The Human Bearer Ch. 07

Story Info
Xana shows his love in different ways.
5.1k words
4.86
3.1k
4

Part 7 of the 32 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Human Bearer

7.

Riordan stared at Xana's face for a while. When asleep, Xana looked more his age. His features were calm, and his lips were even curled up in a smile. Riordan tried to move away, but the never resting tail coiled around him.

"Where to?"

Riordan sighed dramatically. "I thought you were sleeping. I didn't want to disturb you."

Xana got closer and began to lick his cheek, finally reaching his mouth and feeding him some sweet, sweet seth. Riordan could clearly see how humans got addicted to that shit. It was freaking it.

"I want to put my son inside you," Xana said softly.

"What if it's a girl?" Riordan countered. "You'll love the child even if it's a girl, right? Don't be an asshole."

Xana laughed and pressed against him, finding quickly a way to reach his asshole and let his tail do the work of prepping him. "Something tells me it's going to be a son."

"Well, whatever. You sure are in the mood for making babies, then? But what about compatibility and all that? Aren't we taking risks?"

"I check that every day. Today, we reached 100%."

Riordan pushed Xana slightly away. "You're not shitting me, are you? 100%? So, you just needed to inject me with that stuff, and bam, we became compatible?"

"That actually slowed it down a little. According to your bot's reports, you missed me like crazy." Xana chuckled. "See? I can talk like you."

"Yeah, I see," Riordan said dryly. "So, we were getting helluva lot close, and you didn't care to say a thing? But how-"

Xana stopped him by feeding him seth through his mouth until Riordan felt his eyes rolling in his head. His huge appendix impaled him and began to thrust slowly. It felt better than usual. Could it be because of that 100% compatibility reached?

"You are perfect for me, Riordan," Xana whispered in his ear. "I knew it from the start. My son will have your wonderful dark eyes, full of anger and always ready to go to war. Everyone will tremble wherever he goes."

"Hey, don't get so far ahead," Riordan mumbled, as he rolled his hips to meet each delightful thrust, pound for pound. "First, he'll be a baby, then a toddler, then a little kid... you know, the whole thing. Don't go put ideas in his head while he's still in diapers."

Xana laughed, and snuck his tail in, wrapping it around his cock, making Riordan gasp from the extra sensations. So, the pervert had some extras up his sleeve. That particular trick made his thing so thick that it felt like he was being assaulted by a battering ram.

"Are you sure you're not stretching me way too much?" Riordan squirmed, but part of his body wanted to get impaled by that huge thing until he couldn't breathe anymore.

"I'm just preparing you," Xana said. "Getting the egg inside you won't be so easy."

"Oh, fuck, do you mean right now? Are you making me pregnant with your child?" Riordan shivered in pleasure.

"Yes, don't you want it?" Xana cooed and licked his ear.

"You know I do. You prepped me for it, and it looks like I'm ready."

"Then let me put more seth in you so that it doesn't hurt you."

Riordan knew he had to be mad. Not so long ago, he would have run away screaming. He knew his fate, of course, but now that it was happening, he was amazed how not scared he felt. His body opened, and there was no resistance. If anything, he felt a deep ache in his lower belly, like it was waiting for be filled properly. "Just put it in, I want it," he hissed and changed his position suddenly, putting his ass up.

He closed his hands over his belly and keened in the most horrendous manner. "The fuck you put in that seth?" he asked as he squirmed, his entire body craving something that he only knew it to be the egg.

"Maybe my want for an offspring got transferred to you," Xana said airily.

"Fucker," Riordan cursed and clenched his hands on the sheets, while helplessly wiggling his ass. "Why send me to that stupid party then? When you were home, preparing your egg?"

"I thought I was still mad at you, but your distress call made me mad. I wanted to take you home and get my offspring inside you, or else that lowlife would have not escaped alive."

Riordan groaned and moved his ass some more. It looked like Xana couldn't care less about how he felt, how empty and willing. "Fuck me, give me your egg," he begged, his face crimson with shame.

All was a freaking game with this guy. And he had thought, for a moment, that Xana loved him. Everything was nothing but determinism with these aliens, and he should have known better. And now, he didn't even know if he truly wanted this asshole, or he had just been prepped for it, like a walking carrying pouch, something to be used and discarded afterwards.

He hid his face and tears between the sheets and let out an animal like sound when Xana finally mounted him. It felt so good, and yet he couldn't tell if it was wrong of him to want it or not. Right now, his whole being, his mind, were focused on nothing else but having his belly filled, to become the very thing that he had looked at as a mere transaction and nothing else.

