The Humper Game Pt. 01 Ch. 04

Story Info
A Saturday interlude with Rosa.
5.2k words
4.71
7.8k
3
0

Part 4 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This is, in all its seven parts and their many chapters, one very, very long story. If long stories bother you, I suggest you read something else.

No part of this story is written so as to stand on its own. I strongly suggest that you start with the beginning of Part 1 and read sequentially—giving up at any point you choose, of course.

All sexual activity portrayed anywhere in this story involves only people at least eighteen years old.

This entire story is posted only on literotica.com. Any other public posting without my permission in writing is a violation of my copyright.


Saturday, I really, really didn't want to get up and run, but I assumed Jenny would be there, and she was. There weren't so many out as during the week. As I thought about it, it seemed to me that quite a lot more had been out each day than there had been before the game started. It had been a long time since I'd gotten up to run on a Saturday, so I really didn't know whether there were more today.

Saturdays and Sundays, there were still signals to mark parts of the day off, on the same schedule as weekdays, but there were few classes. For most of us, this was as much free time as we got. Of course, a bunch of it normally had to go to studying.

Jenny and I walked back to the building together, holding hands. This was evidently no longer an unacceptable display of affection, as the door monitor let us in without comment.

"Study together after showers, in the cafeteria?"

"Whatever time we can squeeze in." We'd shortened our run a little compared to weekdays, and if we hurried our showers we should have at least fifteen minutes before serving began.

We hit the books pretty hard—never mind that most of it was on computer at this point. Barbara and Claire came and worked with us a little, too. Ellen stopped by to tell us she had work she couldn't do there—something in the lab to check—giving each of us a small hug and a kiss on the cheek. We were all caught up on everything that had to be ready Monday, and working on some longer-term things, before the signal for breakfast.

I for one was starving. I resisted the impulse to go grab something before the signal, before serving officially started—there was always some food available in the cafeteria. But when the signal came, I didn't waste any time, and I was coming back with my food before anyone else knocked off studying. I came back to find Rosa sitting in my chair talking to Jenny and everyone else. She greeted me warmly, and got up to go after food herself. The others got up too. Before they went off, Jenny said to me, "OK, you have a date with Rosa after lunch. Room 135. The rest of us will just have to find something else to do."

I dug into scrambled eggs and sausage while they were gone. Ellen arrived almost immediately with her own tray, asking who was sitting where. I pointed out a place that was unoccupied, but when she set her tray down I grabbed her into my lap for a kiss, which was returned. There was an "ahem" behind me, so I let her go, and Jenny and the others set their food down too.

Jenny said, "I am so jealous! You haven't paid me that kind of attention in a long time, ten hours at least." I snatched her into my lap before she had that all out, and there was nothing held back on either side of the ensuing kiss. Claire and Barbara kind of rolled their eyes.

I did ask, "It's a little late to ask, and it was your idea and your arranging, but—are you sure you're OK with Rosa?" Barbara started explaining to Ellen in a whisper, and I said, "All of you, I mean, not just Jenny."

Jenny said, "I'll answer for myself and Barbara and Claire, because Rosa asked us all about the same thing. Yes, we are. You're right, she's so nice, and it really became obvious yesterday that she's been hurt a lot over her figure. She really, honestly had trouble believing you were interested in her. Has trouble, I mean, it didn't end yesterday. You made it really clear that it wasn't just your cock in her pussy that you wanted, and she still can't believe it. You go and reassure her and help her feel better about herself. You'll come back to us, too, and I wish it were my turn again next, and we'll all love every minute of it, but in the mean time you tell her all the things you found so wonderful in her body yesterday, and make her believe that you still do. Even if most of your time is spoken for!" Ellen just gave me a smile.

I said, "Then thank you for setting it up."

As we were eating, just after I came back with a plate of big waffles in fact, Moira came up to us all. "I'm in big trouble, I guess. No, actually, it's just that apparently there were some things in my French essay that Mme. Sanford wants to go over with me right after lunch. No idea how long it will take." She hugged all the girls, and then gave me a fairly lingering kiss. "If I never see you again because I'm trapped in a dictionary, don't forget me."

