The Hucow Farm

Story Info
A young woman applies for a job, and gets so much more.
6.9k words
4.29
40.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE FARM

Dr. Carrie Vogue sat in her car, she had arrived early for an interview to be an onsite vet for a local farm. It advertised that were looking for fresh talent out of school. She was only two years out from college herself and knew she'd be a good fit. When they called and said she'd gotten an interview she phoned all her friends and family. They had each given her their congratulations and well wishes. Now she sat and waited for the time to tick by. When it was finally five minutes to the interview time she got out of her little car and headed for the door. A large man was waiting to open the door for her when she arrived. "Welcome to Jacobs Farm. My name is Sullivan. What business do you have with us today?"

Carrie shook the mans hand and smiled. "It's nice to meet you Sullivan, my names Carrie. Carrie Vogue. I'm here to interview for the vet position."

Sullivan smiled big and nodded his head. "Ah yes, welcome Carrie. Just head straight down the hallway there and it'll be your first door on the right."

Carrie smiled and thanked Sullivan as she made her way down the hallway.

The room itself wasn't all that big, a simple lay out with a desk in the center and two chairs sitting in front of it. The chair behind it was occupied by a man wearing a simple flannel shirt and blue jeans. Like Sullivan, he smiled as Carrie entered the room. "Ah, you must be Dr. Carrie Vogue. Welcome to Jacobs Farm. I'm William Jacobs. Please have a seat."

Carrie extended her hand and shook William's hand as she took a seat. "Thank you for the interview Mr. Jacobs, your farm here must do a lot of business. I see your label on many items in town."

William nodded his head as he looked over the resume that Carrie brought with her. "Yes, we provide the town with almost all of its fresh produce, dairy, and meat products. My family worked hard to build this little empire of ours and we continue those traditions on today. Myself and my two brothers oversee most of the day to day operations here; but as you can guess, there are just some things that we cannot attend to over the course of the day. We have a vet here now but as we're expanding our needs will therefore also expand."

Carrie nodded, she didn't understand the ins and outs of working a farm; but she knew animals pretty well and was excited for the opportunity to grow with this organization. "Yes sir. I understand the needs well of a farm such as this. I can assure you that I will do my best to assure the health and well being of the livestock here."

William asked several questions about her schooling and experience after college. Carrie answered everything as best she could and threw in extras where she thought it would make her look good. Finally William nodded and rose from his chair. "Carrie, we'd like to extend the opportunity to you to work here at the Jacob's Farm."

Carries eyes lit up bright as she shook William's hand. "Oh, thank you Mr. Jacobs, I welcome the opportunity to grow and learn here at your farm."

She was then led to another door, this one marked as the Veterinarian's office.

Inside was a similar lay out to William's office, simple with a desk and three chairs. The walls were decorated with the degrees of the Vet and several pictures of animals. A nice office overall. William smiled as Carrie looked around. "You will share this office with Dr. Connors until we get you one of your own."

Carrie looked around the office and nodded her head. "Thank you again for the opportunity to work here Mr. Jacobs."

He smiled and held his hand out. "Let's celebrate the occasion shall we? Sullivan! Bring in the drinks."

Sullivan came around the corner with three glasses of champagne on a tray. He handed one to William, and Carrie then took the final one for himself. William raised his glass. "Here's to new beginnings and bright futures."

They clinked glasses and threw back the drinks. Carrie immediately felt light headed and felt the room beginning to spin just before she passed out in Sullivan's large arms.

When she came to she felt groggy and like her head was still swimming a bit. When her eyes adjusted she saw William, Sullivan, and a woman she didn't recognize. She went to move but quickly realized she was restrained to some kind of table. "Ah, I see our guest has woken up. Carrie, I'd like you to meet Dr. Connors. Dr. Connors, this is Dr. Vogue; but I think Carrie will do just fine from now on don't you?"

The woman who Carrie now knew was Dr. Connors approached the restrained girl. She looked over her with a passive expression on her face as she started to touch her in various places. "Hey! You better stop this, why am I tied up like this? You need to let me go!"

The Doctor laughed and smacked Carrie across the face. "You will shut up! You are restrained so that you may be processed into the Farm properly."