"Don't fight it, Rio," Xana cooed softly.

"I hate you," he muttered. "But I want your egg in me so much."

"You don't hate me. You're in love with me," Xana said, full of himself.

How much he wanted to turn and smack that arrogant bastard's perfect face. He couldn't do a thing. He even grabbed his butt cheeks and spread them open, asking for it through gasps and moans.

"You are so beautiful," Xana murmured while caressing his back. "And mine. There will be no other ever."

Riordan wasn't completely sure whether he was imagining those words. Xana wouldn't say them in vain, would he? "Put your baby inside me, breed me, you fucking snake," he begged.

He was forced to shut up by Xana's tongue. Defy me more; I know that you want my egg. There's no escape, Riordan. Those words were said right to his brain. Riordan couldn't deny them. And maybe he did love Xana, and that was why he hated him. The bastard should have told him about their compatibility. He shouldn't have felt the need to cheat.

Riordan's mind froze in shock as something large began to pass through what would become soon a birth canal. Xana's labored breath told him that he wasn't the only one stretched to the limit. He couldn't start to imagine how that felt for the alien. Maybe creating life was painful either way.

He didn't know what to do. Xana pumped seth inside his mouth to keep him steady, but he was starting to lose consciousness. Wicked fingers pinching his nipples hard kept him awake. And it was strange, because the pain wasn't all; there was also pleasure, all around, from head to toes, but mainly in his lower belly where he would hold the egg.

He used one hand to hold his belly. He could feel it, pulsing, adjusting, taking a life of its own, while more of Xana's seth and cum was pumped into him. There was no need to look to know that his lower belly was now inflated enough that it could rival a ripe watermelon. The thing going through his stretched ass no longer could be felt, but only for a moment. Something slightly heavy dropped in his lower belly and, instinctively, he covered it with his hand. All this time, his dick was shooting like crazy, making him gasp in pleasure without even touching the thing.

He collapsed on the bed, completely wasted. Lying on one side, he could see Xana moving about. Seth and cum poured out of his ass, but it was his full belly making him still feel pleasure. His dick twitched and twitched, needy like a fucking bastard.

The snakeman stopped by the edge of the bed and began caressing his forehead. "You did very well, Riordan. My son is now in your care."

"I will take care of him," he whispered. It was insane, but there was something like love flooding his system as he cradled his lower belly. The inflation caused by the heavy pumping from earlier began to ease, and his fingers could tell there was something inside now. Did Tasha feel the same? They hadn't had the chance to talk, and now they were both pregnant. Maybe that asshole of a master of his would finally allow him to talk to a friend.

Xana kissed his temple and then shoved his cock between his lips. Riordan didn't protest. The ache in his body was giving in as he sucked the seth. Unlike other times, when the fucker would have just shoved his cock down his throat, Xana stood still, just feeding him to make it all better.

He had to look like a mess, oozing cum from his dick, Xana's cum from his ass, and sucking on that monster cock shamelessly. When his mouth was finally let free, he felt drops of seth on his face. Xana used his cock to spread it all over. By the smell, it wasn't only seth, though. The fucker was giving him a facial.

"Xana," he called, a bit alarmed, "I don't know too much about caring for the egg." He hated how subservient his voice sounded, but he couldn't help it. It felt as if he was living for somebody else.

"Kyle will help you. You just need to rest now."

"But," Riordan tried to protest, and showed his still swollen cock. "What I'm supposed to be about this?"

Xana smirked and wrapped his tail promptly around his cock. Right away, he started to pump it. Riordan arched his back off the bed and shouted obscenities while his cock kept shooting. Fuck, fuck, fuck, he was what he feared now, a walking carrying pouch for a snakeman's egg, but he couldn't tell pain from pleasure anymore. He came and came until he fell, exhausted, on the bed. The last thing he registered before drifting to sleep was Xana's soothing caress on his lower belly.

***

Riordan woke up, somewhat startled, mid-afternoon the next day. How could he sleep so much? It had to be the next day because there was light outside, and it was no longer morning. The day and night cycle here on Xeno was not that different from Earth, which might explain their compatibility as species. The difference was in how cooler Xeno was, and the high levels of humidity due to the water that was omnipresent on the planet.

