The House Sitter Ch. 01

Story Info
A house sitter meets a client's daughter unexpectedly.
5.7k words
4.72
23.9k
37
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/21/2023
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The House Sitter

Some people love to go on holiday, or take extended trips overseas for business or whatever, but are often reluctant to leave their homes and possessions unattended for long periods. That's where I come in; I'm a house sitter, and quite simply, people pay me to live in their houses, while they are absent. I'm not a security guard, I just occupy the house while they are gone, and leave when they return. That means I'm on the premises most of the time, leaving only when necessary, with the signs of my living there the best deterrent possible.

I have a few things which make me ideally suited for the job. First off, I don't drink alcohol or smoke, so I'm not going to throw parties in their absence, or leave their homes smelling of cigarettes. I don't do drugs, I'm scrupulously honest, and I have virtually no curiosity about their private lives or possessions, so I don't go snooping into things that I have no business snooping into.

I house-sit, I leave virtually no sign of having been there, I clean up after myself at all times, and I have no criminal record, with a police certificate to prove it. I also have a stack of references, and repeat business is good too, so I'm doing alright, although on the very odd occasion there can be an unexpected, 'perk,' with the job.

I was house-sitting in the, 'millionaire's row,' part of town, where I frequently worked. The house was huge, the last word in luxury, and it was my second time there. As I said, repeat business is good, the easiest customer to reach is the one you already have, and I was delighted to be back in this particular house. Although luxurious, it was obviously a family home too. Some houses seem to serve as a backdrop to the owner's affluent lifestyle, and are more a, 'prop,' show-house than a home, but this one had that lived-in feel that only comes with, well... being lived in.

I'd been in the house for 4-5 days, and had settled in comfortably, it was Friday afternoon, the height of summer, and unusually warm, so I'd gone upstairs to take a shower. Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately as it turned out, as I was coming down the large feature staircase, a woman unexpectedly walked out of the door leading to the kitchen area, and took one very alarmed look at me. Give the woman her due, instead of screaming as many women would have done, she went into attack mode.

'Who the fuck are you, and what are you doing in our house, you... you fucking pervert?' she shouted. I stopped dead in my tracks, not wanting to alarm her any more than she already was.

'I'm the house sitter,' I tried to explain. 'I've a right to be here, I was hired to look after the house while the owners are away. I may well ask you the same question, who are you?'

'I live here,' she explained, hastily adding, 'well not anymore, but my parents do, and I've come home for the weekend. The last fucking thing I expected was to see a stark, bollock naked stranger coming down the stairs.' I forgot to mention that having just had a shower, and it being particularly warm, I hadn't bothered to get dressed again, and I was indeed, stark, bollock naked.

'I'm sorry Miss,' I said, apologising for my lack of clothing, 'but I just went upstairs for a shower, and I thought I had the place to myself.' It was far too late to try to cover myself up, she'd already seen all I had, so, slightly embarrassed right enough, but knowing there was nothing that looked more pathetic or ridiculous than trying to cover myself with my hands, I just stood there as if it was the most natural thing in the world to be naked in front of this beautiful stranger.

I'd noticed that she had looked at my cock a couple of times, and as she was the kind of woman I really like, tall, dark haired, brown eyed, with a figure to die for and great legs too, I began to react in the most natural way, which drew her attention even more to the affected area, which led to a full erection for me. She started to giggle.

'I can see you're pleased to see me,' she snorted, before turning her back and walking back towards the kitchen. 'Perhaps you should put something on,' were her last words thrown back over her shoulder as she disappeared through the kitchen door. I ran upstairs and hastily dressed in a shirt and jeans, and made my way downstairs again, to find her still in the kitchen, calmly making tea as if nothing had happened.

'Tea?' she queried, 'how do you like it, milk and sugar?' I thanked her and told her I liked both, but only one spoon of sugar. I sat at the kitchen table, and she turned to me, bringing the mug of tea to the table and then sitting down herself. She looked at me, and I felt as though I was being studied, appraised. I raised an eyebrow, the question silent, but she got it alright.

