The Humiliation of Deb

Story Info
Guys get even with former high school snob.
3.7k words
4.4
29.4k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,278 Followers

Deb rolled her blue eyes as she turned away from George to return to her laptop. She was not happy to have to spend a Saturday working with him on this project installation. It wasn't that the 42-year-old man was rude or hard to work with. He did his job well and treated her nice. But Deb disliked the way he never looked her in the eyes. He tried to hide it, but the man was always staring at her ample tits.

Sure, Deb was used to men gawking at her 36 double-D breasts. They had been her most notable feature since high school. And she had to admit that she had used them, and her good looks, to her advantage often enough over the years. And even though she didn't look as hot as she was back then, the 36-year-old blonde was still very attractive. Oh she could lose 10 or more pounds, but she still turned heads wherever she went.

But at work she didn't like to be leered at. But George was the only tech who volunteered to help her with this install. So she had to bear with it as he installed the new pc's that she was setting up in this office. The fact that she was wearing a pair of tight jeans and a red tee-shirt that showed off every curve made it only worse, since it provided George with the perfect opportunity to scrutinize every inch of her body.

Of course, had she known what was going on outside, she would not have given George a second thought.

Sitting in a car parked just close enough to see the rear entrance of the office Deb and George were in, sat Mitch and Eric. The two men had been friends since junior high school. Mitch had been sitting in the waiting room of the office the day before, when he recognized Deb. He listened to her as she spoke with the office manager about today's install. Then he eavesdropped on her phone call with George as she told him that she would arrive early and leave the back door unlocked for him to join her to begin installing the computers that she had received on site that afternoon.

Mitch had rushed to Eric's place saying, "You remember that bitch cheerleading captain from high school?"

"Double D Debby." Eric replied, "the teaser who treated us like shit."

"That's the one." Mitch confirmed.

From there Mitch told Eric about seeing her. Neither had been surprised that Deb hadn't recognized Mitch. They had been well below her social status in high school and only warranted her ridicule at best. Plus, it had been 18 years since she had seen them.

Both of them had fantasized about fucking her back in the day, as did most men around her. But as the afternoon passed, and Mitch relayed what he knew of Deb's plans, the two came up with a plan of their own to get back at the former head cheerleader and fulfill their fantasy at the same time.

They had watched as George parked in the back and entered through the unlocked door. The man looked to be in decent shape, but neither thought he was someone they couldn't handle. So, after a few minutes of encouraging each other, they stepped out of the car and donned masks to cover their faces, took a bag from the back seat and headed towards the door. Both had scoped the area out earlier and were pleased to find no sign of security cameras, which encouraged them even more.

They reached the door, pleased to find it still unlocked, and slipped inside.

Deb was working on one of the pc's when she heard a ruckus from the back. She jumped up and ran into the back just in time to see two masked men wrestling George to the ground and tying his hands behind his back. Deb screamed and turned to run, but Eric was up and on her immediately, pulling her to the floor where he held the struggling woman until Mitch had finished binding George. Mitch then pulled out more rope from the bag they brought with them and tied Deb's hands behind her back.

"Let me go, mother fuckers!" She bellowed as she struggled, unsuccessfully, to free her hands.

Satisfied that the blonde was secure, Mitch joined Eric as the two rolled George onto his back before sliding him up against a desk and retying him in a seated position where he couldn't escape.

"There, now you can watch your coworker getting fucked." Mitch informed him.

"No!" Deb cried out as the two men turned their attention on her.

She continued protesting as Mitch and Eric began fondling her massive tits. They briefly untied her hands long enough to pull her t-shirt over her head. Deb fought frantically to get free to no avail as they continued by removing her bra. Eric squeezed her giant orbs as Mitch retied her hands behind her back. Then they began removing her jeans. Deb kicked and jerked about as her pants were pulled down her shapely legs, leaving only her pink panties, which were then unceremoniously removed as well.

"God damn, she is still hot!" Mitch exclaimed as he began running his fingers through the neatly trimmed, light brown patch of pubic hair, "looks like the carpet doesn't exactly match the drapes." He added.

Deb screamed when he forced his index finger into her pussy. "Stop it!" She protested as he began sliding it in and out, causing her juices to slowly moisten her lips under his assault.

