The House Party Entertainment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn broke the kiss, moaned and then looked around the room. There were several other men there and a couple women as well. "Who's going to use the newbie's pussy next?" Having cum once I knew I wouldn't cum quick, but Dawn and I stayed right there, happily fucking, as I watched the next two guys roll on condoms and fuck my wife. By the time the second guy had cum and pulled out, I was getting close. I didn't want to cum with a condom on. I've always hated the things but they do serve a purpose. Still, there was a pussy right there I could fuck without the condom and cum as deep as I could reach.

I pulled out of Dawn, stripping off the condom as I moved around the bed to take my turn between Dana's legs. Dawn's face was still right above Dana's and she asked, "You ready for your husband to take his turn and fill you up?"

"Yessss," Dana hissed. And as I slid my cock into her she added, "And then I think I'm done. My pussy is so sore."

"That's fine," said Dawn as I slid my cock into Dana's fucked loose and sloppy pussy. "I think you've fucked about every guy at the party anyway." It only took me fifteen or twenty thrusts and my orgasm was close again. I moaned. Dana knew what it meant.

"Yes," she said. "Fuck your wife's used pussy. Fill me up with the hot cum I want." I did exactly as she asked, burying my length inside her and holding it there as I felt jets of searing cum flow into her. She moved her hips as much as she could with each shot of my load, helping me to maintain my peak of orgasm and insuring she got every drop of the thick juice.

As my cock wilted, I pulled out and I was surprised to see none of my cum flow out. Dana's pussy was gaping, obviously well used, and so slick I realized she was wetter than I'd seen her in a long time. Later I learned it was a mix of lube and spit. As I recovered, Dawn took the blindfold off Dana and the man in the corner stepped over to help release her from the bindings. She moved slowly as everything was released, her body having been in that same position long enough that she was stiff. Dawn pointed us to the bathroom and said, "That shower is more than big enough for you two."

Holding my wife's hand I led her to the shower and we enjoyed sluicing off the sweat and sex juices. She very carefully washed herself between her legs, commenting on how sore she was. I wanted to ask her a million questions about everything that she'd done... or had been done to her but I figured I'd find it all out eventually. Dry and naked we went through the house, finding our clothes and pulling back on only what we'd need to drive home. When we got to the living room, everyone there began to applaud. Debbie smiled, gave a brief bow and then asked for a strong drink.

Once she had her drink in her hand she idly voiced the question of how many party guests she'd "entertained." Dawn answered the question by handing her the small piece of paper Dana had written her name on to "enter the raffle." At the top of the paper, above her name, were 17 hash marks. Below her name were four more. Dawn explained that each of the hash marks at the top represented a man who had used Dana, having cum in her mouth, pussy or ass. The four hash marks at the bottom represented a woman who had eaten, fingered or used a dildo to fuck Dana. More than half of the men in attendance had used my wife and at least four other wives had enjoyed her in some way.

During the ride home, Dana was quiet. I asked if she was okay and she said she was worried that I would be upset. When I asked why she explained that she had done things, or let men do things to her, that she normally wouldn't do with me at home. Anal sex and swallowing my cum as two examples. She didn't want me upset that she'd done those things with others. I told her I wasn't upset at all... as long as those options were now available to me more frequently. She smiled, assured me she'd see what she could do and reached out to hold my hand. We were quiet the rest of the way home and I had to wake her up when we got there. I helped her to bed, undressed her and tucked her in. I joined her just a couple minutes later. She was sound asleep and understandably so.

The next morning, as we drank our coffee, she told me that she'll always put her name in the bowl anytime we attend a party with that group.

12