The Houseguest Pt. 02 - Kendra

Story Info
Kendra's side of the story of her and Jada.
4.6k words
4.67
6.5k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2, a long time coming I know but I don't get paid for this. This is Kendra's side of the story, a bit twisted and a bit more smut, hope you enjoy and there will be a concluding part eventually

I met Jada at a frat party, I had experimented before and enjoyed it. I had a high sex drive and I was in college after all so why not try everything? There was some drunk dude hitting on me as usual, I was pretty drunk myself and was considering letting him fuck me even though he was pretty incoherent. I kept scanning the room for a better option when I saw a gorgeous black girl staring intently at me from across the room. She was in the same situation, a guy inching closer as she clearly looked for an out. She shot me a grin and raised her cup, tapping it to see if I wanted a drink. I nodded. Why not? She was hot and looked a lot classier than anybody else at the party. She pointed outside and mouthed over the music to meet her there. I walked away from the drunk dude mid sentence to find a quieter place in the yard.

"Bored?" She presented me with a cup of some scary frat house concoction.

"Very, he was trying to impress me with his high school lacrosse career. What about you, he was pretty cute."

"Not as cute as you," she wasn't shy, thankfully, and I wasn't sober enough to flirt tactfully. "I'm Jada, where are you staying?"

"Kendra, I'm at the Sig Kap house down the road, why are you looking for a place to crash?" I'm not sure if it worked but I tried to sound sexy, flirty, and jokey at the same time.

"Hmm, Sig Kap, you fit the bill, smart and pretty, how open minded are you Kendra?"

"Um, you mean about sleeping with girls? I wouldn't have come outside if I wasn't interested." She paused to consider something briefly before taking my hand pulling me further into the yard away from the potheads hanging out on the patio.

"I'm not just any girl Kendra." She got close to me, keeping hold of my hand and guided it up her skirt. Any inhibition had left me a couple drinks ago so I was just fine with this, I mean she was so attractive, she looked like she had a killer body and her confidence was really turning me on. When my hand touched her panties I felt the outline of a large strapon that I guessed she'd been wearing the whole night. This was pretty raunchy even for me and got me very turned on, as nice it was to be eaten out by a girl or have fingers inside you, there were times that you really just need to be fucked.

"Wow, well let's say we cut the bullshit and you use that on me tonight?" She grinned at the suggestion.

"Smart, prettyand slutty just like I'd hoped."

***

She was right about me, if there was anything I was good at it was behaving like a slut. It turned people on and I loved doing it. I quickly found that if you take your dirtiest side and multiply it by ten then nobody will ever have a complaint about you. Well except for the scorned guys that I rejected

As soon as we got through my bedroom door, Jada had me pinned against the wall, kissing me deeply with her hands on my boobs. She clearly liked to play the dominant role which suited my mood.

"Want me to show you how I can suck cock?" I sank to my knees reaching under her skirt to pull down her panties and then when I hiked up the hem there was a pause of confusion as it dawned on me the strap on was unmistakably flesh and blood. A very large, very real cock staring right at me.

"Oh...fuck..."

"What do you think?" She chuckled as she undid her skirt.

"Um, it's fucking incredible..." I whispered as my hands wrapped around its thickness, making sure I wasn't imagining things.

"Then what are you waiting for? You said you wanted to show me how you sucked cock?" I complied, wrapping my lips around it and pushing it deep into my throat. It was huge but I loved the feeling of my lips sliding down it. I heard Kendra moan and I looked up at her to see her pulling off her top and bra before looking back down at me between her full tits. I quickly found out that it was no different from sucking off a guy, she responded the deeper I took it as I used one hand to jerk off the base of her cock and the other to squeeze her tight balls. I wanted to taste her cum, feel it flood my mouth with warmth, but just as I could sense Jada building to a climax she dragged me off and pulled me back onto my feet, kissing my swollen lips.

"I wasn't ready to stop..."

"We have all night...take your clothes off." I did as she said, peeling off my soaked panties and undoing my bra. I stood in front of her waiting for her next move. She ran a hand down my torso, stopping briefly to squeeze my boob and nipple before she felt how wet my pussy was. She licked her fingers before pushing me onto the bed. I opened my legs to invite her.

"Fuck my hot cunt," I demanded. She climbed on top, letting me wrap my legs around her waist as she pushed her stiff cock inside me.