'I'm Madeline,' she said, introducing herself. 'I didn't know mum and dad had gone away, so I came home for the weekend. I must say you gave me a bit of a, "turn," when I saw you coming down the stairs.' I just smiled, and introduced myself, and explained that I was in essence working for her mum and dad, for the second time I added, hoping that her parents trust in me might rub off on her. When I added politely that I was pleased to meet her, she smiled a secretive, teasing kind of smile, and said, 'Yes, I could see that.'

'Oh come on,' I pleaded, 'I was naked, and you're a particularly beautiful woman. It was just a natural reaction, and anyway, it wouldn't have happened if you hadn't kept looking at it.' Her mouth fell open in surprise.

'Get over yourself,' she admonished, 'I was not looking at you,' but there was a smile on her face. 'Well, at least not until you started, "twitching," down there, and then it was difficult not to look.'

'As I said, you're a particularly beautiful woman. I can only plead extenuating circumstances,' I shrugged. She had the good grace to blush lightly, and sipped at her tea in attempt to deflect the conversation and attention away from herself.

'Do, you intend to stay the weekend?' I said, changing the subject, and she confirmed that was her intention, just catching up with old school friends, she explained, and having some, relaxing fun to take her mind off work. When I asked her what she did, she just said she was a doctor, adding junior hospital doctor. I knew that meant she had a very stressful job, often working long hours without a break, snatching sleep when she could. I sympathised, and she thanked me for my sympathy. 'So, you've come home for a rest?' I asked.

'Duh - no!' she said scornfully. 'I've come home for some fun. I intend meeting my old friends and getting rat-arsed drunk at the first possible opportunity. You may not see very much of me, and I'll try not to interfere too much in your work, or bother you in any way.'

'I'm hardly overworked here. My, "work," consists of making sure everything is secure, and keeping the house clean. It's hardly an onerous task and gives me plenty of time to do what I want to do,' I explained.

'Well, yes, I understand, you just look after the house. As you say, "not an onerous task," so what is it you do the rest of the time?'

'I write,' I replied. 'Articles for magazines, short stories, and between that I'm working on a novel too. Of course, depending on what I'm writing, research takes up a lot of time, but with the internet, it's a lot easier than it used to be, so I've heard.' She looked interested.

'Would I have read any of your stories, articles, or whatever?' she asked. I told her that I doubted it, but when I had my first novel published, she could always say that she knew the famous author before I was famous. She smiled wryly at that and wished me good luck, and I thanked her, knowing the present state of the publishing industry meant I'd need it.

I cleared the cups away and washed them while she went to get her overnight bag from her car. I offered to carry it for her, and she let me, leading the way, directing me to her room, further along the corridor from my own.

'Well, at least I'll know where to carry you if you come home too rat-arsed drunk, and you can't make it up the stairs,' I teased. She smiled at me again.

'I've never been so drunk that I couldn't make it up the stairs,' she protested, adding 'I exaggerated anyway, I'm not much of a drinker, so I'll probably have a few drinks, come home and slink up the stairs quietly, so as not to bother you, and fall asleep. I'm very sensible you know,' she explained, laughing at herself.

'Really, I expected a lot of loud singing, and bumping into things, knocking them over, and telling nobody in particular, in a loud voice, to be quiet,' I teased her. She laughed. 'I thought I'd maybe have to carry you upstairs, undress you, and put you to bed,' I went on, pushing my luck a bit.

'You wish...' she laughed. 'No chance, I've always been quite capable of undressing myself, thank you very much. Sorry to disappoint you.' I expressed my bitter disappointment, keeping the teasing and flirting going for as long as possible, until she said she was going for a nap before her evening out. She'd driven a fair distance and was understandably tired, so I left her and went downstairs to carry on what I had been doing in the morning, editing a few of my short stories for possible publication.

It was harder to concentrate now that the, 'dynamic,' of the house had changed, and I found her presence disturbing, yet exciting too. She was so beautiful I couldn't help but think of her, and thinking of her looking at my cock was not the best way to settle down to work and so I abandoned that idea and went into the kitchen to prepare my evening meal. I decided to prepare a little more than I would normally do for myself, taking more care in the preparation and presentation. If she didn't want to eat with me, then I could always freeze what I didn't need and have it later in the week.

