The Humper Game Pt. 01 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got up and went to the door. She hesitated. "Morris, will you please walk me to the infirmary and back? I know that means you'll have to wait for me. If you will, I'll wait at the desk."

"Certainly I will. I really understand why you aren't eager to walk it yourself, and I'm glad to."

She went out. I waited to see what else they had to say to me.

Mr. Miles said, "Morris, you did us a great service over what happened to Roberts, and a greater one here. We would like to reward you, and there aren't many ways we can do it.

"One thing, which we reluctantly must reject, relates to policies you know and some you don't know. In six weeks, you will begin your practical sex ed section. My guess is that you, of this entire class, need it least by this point, but that isn't relevant and I may be wrong anyway. And you will still learn some things, in any case.

"What is relevant is that we will, shortly before that, ask students if they have requests as to either their staff instructors or their student partners. As far as we can, we honor such requests, but that's usually not very far. We must, as always, also think of pedagogical considerations, and of course many students may request the same partner or instructor. In your case, the reward you may expect isn't much, but it is that we will expedite your requests as far as possible. I suggest that you and your little harem put some thought to which of them, or whom else, you might request as a partner.

"But as far as staff instructor, we are in a bit of a quandary. I should say that we also ask the staff for their input in this. Since we must call in staff from all the other classes and buildings, and not simply instructional staff at that, most of you will be assigned instructors you have never even met. Now, Ms. Miller has told me that, for reasons of her own, she intended to request you, and she thought there was a possibility that you might select her. This will not be allowed.

"You may remember, in the contract you signed, discussions of sexual activity between staff and students. We work very, very hard to make sure that students are not forced into sexual relationships with staff for the staff members' benefit. And we have been forced to lay out rules to govern this, beyond the rules you have seen. However it has come about, Ms. Miller is rather attached to you, romantically, and thus we can't allow her to instruct you in this.

"So my question is this. Think of all the other female staff members you have been in contact with, from instructors to laundresses to kitchen staff. Is there any of them you would like to choose for this role? I can't guarantee anything, but we will try. And, of course, you have about five weeks before you are formally asked. But if you have a definite choice now, preparations might go better."

I said, "I think I do, sir. I don't know her very well, but I would like to request Mrs. Lanigan."

He regarded me in obvious astonishment. "You continue to amaze me, Morris. In this case, it's not simply that you've had only the briefest of contact with her, but also that, as our part of the staff began discussing our own suggestions recently, Mrs. Lanigan said she would be interested in instructing you.

"This may well work out, if both of you still feel that way in a few weeks. She is romantically attached firmly and only to her husband, so that is not an issue. She is quite experienced in this role, as well.

"Well, keep it in mind for the next few weeks, and let us know for sure when we formally ask all of you. And please keep to yourself the timing of this period of instruction."

He rose and shook my hand. "Thank you again. There is another matter I need to consult you about, but that will have to wait for a better occasion. You need to get Brown to the infirmary and back in time to get supper."

I walked around Ms. Miller's desk, and she rose. "Thank you for considering me. You're tremendously attractive to me, and I do understand the danger Mr. Miles spoke of." I embraced her and kissed her, just a peck on the lips, before I turned and went out the door.

Brown was waiting by the monitor's desk, talking to him, apparently about nothing important. She got up as I approached. I told the monitor, "Thank you very much," and we went on out.

As we walked to the infirmary, about half a mile away, we didn't say much. I was very glad the rain had finally stopped, though the roadway, or pathway, was still pretty wet. Suddenly, though, she took my hand and clutched it tightly. "Please, I have to ask. Would it be all right if you called me Maggie?"

I said, "Of course, Maggie. I'm honored."

She again stood up on tiptoe to kiss my cheek. "Thank you so much, Phil. For everything."

The infirmary was in common for the whole school, indeed, the whole island, not just our class, which is why it was so far. It was even farther from some of the other classes' buildings, in fact. We were, again, buzzed in by a monitor who said, "You're expected, Miss Brown. Mr. Morris, please sit here to wait for her."

She was maybe as much as half an hour, and she was all smiles when she emerged. "Phil, she was so kind and helpful! She says some things will be painful for a while, but there's no permanent or serious damage."