"Oh holy fuck!" I blurted out. It felt good, like really fucking good. She started to fuck me and I felt her cock getting deeper every time, my pussy getting stretched to its limits. I reached up to suck on her stiff black nipple until I couldn't breathe. "Oh god...fuck me...harder...harder!"

"Tell me how much you like my cock."

"Oh god...I love your cock so much...it feels so fucking good in my pussy...nngh I'm going to cum so hard!" We went over the edge at the same time, squealing into each other's shoulders as she emptied herself into me, I could feel her cock pulsing with the cum pumping through it. Once we had managed to catch our breath we both started laughing.

"Oh my fucking god that was super hot!"

"Mmmhmm, I had no idea when I saw you at the party you would be so dirty...I love that kind of talk, it's soooo sexy."

"Well I had no idea you had a big beautiful cock," I kissed her, already starting to rebound as her stiffness hadn't gone away inside me. "So bitch, are you a one and done type of girl or are you going to show me what else you can do with that thing?"

"You better believe it, now turn over slut..."

***

I woke up to see Jada putting on her clothes.

"Ugggghhhh, what time is it?"

"Almost noon, how you feeling?"

"Eh, I've been worse." We had stayed up late, grabbing a bottle of wine from the fridge and continuing to fuck until we passed out.

"Any regrets?"

"No way, it was sooo worth this hangover." I was getting giddy as the memory flooded back.

"It was, no regrets here either, I guess I should get going though, don't want your sisters to start rumors or anything."

"Fuck'em, I don't care, I already have a reputation," at this point I'd usually let the person walk out, maybe get a number if they were worth it but this time I wasn't ready to see the last of her. "Hey, I'm hungry, do you want to grab breakfast at the diner?" She thought about it briefly then agreed.

We got to know each other over waffles and she turned out to be kind of sweet, it seemed almost strange talking to her how different she had been in the bedroom. She was still confident and even flirted with our server a bit but you'd just never guess. It was exciting to share this secret and after we finished I was still not ready to let go.

"You know there's no way we're not going to fuck again," I said quietly. She smiled at me.

"Maaaaybe, but you should probably know I'm not very good at exclusive relationships..."

"Neither am I, in fact I'm really shitty at monogamy...soooo...let's be shitty at monogamy together?" She considered it.

"Ok, but I warned ya, how's your afternoon looking? I need a shower and to change clothes, you're welcome to come back to my apartment?"

"It's either that or I was going to drag you to the bathroom and pounce on you..."

***

And so that was pretty much how I spent my spring semester. The sex wasn't just good it was phenomenal. Her appetite for it was incredible. Men had never been able to keep up with me to be honest, they would either finish too quickly and then nap or get stage fright and turnout to be a let down. For us, sex would take hours out of our days, she would spend so much time fucking me that when we weren't I felt physically empty, like I was missing a tooth and had to get use to the gap. I loved turning her on, talking dirty to her during the few moments she wasn't hard and watching her cock grow in my hand.

And no, we weren't monogamous, technically at least. It wasn't long before she picked up another girl at a party; I felt a little envious of what was in store for her until Jada grabbed my hand and the three of us headed home together for our first threesome together, and it was far from our last. Everyone was attracted to her and I happily accepted that. And while I got nervous she'd find someone who would take her away from me, the chemistry we had was always that much more than anyone else. I just had more of a willingness to please and behave like she wanted.

When we began to talk about summer one morning in bed I impulsively invited her out to California to stay a couple of weeks.

"Come out, we can hit the beach and stuff, it won't be as hot as the east coast."

"Your parents wouldn't care? You've never shown me a picture of them..."

"Nah they'd be happy for some activity in the house, here's one."

"Wow,that's your Mom? She's pretty..."

"Hot? Yeah don't remind me, every guy in high school would talk about her, I'm not even sure if they would date me for me...or just as an excuse to come over and ogle her for their jerk off bank." I had to pry my phone away from her hands, "Ok ok, enough drooling."

"Well I'll definitely have to come visit now." She gave me a filthy smirk.

"You wouldn't dare!" I was trying to sound angry but I knew that she was teasing...kind of.

"I wouldn't? Don't tempt me even more."

"There's no way she would fuck you, she's a total prude."

"Well...so was Teri and you remember how she turned out."

***

I did. Teri Bishop was the resident Texan Christian of the house: blonde, blue-eyed and fake as fuck. She was also a total bitch with holier than thou conservative views. I had been in more than one argument with her about gays going to hell and all that bullshit. It didn't put off Jada though who saw her as just another challenge.

