The Hunt Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sat up straight, I was leaning back a bit and I looked down at my pussy where the branch was coming out from between my legs. My clit was resting on the branch and it looked hard and big. All the mud that I'd plastered on my pussy was gone and I wondered if I'd been producing enough juices to wash it away.

I pressed on my clit and gasped, It felt so nice, but I knew that I couldn't make myself cum again because I needed to be alert. It was a good job that I had resisted the temptation because a couple of minutes later I saw the hunter coming back towards the tree. I held my breath and was pleased when the guy wandered off.

I stayed sat on that branch for a good half hour before climbing down and continuing my journey to nowhere, but within visual distance of the edge of the woods.

About an hour later, I dropped into a ditch to hide when I saw 2 hunters walking along a path. Thankfully they were talking and not paying too much attention to their surroundings.

When they were out of sight I turned over and opened my backpack. Inside was a couple of small bottles of water and various snacks. Not a lot but I guessed that it would be enough to survive on for 36 hours. I ate a little and drank a little.

I was just getting to my feet to continue when I heard 3 shrill blasts on a whistle. Being the curious girl that I am I decided to go and investigate, but carefully. I slowly crept towards where I thought the whistle had been blown and after about 10 minutes I saw movement and heard a girl shouting,

"Put me down, let me go."

I quickly hid in some bushes and watches as the girl, and presumably a hunter, got closer to me.

I soon saw that it was 2 hunters and 1 naked girl. The thing was she was being carried on a thick branch, her wrists and ankles tied to the branch, just like I'd seen in a movie about a lost tribe in South America carrying their captive to the boiling pot.

I wondered what was going to happen to the girl and thought, "that's an interesting way of being 'escorted' back to the house."

I wondered what would happen to the girl when they got back to the house. I smiled as I had a vision of her standing in a big pot of water on an open fire, her shouting for help as the water got hotter and hotter.

"Well that's 2 hunters out of the way for a while." I thought.

At a safe distance I followed the trio but quickly lost them as I was walking a lot slower, but I kept going in the same direction and actually managed to get close to the original starting point. As I looked through the bushes I saw the 2 hunters stood by the cars. They were talking and looking down at the naked girl who was on her back with her wrists and ankles still tied. She was quiet but didn't look too happy.

After a while one of the hunters squat beside her and groped one of her tits then stuck his hand between her legs. I noted that the girl wasn't struggling to try to get away from him, in fact I saw her open her knees to give him easier access to her pussy.

That sight prompted my right hand to go to my pussy and start idly rubbing my clit.

I watched as the girl just let the hunter finger her and rub her clit until her body went rigid for a few seconds then started jerking.

A couple of minutes later that hunter stood up and the other squat down beside her. Unfortunately he was between me and the girl so I couldn't see what he was doing to her but a few minutes later I saw that her body was jerking again.

When the hunter stood up he pulled the girl to her feet then put her over his shoulder and carried her, ankles and wrists still tied, into the house.

I had visions of her staying tied until the game was over and maybe her being raped over and over by the hunters. Then I realised that it wouldn't be rape because she had voluntarily stripped naked and couldn't possibly be naive enough to not have expected to be fucked after being caught.

I struggled to contain the orgasm that my fingers gave me as I watched the naked girl disappear into the house.

Then I backed away into the forest and decided to stay close to the house thinking that the hunters would be expecting the girls to try to disappear deep into the forest.

My theory appeared to be right because later I saw the 2 hunters come out of the house and head off into the forest. I could hear them talking and laughing, apparently about the fun they were going to have at the party the following afternoon. It sounded interesting and I too was looking forward to it.

The good thing from my point of view was that the 3 hunters were more interested in their conversation than looking around for other naked girls.

When everything went quiet and I couldn't see anyone I decided to try to improve the cover that I had, I searched for broken branches, preferably with green leaves still attached. I found a few that would have to do and dragged them to my hide then crawled in and pulled the branches and other foliage over me.

Satisfied that anyone would have to really stare at where I was to see me I relaxed and before I knew it I was asleep.

*****

I woke to the sounds of 2 hunters, one of them Charles, talking and walking towards the house. I also realised that the light was fading and it would soon be dark. Soon, more hunters were coming out of the woods and heading towards the house. I guessed that they were returning for a meal and maybe a little fun the girl that had already been caught. I wondered if she was still tied up then had visions of her being tied to different things and gang-banged by all the hunters.

As it got darker the air temperature dropped. I'd already decided that I'd stay where I was for the night so I emptied the backpack and spread it beneath me. It wasn't very big but at least it would provide a little insulation as the ground got cooler. I curled up into a ball, ate most of the food and had a drink of water.

Then I put my right hand between my legs, my hand cupping my pussy, and tried to go to sleep.

Maybe an hour or 2 later I woke to the sounds of talking and saw flash-light beams dancing around the trees. Slowly moving my head to see what was going on I saw what was probably all the hunters walking into the woods and guessed that the girls wouldn't get much rest, but if the hunters had their flash-lights on the girls would get plenty of warning of approaching hunters, unless they had managed to get some sleep.

I suspected that some of them would try to keep moving all night to keep warm. I looked up into the sky and saw a nearly full moon and just a few small clouds.

I was again pleased that none of the hunters had thought that any of us girls would think to hide right near the gate into the woods.

"I'll have to go for a walk sometime." I thought a few minutes later, "exercise my arms and legs, warm up a bit and have a pee."

I waited for maybe an hour then backed out of my hide. After looking around for any signs of life and finding none, I went to another bush and squat for a much needed pee.

There wasn't the usual sound when I was peeing because the urine was hitting the dead leaves and twigs, and I was in full flow when I remembered what Charles had said about not going out of the woods onto the road at the other side. He hadn't said anything about going out of the woods on the house side of the woods.

Feeling a little brave, I listened and looked for any sign of life then made my way to the gate. Going through it I headed for the parked cars wondering if anyone had left their car unlocked. One by one I tried all the doors to no avail so I headed over to the house. Instead of trying to go inside which might result in me getting trapped, I walked down the side looking in windows as I went.

In one I saw the room where I'd left my clothes. In another I saw the girl who had been caught, She was laying spread-eagled on a table and looked to be tied to the table. She was till naked.

Round the back there was a lot of light coming out of the house. I looked into the first window and saw a swimming pool with a woman doing lengths. As she swam towards the end where I was looking in I saw that it was the girl from the pub, the girl I'd spoken to on the phone. I'd never been introduced to her so I called her Red Rose.

Red Rose got out of the pool and I saw that she was even more naked than I was, at least I had some dried mud on me.

From there I went over to the outbuildings. One was a stable but I couldn't see a horse in it. What I did see was some bales of hay. I thought for a second then went in. Grateful for the moonlight I looked at the bales and decided that I might be able to make an enclosed space where I could get a few hours sleep.

It didn't take long to make a tunnel that I could slide in then pull some loose hay in the end to make it nearly completely enclosed.

My breath soon warmed up the air in there and I quickly fell asleep, again with my hand on my pussy but I didn't play with it.

******

12