The Hummingbird

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jo got to her front door after school, she gathered herself as her plan was to enter the house and run up the stairs to her room again. This time, Angelina was ready. She had positioned herself at the foot of the stairs to keep Jo from running up to her room. When Jo threw open the door and headed for the stairs, she saw her mother blocking the way. Jo knew this could not be avoided any longer but she was ready for the fight.

So, it was a real surprise for Jo when the first thing her mother said was, "Bambina, I am so very sorry for yelling at you like I did the other night. That was wrong of me."

"Yeah, it was."

"I should have trusted you. You said there would be no boys and I should have known that meant there were no boys."

"I bet now you wish there had been."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because now you know I kissed a girl. And guess what, I'm going to do it again and again. What do you say about that?"

"I'll admit it was unexpected."

"So do you hate me because I like girls?"

"Oh Bambina, no. Look, your grandmother would be in the church now praying for your soul, I won't deny that. And yes, I never once thought that you might want to be with a girl. But things have changed since your grandmother's time and even since my time. I just want you to be happy. And I am fine if it ends up being another girl. As long as she treats you right."

"But that's just it Mama. It is now. I have found another girl and I am in love with her."

"Oh Bambina. It's too early. You're still too young to be falling in love."

"No, I'm not. I know how I feel. I know what it felt like the first time her lips touched mine. I have never felt anything like that before. I wasn't expecting it. And I am not trying to make something out of this that it's not. I'm telling you how I feel."

"Bambina don't confuse love and lust. You liked how it felt, but that is just physical. Love is so much more. You're too young to know the difference yet."

"STOP SAYING THAT! I AM NOT TOO YOUNG. I'M EIGHTEEN. I AM A WOMAN. AND I AM IN LOVE. AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME FROM LOVING JACQUI JUST BECAUSE SHE IS ANOTHER WOMAN!"

Angelina Napoli was at a loss for words. Jo had never yelled at her like that. She was angry, but she could not let it show. Her anger was about the yelling, but she knew Jo would not believe that. Jo would think it was because she wanted to be with another woman. So, they just stared at each other for about ten seconds. Then Jo stepped around her mother and went up to her room.

All that week Jacqui and Jo would see each other in school. Jacqui had told Jo that she did not want anyone to know about them and so they did not speak to each other. But they would smile if they passed in the hall. Jo always felt happy whenever she saw Jacqui.

Finally, at the end of the week Jo was walking home. She had gotten about four blocks from school when she heard, "Wait up."

Jo turned and broke out with a huge grin as Jacqui came walking up quickly behind her.

"Great news. My parents are going for an overnight trip. A little love rendezvous. So no one will be home Saturday night. Do you want to have a sleepover?"

"Aren't we a little old for a sleepover?"

"That's not the kind of sleepover I meant."

Jo looked at Jacqui with a quizzical stare for about three seconds before she finally realized what she meant. It didn't seem possible, but her smile got even bigger. "Yeah. A sleepover would be great."

"Awesome. Come over tomorrow night at 6:00 and we'll have dinner, watch some movies and then who knows." Jacqui took Jo's hands into her own and squeezed them. Then she did the only thing that could have taken the smile off Jo's face. Jacqui leaned forward and put her lips to Jo's mouth. Once the kiss was over, the smile went right back on.

Angelina got a phone call from Jacqui's parents telling her that they had approved of the sleepover even though they would not be home. "We trust our daughter and she speaks so highly of Josephine that we trust her as well. We know they won't invite anyone else over. Besides, we have a very nosy neighbor and if Jacqui did try to pull anything, she knows she would get caught. So, she never tries. They will stay in the house just the two of them." That was exactly what worried Angelina, but she kept quiet and thanked them for calling and letting her know.

Jo packed her bag and left for Jacqui's house that next evening. By the time she arrived, so had a delivery from the pizza place. Jacqui's parents were just leaving and Jo did get to meet them. They were nice and seemed happy that Jo was there. Jacqui's father had made an offhand comment about being glad it was not another cheerleader.

Jacqui stood by the door and waived to her parents as they pulled out of the driveway and left for their own fun evening. When she came back in, she looked at Jo and said, "One good thing about the parents being gone, we get to do things the way we want to do them. So, I think we are going to have dessert first tonight."

"What are we having for dessert?"

Jacqui stepped up to Jo, put her arms around Jo's body and said, "You." Then she leaned in and kissed Jo on the lips. Just like the other night, Jo was transported to another world.

