The Human Bearer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Part your buttocks," came the throaty whisper. "I need to see properly the orifice through which I'll carry my egg inside."

"What?" Riordan exclaimed and straightened up.

Xana Lei laughed.

"How come you decided to become a bearer? You seem to be lacking quite a lot of knowledge on the matter."

Riordan turned, overlooking the fact that he had not been ordered to do that.

"I know that the egg is fed through the mouth and implanted somewhere inside the abdomen," he spoke, quivering.

"Females, of course, prefer this method." The snakeman linked his fingers and stared at Riordan with a somewhat amused look. "The implantation process is extremely pleasurable, and passing the egg with the help of our natural seth can make the bearer experience intense pleasure as well. While some males prefer the oral method, too, I must admit that I am part of a category that prefers the bearer's other end."

Riordan was terrified. But he clenched his fists and frowned.

"How many bearers have you killed by fucking them, you Xeno bastard?"

He could swear the room was suddenly lacking oxygen. It could not be. With very slight differences, Xenos needed the same air as humans. He braced himself for an attack. Again, the alien seemed to reign in his first impulse rather well.

"Nobody gets killed in this process." Xana Lei stretched languidly on the plush bed.

"Except those first subjects, right?"

The Xeno sighed.

"Those unfortunate events happened only because we had no idea about the proper amount of preparation. It was not the fucking, as you say, that killed the subjects, but the eggs growing and creating an auto-immune response. The whole cohabitation needed beforehand is what makes the compatibility perfect."

"Those humans still died," Riordan said bitterly.

"And so did our eggs," the alien replied, his eyes thinning and glinting dangerously. "Or do you think you're the only species caring about their offspring? I'll have you know that the preparation to give life is one of our life's most important accomplishments. Especially since we can only prepare several eggs during our lifetimes. Unlike you,we don't get a chance every month for the duration your females are fertile. We get one every few years. And not even then it is guaranteed."

There was real pain behind Xana Lei's words, but Riordan shook off the feeling of empathy threatening to develop. The Xenos were known to be emotionally manipulative like no other species.

"As for your question. I haven't killed any bearer. And you're my first anyway."

Riordan hadn't expected that.

"Your first?"

"Yes. Not my first human, mind you, since many sex workers come willingly here, anyway."

"Wait, what? You used human prostitutes? For what?"

"For copulation. Not as a means for reproduction, but for pleasure," the alien admitted, folding his hands in his lap, in a demure gesture, that was terribly not in synch with his words.

"But you said that the Black Market..."

"That's for the illegal stuff," Xana Lei cut his words short. "There is still a thriving entreprise to run a legal brothel with humans. Some come here to work in such brothels. Others are former bearers. I can assure you. You can work in such establishments for decent pay. I fail to understand your species' obsession with currency."

"Really?" Riordan said dryly. "You're the one obsessed with conquering other planets. It's the same thing."

"We don't have an egoistic motivation. We just need to spread and multiply. It is our internal makeup."

Riordan rolled his eyes.

"So you figured out you like fucking humans after visiting these brothels. How can I know you're not diseased?"

Xana Lei quirked an eyebrow.

"We don't get sick with the illnesses your species can develop."

"You could be carrying some bug," Riordan mumbled.

"Impossible."

"So you want me to let you fuck me up the chute, put your ugly ass egg inside my ass, and then have me push it back I don't know how. You fucking freak."

The flick of the tail over his face caught him by surprise. The alien's eyes were burning, despite their owner remaining seated. The end of the tail was fluttering nervously and Riordan felt his face. That was going to bruise. He licked the corner of his mouth and tasted his own blood.

"I might have been mistaken about you," the alien hissed. "I should sell you off and watch you having your both ends pumped with so much seth until you're nothing but an overinflated belly to roll around and watch you puke and shit cum."

Riordan watched the alien in disbelief. So the dignified alien knew a few cuss words.

"Then sell me off already!" Riordan set his chin high.

The second slap hurt even more. Now he could feel his lip swelling.

"You will apologize and you will obey, or I will lash you so hard until you won't be able to move anymore," Xana Lei threatened.

