The Human Bearer Ch. 03

Story Info
Riordan learns some new information.
5.6k words
4.8
3.3k
4
0

Part 3 of the 32 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is a rather unusual companion you have, Xana," another snakelike creature hissed upon watching Riordan with unhidden disgust.

"Interesting point of view, Dinah," his owner replied in kind. "It's just another important difference between us. I have no interest in well behaved dolls with the last ounce of humanity in them most probably erased by the surgeon's knife. You may keep your artificial looking bearers. Mine," he added, pulling Riordan close to him, ignoring the slime from the bearer's body seeping into his clothes, "is flesh and blood. Hot-headed, but plenty of fun. Especially when it comes to more intimate matters. I can assure you that my life is no longer boring since he came here."

"Care to lend him then?" The alien gave Riordan a strange once over.

"Not in a million eons," Xana said with a smile and made Riordan move.

"Are you going to parade me in front of all your friends until it gets through my head that I'm a freak?" He mumbled under his breath.

"I just complimented you. Why are you so harsh?"

"Because you're making me take this walk of shame, and I haven't done that since... whatever, why can't I just wash?"

"Because it wouldn't matter," Xana said mysteriously and continued to push his bearer towards a destination only he knew.

In passing, he talked to others, some looking at Riordan in genuine surprise, some indifferent, but still curious. By the end of it, he was certain every Xeno and bearer on the planet knew he was a whore who needed to be fed that disgusting slime only to behave.

Xana pushed him inside a small room that suddenly felt stuffed and hot. There was some kind of moss on the ground and Riordan could hear the sound of water.

"What's this?" He asked.

"Something more like our natural environment. I want to copulate with you, since you expressed your desire to be matched with me so clearly."

"Sure thing." Riordan shrugged, but squealed when he was made to lie on his back on the mossy carpet.

"Don't beg me to stop," Xana cooed softly. "I will fill you up for hours now that I know you want it."

"Go ahead," he replied, but his heart was growing smaller and his cheeks were in flames.

The small pants were ripped from his body by impatience hands and the naughty tail was suddenly at his back entrance pumping that thing they called seth. He gasped as the tip pushed by his tight ring of muscles and began to work him. Xana unceremoniously pushed his cock inside him and he felt like dying. The short pain through his lower belly was real. But it went away just as fast as it came, only to be replaced by intense pleasure.

He arched his back off the ground and spread his legs as he moaned in pure bliss. There was no point in hiding he was enjoying it. After all, the sooner he got off the beast, the closer he was to his freedom.

"You're such a lewd creature, and you're mine," Xana growled as he began pumping a huge load inside him.

Riordan was lost in the realm of the senses, as he could feel his insides overflowing with the alien's cum. He touched his belly, in an unconscious gesture.

"Do not worry. By the time we're through, you'll walk home with a full belly. I will love watching you like that."

The way he rolled his hips to meet each thrust had to be ludicrously lewd, but it did not matter. He lost sense of time as Xana moved inside him, whispering strange words, splitting him in half, and putting him back together. The alien apparently had no need to stop and recharge; he just continued to pump Riordan's insides with his own release until he could feel his belly bulge against Xana's taut abdomen.

They must have gone at it for hours, because he could not remember anything, not even the most mundane things, like the last time he ate or drank. When the alien finally let him go to slide under the cascade falling nearby, he barely managed a small grunt. This time, when he touched his belly, he gasped in terror. He looked at himself in disbelief. His belly was distended, like it had never been in his life.

He felt ill. Rolling to one side, he crawled towards the water. The droplets were cool on his parched lips, staving off some of his thirst.

"Come into the water," Xana cooed. "It will help you cool off."

"Bastard," Riordan hissed, pushing himself onto his hands, trying to avoid the discomfort of having his belly pressed against the granite ledge. "Will this go away?" he made a gesture towards his belly. "I look like I'm fucking pregnant."

"Maybe," Xana teased and used his strong tail to effortlessly grab Riordan and throw him into the water.

Riordan barely managed to draw a long intake of air into his lungs, as he sank to the bottom. But, just like that, he was made to resurface by the same tail now carefully sustaining him by the waist. When his eyes clashed with green ones, glinting with mischief, he groaned.

"Are you going to leave me like this?" he complained.