One Friday night it was just us three watching a cheesy horror film with a bottle of wine. Without any warning or trying to hide anything Jada turned and started to make out with me. It didn't take long for Teri to notice.

"What are you guys doing? Are y'all lesbians or something?"

"Nah, we're just bored and having some fun, Kendra's a great kisser, you should try..." Teri gave me a suspicious look and I smiled innocently, playing along as if it was no big deal.

"No way, I'm not into that...I've got a boyfriend..."

"There's no reason to be scared..."

"I'm not scared, just not a lesbo."

"C'mon, I wanna know which of us is the better kisser, you get to be judge." Jada had moved over to Teri and taking my cue I moved to the other side of her. I wasn't sure it would work but it was worth a try for some fun. Teri was looking back and forward between us, hesitant but clearly not grossed out by the idea.

"Fine, whatever..." Jada didn't need a second invitation and immediately leaned in to French kiss her, it took a few seconds but Teri got into it. After a minute I had to interrupt them.

"Alright guys, my turn..." Jada broke away grinning and Teri was looking a little flushed.

"See? Not bad at all, right?" I didn't give Teri a chance to respond and turned her face to mine for a hot little make out session, By the end of it her tongue was pretty busy with mine.

"What's the verdict?" Jada was playfully stroking Teri's neck, we had her flustered.

"Um...Kendra I think, but it's close."

"No fucking way, I get to try again." This time Jada straddled Teri's lap like a stripper and cupped her cheeks, kissing her more energetically. It went on a lot longer and Teri raised her hands almost unsure where to touch Jada, I guided one to her boob, helping her squeeze it. They finally broke for air, Jada clearly loving getting Teri fired up.

"Mmm, why don't we go up to Kendra's room, I've got something to show you."

"Ummm, okaaay?" She was confused and still seemed wary but I could tell she was willing to go a little further at least. Jada took her by the hand and led her up to my room. Once the door was closed I started making out with Teri again while Jada watched. I knew the drill and I guided her down so we were both kneeling on the floor.

What came next was always the most exciting. Every time I always expected the third person to bolt for the door in shock but they never did. And despite her prissy religious attitude Teri wasn't any different. As we stopped kissing I turned to Jada and pulled her pjs down letting her huge stiff cock spring to attention. Teri made an audible gasp, her eyes big as fucking dinner plates.

"Isn't it amazing?" To try and tempt her more I grabbed it and started sucking it slowly as Teri watched on. "Don't you want to try it Teri?" She was still dumbstruck and there was this fantastic little 'Will she, won't she?' moment, before she pulled Jada's cock away from me and buried it into her mouth. It was my turn to be dumbstruck as I watched Little Miss Perfect suck Jada off with so much enthusiasm. She would only take breaks from bobbing up and down on it deeply so she could lick Jada's full length letting spit run down her chin like a porn star. From that point I knew we had her to do what we wanted.

"Let's get this bitch naked," I said as I pulled Teri to her feet to peel off her pjs. There was zero resistance. I stripped off my top and led Teri to the bed, placing her in my favorite position: her on all fours with her face facing mine. I always liked to watch a girl's expression change as Jada slid into them.

"Are you ready to be fucked Teri?" She nodded frantically at me, kissing me deeply again before moving down to suck on my boob. Jada had taken off her clothes and moved onto the bed, positioning herself behind Teri, smiling hungrily at me. "I think this slut is ready." Teri groaned loudly as Jada pushed into her.

"How does that feel?"

"Oh god...so fucking good..." Jada began to fuck her, making Teri rock back and forth toward me.

"Does it feel better than your boyfriend's cock?" I was whispering as I kissed her face, tenderly but dirty.

"Hmmhmm..." she was struggling to get words out through the pleasure.

"I always knew you were a slut Teri, now, do you want to eat my pussy?" She nodded almost shamefully. "Then ask nicely."

"Please Kendra...let me eat your pussy...I want to taste it..." With that I pulled off my panties and spread my legs, pushing Teri's head down. She wasn't hesitant about anything anymore, she dived in licking me with the same enthusiasm she had shown for Jada's cock. I could feel her moaning into me with every thrust that Jada gave her: the perfect Southern belle being fucked from behind while she tasted my wet cunt. And then for a moment it wasn't her face, it was my Mom's.