Riordan was seeing red in front of his eyes. He lunged at the alien, only to be deflected by a quick move of the same strong tail that knocked him to the floor. He tried to get up, but the Xeno was now above him, his beautiful face froze into a wild expression. The bifurcated tongue darted out fast and soon it was inside Riordan's mouth, capturing his tongue and wrapping it tightly.

He felt like choking and made some pathetic sounds.

"You're a feisty one. I should have known," Xana Lei spoke, his voice deep and dangerous. "It will be my pleasure to drive all this indiscipline out of you." The creature's voice sounded directly into his head. The alien was using his empathic abilities to communicate.

He could feel the muscled tip of the tail pushing at his behind. There was suddenly something wet and the thing just slid inside his ass effortlessly. He made a frightened sound and the Xeno just pulled at his tongue a bit more. At the same time, the thing inside his ass was moving steadily.

The tongue inside his mouth withdrew and he fell to the floor with a thump. He tried to wiggle himself free, away from the foreign sensation in his ass. But his owner placed his hands against his chest and flattened him.

"You're lucky I find your body irresistible," the alien hissed at him. "My tail agrees with your insides. I will implant my egg so deep inside you that you'll become mine forever."

Riordan's breathe became rugged. The tail inside his ass was hitting the same spot over and over again.

"Human whores are good at finding pleasure for themselves," Xana Lei commented dryly. "It was from them that I learned all the pleasure points inside this kind of body. So how does it feel now, bearer? Are you ready to spill yourself and admit defeat? I can go on like this forever."

"Fuck you," Riordan spat, but immediately shut his mouth, trying hard to focus on anything else except the growing pleasure inside his ass.

"Hmm, do you think I can fit my penis inside you, too? You seem pretty flexible."

He had no time to process the question. When the creature pushed his legs up and kept him there with the hands placed firmly around the ankles, he knew he was doomed. There was soon something bigger blunter pushing at his entrance.

"No more, please," he whispered. "It's too much. I'll die."

Xana Lei smiled, his beautiful arched lips quirked cruelly.

"Of pleasure, maybe," he cooed, and Riordan felt his body lifting from the floor, wanting not to get away, but to impale himself more onto the second thing pushing inside him.

There was too much sensory assault to deal with, but he could not help it. His breathe grew ragged, and he moaned despite his mind screaming at him he was behaving no better than a whore. The Xeno's tongue was once again inside his mouth and this time it was feeding him the same sweet gooey substance that was making him crave it more with each mouthful he took.

The other end was pumped with liquid, too, making his insides quiver from a pleasure so intense he could feel his eyes rolling into his head. Surrender was the only option, yet he was still fighting, his body slamming against Xana Lei's slender form, pushing against it, only to be reunited again. The seth was now pouring freely from his mouth, making his skin wet and sensitive everywhere.

He gasped in desperation when he felt long fingers wrapping around his hardened member. Without mercy, torturously slow, the Xeno pushed the foreskin back, and began rubbing.

"Don't be so stubborn," the alien voice resonated in his brain. "You can't avoid it forever."

Like hell I can't, Riordan wanted to yell, but his body was growing more and more sensitive, feeling the pleasure growing to the point that all his nerves were standing on their ends. He whimpered and cried, as his cock began spurting all over his slicked belly and the Xeno's hand. All the while, the two things moving in his ass never stopped, tangling, poking, rubbing and teasing, forcing the last drop of semen out of him. When the Xeno dropped him, he was a delirious mess, his entire body arched tautly, his eyes rolled into his head, and his voice lost.

"Look at me," his owner demanded and he made the effort.

The alien's huge member was a column of white, almost translucent, the consistence of crystal, but alive. He registered too late what was happening when the thing was again forced down his throat. His arms flailed, and he remained there, letting himself used, no longer capable to protest. At least, it was soon over, as he felt the now known sensation in the pit of his stomach as it was getting filled. The Xeno let his head down with a small thump and he straightened up.