As she walked off, Jenny gave me a questioning look. I told her, "Probably, but don't be nosy. We'll hear all about it in due course, whatever it is. I really don't know any more than you do."

We finished, and cleared our stuff, and went back to studying. Except that Ellen finished before everyone else and hurried back off to the lab. By the time lunchtime rolled around, I felt that I had everything I could wrapped up for all my classes. I said so, and everyone else said the same. "I just don't get it," I said. "We're spending a lot of time on extracurricular biology, and somehow I'm more caught up than I've been in a couple of years. Must be the company I'm keeping." Of course, there would be new work assigned, short-term and long, but almost everything I had at this point was ready to turn in. For history, I had a couple of questions to ask the instructor.

I took my stuff back to my room and came back and got lunch. As we ate, Jenny wondered whether there were still any virgins left in the class, after a week of this game in gym. Three sessions, that is. Barbara and Claire each suggested a couple, but no one was really sure. Jenny said to the other girls, "Anyone have suggestions for the next three hours?" Barbara had a book she'd started a while back that she wanted to read. The others seemed to be at loose ends. They agreed that they would all at least be back in Jenny's room for the second afternoon period.

I was a little worried about Ellen, who hadn't come in for lunch. When I said so, Claire told me, "She's fine. At breakfast she made a couple of sandwiches and got some fruit. But something in the lab needs watching."

So, almost immediately after the signal, I was at the girls' monitor's desk. Ms. Miller looked at me with disfavor written all over her face. "O'Malley isn't in her room, and I'm sure you know that, since you were sitting with her. Same for all the others. So what is it this time?"

"Rosa White asked me to come for a while. Room 125, unless I've forgotten." There were three girls named White, so I needed to give her the first name, too.

She checked her chart. "No, you have it wrong. 135. Go on, and behave yourself."

"Don't I always?" I guess some people might consider that cheek, but I didn't think it was a problem in this case, despite Mr. Miles's warning.

I went to room 135 and knocked. Rosa opened the door and silently gestured me in, but when the door was shut she threw herself into a hug. "Oh, Phil, you did come. I was so afraid you wouldn't."

I gave her a long, long kiss, and then said, "Can we sit down? We need to talk." She looked worried, and I said, "I'm not sure what you're thinking, except that I don't mean that, whatever it is."

I sat on the spare chair, and she sat at her desk. I said, "Rosa, it's no compliment to me, or to Jenny if she's the one you were worrying about, that you should think I wouldn't come. I don't know everything behind that, but I do see some of it.

"Look at it this way. For some reason, you feel ashamed and undesirable because of your figure. I know you can't just make yourself stop feeling that way, but I assure you that to me you're very desirable indeed. Think of the girls who were there with me at breakfast, who are most of the ones who have somehow attached themselves to me for the time being. Think of their figures. They're a lot like yours. Yes, some more bust, but not enough for lots of guys.

"And OK, I might like a little more myself. There are a couple of girls here with the same figure but fuller breasts. Moira Roberts comes immediately to mind there. And there are some stunningly beautiful ones with more everywhere. Ellen Chan, who is way out of my league in every way there is, and for reasons I'll never understand, after she was my partner in gym she basically ordered me to call her by her first name, and she's also in my little group. But there are some stunning girls, if you only see a picture, that I wouldn't touch no matter what, or almost. Bruja in particular. And yesterday, there she was, nothing on, taunting me, urging me to take my turn with her. I don't know what she'd say if I had, probably that it proved that I really wanted her all along or something, but she'd go after me with it, whatever it was.

"Do you see what I'm getting at? The girls I'm, well, in ongoing relationship to outside of gym class, they vary in looks, though all of them are very pretty to my eyes. But what they all have in common is personality, in some ways. They're all nice. When Barbara was with me and Jenny, and we said something about sex, she said kind of wistfully that she wished she were in on it. And Jenny hesitated a little, and then invited her to come study with us, and whatever else. We had agreed that we weren't in a position to talk about anything long-term or exclusive, yes, but it was a big step from that to saying, yes, I'll watch you screw this other beautiful friend.

