The Housewife

Story Info
A housewife has her eyes opened.
38.8k words
4.2
103.8k
62
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
824 Followers

When the idea for this story first came to me, I thought it would be a nice quick little tale, but as usual it morphed into something nearly 40,000 words long. I have had some complaints that my stories are too long and that I should break them up into individual chapters at the very least. The reason I don't do that is because I don't like reading stories that way. I want the whole thing, like a book, in one place without having to remember which chapter I'm on and I really hate having to wait for the next episode as many writers issue the first couple of stories quickly and then begin to take forever to issue the later ones. I, myself, have done this as I get diverted onto other projects. I like to develop characters and have their lives play out in a fairly normal way and that takes time and words. I had a reader complain about the length of my last submission. He/she said that they read the first page and the last and decided that they knew what the story was about (or something). Why fucking bother? Either read the damn thing or move on to something else if you have the attention span of a gnat!

I would also like to thank BurntRedstone for granting me permission to use his character, Ben Shepherd, in a cameo. If you haven't read his stories I would recommend them highly!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy The Housewife's Revenge. As always, this is my universe, so banking rules, STD's and any other things that may strike you as infeasible are perfectly feasible here. And, if you have nothing nice to say, then don't bother commenting or emailing.

The Housewife's Revenge

It's amazing what information one can glean from simple household tasks. For example, as I was preparing clothing for the wash by checking the pockets of pants and shirts for tissues and whatnot, I chanced upon a folded-up piece of paper that when unfolded turned out to be a receipt. Knowing my husband Chad would wine and dine clients from time to time, I decided I should probably read the receipt and determine whether or not I could throw it away.

The receipt was for a mid-level motel in our city and was dated for the previous Thursday. As I stared at the piece of paper, I started wondering, 'Why would Chad have a receipt for a motel in town for last Thursday? He had his usual late meeting on that day and didn't get home until nearly midnight.' I pondered for a while and then perused the receipt more carefully and saw that the check-in time was 6:30pm, about the time he would be coming home on any other night. It then dawned on me, 'FUCK! MY ASSHOLE HUSBAND WAS CHEATING ON ME!'

A million emotions were running through my brain at the same time, but two were dominating...extreme anger and a need for revenge. I left the laundry as it was and walked into the kitchen, poured myself a cup of coffee and sat down to think things out. The thing that pissed me off the most was that we had only been married for four years and I rarely denied him when he wanted to have sex. So, why the hell was he fucking other women?

It then dawned on me that I only had circumstantial evidence. What I needed was pure, unadulterated fact as proof of Chad's philandering in order to nail his balls to the post. The first thing that came to mind was following him on the next Thursday to see what he got up to. He also has what he calls business lunches on Tuesdays, so I figured I would see what he gets up to then as well.

The next thing that crossed my mind was to check his computer to see what I could come up with. Chad was never very circumspect when it came to passwords and computer security, so I figured I could access his computer pretty easily. He and I kept separate computers at his insistence, because he said he wanted a desktop and I wanted a laptop, so I was pretty sure I would find some answers there. When I got the prompt to sign into the computer, I typed the password...chadsgreat93... and I was in. I'm pretty sure all of his passwords were the same, his name, his ego and the year of his birth.

The first place I checked was 'messages'. Since we had Apple everything, most of his text messages would show up on his computer as well as his phone. It didn't take long for the first female's name to turn up. Apparently, Bethany was last Thursday's 'plat du jour'. It seemed that they had been carrying on for about 6 months. As I went through the names (Ann, Stephanie, Beth, Angie, Patty, Susan, Darcie, and Elaine ), I printed out each person's correspondence with Chad.

As I delved deeper I couldn't believe I was so blind. Shit, he was having an affair with Elaine before and after we got married! What's more, she was married and came to our wedding! I was seething by this point and decided that not only was I going to divorce his ass, but I was going to go for a full scorched earth treatment! I was going to leave my husband and, if I could figure out a way, I was going to leave him with absolutely nothing. And that's where the housewife's super power comes in...we have all the time in the world!