That was the world in which he was going to give birth and raise a baby. He snorted at himself, but still padded to one of the mirrors to take a look at his body. Fuck, he didn't look that pregnant. Was it possible that he had dreamed about it all? About how Xana held him down and pushed his egg inside like the pervert snakeman that he was? Riordan touched his lower belly and started when he felt a little bump. Fuck, it hadn't been a dream at all. He was fucking pregnant with a snakeman's egg.

Well, whatever. Kyle thought that maybe Xana would get tired of him or at least become satisfied enough to let him go if this pregnancy went as planned. All he needed to do was to stay put, get fat, and get that Xenolite out when the time came. It should be easy, he thought, while trying to push away any thoughts of the strong attachment he had experienced while being impregnated with the egg. It wasn't like he would be a normal parent; once humans gave birth to the offspring of the rulers of the planet, they were whisked away at brothels. Like, who needed a parent like that? Whore moms. How did they call those ex-bearers here? How did those kids learn about who gave them birth?

Riordan shivered and shook his head. He needed to stop thinking altogether. For now, he needed to see a friendly face. "Kyle?" he called out.

The bot rolled in right away. "Yes, Master Rio?"

"Place a call with Tasha. Someone needs to hear the news."

"Of course."

"Did I tell you? I'm pregnant now," Riordan announced. Why the fuck did he sound so proud? He had done absolutely nothing but sit there, ass in the air, and asking for it like a bitch in heat.

"Congratulations," Kyle said smoothly. "Master Xana informed me."

"Fucker, always ruining things for me," Riordan mumbled under his breath.

"How did he do that?" Kyle asked.

"I'll explain it to you another time. Put Tasha on, please."

The call didn't take long to go through, and Riordan could see Tasha's pleasant face on the screen. He looked happy to see him. "Riordan, hi. Your master caused quite the ruckus at that party. So sorry I abandoned you, if Xer didn't come like an idiot--"

Riordan waved. "No worries. It's not like you could do anything. The big news is, however, that I'm preggo, too."

"For real?" Tasha grinned. "Wow, you're a fast one. How come you got an egg so fast? You make me so frigging jealous."

"Looks like me and Xana got this compatibility thing down pat," Riordan explained with satisfaction. "And don't be jealous. You know I can barely wait to be done with this. Maybe I can return to Earth after that."

He hoped if he said that kind of thing, he'd come to believe it. Not to feel like he couldn't bear the thought to be pulled away from the small life growing inside his lower belly as soon as it was pulled out of him.

"It's good to have hopes like that," Tasha said. "So, how are things with your Xeno? All good? You can't believe the gossip," he added quickly. He looked around and leaned in like he was sharing a secret with Riordan. "Everyone now thinks your master is in love with you. Well, the bearers think that. The Xenos, well, all I can say is that they are a bit troubled about so much possessiveness in one of them."

Riordan's ears perked up. "Troubled? How?"

Tasha shrugged. "Like they're scared or something? I don't really know."

"What do they say about Xana?" Riordan asked.

"You know they can communicate without really talking," Tasha reminded him.

"Shit," Riordan murmured.

Xana was fucking retarded. Because of his display, now his brethren would think that he was unfit to rule or some shit. Oh, fuck, why did he have to go and encourage snakeboy and tell him that he loved him? Now, the stupid asshole was making a fool of himself in front of the others. That couldn't be good for his political career, and seeing how Riordan wouldn't be there to see after the kid...

"Tasha, gotta go, sorry, man," he said.

"Do you have cramps?" Tasha asked.

"No. Should I?" Riordan asked.

"It can happen, when the egg is making room for itself."

Riordan touched his almost smooth lower belly. "I don't feel a thing."

"Well, let your bot know if you do. You'll get plenty of seth right away to ease them."

"Thanks for the tip. See you later."

Riordan sat on the bed and thought long and hard. He didn't realize Kyle was there, looking at him, as much as a bot like him could do that. "Stop staring, dude," he groaned once he noticed that Kyle stood in front of him, without moving.

"I wasn't staring, Master Rio."

"You so totally were," he contradicted the bot.

"Maybe a little," Kyle accepted to confirm that. "You're thinking of something that's troubling you. What is it?"

Riordan ran his hands through his hair. "Is it true what Tasha says? Are Xenos scared that one of their boys is falling in love? Not that Xana is doing that. They're stupid even to consider that their cold reptilian souls could feel something like that. Shit, I'm not feeling it, and I'm human."

"You're a very bad liar, Master Rio."