We were walking back when she stopped, again holding my hand tightly. "Phil, I'm not going to make this a question, will you do this. But I have to say. I know you're booked up, if that's the right way to put it. But I really, really wish that sometime you would somehow arrange an opportunity to, well, to screw me. Sometime when it's not because it's gym class, when I haven't been gang-raped the night before, when it's not raining, not on the hard ground. I'm not asking you, you'd feel you would have to commit yourself or say no. But it would mean a lot to me if you would, sometime."

I took her in my arms and hugged her. "Maggie, as of now all I can say is maybe, and we'll see, and time will tell. I'd love it, but—but there are at least half a dozen girls who have some claim on me. I don't mean that you're not nice, or pretty. I enjoyed it this afternoon. You know yourself it wasn't great, or you wouldn't ask the way you just did. But I enjoyed it. I wish you had enjoyed it more."

She said, "I know. And thank you." She took my hand again, and we walked back.

Supper had long since started. We collected food. She went off to eat with some friends of hers, and I went to eat with friends of mine. We said goodbye, carefully using first names. Another friend. I was overloaded with friends who were girls and who wanted sex. And she really was nice—but they all were.

Jenny must have seen in my face what I was feeling. "Phil, I know you helped her, and you like her, and you wanted to help her more. It makes me proud to be your friend, you know. Not just your bed partner, but your friend." She hesitated a moment. "Shall I make a date with her for you?"

"I would love that, and it might mean way more to her. I don't feel the same way about her that I do about you, um, you plural. I'm a little afraid I may, if you do that, though."

She whispered to me that Moira had stopped in, but wanted to wait until I was there too before talking about what had happened.

They were all about finished, so I was trying to stuff it in quickly. Jenny said, "I knew Wilma heard what Mr. Miles said, she knew some of your study time vanished, so she really wasn't expecting you, but I stopped by her room and we agreed that it's still on, as soon as visitation starts after supper. If you'll get your study stuff, I'll take it to my room, and you can tell the monitor and then go straight there. I'm assuming you won't take the whole time with her."

"I don't know, but that sounds like a good plan. Thank you." So I ate even faster.

When I was done eating, really only a couple of minutes late, I ran off to my room, collecting my computer and the books I had hoped to use before and after supper. Jenny was waiting by the girls' monitor's station, and I handed the stuff to her and thanked her—kissing her thoroughly to say that, of course. I checked in with the monitor, telling her that Jasper was expecting me, giving the room number, and then hurried off. I knocked at the door.

Wilma let me in, and gave me a hug when I was inside. She said, "Your intervention turned out not to be needed, but thank you anyway. And I told you I was wishing you would do that, even before, and it was wonderful, so I'm certainly not going to apologize.

"Why don't we sit down?" So I sat down in her spare chair, and she pulled her desk chair out from behind the desk. That way, it didn't feel like she was in charge, though I didn't really know why she did it.

"Phil, I meant what I said. My feelings were hurt. Jenny made me listen to her, she wasn't correct and polite the way you are, she wouldn't let me not listen, and she finally got through. I understand, now, that you didn't know about—" She stopped, breathing a little hard.

"About what happened with your family. I wish I could remember who took me aside and explained, not long after, but you're right, I didn't know. An ugly and terrible situation. I think, and hope, that even then I would never have said anything like I did, if I had known. And if I had, and said that, you'd have had every right to be furious with me. Except for refusing to let me explain and apologize, you were always correct and polite and helpful, when you had to talk to me. In your place I don't think I could have been. I looked up the news reports next time I was home on break. I'm so sorry about your sister, and your mother too! I don't know how you were managing to handle it, after only a couple of years.

"But what I said was out of line anyway, it was stupid, it was insulting, not a lot, but I said it to show off how clever I could be. I was wrong. I won't ask you now to forgive me, because you said you already did, but thank you for that, and for telling me so. You can't imagine how much I've longed for that, ever since."

"I don't think I would have had the courage, if you'd had anyone but Jenny with you, and maybe even then, to interrupt you as you were walking, if I hadn't felt I needed to ask you to screw me. But I really meant it, it wasn't a quid pro quo at all. I had forgiven you, I needed to tell you so, and I really wished you would screw me too anyway, but I wanted you to more urgently for this other reason.