So, the next thing I decided to investigate was bank accounts. Now, I do all of the bill paying for our household and it dawned on me that he must have a separate account because I would have seen items for the no-tell-motels Chad was frequenting on our credit card bills. I decided the first place to look would be a favorites list and sure enough there was a link to a separate bank. I hit the link, used the tried and true password and was in. When I saw his accounts, to say I was surprised would have been an understatement. He had a bit over $280,000 in a savings account, a bit under $25,000 in his checking account and $1,200 owed on a bank card.

I made notes of the account numbers and then began looking at the various payments. The first thing to catch my eye was that there was a payment to Amex Black. I had heard of the American Express Black Card and knew that it was given by invitation only. Mere mortals can't apply for it. Since it was by invite only meant that Chad must have a bunch more money stashed away somewhere, at least enough to impress the Amex people.

I saw large periodic transfer withdrawals from his savings to an anonymous account number with nothing much to say where it had gone. When I tallied up the amount of the interbank transfers they added up to close to $9,000,000 over the past year. I noted the account number and kept searching for other info. Where the fuck was that money coming from and where was it going?

The next place I looked in was 'Notes'. As I looked through his notes, I found a header called banking. As I perused the entries I saw information regarding the bank account I just found plus a reference to Cayman National Bank and an account number. I recognized the account number as the one I had written down earlier and thought, 'Bingo! The pot at the end of the rainbow!' I went to the Cayman bank's site, entered the account number and Chad's password and was in. What I saw amazed me, the cocksucker had nearly $70,000,000 sitting there.

I sat stunned for several minutes not knowing what to think. I looked at the time on the computer and saw that it was nearly 4:30 and I had nothing ready for dinner. I quickly called Chad and when he answered he asked, "What's up, Kim?"

"Hey honey, Barb stopped by to cry on my shoulder about her divorce and just left, so I have nothing ready for dinner. Would you mind stopping and picking up some Chinese?"

"No problem, Babe. Do you want the usual's?"

I wanted to say that I wanted him to get an order of stir-fried cyanide with some arsenic pot stickers for himself, but I refrained and said, "Yeah, the usual's will be fine. Do you want me to call it in?"

"Yeah, that would be great. It will make it faster to get out of there."

"Okay, I'll call the order in now so it will be ready. See you in a bit."

"Great! I'll see you soon. I lov..."

I cut him off before he could finish. I didn't want to hear any bullshit about how I was his 'babe' and how much he 'loved' me. It then dawned on me that I was going to have to bite the bullet and continue behaving as I always did around him to stave off any hints I was onto his womanizing. After I called our dinner order in, I went back to the laundry where my life fell apart earlier. When Chad got home, I apologized for cutting him off, told him it was an accident and assured him I loved him. We had our usual dinner conversation where we asked about each other's days. I ended up making up a bunch of shit about how Barb's husband had been cheating on her for years to support my earlier story. Chad didn't even flinch as the story I told him mirrored what I deduced to be his own behavior.

During a lull I asked, "I know you've told me before, but can you tell me what you do at your job again? I don't seem to remember."

He chuckled and said, "You can be such an air head sometimes. I'm an international money manager and handle the accounts of corporations and individuals. I suggest investments to my clients that I think will bring them a good return on their investments."

I giggled at the airhead comment as I thought 'we'll see who's an airhead' and then asked, "So, who pays you, the clients or your company?"

"Well, my company pays me a salary and I also get a small bit from the commissions the company earns from our clients which is all reflected in our bank account you see when paying the bills. If you're worried about having enough money, well don't worry your pretty little head. We're doing alright."

At that point I wasn't sure if he meant we as in us or the 'royal we' as in him. I did our taxes too and the amount of his deposits were commensurate with his W-2. So, where the hell did $70,000,000 in the Cayman's account plus the $305,000 in the separate bank account come from? Either Chad was skimming from his clients or embezzling from his company...or maybe it was both!

No matter, I was going to do my best to leave him a pauper and if my research in the coming days proved fruitful, a bloody blot on some sidewalk due to the anger of an irate husband or boyfriend.