Carrie was so stunned by the slap she just stared at the woman; until she heard the word 'processed' what the hell did that mean? "Processed? What does that mean? What's going on here?"

Dr. Connors grinned and chuckled at the girl. "Simple. You are going into the human livestock division here at Jacob's Farm. With your beauty and uh, assets, you're perfect for the Hucow program."

Carries jaw dropped and she nearly cried out for release again when the Doctor smacked her across the face again. "Please be quiet, this can be done easy or hard."

Carrie shook in the bonds as the Doctor brought out a pair of scissors. She started to beg again for release and mercy but this time was quickly shut up by Sullivan shoving a ball gag into her mouth and buckling it behind her head. Tears started to pour from her eyes as the Doctor mad quick work of her clothes. She shuddered as her naked body was exposed to the three people in the room. William smiled an evil grin as he took in the sight. "Oh yes Carrie, you are a fine addition to the Farm. Those lovely udders and sweet cunt will attract the perfect clientele here."

He walked up to the bound girl as struggled uselessly in the restraints. His hands trailed over her tits, and he tweaked and pinched her nipples, making the young girl moan and whimper under his touch. He smiled as he trailed his rough hands down her sides and cupped her sex. "Well, this little patch of fur will need to be removed of course and then we can get her properly marked. She's a little wet. That's very good news. She'll take to the life fairly well with motivation."

Carrie couldn't believe what she was hearing. They were going to mark her and shave her?! This was outrageous. How dare they treat her this way.

The two men nodded to Dr. Connors and had a few words with her before leaving the room. As they spoke the Dr. Looked over at Carrie and smiled. It was unsettling and made Carrie very uncomfortable. Connors took her time walking back over to the girl. She too took her time letting her hands roam over Carrie's skin. "Such a sweet thing you are. I'm going to enjoy all our time together."

The girl shuddered under the woman's touch. It alternated between soft and gentle strokes, to nail digging and slaps. Carries skin was soon covered in blotchy red patches and nail streaks. Her breath came in ragged gasps as her mind tried to process everything that was happening. Drool had leaked from around her lips and trailed down between her tits. And her own arousal had peaked when Connors ran her finger through Carrie's folds. The Doctor grinned when she felt that. "Oh, my sweet little sow, you're positively gushing."

Her laugh grated on Carries nerves but there was nothing the girl could do to stop the assault. After sucking her finger clean Connors made her way over to a cabinet, she got a steel case out and brought it over to the future sow. She sat on a short stool and lay the case on a table next to her. "Okay little sow, let's get you ready for your new life."

She opened the case and inside was a razor, alcohol swab, sterilized needles, and a few open rings. None of it made Carrie feel very good and she groaned and the Doctor removed the razor first. She took a wet warm cloth and wiped at the girls pubic hair, getting it soft. She then applied cream to the area and began carefully removing all the unwanted fur. Connors hummed while she worked which just made Carrie even more uneasy. She quietly wept as the work was done. How had she ended up here? What choices had put her in this spot? Her only hope being that friends and family would miss her, and come looking for her. Oh she begged whatever spirits would listen for a miracle.


As the Doctor finished with the razor the door opened and in walked William, and Sullivan. William walked over and inspected the Doctors work. He rubbed his fingers over the newly shorn skin. His fingers rough against her bare sex, making her squirm. "Oh what a good cow you are. The clients will simply love you."

He smiled at Carrie then turned to the Doctor. "Fit her with two in each lip, spaced enough to add more if needed."

He smacked Carries tits and smiled. "Be good for Dr. Connors now girl, and you'll get a treat later."

Carrie groaned and whimpered as he spoke down to her and shook in her bonds while the Doctor began wiping her cunt lip with a swab. She smiled up at Carrie. "Hang on cow, this will hurt."

Carrie braced as well as she could but the pain was intense. She bit into the ball gag as the needle passed through the skin and was followed by the gold ring. Connors shut the ring which had a spring lock and couldn't be reopened. Connors smiled as she looked at her work. "Your cunt takes the ring well cow. You should be proud."

Carrie did her best to cuss at the woman but all it came out as was a garbled mess. The doctor made quick work of the other three rings and patted Carrie on the hip. Sweat was covering her body and her breathing was labored. She'd never been through an ordeal like that and her mind was on overdrive trying to make sense of it. How could she possibly endure anymore of this treatment? Connors looked up into Carrie's face and she smiled that evil grin. She slid her finger in Carries cunt and laughed. "My, my little cow. You're quite excited by all this. Let me ease you a little."