"And yesterday, as they were coming up, I made really sure that they heard what I had to say to you. You are the nicest, most pleasant person I know, bar none. No, I wasn't looking for you, but when I saw you, I really saw what a beautiful body you have. But I'd have taken a turn with you, and loved every minute of it, if you'd really been a plain jane.

"Will you please do me the honor of thinking I mean all that? We none of us know where we'll be next year, much less next decade. I kind of doubt that you and I will be together, but I'll be plenty happy if we are. But there are other guys out there who care a lot more about having a wife who loves them, whom they can trust, with an attitude that won't nag them or tear them down, way more than a pair of 38-D boobs that will be drooping before they know it."

She was crying again, and I didn't know what else I could say. I went over and pulled her up and held her. I said, "I hope I haven't hurt you somehow. I meant that to help, not hurt."

"No, it's just that I can't believe that you mean it. You really find me attractive." She cried a little more, then blew her nose and wiped her face and looked me in the face and kissed me, very gently. "What you did with me yesterday was so wonderful! Will you make love to me again, right now? Please?"

"That's what I was expecting to do, not to mention planning and hoping. But we do need to get going."

I kissed her at length, and fondled her through her clothes. I could feel the slight swell of her breast, but what was most obvious was the response of the nipples. I took off her blouse and bra, then caressed some more, and she gasped and moaned, just from that. I told her, "Your face is really cute, and your hair, well, red hair like yours has always done things to me. Seeing you yesterday, same red down here, that just kind of drove me wild right on the spot." I was rubbing at the front of her crotch as I said that. "But your breasts, well, your clothes hide how lovely they are, I'd never suspected." I cupped them and rubbed again, then bent down to kiss and lick and suck. I moved us over to where I could sit her on the edge of her bed, and took off her shoes and socks, then pulled her shorts and underwear down and off together. I stood us both up again. I stroked between her legs, and it was rewarded by huge gasps, seeing her nipples tighten even though I wasn't touching them any more.

I sat her down again, and said, "I hope this will be good for you." I knelt between her knees and licked and nuzzled and sucked. I put a finger in, trying to find the spot that would help most. She suddenly collapsed backward, narrowly missing hitting her head on the wall. She tightened her thighs on my head, and came. She thrust her hips back and up. Again, she kept her cries very soft, but they were turning me on even more than I already was.

I tried to keep licking but avoid the most sensitive areas, but she whispered, "Stop. Please," so I did. After a few moments more, she moved herself over and said, "Please, lie down here with me," so I got my clothes off and lay down.

She kissed me, and said, "Is that what I taste like? It wasn't too awful, was it?"

"Quite the opposite. Sharp and tangy, I think I'd say. I enjoy it, but you understand, that's not why I did it."

"That was wonderful, but it's not enough. Having you inside me yesterday, I thought I was dying, it was so good. Can't you please do that again? Please?"

I took her hand and put it on my cock. "I don't know whether I can be as good. I may not be able to hold back as long. First time of the day. But we'll see." I rolled onto my back, and picked her up as best I could, and swung her on top of me. Her hips, anyway.

"Is it OK for me to be on top?"

"You bet it is. You're going to have to get me in, though."

She straddled me, and tried without success to just lower herself onto my cock. Before I could say anything, she took hold of it again, and held it up a bit and guided it in, and then lowered herself smoothly.

"Do I stay up like this? Or lie down more?"

"Either, I think. One way you have to do almost all of the moving, it seems to me, and the other there's more contact. I've never done it with you, I mean anyone, sitting up so much, but I know some couples do it that way."

She thought for a moment, and then snuggled herself down onto me. "Some other time, if there is some other time I mean, I'll try the other. But having you lying tight against me, with your arms around me like this, that feels right." She just lay there, so I began thrusting. She soon was moving with me, and I could feel her tightening up around me. "Oh, Phil, you're so good to me, and I love you so much." Then she gasped. "Phil, I didn't mean to say that! Oh, no!"

I stopped moving long enough to kiss her. "Rosa, dear, don't worry. If we need to talk, we'll have time later, or we'll make time. For now, pay attention to now." I began thrusting again, and soon she was responding. I said, "I'm not going to be able to hold out much longer. Sorry!" I moved a moment more, and thrust all the way in hard as I began spurting. As I moved out and in again, she finally came, too.