When we went to bed later that night, Chad intimated that he wanted to have sex, but I begged off telling him I was feeling pretty anti-man after listening to what Barb told me about her cheating husband. Chad kissed my cheek and said, "I understand, just know I would never cheat on you like that."

I played my role well as I said, "I know you wouldn't, honey. I trust you for the loving, faithful husband that I know you are." While I talked I was thinking, 'No you wouldn't cheat on me like Barb's husband, you'd cheat on me in a worse manner.'

Just as I was nodding off, Chad said, "Oh shit, I almost forgot to tell you Kim that Bill is sending me to China for a couple of weeks. I have to leave the day after tomorrow! I was thinking of getting some new suits while I'm in Hong Kong, so I'll pack pretty light. Will you be okay while I'm gone?"

I laughed and said, "I'll be fine. Maybe I'll go visit my parents while you're away."

"Ooh, that's a good idea. Give them my love. I've always liked your folks."

My parents were going to be heartbroken nearly as much as I was when I told them about Chad because they adored him. We chatted a bit more and then went to sleep.

The next day Chad went to work as normal but said he'd be home early in order to pack and go to bed early because he had to get up at 5am to catch his first flight. As soon as he left I hit his computer to find out more about all of the money that Chad had amassed. I couldn't verify whether it was honestly made or not, but either way I was going to take it all away from him. I began studying how international banks worked, especially in tax havens like the Cayman's and Switzerland.

What I found out was that the person who had the account number was the person in control, so one should guard his or her account number very carefully. After a lot of studying and thinking, I decided I was going to have to fly to the Cayman's, extract all of the money from Chad's account there and then fly to Zurich and open an account at a 'private bank'. I decided that my best bet was with Schweiz Privatbank in Zurich.

Chad had said to expect him around 1pm, but I didn't want to chance him finding me at his computer, so at 11am I signed out. I then called my parent's house and got my Mom. "Mom, I'm afraid I have some bad news. Chad has been cheating on me from the beginning of our relationship. I have to do some things before I let the axe fall, some of which will take me out of the country. Chad's going to China tomorrow for 2 weeks, so I told him I was going to visit you and Dad. So, just in case he calls you to talk to me tell him I'm out with old friends or something."

My Mom made all of the right noises as she commiserated with me about my cheating spouse. She told me to come visit as soon as I could, so I told her I would once I had all of my ducks in a row.

Chad got home a little after 1 and began packing. I sat in the bedroom while he packed at his request. He told me about all of the places he was having to go and that there was a chance he may have to stay an extra week and if that was the case he'd text me. I asked him who he was going with and he said Charlie and Bethany. I was pretty sure that the extra week would happen and that Chad would spend that time fucking Bethany until his little cock was raw.

Again, my consummate acting abilities gave nothing away. When he had finished packing he asked me if I wanted to take a shower with him. I told him I just started my period, but I'd be willing to give him a blowjob if he wanted. I could see the shiver go through him when I told him about being on my period. You would think he was one of those ultra conservative Jewish guys with all of the hats and curly sideburns by the way he acted when I was menstruating. I swear it took every bit of his will power just to get in bed with me. So, touching me in any way was not going to happen even with my mouth. His reaction always made me laugh and was a great way to keep him off me when I needed it. At this point, I didn't want to be touched by him, but would allow little kisses and hugs; enough to not give away that I knew he was a cheating piece of shit.

The next day Chad managed to be brave enough to give me a peck on the lips in lieu of a kiss goodbye...I was good with that. As soon as he left, I made plane reservations to Grand Cayman in first class (I was going to be rich soon, so why not?) and a hotel reservation at a 5-star hotel in a luxury suite. I decided to stay several nights and enjoy the tropical warmth since it was mid-January and cold in the Midwest. Next, I made flight reservations to Zurich via London on British Airways, again in first class. And finally, I booked another 5-star hotel in Zurich in a luxury suite (I am going to love being rich!)!

