The Human Bearer Ch. 18

Story Info
Riordan fulfills the seth quota while bathing in alien cum.
3.9k words
4.86
2.3k
2
0

Part 18 of the 32 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Human Bearer

18.

He was soaked in alien cum. There was just so much all over his belly, chest, neck and face. What was worse, the smell alone made him dizzy with new desire, and he didn't want it. He wished he could push that fog away from his mind and lash out at the group of punks, threaten them that Xana would learn about it, and then--

There was nothing he could do. Xana could be light years away for all he knew. Kanto told them nothing about their final destination or if there was any. And that had landed him in that position, looking like a gangbang whore, drenched in these punks' cum. At least they hadn't fucked him. There was a small relief at that.

Vasko lowered himself by his side and stared at him with his odd eyes. "You're so beautiful," he said. He laughed and began rubbing slowly the droplets of cum into Riordan's skin. "Our beloved loves it so much on his face. It's nothing like we're taught."

It looked like he could have a conversation with these guys once they weren't so horny anymore. Kanto was miscalculating. By putting him in here, the chances were that these young Xenos would start blabbing. They had to know something. Even if they weren't on the same level with the supreme lord and commander, they had to be higher on the food chain than the rest, right?

"What are you taught?" Riordan asked. He thought Xenos were big time into orgies.

Vasko sighed and rolled his eyes. Could it be that Lewis was influencing these creatures, putting more than just Earthian concepts like love into their heads? If he could do that, his terrorist operation hadn't failed. He was just taking the Xenos down from the inside. However, Riordan couldn't imagine how that would be possible, seeing how Lewis seemed to be held into that tank in a sort of a strange state.

Vasko rubbed one thumb against Riordan's lips, cleaning them of cum and then leaned over for a kiss. Xana was a better kisser, for sure, but this guy was more enthusiastic. Riordan could tell his lips were getting number and number as Vasko rubbed his mouth against his. At the same time, he felt someone grabbing one of his legs, and someone the other, and then spread them wide. He protested in a muffled groan as he felt something against his asshole. Were they going to fuck him? That should be against the rules!

But no, it wasn't an alien cock poised at his backdoor, but a tongue if he could tell. He moaned into Vasko's mouth as his cock got hard again. The tongue probing his ass was going deeper and deeper, making him feel like the pleasure would soon become too much to handle. Boy, did that Xeno know how to eat ass. They were so sensual creatures, fucked up in the head with their rules and whatnot, and that was at odds with how they behaved when fucking mattered, so all in all, they were a walking, no, a slithering contradiction. Riordan tried to hang onto such thoughts, hoping that he wouldn't lose his mind completely. Another tongue wrapped around his cock and began stroking it to the rhythm until he tensed and exploded once more. At the same time, Vasko continued to kiss him as if he wanted to eat him. The tongues retreated from his ass, cock, and mouth only after he was finished.

"Okay, we have enough, but let's fill more of those for the next days," Lakni commanded, and the others seemed to follow his command.

So, they had some sort of leader. Riordan pushed himself up on his elbows. "Are you done with me?" He wanted his words to sound snappy and pissed, but instead, they came out slurred, and he couldn't stop the fading pleasure from turning his bones into putty.

"Our beloved tends to sleep a lot because his body has to work hard for the eggs," Lakni explained. He came by Riordan's side with a towel and began wiping him, a lot more gently than expected. "So, we're happy that you're here because we have so many questions."

It looked like he had just been -- sort of -- gangbanged by some well-behaved Xenos, which was a total fucked-up thing to think. He was relieved that they hadn't fucked him in the ass, at least. Also, they hadn't fucked him in the mouth, either; he had been kissed, sucked off, and even rimmed; he couldn't exactly complain except for the fact that, either way, Xana would think that a betrayal both from his brethren's part and his. Riordan felt a slight chill moving through him at the thought. Xana could be so scary when he got mad, regardless of what he was saying about not having feelings and all that.

Lakni helped him to his feet. Two of the other Xenos disappeared towards one of the darker corners of the room and returned with some sort of foldable bed, which they spread on the floor. Lakni pushed him towards it and Riordan found no other course of action to follow but that. He lay on the plush surface, and he was happy to realize that his backside wasn't hurting anymore. Well, at least, he could tell that he had taken a little advantage out of that whole deal.

