit she was wearing, she would be pretty busy all night. We wandered out by the pool, smiling and saying hi to people we knew and some we didn't.

This particular house party provided plastic totes for people to keep items in that they didn't want to carry around and we got one for our bottle. Tina also took off her shorts and shoes and put them in the tote as well. This left her with only her top and panties. She was incredibly sexy!

Tina sipped her drink and we moved over to the fire pit which doubled as a smoking area. We sat and it wasn't long before a man sat next to her and struck up a conversation with us. He introduced himself as Mark and complimented Tina on her choice of clothing. Tina told him that I had picked it out. Mark looked at me and gave me a thumbs up, then turned his attention back to Tina. Mark was a good looking white man, about 40-45 years old, and in decent shape. He was clean shaven and had a full head of hair. He and Tina flirted and chatted for a few minutes as I enjoyed the sexual tension building between them. After about 15 minutes or so, Tina glanced at me and then asked Mark if he'd like to join us somewhere a little more private. Mark immediately said yes and we headed towards one of the bedrooms.

We walked in and I closed the door. When I turned back, Tina and Mark were already kissing. Mark had his hands on Tina's ass and she had hers around his neck. They moved closer to the bed without breaking the kiss. I sat on a chair to one side to watch the show. Tina backed up against the bed, broke the kiss, and sat down. She looked up at Mark and her hands started to undo his belt Mark glanced at me, as if to seek approval. I smiled and waved him back towards my wife. He turned his attention to Tina as she extracted his cock from his pants. He was hardening nicely as she stroked him. She then leaned down and took him into her mouth.

Tina's oral skills are fantastic, and I knew exactly what Mark was feeling as she expertly brought him to full hardness in about a minute. Mark pulled Tina to her feet, unzipped the front of her top, completely exposing her tits, and bent down to take a nipple in his mouth. Tina continued to stroke his cock as her head went back and her eyes closed. The pleasure she was experiencing was written all over her face.

Mark guided her back onto the bed and knelt on the floor at the foot, between her knees. As he spread her legs, I could see a wet spot forming on her panties. Tina leaned back and watched as Mark pulled them to one side and began to lick her smooth, shaved pussy. Tina purred with pleasure and ran her hands through his hair, pulling him harder against her pussy. Mark lick and sucked and fingered her with a passion, stopping just before her orgasm. As he pulled away, Tina groaned in frustration. Her frustration was short lived as Mark stood up, spread her legs very wide and eased his cock slowly into her very wet pussy.

I had a perfect view as Mark stroked steadily in and out of Tina's pussy. I could see her wetness as it glistened along the shaft of his cock. Tina's moans told me that she was enjoying the feeling of his cock inside her. Mark kept a steady pace, not rushing but the feeling of pleasure were obviously growing stronger. Tina sensed that he was getting closer and she asked to get up.

As Mark released her legs and stepped back, Tina slid to her knees on the floor and took his cock back into her mouth. She swallowed as muck of his cock as she was able and expertly moved her fist up and down his length. I wasn't long before Mark began to moan. His body tensed up and he started to shoot his cum into Tina's mouth. I could see his balls jumping as she drained them. She took every drop into her mouth and swallowed it all.

Tina released his cock from her mouth and smiled at me. She stroked him slowly, taking care to lick up any drips that formed at the head of his cock as he came down from his peak. Once she was done, she zipped her top back up, kissed Mark on the cheek and thanked him. We then left the room, leaving him standing there with his pants around his ankles and a slowly deflating cock. We went to get Tina another drink and to look for her next play partner.

We chatted with a few couples and a few single males, but nobody seemed in the mood to play just yet. After about an hour, we ended up talking to a couple of guys who had come to the party together. They turned out to be cousins. One lived locally, and the other was visiting from Puerto Rico. They stood on either side of Tina and flirted and stroked whatever part of her they could reach. I could see that she was getting very turned on and suggested we go into one of the rooms. All of the private bedrooms were occupied by this time so we went into an open room that had no door. These rooms were for people who didn't mind others watching. Tina was never shy so that suited her just fine.

She wasted no time removing all her clothes and climbing onto the bed. The two guys, whose names I never caught, disrobed and climbed on with her. The one who was visiting truly surprised me. His cock was at least 9 inches long and thick, and he wasn't even fully hard yet. The guys lay on either side of Tina and sandwiched her between them. All of their hands and mouths were very busy, stroking, licking, and fondling each other. Tina moved onto her knees and started to suck on the huge cock of the visitor. His cousin moved behind Tina and positioned himself on his knees. He put on a condom and slid easily into my wife. He began to stroke in and out of her pussy with a forceful rhythm. He grabbed her hips and watched her devour his cousin.

After a few minutes, Tina said she just HAD to try the big cock in her hand. She put a condom on him, straddled him and eased herself down onto his cock which had grown to about 10 inches. She was only able to take him partway but she moved up and down steadily, moaning the whole time. I could tell when her orgasm washed over her as she began to shake.