When it was over, we lay there a bit. We kissed, not too long and without any urgency at all. Finally, she said, "I need to get off you," and moved up until I was out, and moved over beside me again. We continued kissing. I compared her nipples to mine, pointing out how womanly they were, and rubbing my hands over her breasts. She kissed me again.

She finally said, "Well, that made quite a mess."

I said, "I meant to say something when I first came in, but you sidetracked me. This is practical, not a comparison any other way. Jenny always has a couple of washcloths, so we can clean up some. Whoever 'we' happens to be. And I should have suggested getting a spare set or two of sheets in here. You'll need to change your sheets before bedtime."

She went over and took a washcloth from the towel bar. "Already used, and we'll have to share. Is that OK?"

"Of course!"

We took turns. I told her to start. I was dribbling a little, but stuff was running down her legs. She wiped and rinsed and wiped, and then said, "I don't think I can do better." She rinsed once more, and handed me the washcloth. I cleaned myself off. Neither of us made any move to get dressed. I did check the time, but we were fine, and I was hoping for a little more, later.

I sat down in the chair, and told her, "Come over here." I moved her so that she was facing me, touching my knees, and then told her, "Straddle my legs and sit in my lap."

She said, "Oh!" and did so, then put her arms around me and kissed me. She said, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said I loved you. I didn't mean to."

"Why not, if it's really true? Only, here's the thing. I'm sorry, but I keep saying this to you. Sometime recently, yesterday, I told some other girls, if I say I love you, to any of you, that's way too strong, but I can't think of another word near strong enough. I'm sorry to bring them in, but the same is true of you, and you need to know you're not the only one I'm saying things like that to, or feeling things like that about. You're incredibly dear to me, and if I hadn't really noticed the parts about beautiful and sexy before yesterday, that's my fault.

"But we're none of us in a position to make any kind of long-term, exclusive relationship. Me least of all. If you tell me you love me, then I have to say that. If you mean something that's compatible with that, even if it includes a wish that circumstances were different, that's great, and I'll love to hear it. I mean that. If it means you can't be satisfied, now and for the foreseeable future, with just a little piece of me, then I need to stop leading you on. We can try to schedule an occasional time like this, if we can keep up on our classwork. I'm afraid there are, um, four and maybe five others, and conceivably more to come, who also want a share, and since we're studying together in a small room I can't even invite you to just join them. And that's in addition to the game. I didn't plan it this way, I assure you.

"I'm enjoying all the sex, and if I'm in a position to, and if there are girls who forfeit, I'll be screwing all of them that I can, pretty much. I assure you that Cole isn't someone who attracts me, and obviously other boys mostly felt the same, but there weren't many alternatives, so I went to her, and you know what the result of that was. But what I really want in life is a partner, for sex and everything else, exclusive and permanent. I worry some that present activities are bad preparation for that, by the way. At any rate, it's not available to me now.

"I've wandered all over creation with that. What I really need to say is this. If it sounds like I'm saying, here's my offer, take it or leave it, I can't help it. I, um, there's really not another good word. I sort of love you, but also these other girls. I care a lot about all of you, too much not to be honest with you. You have to decide what will work for you. I hope you'll be my friend, whatever else there is. If you don't want sex with me, outside the game, unless there's a lot more to it, then say so, and I sure won't hold it against you. If you want what we can squeeze out of the circumstances, in terms of sex, then say that, and I promise you I'll do what I can along those lines, for the rest of the year. I'm sorry, but all of those are acceptable to me, so I have to know what's acceptable to you. And I'll treasure yesterday, and the last hour and more, no matter what."

She stared into my face. "Oh, Phil, I'll take whatever I can get of you. If you somehow managed every day, I would love that, but that wouldn't be fair to all those others. If we can manage once a week, somehow, even that will be heaven. If less, I'll take whatever crumbs I can. And thank you. For stopping with me yesterday, for whatever you said to Jenny that made her offer me this whole period today with you. For making love to me, gloriously, yesterday and today. And for being my friend. And for liking my body! No one else ever has!

12