"Your body will absorb it. Why are you so disturbed by it? There's hardly a more erotic image," Xana said with a studied sigh. "I must let your body adapt, though. I so much wished I could pump some more inside you."

"Pervert," Riordan murmured and blushed. And then he lied. "It hurts."

"Hmm, really?" Xana began kissing him lazily. "I think you have enough seth inside you to alleviate any discomfort."

"Maybe I'm not like others," Riordan protested. "You cannot know."

"Relax. It won't have any repercussions on your beautiful physique. Your belly will go back to normal. And stop lying. I can tell."

Xana returned to kissing him, and he rested his arms on the snakeman's shoulders.

"Why did you make me walk with all that slime on me?" Riordan demanded to know. "I bet I'm the talk of the party."

"They're envious," Xana chuckled. "Bearers are precious. They serve a noble purpose."

"They are fucked until their bellies burst, and you're all a bunch of perverts," the human spat back, annoyed.

"But," Xana continued, like he hadn't just been interrupted, "bearers are not usually the recipients of public displays of affection."

"Really?" Riordan's voice was dry like the desert. "Was that affection, you say?"

"Even if you're dense like this, the others know what that means."

"Enlighten me. What does making me look like a used up whore mean?"

"It means that I like you, Riordan. I like you a lot."

"Your logic is fucked up."

"It's different than yours, and humans who have spent enough time here know what that means. That's all you have to know, too. I claimed you as mine in public."

"Lucky me," Riordan murmured and let his head cradled slowly by Xana's hand.

The other was at his ass, kneading his buttocks.

"I'm spent, Xana," he said. "Could we, like do it again another time?"

"Weren't you the one who wanted the match to happen faster? That's the surest way to make it so."

"Yeah, I gathered that much," Riordan replied. "But the thing is that I cannot anymore. Please," he added, after hesitating for a moment.

"You don't have to do anything, you know," Xana ignored his pleading and began probing his back door again.

"Freak," Riordan mumbled.

The alien entered him slowly this time, and it felt soothing. Riordan could not remember ever feeling like this, so full of emotion, so bursting, so used, so raw and so thoroughly satisfied. The strangest thing was that he wasn't even sure that he had come while being fucked. Maybe he had, maybe he hadn't. It didn't matter. It still felt like he was full, nothing but a vessel waiting to be filled to the brim.

Xana Lei knew how to be a considerate lover, it seemed. Now he moved slowly, and he took his time to kiss Riordan and caress his body with lazy moves. He relaxed, and this time, he felt his master's tail wrapped carefully around his sex, and getting him off.

It was like he was continuously cumming from one point forward. He spurted his own essence over and over again. And then, he was out like a light.

***

When he woke up, the Xenian sun was already down. He tried to get up from the bed, feeling thirsty, and wondering how he was going to find the domestic bot and make him bring some water.

Next to him, Xana moved in his sleep and his tail moved lazily to wrap around his waist and drag him back.

"Xana." He pushed against a naked shoulder, the color of alabaster.

The light in the room was soft and alluring. He wanted nothing but to grab a glass of water and head back to sleep. His body was aching for rest.

"I'm thirsty." He pushed against Xana again.

Lazy eyes opened and stared at him. Xana's lips moved and there was a short, slightly annoying sound. Riordan grimaced. What the fuck was the freak doing now? He was about to protest when he heard the bot wheeling around. The tail around him relaxed and he was allowed to get to his feet. The bot held an assortment of drinks on a chrome coated platter. He opted for the orange drink. There was no way of telling if it was made from Earth oranges, but its taste was cool and refreshing, not overly sweet.

"Thank you," he said, placing the glass back on the platter. It was an automatism, nothing more.

The bot beeped and then a humanoid voice replied.

"You're welcome."

He almost jumped off the bed.

"Is this thing talking?" he asked Xana.

"It adapts. I already programmed it to learn your language. It only needed the right opportunity to activate the module."

"Great. At least I'll have someone to talk to." Riordan snorted.

"And why can't you talk to me?" Xana began to caress his shoulder and drag him down to the bed.

"Because this is not talking and I wouldn't sacrifice precious time to chit-chat."

"Would you rather fuck?" Xana asked, amused.

"I thought you hated that word." Riordan sighed, but let himself on his back, trying to ignore the small tremble of excitement growing inside him at being touched like that.