As it turned out, she declared herself, 'ravenous,' when she eventually came down stairs, looking for something to eat, so I offered her what I had made, and we shared a meal together round the big, homely kitchen table. Her compliments on my cooking were effusive to say the least, and she seemed to enjoy it anyway, so I was happy that she appreciated the effort I had made. Afterwards she helped me clear up, and stack the crockery in the dishwasher before going back upstairs to get ready for her night out.

When she came back down about an hour later, well, she looked a million dollars, and I made appreciative noises. She smiled; I could see she was pleased, and damn if I didn't get hard again. She looked so good, I wanted to push her back on the kitchen table and fuck her mercilessly, but of course I didn't, that was just a momentary fleeting thought.

'Whoa, down boy,' she teased in response to my praise, 'but thank you for the nice compliments.' I assured her she was worth every single one, and wished her a good night out with her friends as she made for the door. She turned and winked as she left.

'I can see you're pleased to see me again,' she said and smiled, before turning away and closing the door behind her. She'd been looking down to where the very self-evident bulge was pushing out the front of my jeans as she said it. Damn it, she knew just how to keep a guy thinking about her, whether it was deliberate or not, I wasn't sure, but it was effective.

Eventually I managed to get her out of my mind, and get down to doing some work. I had a deadline to meet with an article I was working on, and forced myself to concentrate on the task in hand. When I eventually finished about 11pm, I was quite proud of myself for being so diligent and getting the work done in the face of such a beautiful distraction as the lovely Maddie, as I now thought of her.

I was just thinking of heading off to bed when the front doorbell rang. I knew straight away who it was before I even opened the door. Nobody had ever rang the doorbell before when I'd been in charge of the house. I think all the friends and family of the owners knew, or were warned they had gone when they went away. How ironic then that Maddie didn't.

I opened the door to find Maddie leaning against one side of the door jamb, and looking slightly drunk. She had a silly grin on her face.

'Sorry,' she apologised. 'Did I get you out of bed? My house keys are on the same key ring as my car keys, and I've been very silly and left them at home. Upstairs in my bedroom,' she pointed to the sky. I stood aside to let her enter, and she literally tripped across the doorstep, landing in my arms as I caught her and saved her from having a bad fall.

'Sorry,' she said, excusing herself as I got her back on her own two feet again. 'I'm just a teensy bit 'squiffy.' She wasn't that bad actually, just little bit unsteady on her feet, but I suppose since 'squiffy,' means slightly drunk she was bang on the money.

'You're okay,' I assured her. 'Perhaps a strong coffee might help sober you up a little?'

'You're silly,' she scoffed childishly, laughing at me. 'I've spent all this money getting half pissed, and you're trying to sober me up. The man's a fool,' she declared loudly, gesticulating to the portrait of some ancient ancestor on the wall, and then she started giggling, and then...

'I'm hungry, is there anything to eat in this house?' she asked me, and headed for the kitchen, shedding her coat and handbag as she went. I followed her, and persuaded her to sit at the kitchen table while I made something for her to eat.

'I've got some leftovers from earlier,' I offered, 'or I could make you some scrambled eggs and toast. What would you prefer?' She looked at me blearily, trying to focus.

'Yes please,' was all she said, so I turned and filled the kettle, intent on getting some coffee into her, and took the leftovers out of the fridge intending to heat them up, but by the time I turned back to her, she had her head resting on her forearm, asleep at the table. I went over and sat beside her for a moment wondering what I was going to do. I couldn't just go to bed and leave her there, she might fall off the chair and hurt herself, or worse still waken up and decide to cook something herself. I had visions of the place going up in flames.

I studied her face, she was really something else, so very beautiful, her dark hair falling across and framing her face. Her mouth slightly open, pouting wetly, exuding a faint smell of some fruity alcoholic drink, and then she snored lightly. She really was 'out,' for the count.

'Fucking hell, bed for you madam,' I said out loud to myself, and I put an arm under her arm and hoisted her still sleeping to her feet. She woke enough to walk with my assistance, but leaning heavily on me, out of the kitchen and up the stairs. She said nothing until we got to her bedroom door.

'Are you going to put me to bed?' she mumbled, and I replied that I was going to do just that. 'Are you going to undress me?' she managed to say as I sat her down carefully on the edge of the bed.