The young Xenos gathered around the bed, staring at him with curious eyes.

"Let's see," Lakni began. "I'm Lakni, and everyone in this room answers to me."

"Okay, whatever," Riordan said, trying to gain some of his dignity back. "You're the boss," he added with a sour look on his face. "What's next on the menu? Don't tell me you're going to line up and fuck my ass."

The Xenos stared for a moment at him, then exchanged looks between themselves, and, after that, they laughed.

"You are so funny," the short Xeno, the one with the wicked grin on his cute face, commented. "We didn't know Earthians could be funny."

"You guys wouldn't know what funny is if it hit you in the ass," Riordan pointed out. "And who are you, since we're doing introductions and all?"

The short Xeno crossed his arms and flicked his blond mane over his shoulders in what could have appeared to be a coquettish gesture if Riordan hadn't known otherwise. "I'm Frontis. My tongue was in your ass moments ago."

"Oh, so that was you," Riordan said dryly. "Do you like to eat Earthian ass?"

Frontis grinned and blinked lazily. "I could eat you whole, Earthian, and I still wouldn't be satisfied."

"Let's not check if that's true." Another laughter followed his words. He noticed two Xenos who had kept a bit further from the rest. They were standing so close together, and their matching dark blond hair and blue eyes made them look identical. "And what's with you two?" Riordan asked, determined to take the reins of the conversation. "Did any of you suck my dick?"

The two heads shook at the same time.

"They are Harid and Tamdor," Lakni explained, pointing first at the one on the left, and then, at the one on the right. "Unlike the rest of us, they're torei."

"What does that mean? Are they twins?" Riordan asked, his curiosity piqued. "Is that common?"

Lakni shook his head. "No, it's very rare. Anyway, this is Blaise, who likes human cock more than anything," he said matter-of-factly, as if he wasn't making an inventory of his friends' perversities, "and this is Vasko, who can't be convinced by anyone that there's anything better than the mouth of an Earthian male."

"I simply like the taste," Vasko said with a smile, his odd eyes blinking slowly.

"You guys," Riordan said slowly, "you're... different." He didn't plan on insulting them since he hoped to turn them into allies of some sort. "I mean, I thought all Xenos were the same." He watched each of them in turn and continued, "You know, tall," -- his eyes fell on Frontis -- "flawless," -- this time, he looked at Vasko - "almost always an only child," -- he stared at the twins -- "with blue or green eyes." Blaise stared back at him, quirking an eyebrow. "I can't tell what exactly your brethren think it's wrong with you," he added, turning towards Lakni.

Lakni had a mysterious smile. "Hmm," he began and fell silent for a moment, "it looks like you noticed certain things. There are things wrong with all of us, indeed. But it looks like we're our planet's last hope, after all." By the glee in his deep blue eyes, Lakni took pleasure in how the tables had turned, whatever that meant for him. "And, yes, there is something wrong with me, too. They thought I was sterile." His eyes moved to Lewis in the tank and then he scooted closer to Riordan, taking him by the shoulders. "Do you see that bump, the one at the lowest point of our beloved's belly? That's mine," he said proudly. "They all say she will be weak, but I know she'll be strong."

That reminded Riordan of something. "You have female Xenos, right?"

"Yes. They're not common, though," Lakni explained dutifully.

"And their bearers, where are they?"

"We don't know," Lakni replied and shook his head, his young face becoming serious and dark. "We only know that we escaped. The rest... they might all be dead."

"Dead?" Riordan whispered the word and his heart became small in his chest. But that couldn't be, right? Xenos were strong.

"We're not told many things," Blaise, the one with the albino features, said. His beauty was so strange and chilling at first glance, but Riordan could tell he had a warmer personality compared to many Xenos. "So Lakni here just speculates because he hopes we'd finally be considered for the highest social functions in our society since there's no one else left."

"It is something to consider," Lakni replied. "Our lord and commander tells us nothing. It's suspicious, to say the least."

That was exactly the same thing he was thinking. Riordan took in the young Xenos' faces. They didn't seem capable of being as sneaky as their older brethren, but maybe he was reading too much into things.

"You asked us what we're taught," Lakni said, changing tack. "First of all, we thought all bearers should be tall, thin, blond and delicate." He traced the shape of Riordan's shoulder with one finger. "You're not like that. Our beloved, either."