The kiss was so soft and so sensual and Jo was just luxuriating in the feelings running through her body emanating from the point where her lips met Jacqui's. However, she was snapped back to reality when she felt Jacqui's hands begin to run across her breasts. Jo froze in place. She did not move but her body went rigid and Jacqui noticed.

Feeling Jo's reaction, Jacqui leaned back and asked, "Is something the matter, Jo?"

"It's just...I've never done this before."

"Been intimate with anyone before? Yeah, I figured that the other night when you said that was your first kiss."

"Yeah. And I am just worried I won't be good enough for you."

Jacqui looked at Jo with a hesitancy that Jo couldn't quite place or understand. "Jo, you know that your first time is always going to be especially important in your life. Are you sure you want your first time to be with me?"

"Absolutely Jacqui. In fact, I can't imagine it being with anyone else but you. I just want to make sure that I don't mess it up."

Jacqui stared at Jo for a while and Jo was afraid that Jacqui might change her mind. But a smile came back to her face and she said, "Okay, but change of plans then. Let's eat first. We'll need some time to digest and we can use that time to start things slowly. After all, we have all night to make this a special time."

Jacqui leaned back in and gave Jo another kiss, although this one was very brief. "Okay, let's eat."

They brought the pizza into the living room and turned on the television. Then they ate and watched some show that Jo could never remember. All Jo could remember about that half-hour was Jacqui's feet running up and down her legs. Jo wasn't exactly sure why, but it was turning her on even more than Jacqui kissing her. Maybe it was because it seemed to be setting a sexy tone for the rest of the evening.

Finished with their meal, Jacqui turned off the television and sat up on the couch. She had Jo sit up right across from her. She took Jo's hand into her own and said, "Now listen to me. You are not going to mess this up. This is not a game where there are winners and losers and you have to be better than the other team. It is just you and me, sharing ourselves. Don't think about anything, just do what seems right. Listen to my sounds, feel how my body reacts. You'll know when what you're doing is the right thing to do. If there is something I want you to do, I'll let you know. Okay?"

Jo just shook her head. However, she still felt a little anxious. It all sounded just too easy.

Jacqui could see the turmoil still churning in Jo's eyes. She smiled and said, "Jo, relax..." She moved forward and gave Jo a brief kiss. Then she moved back and added "...and enjoy." And with that, Jacqui scooted right up against Jo, put her arms around her and pulled her into a passionate kiss. Once again, the feelings radiated out from where Jacqui's lips were meeting hers and she was calm.

That calm was briefly interrupted when she felt Jacqui's tongue come out and run across her pursed lips. But in her mind, she heard Jacqui telling her to "relax and enjoy." So, Jo let her body ease as she opened her mouth and let her tongue out to find Jacqui's.

This time, when Jacqui's hands went to Jo's chest, there was no pulling away, no going rigid. Jo just relaxed and allowed the new sensations to move into her body. There were now two points in her body sending pleasure signals, her lips and her breasts. Like ripples they flowed through her body. And where the ripples collided, they created a jolt.

Jo began running her hands across Jacqui's breasts as well. When her fingers happened to rub across Jacqui's nipples, she moaned into Jo's mouth as they continued to kiss. Jacqui also pushed her chest out trying to get more contact. Jo heard her sound and felt her movement and knew she needed to concentrate more on Jacqui's nipples. She did this and Jacqui began to moan even more. Jacqui pulled Jo tighter to her and her mouth began moving must faster and harder as they kissed.

Jo smiled inwardly. Jacqui had been right. If Jo just listened and felt how Jacqui reacted, she would know what Jacqui liked and she could do more of it. The anxiety of not pleasing Jacqui was gone and Jo just tried new things and let Jacqui's reactions tell her if they were right or not. And as she pleasured Jacqui, it was returned back to her.

Soon they were both shedding their clothes and falling into each other's arms and back onto the couch. Instead of kissing again, Jacqui's mouth latched onto one of Jo's nipples. Jacqui suckled on the one tit while her fingers moved across Jo's other one. This felt even better than before.

Jo lay back, her eyes closed, her mind reeling from the sensations coursing through her. She felt the movement on the couch but did not open her eyes until she felt Jacqui's fingers beginning to spread her labia. There was a bit of shock as Jacqui was the first person other than Jo and her gynecologist to touch her down there. But with how Jacqui was making her feel with her mouth on Jo's breasts, she just went with the flow to see what Jacqui had in mind.