Riordan groaned and fell on the bed. He stretched both his arms and legs in an effort to see if there was a way for him to take out all the surface. Nothing even remotely close. "If even you could tell, I'm in deep shit. No, no, don't even try to picture that."

"I don't."

"You totally were doing that. I know you."

"Maybe a little."

Riordan pondered for a little while. "Do bots work with 'maybe's'? I mean, you used the word twice already."

"There can be situations when probabilities need to be calculated," Kyle explained.

"Can you, like, run a simulation? Based on things you know."

"Yes. What would you like me to simulate?"

Riordan took on deep breath and tried to put his thoughts in order. "Let's say Xana falls in love with me."

"He's already in love with you, Master Rio," Kyle dutifully supplied.

"Stop interrupting. Now, let's assume that all the snakeboys on this planet get scared shitless because they don't understand feels."

"I cannot see how they can get scared shitless."

"You kind of have an obsession with shit, Kyle," Riordan said, a bit annoyed with the interruptions. "Something of your childhood you feel the need to fess up?"

This time, Kyle managed quite a good rendition of an almost-human laugh.

"You're getting good at it," Riordan commended him.

"Thank you, Master Rio. No, what I meant is I don't see how Xenos can get scared, shitless or any other way. They don't normally feel fear. It's what makes them fearless."

"Well, apparently, they cannot feel love, either, until they do. Not that I say that Xana is in love with me. Write that down, so that you don't report some stupid stuff when you need to inform Xana of everything we talked."

"I'll keep this conversation private. I cannot do the same with the one you had with your friend, though, because his bot surely registered it."

"Right. Okay, thank you for keeping this one a secret. Now, let's assume that Xenos are troubled -- see, I'm not using the word fear anymore -- that there is something happening to one of them and they cannot explain it. What will happen? To Xana, I mean?"

Kyle remained silent for a while. "There is a probability of 67.4% that his political career would end. Rulers of Xeno must display 100% capability of their logical skills. If anything skews this capability in any way, he will be deemed unfit for office."

"Shit. Okay, so snakeboy gets an early retirement. Maybe he'll pick up golf." Much to his surprise, Kyle laughed again. Riordan shook his head. "You're really getting good at this, Kyle. Well, it's not very bad, not that it's good, and I don't see Xana playing golf. However, I suppose that there are other things he can do, even if he's not into politics, seeing how he's pretty smart. Now, there's still a probability of 32.6% that he won't be forced to give up on his counselor position, right?"

"That's not what the 32.6% is about," Kyle informed him.

"No? What is about then?"

"That's the possibility that Master Xana will get terminated."

"What the fuck? Terminated? Like in killed?"

"Yes."

Riordan checked the bot's interface for any chance that Kyle had some weird idea about pulling a joke. "You're not joking, right?" he asked in a whisper.

"No. This is the result of the simulation," Kyle replied in the same even tone. "Xenos evolve by conquering other planets. They don't evolve by experiencing feelings."

"Oh, fuck. Feelings bad, being bloodthirsty conquerors of the universe, good. Just how fucked up is that?"

"On a scale of 1 to 10? Or 1 to 100?"

Riordan waved like he couldn't bother to answer that. "Shit. I need to make sure Xana doesn't get himself in trouble over his schoolboy crush on me."

"How will you do that?" Kyle asked. "You cannot control Master Xana's feelings."

"No shit. Just watch me," Riordan said.

Not even to Kyle could he admit how that thought made him feel. But it was a harsh world in which they lived, and Riordan feared the 32.6% in Kyle's calculations. It wasn't even that big a surprise. If Xana only faced being removed from his position in the council, that was a bummer, but hell, termination?

Kyle's tricorder or whatever the fuck that was started beeping.

"What the hell, Kyle? Stop scanning me," Riordan protested.

"Your heartbeat is too fast. And you're sweating. I'll prepare treatment."

"Don't," Riordan said through his teeth. "I'm not ill."

"You're not."

"No. Just scared shitless. And please, don't check if that's true."

***

He lay on the bed, eyes on the ceiling, hands on the belly. For the sake of that tiny thing growing inside him and its father's, he needed to play his cards right. Not that he knew exactly how to do what he intended to do, because he didn't know how to make Xana like him less. After all, Xana himself said that he wasn't in love, because that was a human emotion, but it didn't matter what he thought. What mattered was what the others thought, and if they thought that Xana was somehow contaminated with human stuff, they wouldn't hesitate to take action. This species was all about action.

12