"Our beloved has the best hips," Frontis said with a nod, full of himself. "When I mounted him the first time, he managed to knock me over."

The twins laughed. "We had to hold him down for you," one of them said.

"You animals," Riordan commented dryly, but he couldn't bring himself to judge anyone anymore. Not while he stood there, with alien cum drying on his skin after having shot twice like a hose.

"Don't worry, by the end of it, he was begging for more," Frontis said. "He likes it so much," he added with reverence, as if they weren't talking about aliens getting freaky with humans. "And because he's so big and strong, he can take us all in one round."

"And his seed is delicious," Blaise commented and licked his lips shortly. "His sac is always full." He let an appreciative look move over Riordan's body. "Yours is not bad, either. I could spend days licking you head to toes. I'd leave the ass for Frontis, though. He's an ass eater."

They all laughed like a bunch of naughty boys. Riordan couldn't wrap his head around it all. "You guys are so nuts," he declared, all traces of fear from before gone from his mind. "What else are you taught about bearers?"

"For starters, this kind of thing wasn't supposed to be other than for the pleasure of having an offspring, to complete one's duty," Lakni explained. "Ever since Earthians appeared, however, things have changed. I mean, we're still taught in school that we should focus on the aspect of procreation, but we all know that the pleasure houses on Xeno just turned a lot more interesting since the addition of Earthians."

"Humans are just a strange breed," Tamdor or his brother commented. "When we first went to a pleasure house," he said, puffing his chest, "we went through like a dozen of humans, all of them former bearers."

"Here we go, with that story again," Vasko said and rolled his eyes. "These guys are braggarts and nothing but."

"Well, it's true," the other twin insisted. "We had them all, and they were all satisfied at the end of it all."

"And yet, you haven't touched this lovely bearer here just yet," Lakni said slyly. "Your name is Riordan, right?"

Riordan nodded, unsure of why Lakni was looking at him so intently. "Yeah. Didn't your master Kanto Vai tell you?"

"He's a major asshole," Frontis said with a scoff.

Riordan blinked and bit his bottom lip not to laugh. "Where did you learn to talk like that?"

Frontis gestured with his head towards the tank behind them. "He keeps calling me that. But I know he loves me the most." He fluttered his eyelashes, making the perfect impersonation of a little angel. Damn, he was a wicked one.

"That's not true," the twins said at the same time. "He loves us the most."

"Just because one of you can silence him with a cock, while the other uses his to fuck him," Frontis said brazenly, "it doesn't mean a thing."

"Silence," Lakni ordered and the quarrel died down. It looked like he did have some authority over the rest. "Now, Riordan," he said, as he continued to caress his shoulder, "how did you make Xana lose it over you like that?"

"What? All this package," Riordan gestured towards his body, "is not convincing enough?"

They all laughed, as if it hadn't been only minutes ago that they were using him to get their rocks off. Lakni was the one to reply. "I'd say it is, but still." He leaned over Riordan and began whispering. "We heard you got a terrible spanking for disobedience. How was it?"

"Didn't you see my ass? That fucker beat me black and blue," Riordan complained.

"Let us see," Lakni said and didn't wait for a confirmation. He just pushed Riordan to roll to one side and then on his belly. He began caressing his backside. "They're fading," he commented. "Our seth was put to good use, I think. Did it hurt a lot?"

The young Xeno seemed very much interested in learning about the spanking session, although Riordan wasn't that keen on sharing his humiliation.

"Why did he punish you?" Vasko asked the more important question.

"I sneaked around," Riordan replied promptly. "Do you know we're in space?"

Vasko turned his head and there was a small exchange between him and Lakni that Riordan didn't think it was random. "What?" he pressed. "You know, right? And if that's true, where are we going?"

Frontis intervened that very moment. "Tanez," he said quickly.

Lakni hissed at him, and Riordan knew there must have been some reprimand, communicated via their telepathic abilities, but he didn't have the means to focus enough right now to get into their network, so to speak.

"What's that? And why are you all looking so spooked?"

There was definitely unease among the young group, and Riordan knew that it was really important to insist at this point to get the truth -- as much of it as they knew -- out of them.

