The Hunt Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pat his head. "There there, you've done well, now... shut up." I knocked him out, and put a fresh piece of tape back over his mouth. After the first time, it was just easier that way. Besides, I had other matters I wanted to attend to.

**

I waltzed up the stairs, Jemma was waiting for me seated at the kitchen table, she'd managed to put together two spicy tuna rolls for me, and I almost thanked the gods for her.

"Torture seems to make you hungry for human food, why is that?" She questioned, genuinely. It wasn't the kind of thing she could simply get an answer to by reading my mind, as I had no real answer to this question.

I took a seat at the table "I guess keeping scumbags alive long enough to make them regret being born is exhausting. I always like them better dead than suffering. It doesn't bother you that this is a man you dated for years?"

Jemma scoffed at me. "Date James... for years? That was a lie, you silly woman. I was with him for this semester. I find that as long as I don't date my sugar daddies for more than a semester, they don't get too attached."

I should've expected this from her, but I still found myself slightly annoyed that so much I'd found out from her had been a lie.

"Okay, look, in all fairness, you were planning on ... what was it... fucking me till I'm desperate for you, and then killing me? You think me telling you the truth would've panned out? You would've just killed me, and then you'd still be lonely, and spending too much money on take out."

I frowned; she was right. I didn't regret how I'd thought of her though, if I'd not intended to kill her, I wouldn't have gone after her at all, and I did quite enjoy her homemade meals. Instead of responding to her excuse, I began eating the sushi rolls she'd prepared. They were delicious, and as I ate, my mind ventured back to our time at the club, and all that it entailed. I sighed, glad that I was calmer, more levelheaded, and actually fed.

"Jemma, how often are you reading my mind?" I asked.

"If you're close enough to me, and I'm not speaking to you or someone else, I'm constantly reading your mind."

I frowned, deep distaste with her answer. "Why?"

"Have you forgotten my dear? I want you to turn me into a vampire, so I'm studying how you think. I'll get what I want, one way or another."

I frowned at her. "You might as well find a different vampire, because I'm not going to do it, Jemma."

Jemma had a look on her face that I couldn't read, but her eyes bore into mine. We stared at each other, and I couldn't tell you how long or how short that gaze lasted, I can only say that I was the one to look away. In my mind, I had urged myself not to think, but images of Ferdinand slipped through, and thoughts of his errors, his failure in his responsibility to me, and how I never wanted to make those same mistakes, and I certainly didn't want to suffer his fate. When I looked away, Jemma grabbed my chin and tilted my head toward her, her expression hadn't changed.

"Okay, Kaelin Vincent, I will find a different vampire."

**

Jemma did not go searching for another vampire as immediately as I would've expected her to. In fact, I'd nearly forgotten about her saying she would. Jemma stayed with me throughout her entire semester, naturally, I'd spent a lot more money on her than I did on takeout, but her company was very much worth the price. Shay continued to be distrusting of me, and James continued barely clinging to life in my basement. However, one afternoon, nearing the end of Jemma's semester, they were both downstairs when I joined them for my meal.

Shay had pulled me aside, demanding that we go for a walk to talk about her friend, far enough where mind reading was not a worry. I feared nothing from Shay, and I was curious about what might be so important to her, so I went. Jemma seemed amused and didn't make any fuss about it.

"Why are you letting Jemma stay with you?" She was scowling when we reached a park a couple of blocks away from me. Still afraid though, she refused to meet my eyes.

"She cooks well." I smirked.

"Are you going to change her into a vampire?"

"No."

"She's going to leave you then, you know."

I felt my jaw clench, and then forced myself to relax. "No one is forcing her to stay with me."

"You may not be forcing her to stay, but what will you do to her if she tries to leave?" Shay finally met my eyes, obviously, this question was important to her.

"Cry myself a fucking river. I don't care. Just like she doesn't care about where I go to or if I come back."

Shay laughed at me. I was taken aback. It was clear, once she'd caught her own reaction, that she still had some degree of fear regarding me. But somehow, my words had changed her overall opinion of me. I could tell from the glow of her aura.

"Wow. You're surprisingly expressive. I can't imagine being able to read a mind like yours... it must be terribly confusing. Listen, start thinking in a different language if you know one, Jemma won't be able to read your mind if it's not English or Spanish."

I've been thinking in French since then.

When Jemma confronted me; it was hilarious.

"How!?" She demanded as she stormed up the stairs, she had been in the kitchen, but now she flung the door to the bedroom open, I was sitting on my bed, only wearing an oversized shirt.

I played innocent. "How what... sweet little Jem?"

She crossed her arms.

"What did you do to block me out of your head."

"Sweetheart, you just can't comprehend..." I responded, laughing at the honesty in my answer, and how she could no longer decipher what exactly it was that I was thinking when I said that.

"What does that even mean, of course I can. Just tell me your method." She sighed.

I shook my head. "Can't have you counter acting it. I like you not being in the know. Now you're left guessing just as much as I am."

"Yeah, well, at least I know exactly how you feel about me. You're head over damn heels, Kaelin. In case you still haven't figured it out. And guess what? You can hide your thoughts from me all you want. I still know how you feel, and you've got no idea how I feel, or what I'm thinking," clearly upset, her words were laced with condescension.

For a second, she'd caught me off guard, I was equal parts shocked and embarrassed, but also, still in denial. There was no way I was 'in love,' with such a manipulative brat. There was no way you could convince me at that time that it may be true.

"Do you know how I feel?" I grinned at her, but the response I got shocked me. She seemed... distraught.

"You love me," her conviction had faltered, and her words only came out as a whisper.

"I..." I struggled, the sadness in her eyes and her voice was not what I'd intended.