Carrie groaned as the Dr worked her finger in and out of the bound girls cunt. This shouldn't be exciting me, she thought to herself; and yet it was feeling so good. Her hips began to move with the finger, her breathing mixed with her moans to make a sound of pure lust. Connors laughed as she kept working Carrie over. Then suddenly just as the girl was about tip over the edge, the Dr stopped. She wheeled her stool away and Carrie was left to wonder what just happened. She pleaded through the gag for her to come back. But Connors ignored her as she looked through a drawer in a cabinet.

Doctor Connors found what she was looking for. A belt. Simple but incredibly effective. She turned and held it up for Carrie to see. "This my little cow is how I teach cunts to behave. All that sniveling and begging does nothing for me. You have no choice how you are handled or when anymore. So this will be a lesson in being quiet!"

Carrie watched the Dr approach with fear in her eyes. The belt was brought down just as she finished the word "quiet". It struck Carrie across the belly and she wheezed. Connors kept the assault up with no mercy. Each of the first blows landed somewhere new until the girl was red below her tits, to just above her knees. She begged, and pleaded, and screamed for it to stop. When Connors finally let up Carrie's body was on fire. The tears and drool mingled on her skin as she shook in her bonds. Connors smiled as she took the sight in. "Now little cow, what choice do you have in what happens to you or how you are used?"

Carrie honestly didn't know what she was supposed to do. She lifted her face to her tormentor and as best she could said "None."

Connors nodded her head and smiled. "That's right little cow. None, and really, in the end, it will feel so much better that way."

Connors tone put Carrie off. She spoke to her so sweetly, and as her hands touched the girls body she shivered in the sensation. Connors trailed her fingers lightly down Carries sides, and again into the folds of her cunt. She moaned immediately and the Dr smiled again. "See? Even now, amidst all the pain, your body responds to my touch. You may thank me cow."

Carrie didn't want to admit anything, but it was true. She was responding and she was thankful, and she wanted release. "Thank you."

It was pathetic and didn't sound right at all but the Dr nodded. "Good girl."

The Dr kept the motion up as she looked into the girls eyes. "Ask permission to cum."

Carrie looked at the Dr dumbfounded. Ask, to cum? Why? She shook her head and the Dr stopped and picked both the girls nipples hard between her fingers. "I said ask cunt, now ask!"

Carrie, screamed in pain as her nipples were pulled and pinched. "Please let me cum!"

She shouted as best she could around the gag. It was terribly humiliating, being at the mercy of this horrible woman, but her body needed the release so she asked. She wasn't proud of it and the humiliation made her quiver. Connors released the nipples and drove her finger into Carrie's cunt. She finger fucked the girl hard and fast; and when Carrie shouted her orgasm and her cunt exploded around the Dr's finger she simply laughed. "Good cow. Look how much you came. There's a puddle on the floor."

She brought her hand up to Carrie's face so she could see it. Then she rubbed it all over the girl's face and hair. "There you go cow. A little treat just for you."

Connors laughed as she walked away from the girl and out of the room.

When the door closed and it clicked shut Carrie was suddenly aware of what she had done. She'd thanked that horrible woman for torturing her, and for bringing her to an amazing climax. Carrie groaned into the gag as the realization hit her. She had on some level enjoyed what had been done to her, and that scared her more than anything. Her whole body tingled in a mix of heat, pain, cold, and pleasure. It was so confusing. What was happening to her?

After what felt like an eternity the door finally opened again and in walked the Dr. "Ah hello little cow. Did you miss me?"

The implication was not lost on Carrie. Her resolve had built back up in her time alone. She shook her head and mumbled no around the gag. "Very good cow. You've not lost your fight yet. That pleases me."

She walked up to Carrie and began feeling her up again. The same techniques as before and Carrie's mind was on high alert. She wouldn't be taken as easily as she was before. The Dr's nails dug into the tender flesh of the helpless captive. "Time for a new game."