"We're not afraid," Lakni said darkly. He obviously knew the sense of the word 'spooked'. "But Tanez... why did you have to tell him, Frontis? It's not only that you didn't grow into a proper length, but your brain is also coming up short."

"Hey, I'm not some fragile bearer who can't handle the truth," Riordan said. "Come on, spit it out. What the hell is Tanez?"

"Tanez is a very distant planet. It's not in this galaxy," Lakni explained but he kept on throwing murderous look in Frontis' direction.

"We actually think that it's a myth," Frontis said, ignoring his superior's silent warning.

"Not exactly a myth," Vasko jumped into the conversation, showing that he intended to give the whole thing the benefit of the doubt, "but it's not like we know for sure how things are there."

Riordan was becoming grateful for having been thrown together with the horny bunch. Their tongues were obviously looser than Kanto's... but still, could he really trust them? Maybe it was only a calculation on Kanto's part, for him to learn some mambo-jumbo from these youths and thus thrown off the real scent. Kanto Vai appeared to be a clever bastard, so Riordan wasn't putting it behind him that he could come up with such a plan. There was only a little thing that could make Kanto believe that the young Xenos wouldn't talk to him about such important matters. In his eyes, bearers were inferior beings, and maybe he thought all the other Xenos, the only exception being Xana, didn't think much of Earthians, either.

Blaise intervened, as well. "No one has ever been to Tanez, not that we know of. And we're taught in school about the vast world surrounding us. Let's put it this way." He hovered and looked into Riordan's eyes, his strange red pupils dilating slightly. "Tanez is a place everyone knows about without talking about it because it has never been reached."

Riordan had to fight the urge to lose himself into that hypnotic stare. He pulled his eyes away. "Why is Tanez so important? Why shouldn't we go to another planet?"

Lakni stood tall, calling for everyone's attention through his posture. And, indeed, all heads turned to him. "Tanez is the place from which our ancestors came to Xeno. It is said that it is ten times bigger than Xeno and that it offers ten times better conditions for our species to thrive."

"Your Gaia," Riordan said without thinking. He hadn't been much in school, but he had heard about a few things here and there. On Earth, there was such a myth as well, and it had seemed to have emerged as soon as humans had figured out that climbing out the gravity well was no longer just a wish upon a star, but a reality that opened the path to explore the entire galaxy and beyond. And then, they had squashed themselves against the Xeno invasion like flies against a windshield. Talking about misplaced pride.

Lakni angled his head slightly and stared at him. "Yes. Something like that. But we cannot know for sure that Tanez is real. Or if it's still there, the way it used to be. If anything, it's just a question mark we're traveling towards, and we don't know what waits for us at the other end. I bet my tail our lord and commander doesn't know it, either."

"What really happened on Xeno before we left?" Riordan asked, seeing how it appeared that the young Xenos didn't care to offer more explanations, whether because they didn't know anything else, or because they wanted to keep him in the dark for some reason.

"Xenos left Tanez, according to old stories," Vasko said, ignoring his question, "to conquer the universe. To go back to it would be an acceptance of defeat. That's what some of our more enlightened leaders used to say." His smile was strange. As outsiders, they must have been despised by a society that valued only excellence in all things, as far as Riordan could see and understand.

"It was a matter of who believed to know better," Frontis added. "Some wanted us to continue our conquering ways. Their conquering ways," he said, looking wistful for a moment. "But some, like your master, believed that it was time for us to go home."

"Really? Did Xana think everyone should pack and go to Tanez?" Riordan was surprised.

"We don't know the details. But rumor has it, as you say on Earth, that Xana's father, Xeus Lei, disappeared on a mission supposedly marked for finding Tanez and establishing a safe route to get there."

Riordan caught his head in his hands for a moment. His head was getting a bit dizzy with so much new information. "Xana's father? But he's been gone for a long time!"

"Yes," Lakni confirmed. "He has been a supporter of the group claiming that all we needed, as Xenos, was to find the compatible race to carry our eggs in a more stable fashion. And then, we could just abandon war in favor of peace."

Riordan tried to figure out a timeline. So, the Earth had been invaded... how many years ago? Almost 20? That made some sense. Xeus Lei had been a no-show for around 15 years, so... it all came together somehow. Yet, how could Xeus have known that Earthians would prove to be such good carrying pouches for their eggs? He himself had chosen a lizard queen, according to what he knew from Kyle.

12