"Kaelin, please tell me the truth," she sighed, and then she sat on the bed, close enough to touch me. I felt my heart beat hard within my chest, it frustrated me. I had a deep need, but for what? What I felt was equally if not more intense than my thirst, and the feeling was for Jemma, was it love?

"I don't know..." I murmured, I couldn't even meet her eyes anymore, I felt suddenly ashamed, and that's when she started laughing.

My eyes shot up, and I could see from the look on her face that I'd gotten played.

"Kaelin," she dramatically scooted closer to me, her eyes twinkling with delight.

"What?" I grumbled, emotionally exhausted, something I hadn't felt since my first year as a vampire. She grabbed my face and pressed her forehead to mine, grinning.

"I don't need to read your thoughts to know exactly what you're thinking. You gullible sexy woman," and then she pushed my back to the bed and straddled me, I didn't resist her, instead I looked her in the eyes, silently accepting her challenge.

"That means you're mine Kaelin," her fingers reached down toward my hair, stroking it away from my face. Her words surprisingly made me feel rather vulnerable, and despite her history of lying to me, I could sense affection in her words. Of course, she had expert ways of shattering those thoughts, almost as though she could still read them, even though I knew she couldn't.

"But I'm not yours," she smiled at me, like she'd said the sweetest thing. I could tell it was all still just a game for her. I pulled her down against me and sank my teeth into her neck. I heard her gasp, and I couldn't really comprehend myself why I'd done it? But I just felt so many overwhelming urges, that my body reacted compulsively.

For a moment, her body had been rigid, but she soon relaxed, and pushed her thigh up against my mound.

"See, you need me," she moaned against my ear, I groaned and right after releasing enough venom to close her wound, I retracted from her neck.

"Baby, don't be shy. I'll take care of your needs. Keep feeding," she pushed up against my mound again, this time, she kept going, grinding against me with slowly increasing passion.

"I know you want to," she murmured, nipping at my ear.

She was right, I did want to. But I was scared of not being able to stop, I was scared of getting lost in whatever it was I was feeling, and hurting her, the same way I had hurt my parents... though, there was a big difference between her and my parents. I didn't know how to make someone into a vampire when I killed them.

She pushed her neck up against my mouth, and brazenly, she grabbed my hand and pushed it beneath her shorts, against her drenched panties. I sighed against her neck and my teeth brushed against her. Using my hand, she pushed her panties aside, and I moaned. Feeling how wet she was just by gyrating against my body was an immense turn on. It was also a reminder that no matter how she acted, Jemma was very much attracted to me, and she wanted me.

I slid my fingers along the length of her slit, pleased to gather far more of her juices, and her hip movement immensely slowed down, she was moving to my speed now, pressing harder. I knew, whatever games she'd been playing, whatever her plan was, she was taking this moment to just enjoy and relish in my touch.

That moment was over. "I need you inside me," she whimpered. I obliged, pressing two of my fingers into her, I pumped passionately, it only took her a few seconds to hiss in my ear.

"More!"

I pressed a third finger into her.

"More!" She pressed her neck against my mouth again. "Please Kaelin... it feels so good when you bite me..." her voice trailed off, heavy, desperate. I knew she had to be playing her mental games, but damn she was good at it, and so my teeth tore into her flesh again, much to my surprise, she bucked against me, her moans louder, body spasming, she'd begun an orgasm almost as soon as her blood began flowing into my mouth. I moaned too, her bucking causing a nice bit of friction, and knowing I was the source of her pleasure of course was its own satisfaction. We stay like that for a bit, me drinking her blood, and her riding out her orgasm, and as her body bucked a bit less, I stopped feeding and slid my fingers out of her, bringing them up to my curious lips. I didn't taste her that first time, and now that I did, I reveled in the sweet yet tart flavor.

She readjusted to lay on my chest, breathing heavy.

"I forgot how good you fuck," she mumbled.

"My memory is not so fragile, so I do remember that you can take a lot more than what I-- oh!"

She'd caught me by surprise, moving quicker than I would expect her to, she was pinching my nipple through the fabric of my shirt with her left hand. Her other hand explored my thigh.

"Wow Kaelin... I love how wet you are."

As her hand glided along my thigh, I realized my own fluids had come dripping down my legs, her hand now rested right on my inner thigh, she moved her fingers in circular motions, right next to my labia. I groaned, moving my hips frantically. I hadn't been fucked in a long while, and I was nearly going mad with lust.

"Start begging baby," she mumbled, giving me a sweet kiss on the cheek while she continued her agonizingly arousing assault on my thigh. I ignored her, only wiggling my body more. I couldn't understand why this woman, with her lack of physical strength, had so much power over me.

"I know you want me to take you. Last time I didn't get to, but this time I intend to take very good care of you, my dear Kitten," she nipped my ear.

She squeezed my thigh and tweaked my nipple hard.

"But I won't do it unless I know how much you need me. Beg."

I don't remember when I had lost control, but apparently, it happened by then, as I was vigorously moving my hips, but she was a champion at teasing and managed to avoid the touch I wanted most.

"Please please, Jemma, please..." I barely recognized this voice as my own as it came out, never one to be submissive, mostly because of my own might. But strength didn't matter with Jemma, she knew how to capture me mentally.

"Please, who?" she growled, her voice low and authoritative.

"Please... Please..."

"Mistress," she finished for me.

I nodded, but she shook her head and pinched my nipple hard with her free hand, I gasped, but it didn't slow my hips.

"Say it, my dear"

"Mistress... pleeaaa--" I didn't even have to finish the word. As long as I was obedient, she'd give me anything I wanted. Jemma started off with only one finger. