The Hunt Ch. 08 - Return of the Fae

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped in clear ecstasy, an ecstasy I shared by the giving. My body burned hotter now, with more intensity than I thought it possible that one body could sustain. I loved her more than I ever imagined I would ever love another.

My tongue found those luxurious folds, her nectar fed me, it nourished and enlivened me, I dove deeper, sucking in that life-giving essence, and I was rewarded in my efforts by her cries of pleasure and bliss. She threw her head back, arching her back up to me, lifting and driving her now widely open sex into my waiting mouth; from it came a flood of her juices; I drank deep and long. My thirst for her would never be slaked.

Alice's cries of passion filled the air about us; her cries of joy filled our little space flowing over me and through me. Over and over, her peaks came until she seemed to find her passion rolling from one to another as the waves upon the shore, unending but growing then diminishing only.

Then a cry, a cry not of my love, but a cry of fear and pain broke through my revelry; my eyes found Alice's eyes, and the look of dread shook me from my trance.

"GO!" her only words, her eyes filled with despair.

The guardian awakened from sates sleep, burst forth upon me. Like an arrow loosed from the bow, I found myself in a single naked leap. I transformed mid bound to burst through the lattice of our bower, leaping over the remains of our repast to find my claws biting into the turf beyond.

My muscles worked propelling, arms grasping and pulling, legs digging in and driving all forward toward the shore, and the insistence that life was in danger, that death was near to an innocent.

The morning sun still bore deep and bright upon the surface of my lake, so bright was it that I could see nothing of its crystal-clear depths, brilliant was its surface, the barrier I burst through without thought for breath as I drove down into the depths below.

My momentum drove me deep into the heart of the abyss below. So fathomless were the waters now that Alice and I had sated the once insatiable needs of the Source. The resulting waters had filled all that it could and were rushing down the track of the engorged whale-road below my lake, so deep I was sure I would lose my breath perhaps my very life before I reached the drowning child I now knew lay in its depths.

My eyes initially blinded by the sheen of the waters were now blinded by the waters themselves, or so I thought, for the body. I had at once seen upon entering a body wrapped in light and the swaying fronds of water plants and displaced lilies, likely brought with her when she fell into the depths. I drove forward, but my eyes must have failed me, for she was suddenly gone!

I searched frantically, but my lungs burned; I fought to stay below, but the color drained, and my vision narrowed, I needed air, or I too would be lost.

I broke the surface and dove again, only to see Alice looking frightened and distraught. Down I dove again, for who was lost must be dear to her. Again and again, I dove down searching, working from one end to another, but alas, I found no sign of the child I had seen.

So fevered was my search that I have no thought about how a child might have found its way to my shore, that question was to be answered only when in sheer exhaustion I was forced to return to the surface with full dreadful knowledge that I had failed my love. My heart was broken at the thought that I must tell my beloved that I was empty handed.

No sooner had my head broke water, and air burst back into my needy lungs, did I see an astonishing sight.

My beloved was not alone nor in despair but was sharing a moment of joy, even rapture, with a child dressed in a lovely green gown, highlighted with silver embroidery woven from ankle to throat. Whence she came I did not know, my mind finding its stride, I realized, this tiny creature must be the very person I was searching the watery depth to save!

Finally, I drug myself from the depths, but so joyous was their reunion that my struggles were ignored for a heartbeat or two. That was fine with me; I was willing to allow them their time, for it allowed me to rest in the warm sun.

As I caught my breath, I took a moment to observe my Alice and her embrace of the stranger.

I found I was mistaken; although the creature my Alice so desperately clung to was small, she was no child. Her body was not nearly as voluptuous as my Alice, but it showed the maturity of a woman, though not endowed as one might be, her small stature would not do well with over complement of a womanly nature. Indeed, her body seemed to fit her somehow, as if any other form would be incongruous and unnatural.

Small hips stood above thin but shapely and muscular legs, a narrow waist almost wasp-like, whose curves blended into a torso, although small, was also perfectly proportioned. It was adorned with small breasts ornamented with prominent peaks that I knew would show boldly through any garb. They were but a hint of the pleasures this little body could give and extract. This little woman was, without doubt, a sexual creature of the first order; my question was now what sort of creature?

The dress she wore seemed to give the eyes tricks as it flowed and swayed by some unfelt breeze. It was of green and blue hues, adorned with many flowers of the waters, from lilies I knew but others I had seen but could not name.

I wondered at the fabric, for it was sheerer than any silk; it covered her body but hid nothing, far from it. Yet, though covered, she seemed more than nude, almost as if the garment was somehow designed to accentuate every curve and line to their best advantage. If it were so, the work was cunning beyond any I had imagined since it was profoundly successful at its intended purpose.

Beyond the little woman's raiment, what caught my eye was the ingenious workings of silver into her dress.

Or so I thought, but as the little woman moved, I realized that the silver moved as she did and was somewhat independent of her dress. Indeed it was not within the dress at all but seemed to be worked through the woman's body; it seemed to be part of her very skin!

The brilliantly shining silver made lines and shapes that hinted at words, that some deep portion of my being seemed to be familiar; yes familiar, but yet distant. It called to some very undeveloped and ancient part of my being saying that I should know these shapes and the words, but the knowledge had been lost to time and the poor substitute of civilization.

It was at this time that I was noticed.

"Darling, oh my darling, I am sorry!" Alice rushed to my side as I lay upon the turf, trying to regain my breath.

"This is my dearest friend Cynthia... Pixie!" Alice pulled the lovely little creature down to me; I could see the once human form before me, now transformed into an invention of the Source, a new creation. The power flowed over, and through her, my eyes would not be deceived so easily as Alice's. Yet, I was uncertain what my Alice would have to her renewed and remade friend.

"I am pleased to meet you, Miss Pixie." My voice belied my exhaustion, "How come you here to my shore -- to my home?"

I meant no challenge, but on the whole, a challenge must be made. She was not invited, nor has she asked my leave to be within my borders.

"I was sent on an urgent errand to find my dear Alice, which I have. However, the reason for that errand has changed, as you know full well, Guardian." Pixie smiled as she leaned into Alice, pulling her friend close. The creature Pixie laid her head upon my Alice's shoulder but held me fixed with her gaze.

"She is hunted, and the hunter will come here, this you know full well." The creature's eyes shown bright with both rage and hunger, a hunger for vengeance, but also something else.

"Then I must eat, rest and prepare." These two lovely ones 'helped' me to my feet, I was not so tired as to need the assistance, but I am no fool after all with such delicious service?

As we returned to my - no, our home, a shadow passed over. I looked up; the bright morning sun now seemed shrouded in gloom.

"It looks like it may rain?" Alice commented as we walked.

"More likely a storm," but only my ears heard Pixie's hushed reply.

12