***

"Earth to Kendra? Still thinking about Teri?" I snapped out of it but the memory had made me very turned on. I pulled the sheet off Jada to expose her gorgeous body and started teasing her cock with my fingers.

"So...you wanna fuck my mom?"

"If she's as sexy as you, who wouldn't?" I could feel her cock beginning to stiffen. I moved down to lick it, keeping my eyes on Jada.

"You wanna fuck my mom's mouth?" It was growing rapidly now.

"Yeah, I do, and I want you to watch," I was getting off on this taboo foreplay. I mean I know it sounds kind of twisted but it was getting Jada hard and I'd say anything to do that. I got on top of Jada and held her cock against my wet pussy lips.

"You wanna fuck my mom's hot pussy?" She grabbed my ass and pushed deep into me.

"Mmm, if it feels half as good as yours does..." I leant down to kiss her, grinding my hips slowly on her shaft.

"Maybe we'll just have to find out..."

***

We continued playing games like that until the end of the semester. Jada would bring up my mom which would get me riled up and jealous, then I would counter by saying some dirty things about her which would get Jada worked up. It would all lead to some hot sex which I certainly did not mind. We even watched some mommy-daughter porn(admit it, you have too) and even though it was a little cheesy it kind of turned me on.

When Jada finally met my mom back in California it was like adding gasoline to fire, she wouldn't stop flirting with her during the day and at night she would torture me by telling me how hot she was or detailing the things she wanted to do to her. To make matters worse my mom actually seemed to be responding to her flirting.

Then she confronted me embarrassingly after she had seen me give Jada a hand job by the pool; I knew it was risky but couldn't help myself. It turned out my mom was pretty cool about it, which surprised me because she seemed like such a prude, but I really appreciated how she wasn't freaked out about Jada.

Shortly after that chat when I was swimming one morning I saw her come out in a skimpy bikini and it dawned on me that not only was she not freaked out, she was downright lustful just like every other woman we had encountered together.

She had pulled out all the stops, showing plenty of cleavage and wearing a thong, it was clear she was trying to impress Jada. As I swam laps I got a weird feeling, kind of like heartbreak or jealousy, a sick feeling but also a kind of nervous excitement. All those wild things that Jada and I had talked about, they seemed almost possible now. Would she steal Jada away from me? I couldn't let that happen. I was confused, a little angry and once again a lot horny.

Once I got out and toweled off I approached them, Jada making no effort to conceal her hard on and my Mom looking guilty. I asked what was going on but only got a smirk and a cryptic response from Jada while my Mom tried to change the subject sheepishly, pissing me off like I was an idiot or something.

I went upstairs for a shower, cursing both of them. It was bullshit really, I felt like I was competing again against my mom for attention but I still knew I had no issue going that extra mile to please Jada and it was time to remind her of that.

"Did I interrupt something when I got out of the pool?" I asked Jada who was waiting at my bedroom doorway grinning as I got out of the shower.

"Just two girls getting to know each other a little better." I pushed past her trying to maintain a scowl but knowing where this conversation would lead.

"You know what it looked like to me?" I opened my window wide, I was going to make sure my Mom could hear what was going to happen. I plucked out a small vial of lube from the dresser and sat down on my bed playfully toying with the vial in my hands. Jada clocked on to what I was suggesting, closed the door and stood in front of me, still grinning.

"It looked like you were seducing my Mom with your beautiful hard cock..." I loosened the knot of my towel to let it fall, giving Jada a view of my tits, and then squirted some lube into my hand. I pulled down her pointless bikini bottoms and started to slowly work the lube over her already protruding length.

"Mmm, maybe your Mom was seducing me and making it very hard to hide my beautiful hard cock?" I kept my eyes on her as I slathered more lube on her erection, making it slip with ease between my hand.

"Well you have two choices right now, you can either go back down and keep flirting with my prick tease of a Mom, or...you can fuck me in the ass with this thing..." I held the lube up as an invitation. Her grin was gone now.

"Turn over..." I did as I was told, propping my ass up on my knees with my head in a pillow. I wasn't always in the mood for this but it was the right time to remind Jada of just what type of girl she was fucking. I felt the trickle of the lube hitting my tailbone and then running down my asscheeks before Jada's hand began to work it into my crack. More lube came and her hand became firmer, more intent on my tight little hole, fingers teasing its sensitive muscles. More sensation hit me as her other hand ran through my sticky labia to tease my clit and make me moan.

12