Eric leaned forward and began licking her left nipple as he groped both tits in his hand.

George yelled for them to leave Deb alone, but secretly he had to admit that he was aroused by the sight of Deb's naked body. In the three years they had worked together he had always found her sexy, but never dreamed that he would ever see her nude. He felt guilty upon realizing that his cock had grown stiff while watching her being disrobed and manhandled. He often thought that Deb was a real bitch at work, but he didn't think that she deserved this.

Eric stood up and began removing his jeans and boxers. Upon seeing his stiff, 7-inch cock standing fully erect, Deb began pleading for them to let her go. "Sorry, babe," Eric replied, "you're getting a long overdue fucking today."

He dropped to his knees and raised her legs up over his shoulders as he guided his prick to her pussy. Deb bucked and twisted trying to deny him access, but Eric slowly pressed the head of his cock against her pussy and began pushing it inside of her, "Oh that feels so good." He said after pushing all the way in.

Mitch undressed and knelt down by her head and began rubbing his meaty, 6-inch pole on her face. "Open your mouth and suck it."

Deb reluctantly took his cock into her mouth and Mitch began fucking her face as Eric slammed her pussy.

Deb could not believe that this was happening to her. She had fantasized about having two men at once before, but never dared act on it. But now she was being forced to pleasure two men against her will.

Eric watched Deb's tits heave back and forth as he banged her pussy over and over. He remembered the times in high school when he had jacked off thinking about her, and now he was fucking the once unattainable cheerleader while watching her suck his buddy's dick. This was just too good to be true.

After a couple more minutes of fucking, Eric pulled out and said, "I want to cum between those tits."

Mitch pulled out of Deb's mouth as Eric straddled her chest and squeezed her big tits around his cock and began titty fucking her.

"No, please stop." Deb begged.

Eric thrust his cock between her tits, feeling his orgasm nearing with each stroke. Finally, the moment that he had been waiting for for years arrived and he began to cum at Deb's expense. "Oh, god, yes!" He moaned as his cock began unloading.

Deb watched as the head of Eric's cock popped in and out of view between her tits. Then she saw his cum unleashing in spurts, some of it reaching her mouth and chin, while the rest of it spewed onto her throat and upper chest as Eric continued to cum between her tits.

As he finished, Eric rose forward on his knees and pushed his cock, with cum still dribbling from the slit, against Deb's lips. "Suck it clean." He ordered.

Deb opened her mouth and Eric shoved his cock between her lips, enjoying the sensation as she sucked the last remaining drops of cum from the head of his dick.

"God, that was great." Eric said as he withdrew his cock from her mouth and rose to his feet. "Fuck that pussy, bud."

Mitch said, "Let's let her friend have some fun to." He pointed to George, who he had observed watching wide-eyed as Eric titty-fucked Deb.

"Why not?" Eric agreed. "You want some of this, dude?" He asked George.

George kept his mouth shut.

Eric came over and began undoing George's jeans. He pulled his pants and underwear down to his knees. Seeing George's erect cock he said, "I believe he does want to get off too."

Deb cussed when she saw George's hardon, realizing that her humiliation of being forced to satisfy two men had now increased to three.

Mitch forced Deb onto her knees and led her over to George. He pushed her head into his lap and ordered her to suck her co-worker's dick. Deb slowly leaned closer, and in complete disgust, took the older man's cock into her mouth. Then she felt Mitch kneel behind her and thrust his cock into her exposed pussy.

George could not believe that Deb was sucking his cock. He was a happily married man who had fantasized about Deb, and other women too, but never dared to consider actually straying from his marriage. But here he was getting his cock sucked by the snobbish woman who he never dreamed he would have a chance with. And best of all, he couldn't be held accountable for it. While he felt bad for Deb, George was going to enjoy every moment of this while he could. And he couldn't wait to blow his load into her mouth.

Mitch slammed Deb from behind, making sure to get every inch inside of her pussy with each thrust. Unlike Eric, he was going to unleash his load inside her pussy, and he knew that moment was quickly approaching.

Deb sucked George's cock, feeling Mitch's pole ramming her from behind. Each thrust made her tits bounce back and forth beneath her. She could hear Eric's crude comments about how much he was enjoying watching them sway back and forth.

"Oh, I'm cumming." Mitch declared.