Tina had attracted a small crowd of onlookers by this point. One of the women, who was sitting next to me, asked if she was my wife. I said that she was and the woman purred and told me that she hoped we could join her and her husband later. I assured her that we would make sure to seek them out.

When I looked back towards the bed, they had changed position again. Tina was on her knees again with the "horse cock" in her pussy and his cousin in her mouth. They had a rhythm going which saw them all cum within a minute of each other. As the two guys filled their condoms, people started to drift away. I felt great pride in my wife's abilities.

As the two guys started to dress, the black man she had been chatting with earlier stepped up. Before he could say anything, Tina unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. As she began to suck his cock, he removed his shirt and stepped out of his pants.

Within a few moments, she had sucked him to full hardness. She scooted back onto the bed and he moved swiftly between her legs. Tina pulled her knees back and he slid his ebony cock all the way inside her in one smooth thrust. A groan left Tina's throat and she clasped her feet behind his back.

"C'mon, fuck me", she panted in his ear. He began to pound his cock into her with more force.

"Oh yeah", she panted. "Fuck me. Fuck me".

Her lover kept up a steady pace, fucking her through a couple of orgasms. Soon, he told her that he was getting close to cumming.

Tina clasped her legs tighter around his back and said "Yeah. Fill me up. Cum in my pussy".

That was all he needed to hear. His thrusts became harder as he strove towards his own orgasm. He shoved his cock all the way to the hilt and held it there. He groaned very loudly as his cum flooded my wife's pussy. She joined him in his orgasm with one of her own as she felt him shooting deep inside her. They stayed locked together like that for a few minutes, riding the waves of pleasure. Finally, they relaxed and he moved off of her. I handed Tina a towel to wife the sweat from her face. She also wiped up some of the cum leaking from her swollen pussy, and said that she needed to clean up.

We made our way to the shower, Tina naked and me carrying her clothes. She stepped in and turned on the water. As she washed, I told her about the woman who I spoke to. Tina, being bi, thought a woman's touch would be nice. She asked me if I was attracted to the woman as well and I said that I was. Tina stepped from the shower and put her top back on. She chose to forgo the panties so I put them in my pocket. We walked out to find the couple.

I saw the woman by the fire pit and made our way there. We all introduced ourselves. The woman was named Brittany and her husband was Tim. Tina sat next to Brittany with Tim on the other side. I sat on Brittany's other side. We chatted and got to know each other. Brittany told Tina how sexy she was fucking those two men. I could see that there was an attraction between Tina and Brittany and suggested that we head off to play before it got to be too late. The four of us went into a bedroom and closed the door. Tim and I sat on the sidelines as Tina and Brittany began to undress each other.

Brittany was a shapely woman with very large tits. They were easily a 40DD. She also had shaved her pussy and I was looking forward to getting ahold of her as well. Brittany lay on the bed as Tina began to suck on her nipples. Tina moved hand to Brittany's pussy and remarked how wet she was. Brittany replied that watching Tina had made her wet. Tina moved between Brittany's legs and began to lick up the wetness flowing from her pussy. Brittany was a woman who seemed to orgasm easily because she started to moan and shake almost immediately. She grabbed Tina's head and held it to her pussy and several orgasms rolled over her. After a few minutes, she pushed Tina away and moved her into a 69 position with Tina on the bottom.

Brittany looked at Tim and me and said, "Why don't you two join us on the bed?"

Tim and I stood and removed our clothes. I moved behind Brittany as Tim stood between Tina's legs and began to stroke his cock. I positioned myself between Brittany's legs and eased my cock into her pussy. I could feel Tina's lips and tongue on Brittany's clit and on my balls. Tim simply stood and jacked his cock as he watched Brittany lick Tina's pussy. Tina and Brittany were both cumming over and over. I knew that after all the stimulation of watching Tina get laid over and over, I wouldn't last long. Tim seemed content to stroke his cock and watch his wife eat my wife's pussy.

It wasn't long before I could feel my orgasm approaching. I grabbed Brittany's hips and began to thrust harder. This set Brittany off on another orgasm. As her pussy squeezed my cock, I couldn't hold it any longer. With a groan, I began to shoot my cum into Brittany's pussy. This sent Tim over the edge as well and he began to shoot ropes of cum all over Tina's pussy and Brittany's face. Brittany lowered her head and began to lick her husband's cum from them both as I finished emptying my balls in her pussy.

When I slid out of her and stepped back, Brittany lowered her creamy pussy down on my wife's mouth. Tina began to lap up my cum as it oozed from Brittany. She brought Brittany to several more orgasms before she finished.

We all dressed and Tina whispered to me that she was ready to head home. We said our goodbyes with Tim and Brittany, exchanged phone numbers and headed out to the car. As we drove home, Tina told me that she had a lot of fun and wanted to go to another party again soon. I smiled and agreed.