Through blurry eyes, Riordan watched him. Xana Lei no longer seemed as straight-laced as before. He was breathing hard, his lips were moist, and a few strands of hair were wet and glued to his forehead. He just knew he looked worse. So he chose to close his eyes.

"You're here to stay, human," the Xeno spoke, his voice a bit shaky.

"You hate me," Riordan murmured, his voice hoarse and unnatural.

"You're wrong. You're pushing all the wrong buttons, that's true." Xana Lei laughed. "But you have showed me such a great time, and you just got here. Never before have I experienced so much pleasure with someone I barely knew. But humans, I must admit, they're even more lustful than us. And, Riordan, my beautiful bearer, I can assure you that even among humans, you are outstanding. The most lascivious prostitutes from Earth I've met failed to give me as much pleasure as you did just now. Now please get off the floor and sit on the bed like any normal human being."

"What do you know about normal human beings?" Riordan mumbled, but he slowly got to his feet and chose to sit on one of the flat surfaces a bit away from his owners.

"A lot more than you know about Xenos." Xana Lei examined him through long lashes, the color of golden copper.

"So, I'm supposed to let you do this kind of shit to me every day?" Riordan asked, grabbing his knees and pulling them closer, to hide his chest.

"Your release from earlier tells me you're lying. Yet another flaw of character I do not appreciate in humans. Your lot seems to forget we can read minds. Did you know how the negotiations went when the peace treaty was signed?"

"I don't give a fuck about politics," Riordan spat, looking away,.

The last thing he needed was to stare at the Xeno, and feel the strange pull to go wrap himself around the muscled tail.

"Our leaders asked for beautiful men and women from Earth to be sent for the negotiations. Failure in doing so would have meant instant surrender for Earth. I can tell you the alternative was not going to be too pleasant."

"Ha, so you needed a bunch of cute, but empty heads to deal with."

"No, but our leaders needed to test the possibility to copulate with you. The fact that your species is so adaptable and so appealing for our reproduction needs saved you. Your arrogance could have been costly. We rarely engage in battles for no gain at all. We could have made an exception. But your delegates behaved. Their thoughts were easy to read and, of course, deflected. By morning the first day, they were all in our leaders' beds, sharing pleasures beyond imagination. Too bad we could not implant our eggs right away to seal the deal. That would have made us happy. But there is a time for everything. And I will indulge in your delightful body repeatedly until the compatibility tests show us a 100% match. Then I will experience the fulfillment of having my egg implanted inside your body. You will make a wonderful bearer, Riordan."

"No shit." Riordan glared. "What if I bump into stuff and break it or something?"

Xana Lei didn't have to move his lips to silence him. The infamous tail whipped him hard over one shoulder this time.

"Ouch! Won't you cut it out already?"

"Don't ever joke about such things, Riordan. The punishment for damaging a Xeno egg is death."

Riordan gulped in fear.

"What if it happens by accident and I cannot prove it? Will you still kill me then?"

"It is not I who will kill you. We are so powerful because we respect our laws. Even if I begged for your life, I would not save you. I am not above our laws."

"Fuck." Riordan buried his head into his hands. "At least that means that while I'm pregnant with your brat, you won't pump my ass, right?"

"I must ensure proper environment for the egg, and the most pleasant way will be to provide enough seth and my own fluids via the old fashioned method which we both experienced right now."

"What the fuck, pervert? Do you want to kill the egg?"

Xana Lei laughed.

"Look at us. Fighting already because of the egg, like real parents. You even used the term pregnant like you say on Earth. I must tell you that I will find you even more irresistible once you have my egg inside you. But I promise I'll be gentle."

"Good to know," Riordan murmured. "And Xana, know this. I won't hurt your egg on purpose. I said shit because I'm pissed, okay?"

"You just called me Xana," the alien noticed.

"Sorry, I meant master." Riordan recoiled, not really wanting to feel the tail again across his face.

"No, that's excellent." The alien clapped his hands with glee. "Call me Xana more. I love it!"

It was surreal, whatever was happening. Riordan pushed his head into his hands and murmured.

"I'm so fucked."

The alien chuckled softly.

"You'll get used to it."

tbc

12