After running her fingers up and down Jo's slit, Jacqui could tell that Jo was wet enough. What Jacqui did have in mind was to finger Jo while she continued to also suck on Jo's tits. Jacqui was really enjoying this herself. Jo's tits were big and firm, her nipples were long and it was so much fun to suck on them and feel Jo's reactions.

But it was time to up the ante. Jo had told her she was a virgin and so this would be her first orgasm brought on by someone else. Maybe her first ever? And Jacqui wanted it to be a big one. So, as she continued to worship Jo's breasts, Jacqui eased her middle finger inside Jo's wet hole.

It was hot, wet and a tight fit for her finger, but Jo accepted it and Jacqui was able to push her finger all the way inside. Jo's hips rose off the couch and Jacqui left her finger right where it was to give Jo's vagina a chance to get accustomed to this intrusion. But already the move had paid dividends.

"Oh fuck, Jacqui. That feels amazing."

Jacqui lifted her head up from Jo's breast for a second and said, "Just wait my little hummingbird. Because it is about to get so much better."

"I don't think it caaaaaaaaaaaaa...OH DAMN!"

Jacqui had started to remove her finger and she had curled it up. As she did, she was clearly able to feel Jo's g-spot and she pressed it and wiggled her finger over it. Jo could not think beyond the feeling inside her. She did not think about forming words they just came out of her as Jacqui once again took one of Jo's nipples into her mouth as she moved her finger inside Jo's pussy.

Jacqui began jamming her finger in and out of Jo's sex, all the time curling her finger up and rubbing the squishy flesh inside Jo's vaginal wall. Jacqui would pump in, pull back and touch the g-spot when she could and then push the finger back in. Jo's body was thrashing about and it was hard for Jacqui to reach the same spot each time as she withdrew her hand. She decided to increase her chances by adding a second finger. This had mixed results. While the other finger did increase the amount of times she would hit the g-spot on her outward pull, the introduction of the second finger had only heightened the pleasure inside Jo and she was thrashing more.

Finally, Jacqui was getting a rhythm and now had her two fingers moving in and out of Jo with speed. She was also still hitting the g-spot on more than half of the times as her fingers were coming out. The pleasure had now reached critical mass and Jo because to call out to Jacqui. "Oh fuck! Oh! Oh! Jacqui! Yes, Jacqui! Yes! Yes! Oh god, Yes! "Do that! Oh, do that, Jacqui! Oh! UM! UM! UMMMMMMMMMM!" and with that, Jo had the first orgasm someone else had ever given her. Her hips were bucking up against Jacqui's hand and the muscles in her vagina had constricted, trapping Jacqui's fingers inside her. But at that moment there was nowhere else Jo wanted those fingers to be.

Jo soon felt drained, as if she'd just played two games in a row. Her hips lay on the couch and she could feel the muscles is her vagina release and Jacqui slowly withdrew her fingers. Once she did, she moved up and wedged herself between Jo and the back of the couch so she was lying next to Jo. She took one of her fingers and sucked it into her mouth. "Mmmmm. You taste good Jo." Jacqui continued to lick and suck on her finger like it was a lollypop until she had completely cleaned if of all of Jo's gooey cum.

Jacqui held out her other finger and asked, "Have you ever tasted yourself?" Jo just shook her head. "Well, you really should taste it. You taste quite good." And with that Jacqui placed her other finger on Jo's lips.

Jo gave a tentative lick with her tongue. She decided Jacqui was right, she did taste good. Jo then opened her mouth and sucked Jacqui's finger in, mimicking what she had seen Jacqui do.

Jacqui was pleased with the eagerness Jo was showing. She knew Jo would want to reciprocate. With her being a virgin, Jacqui had resigned herself to the fact that this would not be a great experience for her. Still, she might be able to help Jo get better and maybe she would be good by the end.

Sure enough, once Jo had let Jacqui's finger out of her mouth she asked, "Can I try to make you feel that good?"

"Sure Jo. Do you want to see how I taste?" Jo nodded her head and smiled. "Okay, move so you're flat on the couch, get your hair all behind you and tuck your arms against your side."

Jo did as Jacqui said, but she had to ask, "Why do I have to put my hair behind me?"

"So, I don't kneel on it." Jacqui now got up on her knees and walked herself along Jo's body. She got past Jo's arms and stopped right above Jo's head.