Deb pulled away from George's cock, "No, don't cum inside me." She pleaded, knowing that her words would be ignored as Mitch slammed into her harder and faster as his cum released inside of her. "Oh yes!" He cried as his balls emptied their load into Deb's pussy as it gripped his cock. "Take it all, Debby." He continued, as he spilled every drop inside of her.

"Keep sucking that cock." Eric ordered as Mitch pulled out of Deb's pussy. Resigned to her fate, Deb resumed giving George a blow job as both of the other men looked on.

George had never been involved in group sex before, and even though this entire situation was awkward as hell, he couldn't help but enjoy Deb's mouth on his cock. It had been a long time since his wife had given him a blow job, so having Deb do this was even more pleasurable.

"Oh shit, Deb, I'm about to cum in your mouth." George mumbled as he felt his climax nearing.

Deb was grossed out by his words. George wasn't an ugly man, but she found him disgusting for other reasons. And knowing that she was about to make him cum in her mouth was detestable. Worse, she could hear in his words, and feel by the way he was moving, that he was enjoying this.

"Here goes." George announced.

Deb felt his cock spasm and then felt the thick gobs of his semen spurt into the back of her throat and onto her tongue as she continued sucking his cock. George's legs squirmed as his orgasm continued. It felt so good blowing his load into Deb's mouth. He bucked his hips to thrust farther into her mouth as he came. He could see some of his jizm oozing out of her mouth and down along his cock as she continued milking him.

"Swallow it." Eric insisted.

Deb gulped as much of George's cum as possible, grimacing as she did so. When she pulled away from George's spent cock, she looked up and saw pure satisfaction on his face. "You enjoyed that, didn't you, bastard." She accused.

George fought the urge to smile. "I am sorry, Deb, but I have to admit that it felt too good not to enjoy."

Deb's humiliation was complete, or at least she thought it was. Then she turned and saw Eric stroking his stiff cock. "Time for round two." He informed her. Looking at George he asked, "How would you like to fuck her now."

George didn't say a word, but his eyes betrayed his lust.

"No, not that." Deb spat.

"Get him hard again." Eric insisted.

Deb reluctantly began sucking George again, hoping that he wouldn't become erect, but she soon felt him growing hard in her mouth.

Mitch and Eric helped her up and forced her to sit on George's cock. It took some effort without the use of her hands, but soon she felt his cock slip inside of her pussy.

"Hold up a minute." Eric said, once he saw that Deb was firmly impaled on George's shaft.

He then knelt behind her.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She asked as Eric began rubbing his cock against her. Then it became all too obvious what he had in mind. "No, not my ass. Please don't stick that in my ass. I've never done that before."

"Hear that, I'm gonna get her ass cherry." Eric said with glee.

"No, stop, please stop!" Deb pleaded as Eric slowly pressed his cockhead into her virgin asshole.

Deb had taken a finger in her ass a couple times in college, but never enjoyed it. So she never considered letting someone fuck her butt. Now this act was being forced on her. She felt like she was being split in two as Eric's stiff rod forced its way inside of her.

"Let's do this." He said, once he was firmly in her asshole. He began fucking her ass, causing Deb to rise and fall on George's cock. She could feel both men inside of her, fucking her simultaneously. Her breasts mashed up against George as she was double penetrated. She grunted and groaned as both men filled her insides. She cried out as Eric gained more ground in her ass, until eventually he had every bit of his 7-inch cock slamming inside her.

"Jesus, slow down." She begged as Eric rammed her with increasing thrusts.

Eric ignored her pleas as he was enjoying this too much. Fucking Deb was great, but knowing that he was fucking her in a way that she had never experienced before was exciting as hell, and he was going to make sure that both of them remembered it.

"Damn, your ass is so fucking tight." Eric said as he fucked her. "I'm gonna cum in your asshole."

Deb felt his cock swell even more as his thrusts increased, and realized that he was cumming in her. She gasped his he pressed as deep as possible each time as he blew his load into her ravaged ass. As disgusted as she was, she was grateful that it was almost over.

Eric slowed his pace as his orgasm diminished. Then he pulled his cock out in one swift motion.

Deb cried out in alarm at the vacuum-like sensation caused by Eric's sudden withdrawal, believing that she was about to crap herself in the process. "Oh, Jesus." She spat, as George continued thrusting his clock up inside of her.