'No, I'm just putting you to bed,' I replied trying my best to act the gentleman, pushing her gently back on the bed, and lifting her feet off the floor onto the bed. Her short skirt hiked up showing me a pair of the most gorgeous slim, but shapely legs, and very skimpy white panties. I was hard again in an instant. Even in this state she was gorgeous. The only thing I removed was her shoes before covering her up to prevent her feeling cold in the night. I left a bedside light on in case she woke and felt disorientated, and then looking back at her sleeping peacefully, I left the room, leaving the door slightly ajar. I did the same with my own room door so I could hear if she got up again and needed to check if she was okay.

Despite going to bed comparatively late the night before, I was up bright and early as usual. I had work to do and fired up my laptop as soon as I had breakfast, which consisted of my usual mix of cereals. My home made muesli, because shop bought muesli is far too sweet, some bran (roughage for the bowels) and rice crispies to make it more palatable. Yeah! I know, strange, but it suits me and that's all I care about.

I got down to business, and started working on another article for a deadline later that week, but my mind kept straying to my lovely friend upstairs in bed, so eventually curiosity got the better of me and I went up to see how she was faring. Her bedroom door was closed so I figured she must have gotten up sometime after I had come downstairs and closed it. I left her to sleep off her alcohol intake from the night before, but I figured it wasn't just the alcohol that had done it. Junior doctors live on the edge of exhaustion half the time, she probably just needed to catch up on her sleep. She'd make an appearance when it suited her I thought.

Much later in the morning, I became aware of movement upstairs. She was up and about it seemed, so I went up to ask her if she would like coffee or tea, knowing she'd need some liquid intake after the dehydrating effect of the alcohol. I caught her just coming out of the bathroom as she headed back to her own bedroom. She seemed unaware that I was there.

'I suppose now we're "even," for yesterday,' I said quietly from just behind her. Startled she looked back over her shoulder, and letting out a little scream, she ran the last few steps to the refuge of her bedroom, and slammed the door. Understandable I suppose because she'd been as naked as I had been the day before. Totally nude, and oh my god, she'd looked amazing from behind, a beautiful slender figure with a gorgeous little arse, I'd even caught a glimpse of her right breast as she'd half turned when I startled her. Not big, but most certainly beautiful.

'Maddie,' I called through the door. 'I'm sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you. I just came up to see if you wanted breakfast, although it's closer to lunchtime. Can I bring you tea or coffee?'

'N...no thank you. I'll be down in a moment,' she replied, so I left her to it and went back downstairs into the kitchen and put on the kettle to boil the water for tea or coffee. I took two cups out of the cupboard, milk from the fridge and waited. True to her word, a few minutes later I heard her coming down the stairs. She peeked round the kitchen door and smiled wanly as she entered. She was wearing a light summer dress with a small floral pattern, mostly blues and pinks, spaghetti straps over her bare shoulders, so I immediately knew she had no bra on unless it was one of those strapless ones, and I thought that unlikely. Despite her heavy night, she looked fabulous.

'How are you this morning?' I asked looking at my watch to check that it was still officially morning. She actually blushed and looked away, avoiding making eye contact with me.

'Embarrassed,' she replied tersely. I laughed, but just a little laugh so as not to 'rub it in.'

'Well, now you know how I felt yesterday,' I replied. 'No harm done though, and to tell the truth, you looked amazing, nothing for you to be ashamed of Maddie.'

'I wasn't ashamed, just startled,' she protested, backtracking, and then joking to cover her embarrassment 'were you pleased to see me again?' It was a flirtatious little throw away joke, but it was funny how neither of us was laughing, as our eyes met and locked. The atmosphere had changed, the tension in the air almost palpable. We held that gaze for long seconds.

'I don't think I've ever been more pleased to see anyone in my life,' I almost croaked. She smiled that little quirky smile of hers again, not offended. She liked it. Liked my honesty!

'Perhaps you ought to wear a little bell, like a cat, to warn unsuspecting naked women that you are there,' she flirted. I shook my head.

'Where would be the fun in that?' I shot back, 'and I'd have missed seeing you naked, and you have such a lovely figure.' She said nothing, still looking into my eyes as I said. 'I'm really hoping I can see you naked again.' she smiled then and shook her head as if to dismiss the idea.

12