Everything about Xana Lei was sensual, luxurious. The fucker was a looker. But he was not some lifeless doll. He was all hotness and fire, and something akin to molten lava. He had expected the alien to be cold blooded, reptilian, but Xana's touch was warm and his lips were soft and full of life, as they brushed by Riordan's.

"It grew on me," Xana eventually replied.

The alien's fingers began to feel his belly.

"See? Completely returned to normal."

He touched his stomach gingerly. Yes, the bulge from before was gone. His stomach was flat just like before.

"You are a bit thin," Xana commented. "Don't you like food?"

"I do. But I need to keep my appetite in check. Trying to look young and pretty takes a lot of effort, you know?"

"I don't know," Xana replied, his voice serious. "Are you making yourself go hungry?"

"Not really. I just don't overdo it." He shrugged. "I cannot exercise too heavily, either. Because I don't want to end up looking like a gorilla."

And who would want him then? He thought with bitterness. His body was his livelihood, after all.

"You're sad," Xana commented, as he stroke his thigh slowly, with gentleness that hadn't been there before. "Now that you're here, you don't have to starve. The seth I give you regulates your metabolism. You'll not gain weight, if that is something you're worried about."

"Hmm, really? Interesting stuff this slime of yours," Riordan commented.

"I'd rather see you happy. Riordan, what did you use to do before coming here?"

None of your fucking business.

"What? Don't tell me you don't know. I was in the hospitality business."

"Yes, I remember. Some sort of... bus boy? Is that the term?"

"Yes," he exhaled.

"And why would thinking of that make you sad?" Xana continued to ask him uncomfortable questions.

"Are you reading my mind?"

"It's not exactly mind reading in the exact sense of the term. And, if it is something you won't think about or you try to repress, I won't be able to read it."

"That's nothing but the past. Nothing interesting. Aren't you asleep anymore? Do you want to get freaky?"

Xana laughed. "Is this just another creative alternative word for fucking?"

"Yeah, pretty much." Riordan moved to face Xana and began to kiss him slowly.

It wasn't unpleasant and it wasn't scaring him anymore. He felt much better now that he rested and he wanted nothing but to be in his owner's arms again. He straddled the muscular tail and began rubbing his crotch suggestively against the smooth scales. When Xana grabbed him to place him on his back, he stopped him.

"I can ride you," he offered and Xana nodded and relaxed.

He now knew where to find that thing that stood for the genitalia in the alien species. His languorous moves had the effect of making the hard member surface and soon his hands were full. The guy's cock was so long that he only needed to lean a bit to lick it and suck it. Xana grunted in appreciation.

He was a bit insane to ride that thing, but he could not go back on his word. So he stood up, with his feet planted by either side of the alien's body and he began rubbing the tip of the giant cock against his back entrance. There was instant wetness there and that just made everything easier.

He began the slow torturous descend, impaling himself inch by inch. He had no idea how that thing was completely inside him when his crotch rested against the strange half snake body. At this point, he was starting not to care much. The alien guided his tail straight to his mouth and he was now fed enough seth to have him going.

So he started moving slowly. Up and down, up and down, each move sending shivers of pleasure across his spine, right into his cortex, flooding his body with feel good hormones. Tasha was right. Xeno dick was the real thing. He began moving more vigorously, relishing in how Xana was twisting his nipples, the one with the ring now feeling all tingly from the short, impatient pulls.

He was cumming, no hands needed, and he could feel the pleasant flood filling him up now, as Xana voiced his pleasure, too. He collapsed on the perfect body underneath him.

"We should sleep now," he said and drifted off to sleep, in the loving arms of his owner.

In the morning, Xana was already gone and he could feel some sort of ache growing in his body. Even the seth wore off, eventually, it seemed.

***

The bot was moving around him, seemingly anxious to be at his beck and call. Riordan lay in bed, staring at the ceiling and meditating at what his life meant at the moment. It seemed crazy enough, and he had no idea what that meant, but he was willing to negotiate with the whirlwind of thoughts in his head. So, he was going to carry the guy's egg and gave it birth. And then? Then he was going to get himself excused, and go back to Earth.

He turned on his belly and sighed. His life was nothing but a dead end. When did that happen? When had his dreams ended in the gutter? He could not even remember them. Shifting from one side to the other, he grew increasingly frustrated. Had he always been a quitter?