"I hate you for enjoying this." She hissed at George, as she felt his cock sliding in and out of her.

"Sorry darlin', but I'm tied up and you're the one fucking me. I'm just as much a victim here as you are. And it's not my fault that your pussy feels so fucking good." He replied.

"My turn to fuck that ass." Mitch announced as he took his place behind her.

"Oh god, please not again." Deb beseeched.

Mitch guided his cock against her puckered anus, ignoring the cum dripping out from her recent anal assault. Despite having just been fucked by Eric's slightly larger cock, Deb felt just as much discomfort as Mitch impaled her. "Oh fuck..." she gasped as he began fucking her asshole. Mitch reached around and began playing with her tits and nipples as he fucked her. Deb was forced to bounce up and down on George's swollen cock, no doubt giving the man even more pleasure. Then she felt something that mortified her. A growing sensation was spreading throughout her groin as her clit was sliding up and down along George's shaft. Even the pain in her asshole was causing her body to be stimulated.

"Oh fuck No, I cannot cum on this bastard's cock." She thought. As much as she hated it, she began fucking George as best she could, hoping to get him off before she was forced to have an orgasm. She just couldn't bare the thought of that.

"Shit, she's getting into it." Mitch mistakenly assumed.

Deb gritted her teeth, trying her best to hold back, but her orgasm was nearing and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming." She said, shaking her head back and forth as the first waves of climax began. "I'm cumming...." She blurted out again, regretting her words as she did so, but she could not deny the climax going through her.

"Cum for us." Mitch said.

George added insult to injury, "come on my cock, Deb."

"No, ah yes, fuck..." Deb didn't know what to say or do as she orgasmed from the two cocks inside of her. She shook her head as her body quivered as she had a more powerful orgasm than she had experienced in years.

"Shit, Deb, I'm cumming now too." George informed her as he thrust his hips up to meet hers.

"No, don't..." she said as she felt George spewing inside of her.

George grunted with delight as his cock unleashed blast after blast of cum into Deb's pussy. It had been years since he had cum twice in one day, and having been made to do so by 'Double D Deb' made it all the more pleasurable.

George's cock quit pulsating inside of her after spending all of his seed, but Deb was forced to continue riding it as Mitch fucked her ass. In doing so, her body began to respond once more.

"Not again." She whimpered as another orgasm shot through her. She couldn't stop her hips from rocking back and forth on George's semi-erect shaft as she was forced to climax again.

"Ohhhh..." she heard Mitch exclaim as he began pumping faster and deeper. Then he was cumming in her asshole. When he finished, he pulled out more slowly than Eric had.

Eric's cock was fully erect again. "Suck it." He ordered.

Deb took the cock that had recently become the first to be in her ass into her mouth and began sucking him. Even as George's cock grow more flaccid she still found herself grinding on it as she sucked the man before her. Then she Began shaking as a third orgasm ripped through her. It was all she could do to keep Eric's cock in her mouth as she climaxed. Finally her orgasm ended and George had slid out of her well used hole. Eric held her head in both hands as he fucked her face. "Swallow my cum, Debby." He said, even before he began to blow his load into her mouth. Deb was surprised at how quickly he achieved his third orgasm. Eric shook with delight as he began cumming in Deb's mouth, enjoying how she continued to work his shaft as she swallowed every drop of his cum.

When he was finished he pushed her aside and grabbed his pants off the floor. Mitch had already dressed while she was sucking Eric.

Eric reached down and squeezed her right tit one last time before saying, "Thanks for a wonderful time, Deb. It was worth the wait."

"Please untie us." Deb requested.

"You'll get loose soon enough." Eric said as the two men fled the building.

George worked his hands free first, causing Deb to wonder if he had been able to escape his bonds the entire time but had chosen to remain tied just so he could be part of everything, but she remained silent about her suspicions. There was no way that she could let her husband, or anyone else know what had happened here today, let alone have people at work know that she had fucked and sucked George. She wasn't surprised that he was willing to agree to keep silent too. But she had to endure his regular smirk every time she saw him in the work place. But despite the humiliation of being used, she could not shake the memory of the orgasms she experienced. She would never admit it to George, of course.

PAS
PAS
4,278 Followers
12