When Jacqui looked down, she could again see anxiety in Jo's eyes. She knew that Jo was going to be trying to please someone else for the first time. Jacqui thought in this position she would be able to move around to get herself where she needed to be and help Jo. And while Jo was not a complete "deer in the headlights" having a vagina this close to her face appeared to be a bit unsettling.

"Jo, you'll do fine. Remember what I said..."

"Listen to your sounds and feel your movements." Jo repeated Jacqui's words from earlier and then smiled at her.

Jacqui smiled back down and said, "And enjoy yourself. Giving pleasure can be as good as receiving it. Maybe not in the same way." They both smiled at each other and Jacqui lowered her body down to Jo's waiting tongue.

At first, Jacqui had planned to not move around and just let Jo get used to her tongue against the moistness of a wet pussy. Then she would move around to try to get Jo to the right spots for Jacqui to get some pleasure. But she quickly found that Jo was doing pretty well on her own. Jo was varying her speed and the depth of her tongue while she was licking. She was using her lips as well as her tongue. "Oooohhh." Jacqui exclaimed as Jo had just sucked one of her labia into Jo's mouth and sucked on it. "Wow, that was a next level move." thought Jacqui.

In fact, Jacqui was already beginning to feel the buildup of her own orgasm and she had not had to move. Jo had been getting to all the right spots all on her own. Only now the pressure was building inside and Jacqui needed to move some. Jo was doing so well, she did not want to throw her off so she looked down and asked, "Jo, I'm going to move my hips a little. Are you going to be okay with that?"

"Um huuum." was her response as Jo refused to take her mouth off Jacqui's crotch. As Jacqui started to rock herself, Jo seemed to move right with her. It was amazing just how in sync Jo seemed to be. When Jacqui's hips came forward, Jo's tongue glided through Jacqui's slit until her entrance was right at Jo's mouth. When Jacqui stopped her hip for a moment, Jo pushed her tongue into Jacqui's hole and swished it around a little.

"Oooooohhh, yeah Jo. Just like that." Jacqui lifted up and moved her hips back. Then she lowered herself down on Jo's mouth and slowed rolled her hips forward again stopping with her entrance at Jo's mouth. Jacqui started picking up the pace, but she stopped and waited at the end, giving Jo the chance to push her tongue as deep into Jacqui as she could.

At first, Jacqui was surprised at how good Jo had been making her feel. Then she was amazed. Now she was beyond the point of being able to quantify it. She was too busy humping Jo's face. Jo was doing so well, Jacqui decided to see how she would react to another "next level" move.

The next time Jacqui thrust her hips forward, she slowed down. However, this time she did not stop when her entrance was over Jo's mouth. Even as Jo's tongue came out to make contact, Jacqui's body continued and Jo's tongue slid across Jacqui's perineum and onto her rosebud.

Jo wasted no time in sliding her tongue all around Jacqui's back door and when Jacqui did not move, she pushed her tongue in just as she had when it had been Jacqui's pussy over her mouth.

"OH, FUCK YEAH!" was Jacqui's immediate reaction. She remained stock still as Jo's tongue see shockwaves from Jacqui's ass all throughout her body. She hadn't been sure Jo would even do anything when Jacqui did this. But Jo had dove right into the deep end as it were and she was giving Jacqui the best rimjob she had ever had. Not that she had had that many, but none of them had been even close to this.

Sensing that Jo had her right on the precipice of a huge orgasm, Jacqui slowly pushed her hips backwards. Jo again let her tongue run right through Jacqui's furrow. This time, Jacqui went back a little further and now it was her clit that was right at Jo's mouth. "I wonder if she'll know what to do with it?" Jacqui wondered.

Seconds later she was answering her own question. "YES! OH GOD YES! JO THAT'S IT! JUST LIKE THAT! JUST LIKE THAT JO! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

All the pleasure that Jo had given to Jacqui up until that point had caused the redhead's pearl to show proud and clear. And when Jacqui had stopped with that nice hard nub right above her mouth, Jo had tilted her neck up, put her lips around it and sucked it hard into her mouth. Then she slashed her tongue around it as she held it firmly with the suction her mouth was creating.

Jo felt Jacqui's body go ridged and she straightened up and began calling out. Then with a single note, Jacqui's back arched and her hips ground hard against Jo's mouth. Jo held on throughout these movements, somehow intuitively knowing she had to keep the connection for this to be all she wanted it to be for Jacqui.