The Humper Game Pt. 04 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WilCox49
WilCox49
160 Followers

I put in, "Well, I was barely in time. And she took maybe a second more than she needed, orienting herself, when she came back up."

"I didn't think that showed. So anyway, we went off the track into the high grass, and yes, he screwed me. He asked whether I was a virgin, he was pretty sure I was, he knew I could outrun every boy in group two. He suggested we spend some time kissing, and that was wonderful! He did caress me, and that was wonderful, too. He offered to eat my pussy, and maybe I should have let him, but I was getting pretty eager and told him to get it over with. And like the two he told you about, I'd had pain worse than that in gym hundreds of times, and he felt so wonderful. I didn't come, but it was still a dream to look back on ever since.

"And then he was sweeter still. At supper, he had a moment with me when no one was near, waiting to get food. And he said he'd had some indirect questions about how it had gone with me, whether I'd enjoyed it, so he asked if he could tell them I had. And I just about lost it, he was so nice. I told him yes, I'd for sure be telling my own friends.

"Now, in that school, you went by last names with instructors—they were Mr. or Mrs. or Miss or in one case Ms.—and with other students. With your close friends, one of you would ask if it was OK to use first names, and if the other person agreed, you did that. But you both had to agree. And it was a declaration of friendship, and of the intention to keep being friends.

"Well, I was just so overcome by how nice he had been that afternoon, and then to just ask me, that I said, 'Thank you, Phil.' And you heard him say earlier how he thought of me, here I'd done this awful faux pas and he felt honored, and thanked me, and went off grinning like you wouldn't believe.

"I arranged to get into the little study group he and three of the other girls he's told you about formed. They, um, 'studied biology' sometimes when caught up on all their classwork, and I sure wanted in on that. So my second time with Phil was my first orgasm. I'd seen him with some other girls by then, and he always, always took whatever time and effort he needed to to let them enjoy it. And he did with me.

"OK, you shouldn't need any more, but I'll spell it out. Phil kind of made it a mission to have sex with as many different girls as he could, in the game. He'd screw his partner, and usually get her to come, often two or three times, between his mouth and his cock. He'd then go with as many of the forfeits as he could. You probably know in theory, but you won't have seen. A guy normally isn't ready to go after he's just ejaculated, it takes a while. Every time he does in a short time, the wait gets longer. And there's less to come out, too, by the way. But he'd manage two or three or four, if there were that many available, and if there weren't other guys waiting he'd at least kiss them some before screwing.

"And as far as I know, not one other guy took that kind of care. And, well, Phil kind of fell in love, a little, with almost every girl he ever screwed. He normally avoided ones who weren't really nice, and how he could tell I don't know, he really does seem to read minds, but for the nice ones, by the time he was done with them they kept a little piece of his heart.

"So almost every single one of them—of us—at least wanted to have him make love to us again, and most fell in love with him. Some, like me, head over heels, some just a little.

"I hope that answers your question."

Kelly was still staring at us. It took a minute before she said, "Yes. It sounds like I should wish you'd been my first."

Ellen said, "Well, yes and no. If you really said no to him, he wouldn't have been your first! He really meant that. A couple of times there were forfeits who said they didn't want him to do it, and, well, the rule said he could take a turn with them if he wished, but he interpreted that to mean that if he changed his mind they weren't refusing, he had decided not to. One of the forfeits was Jenny, the girl in that drawing, the day they had quarreled—the day she quarreled with him!—and he told her, I love you and want you, and you can't say no by the rules, but I need you to tell me whether it's OK. And she kind of threw it back in his face. She said, I'm sorry I'm here and you're here, and you know the rule, and I'm not telling you what to do. She made it sound like if he did it it would be rape. You can't imagine how much it hurt him! But he just went away!

"And if he'd been your first, in that situation, you might have enjoyed it more, but you'd have been sharing him with so many others. The real reason Jenny blew up at him was that she felt she wasn't getting enough of him. And she'd agreed they couldn't be exclusive, and she knew what it meant. And he'd agreed that if she couldn't stand it, he wouldn't try to hold her from finding someone else. The problem was that she bottled her feelings up until she just exploded, saying things she had no right to say to him, that were unfair and untrue as they could be, accusing him of making snide remarks when he expressed concern for her." She went to me and hugged me. "They did reconcile, but it will never be the same again. They both want it to be, so much. Well, we're back to what that drawing's about, again.

"I'm sorry, Kelly we really need to get home and get to bed. Morning's going to come too soon for all of us, assuming you do come run with him. And I hope you will, he needs that, and I can't give it to him. Either he'd die of a heart attack, or I just wouldn't get any good out of it. You were, well, figuratively, an answer to prayer. Maybe literally, too. Sam's aunt and uncle, and a couple of other people, are praying for him, and for things to work out for the four of us. They want God's will for us, but they ask for our good, too, for what we want within that. Phil and Sam and I aren't sure God's there to appeal to or to direct us. I think Jenny's beyond 'not sure,' but I really don't know."

I stuck in something. "Ellen, I just had a thought, as you told that. It's kind of amazing is that you had a cherry to pop. I mean, at least things I've read, some of them by kind of authoritative medical people, say that women who do the kind of athletic stuff you did all the time are apt to tear the hymen just from all the twisting and stretching involved. Horseback riding was usually mentioned, too. It sounded like at least sometimes they weren't even aware it happened."