Next, I got on Chad's computer and began fishing for more incriminating details about his cheating. It took a while, but buried in a document folder labelled 'Grecians' I found a treasure trove of videos that Chad must have made with his cell phone. I scrolled through the list and saw that each one was labelled with a woman's name and the date! I opened the latest one with Bethany and watched while the two of them rutted like pigs in heat!

She was a pretty woman, but a bit overweight with enormous tits. She was also very vociferous, crying loudly for what she wanted Chad to do to her. After they 69'd for a while, Chad fucked her pussy bareback. After he climaxed he grabbed a large butt plug and began working it in her ass and once he had it in he began fucking her ass hard with it. When Chad got hard again, he pulled the plug rammed his cock into Bethany's butthole and then fucked her ass as hard as he could. The killer was that Bethany was egging him on to fuck her harder, faster or both. It was an amazing spectacle to watch!

As I scrolled through more of the videos I saw that they all included anal sex at some point. One young gal named Patty, after being thoroughly fucked in the ass told Chad to fist her ass! Chad is a big man and has very large hands, so I couldn't imagine one of his fists being shoved up my butt. However, Patty seemed to like it. Anyway, I now knew why that file was labelled 'Grecian'.

There were several other's with labels like 'firsts' which turned out to be the first time the two had sex together. Another category was 'risky' which turned out to be the couple fucking in either their house or mine! That one really pissed me off when I saw him with his bimbos fucking in my bed! There was another category called work which looked like times he had sex while on the road at various hotels.

The sheer volume of videos was astounding and would take a lot of hours to go through, so I transferred all of them to my cloud address where I could review them at my leisure.

As I pondered the scope of Chad's cheating, I decided that I was no longer bound by the vows we made when we were married and was going to start looking for opportunities to have sex whenever and with whomever I wanted. It was going to be really good being rich and horny! So, I decided my wardrobe needed a major change!

I got in my car and drove to this really expensive boutique I had heard about, but was too afraid to go to before. Now that I was a woman of means, I walked in and when the first salespersons approached me I said, "I just found out my husband is a serial cheater, so I want to dress more boldly and much sexier!" I think despite her haughty demeanor the salesperson helping me was a poor middle class schlub like me, or as I used to be.

Now to understand what they were working with, I don't want to brag but I have a pretty nice figure. Actually, I've been told by both men and women that I have an incredible figure and that I shouldn't hide it behind the loose drab clothes I normally wear. Chad always told me I had the best tits he had ever seen and at the time I didn't know the full breadth of that statement, so I decided I was going to show them off. I bought a number of sheer blouses where faux pockets were attached to the front to hide the nipples and a number that were completely sheer where nothing was hidden.

I bought several pairs of skin-tight pants and capris. A number of dresses that were sneakily see-through if you looked closely and were very low-cut showing lots of cleavage. I also decided I would always go commando from now on! I bought a couple of evening dresses and several cocktail dresses just in case and I bought shoes, lots of shoes! Finally, I decided I need a new bikini or two for the Caribbean, so I went to a shop that I heard had the sexiest suits in town. I found several of the tiniest bikinis imaginable that would barely cover my pussy and areolae and exposed all of my ass! So, I bought a white one and a yellow one. I was told the fabric becomes transparent when wet. I also bought two one-piece suits that were just as sexy as the bikinis with the transparent when wet fabric.

Thus, armed with swimming attire, such as they were, it was time to address the issue of unwanted body hair. I went to my usual waxing place and spoke with Isabel, my usual waxer. She had been trying to talk me into getting laser treatments for years, so now I walked in and said that I wanted the laser treatment. I told her I was off to the Caribbean in a couple of days and she said I would be fine. The treatment wasn't any worse than the waxing I had been getting for years in my pubic area. The treatment on my arms and underarms were a piece of cake.

When I had finished, Isabel gave me a bottle of cream to use on the treated areas to help keep things nice and soft. The cost was pretty high, but who was I to care? I was pretty much ready for my trip except I needed some really nice luggage to haul all my new clothes in. I looked up a luggage shop on my phone and discovered there was one about two blocks away. I drove over and began looking at suitcases.

Kalavo
Kalavo
824 Followers