"But I need to get on with this, I know. I was dead wrong to have been unwilling to listen to you, no matter how hurt I was. And if I had listened, I would have known better. I'm sorry, and I really don't have an excuse of any sort. I forgive you for the small wrong you did to me, which I blew all out of proportion. And you know, Jenny made this point over and over, but I'd seen it too, and just wouldn't let myself admit it. After that one time, you have always, without exception as far as I'm aware, been completely careful not to say insulting things to or about anyone, anyone at all. I've seen you be polite under huge provocation, mainly from Bruja and Wagner, but some others too. I should have known better, I should have listened when you wanted to talk. You wanted to be my friend, and if it had been anyone else, on a couple of things we had to do together, we would have been on very close terms in every way.

"Well, I've stolen three years' worth of that from us both, but really from you. I've seen how hurt you were when I refused to listen. I can't give those three years of pain back to you all shiny and new and fixed up. Will you please forgive me anyway, and be my friend? Please?"

We were both crying by this time. I stood up, and pulled her up, and pulled her into a hug. I said, "Oh, yes, Wilma. Thank you for asking me to. It means so much to me that you're willing to reach out to me. I had wronged you. I had to learn from that to be more careful, and that's maybe one of the most important lessons I've ever learned. Thank you for calling me over this afternoon." We stood and cried on each other's shoulders for a few minutes.

Finally I ran dry, and I thought she had too. I stepped back. "And in all that, I also need to say, um, sex with you this afternoon was wonderful. You said that was your first orgasm, and I'm honored that you trusted me enough to, to let yourself go that way. Thank you."

"Phil, it was wonderful for me, too. I'd been screwed now a couple of times, so I thought I knew what it would be like, and I was totally wrong. Those were entirely different.

"But even if that was a one-time fluke, I'll add this, as a token that I'm really serious. At least for now, if you want my body, come and tell me, and I'm yours. Before long, things will change, we both know that. Whenever we have our sex ed thing, I think they'll assign us partners, and that may limit our choices to them. And after that's over, who knows what the rules will be? And then, after the end of the year, everything will be different in every way possible. So I say, 'for now,' but I hope it will be for longer. I'll wait for your lead, at least I'll try. I may come and ask you myself, if you wait too long.

"And that's not a quid pro quo, either. That's intended as another token that I really do mean that I was wrong and I'm sorry. And as I said, after I thought of it, after the game started, I've been dreaming that you might do it. Once I listened to Jenny, and thought about it a little, I realized that you were the kind of, of man that any woman would want.

"I didn't expect anything like what happened. But I really, really hope you will take me up on it. Often.

"OK, Jenny said you need to be studying, and for that matter I do too. And Mr. Miles called you in and took that time away. And I know something isn't right about that, because you just wouldn't do what he said you did, but that's none of my business. And since you came in late to supper with Maggie, Brown I mean, you must have been escorting her back just then, so you lost that whole study time.

"What I'm trying to say is that I'd love to ask you to do it again right now, but I won't. Just remember that I do want you to. Please?"

I stepped forward and took her in my arms once more. I kissed her, at length but still only a minute or two, then stepped back and said, "I'm so glad I can't tell you how much. Wilma, thank you."

I'll get just a little bit ahead of myself here. From then on, for the rest of the year, if we met while on our way somewhere, we smiled big and said hello, addressing each other by name. If there was time, if no one was in a big rush, we added a hug, or a hug and a kiss. Jenny and the others just had to get used to it, and Jenny at least highly approved. I told Jenny, too, how much her mediation meant to me. Wilma and I made love occasionally, not often, but when the chance came it was always a big deal for both of us.

I went back to the monitor and checked out of Wilma's room and into Jenny's. They were all in the middle of studying, and I turned to it immediately myself. What with everything, the girls were probably pretty well caught up, but they knew I was behind and let me keep at it until the ten-minute warning. I got thoroughly kissed all around, which was pretty wonderful under the circumstances. Jenny walked with me to the monitor's station, just past it, because she wanted to hear how things had gone with Wilma. We stood there talking about that until the final signal sounded. She gave me another quick kiss and I hurried off.

I got ready for bed as fast as I possibly could. I really needed to stay up and study, but morning was going to come too soon, and I was feeling drained by everything that had happened, so I went to bed. I thought I'd have trouble falling to sleep, after all that, the way my mind was churning, but I seemed to fall asleep almost instantly. I was up once in the night for the lavatory, but otherwise I was dead to the world.


Revision: 4/4/2019