"I've seen that, too, but I've also read that it's kind of a myth. The source of it is supposed to be partly that some just don't have much of a hymen to begin with, and some tear it with some kind of sexual activity—intercourse or some guy fingering them hard or masturbation—and don't want to admit it. I don't know who's right, but at any rate we both know about me. Kelly, he felt it tear, and it hurt me a little and stayed just a little sore as he went on, and there was just a little blood."

We sat just a moment more, and then I got up and went over to Ellen. She and Kelly both stood up. Kelly came and hugged us each, tight, kissing each of us on the cheek. "Thank you so much," she said softly. "There's a whole lot in that that I really didn't need to know, but I had to ask, didn't I? You're two or three years younger than I am, and it seems you've lived a lifetime longer.

"I hope when you talk to me about God we can keep it a little shorter, but if it needs to be that long, so be it. I really want to hear what you have to say. Maybe Friday after last classes? Could you come over here for dinner, arrive when you can, hopefully eat early, and talk as long as we need to?"

I looked at Ellen. "Our last Friday afternoon classes are pretty early. Arrive around five, maybe? I don't know why not, but remember, we're both really new here. Can we let you know if there's a problem, but otherwise make it a date?"

"That's perfect. I'll hope to see you every morning, but can I get phone numbers?"

We pulled out phones. "Give us your number instead, and we'll call you now." So that's what we did. I also put the appointment in my phone, and sent it to Ellen.

"You know the turns to get home?"

"I'm pretty sure. If we get seriously lost, we'll know inside five minutes, and we'll call you. Or look up a map."

We went to the door. "Goodnight then, and, um, God bless you and keep you safe."

We both said goodnight to her, as well. We walked home with no problems.

Before we were quite there, Ellen said, "My place tonight? Please? Your sheets?"

I laughed and hugged her. "Yes. Dearest. I love you. And may I ask you a purely theoretical question, one not facing us tonight, I hope?"

"Of course. I would say, 'Any time,' except knowing you, you'd wait until I was just on the verge of coming, and then ask me, 'Is it really true that bad money drives good money out of circulation?'"

I laughed again. "Ellen, you are so wonderful. I think of how perfect Sam was for me the last two weeks, and I think, 'No one could possibly be better.' And then I think of you during the past twenty-four hours, and I think, 'No one could possibly be better.' It's been too long since I've had enough time with Jenny, and you were right on target earlier, but I do wonder whether with a really carefree few days with her I'd be saying the same.

"I'm tempted to sweep you up and carry you upstairs, except that even with the elevator I think I wouldn't make it. May we swing by my apartment on the way to yours?"

"Of course, Phil. But now that I have distracted you and you have forgotten all about it, what is this theoretical question?"

"When you say, 'I'm through saying no, or even maybe, to you about sex forever,' does that include saying 'no' to no sex?"

She looked at me with worry in her eyes. "This really is theoretical?"

"For the immediate future. Like most theoretical questions, it may suddenly become urgently practical, and it's better to have the theory in hand if that happens. Remember, 'Is it possible to split the atom?' was once a purely theoretical question."

"Phil, with you, anything. And I mean that. If you have to remind me that I promised that, it's likely to hurt a lot and be very hard."

"You've already been willing, actually. Friday night you begged me for something, but you made it clear you wouldn't try to force me or even seduce me, other than by begging. I just wanted to make sure that the point was understood."

We'd climbed the stairs, both of us, during this. I looked around to make sure everything was put away properly, and for any signs of intrusion. I hadn't expected anything, unless a note under the door or something, but I had wanted to check. I suddenly said, "Rats!"

Ellen looked questions at me.

"I promised I would check to see whether you have shades, and then we spent all our time up here. Well, if it's too light, I'll just have to live with it."

I grabbed clothes for running and a set for Tuesday. If we showered up here, I would have clothes up here anyway. I feared I would need more, to be able to keep enough in both apartments. We went down to Ellen's apartment, and I verified that there were shades.

We quickly got ready for bed. I needed to get at least one more pair of pajamas, probably two, just looking ahead to laundry. I asked Ellen, "Did you check out the basement for laundry?"

"Yes. There probably aren't enough machines, and there are security issues. They take quarters, and there's no change machine. No soap machines or anything, either. And do you have laundry bags or baskets? I've got a couple of bags, but that won't be enough for both of us."

I sighed and got out my phone to add that to my list.

Ellen got into bed. I pulled down the shades and felt my way over. I had watched her set her alarm, and she was clearly planning for more than a quickie before we ran.

I held her and we kissed. As we progressed, I thought she was going to come again just from having her breasts stroked, but when I put my hand down between her legs, not to fondle, just to check how wet she was, that was what set her off.

I told her, "You're right, for the moment you're kind of stubbly and scratchy down there. Not where it matters most. How many more times would you like to come before I go in?"

"I've had enough for the nonce. Don't delay. If I get a vote."

"Come on top of me." She did, and I managed to last through one orgasm and into another. I rolled her off me before we both fell asleep. I whispered, "I love you, Ellen," too, but I thought she didn't hear.


Revision: 6/14/2019

WilCox49
WilCox49
160 Followers