Chances were that Xana was going to pay him handsomely. With that kind of money, he was going to live just as he wanted.

The thought suddenly lost its shine. Alone, he was just going to be alone, with no one to call family. But wasn't this the reason why he had come here in the first place? Because there were no strings he would have had to cut? And it had been kind of like the last train for him, anyway. He wasn't getting any younger and soon enough he was going to lose his appeal.

Going under the knife was going to help him look beautiful and young for years, with the new technologies, but he was growing tired on the inside, and, for that, no surgery had yet been invented.

"May I help you with something, young master?" The bot stopped by him.

"No," he said shortly.

It was like the bot was growing tired with his fidgeting, and just wanted Riordan out of his hair.

"You haven't yet had the first meal of the day, young master," the bot remained stubbornly by the foot of the bed.

"It's called breakfast," Riordan mumbled. "I never eat breakfast."

"Master Xana insists that you should eat well," the bot continued.

"Fine." Riordan rolled his eyes. "What's on the menu?"

The bot didn't reply, but disappeared for a few seconds, only to return with a silver platter, on which, nicely, various foods were placed. He chose only one item.

"Master Xana insists that you should eat more." The bot stood with the plate stretched in front of him.

"Okay," he agreed and grabbed a second item, this time something that looked like filled with calories and superb taste.

He was right. The croissant like thing tasted like heaven. Was Xana right? He was not going to get fat? Maybe he should ask Tasha.

"Is there any possibility to contact someone?"

"Off world?" the bot asked dutifully.

"No, here."

"Who? I'll make the contact right away."

"Ah, I only know his first name. Never mind, I guess it's not enough."

"I can identify the person, young master."

"Are you making fun of me? I'm not young."

"You are 29 years old. You are not yet middle aged."

"You're such a good bot, aren't you?" Riordan laughed.

"I am pleased to serve. Please, young master, the name of the person you want to contact."

"Oh, it's Tasha, but I don't think..."

"Tasha O'Brien, bearer, property of His Royal Chancellor Marn Savier. Is this the person?"

"Yeah, and that was awesome!" Riordan didn't hide his excitement.

"I will leave a message," the bot replied. "At the moment, His Royal Chancellor is engaged in coitus with his bearer."

Riordan sputtered the food in his mouth all over the plate.

"TMI, mister robot." He snickered. "So, if someone calls here, you will just casually say that me and Xana are fucking?"

"I am not authorized to give such details."

"You just told me Tasha gets railed by his owner!"

"Human bearers have a natural curiosity towards the sexual schedule of their counterparts. I found it fitting to let you know. Anyone else would not have had that kind of clearance."

"Good to know," Riordan murmured.

"What message should I leave, young master?"

"Just... To call me when he's free."

"Done," the bot confirmed. "May I ask you a question, young master?"

"Shoot."

"Where? And what?"

"Huh?"

"You gave me the order to shoot."

"Are you armed?"

"Only with basic non-lethal weaponry."

"Wow. Oh, sorry, what I wanted to say was to ask away, whatever you wanted to ask."

"What does TMI mean?"

"Too much information. Don't tell me you don't have all the lingo already installed."

"I learn. This is how I gain knowledge. And master Xana considered that I only needed a few basic phrases to start. He told me that you might not be very comfortable around me, so there had to be no need to add an extensive vocabulary to my database. I can extend it, if you will."

"Hey, I feel like I'm going to get bored a lot, while Xana is not around to drill me. And by that, I mean fucking, not actually using a drilling machine, okay?"

"Okay," the bot replied, and Riordan felt like the machine sounded a tiny beer cheerful when saying that.

"Do you know the term fucking?" Riordan wondered out loud.

"I heard you and master using it. I understand the meaning. It is copulation."

"Yeap," Riordan agreed. "Hey, do you think I can ask you some things?"

"Of course, I am here to help you and assist you in all aspects of your daily life."

"What happens with human bearers once, you know, deliver the egg and all that?"

"They retire."

"Alright, but what does that mean?"

"They are given accommodations, a monthly expenditure, and anything else they may require."

"Some may still want to get back to Earth, right?"

"No."

"What do you mean, no?"

He was starting to have a bad feeling about this.

"Human bearers cannot return to Earth. They are too precious."

12