She reached up and unbuckled the gag around Carrie's head. It took effort to get it out because she'd bitten into the rubber so deeply. Her jaw ached as she tried to close her mouth. She looked into the Dr's eyes. "Fuck you bitch. I don't know what you and your friends think you're doing but you won't get away with this."

Connors laughed. They'd been getting away with this for quite a long time; but she wasn't going to reveal that just yet. Instead she simply adjusted the table that Carrie was strapped to. The back came away and left the girl fully exposed and vulnerable, and when that sunk in Carrie panicked. "No, no, no! Please, don't do anything else. I'm sorry."

Connors ignored Carrie's pleas and made another adjustment which bent the girl at the waist. She came walking back into Carrie's vision. "Okay cow, open wide or we'll do this the hard way."

Carrie didn't want to know what the hard way was and simply opened her mouth as wide as she could. "Very good. See how much easier compliance is?"

Connors slipped a ring gag into Carrie's mouth and strapped it behind her head. This left the girl very confused and scared because while it gagged her, it left her mouth open and vulnerable. The door to the room opened again, William, and Sullivan stood there surveying the scene. "Wonderful Dr, our new cow looks ready."

Connors looked at the two men. "Yes sir. I was just about to warm her up for you but if you'd prefer I can certainly start my other rounds early."

William nodded and Dr Connors left the room, leaving the two men with Carrie.

The bound girl heard and watched all this with total fear in her eyes. However, the two men weren't ugly and in other circumstances could see herself trying to get their attention at a bar or party. It made her insides quiver and she could feel the heat building between her thighs. Why did this keep happening? She should be frightened and not excited at all. The two men went to the cabinet and they both took something from it but hid them from Carrie's vision. William approached Carrie from the front. He knelt down in front of her. He trailed a finger down her face and over her lips. "Such soft features. I'm truly glad you chose to join us here at the Farm. You'll be a prize cow for sure."

Carrie shivered at the touch and felt the mix of fear and excitement begin to rise inside. She shook her head trying to send the message she wasn't some prize livestock. William simply nodded back then looked at Sullivan who was behind and out of Carrie's eyesight. Sullivan nodded back and pulled back his arm and swung with all he had. Carrie's ass bounced with the impact and she groaned loudly. The blows didn't let up for a moment until her backside was glowing red. The tears streamed down her face and the drool flowed from her mouth like a stream. William smiled at her. "Are you all warmed up now cow? Ready for your Master?"

Carrie didn't even comprehend what William had said, she was so concentrated on how her ass was on fire. Sullivan reached down between the girls legs and dipped into her cunt. He lifted the fingers to show his boss who chuckled. "My my little cow. You certainly are a prize. Your cunt is begging for cock."

She shook her head vigorously. No she wasn't ready for any cock. She wanted out of here, away from these people. But suddenly she was being filled by Sullivan's hard member. He'd been eager for this from the moment she arrived but he was patient, and the patience had worked out. Her cunt was tight and it was slick. He moaned as her took her hard and fast. Carrie whimpered around the gag, then moaned as he sped up. She was lost in the pleasure of the moment and momentarily forgot the pain, she even started to push back against the man. A slap to her ass brought back the pain and she was confused, she tried working out when suddenly William entered her mouth. This new intrusion sent Carrie into a tailspin she had no idea what to process first. The cock in her cunt felt good, the slaps to her ass hurt, the cock in her throat demanded attention because it was going to far in and making her gag on it. She was pushed between the two men and suddenly felt herself enjoying the sensations. These three different things going on muddled her mind and she was left just feeling each one. It was pure ecstasy.

William looked at Sullivan, who grinned at his employer. "Oh yeah boss. She's really close I can feel her clenching around me, it's amazing."

William laughed. "She's grade A Sully."

Carrie was lost to the feelings and heard none of what the men said, she just wanted the pleasure to keep coming. Both men rocked the girl back and forth as they enjoyed her body, finally they each spent their loads inside her and pulled out. Cum dribbled from both her mouth and cunt. The two men simply wiped their cocks clean in her hair and gently smacked her face. "You did good cow. You should be proud."

And deep within her core, Carrie did. She felt proud proud, and that was scary. She shouldn't feel proud of this, she had been used and abused. Left with nothing, yet she found herself wanting them to use her more, to keep this feeling forever.

12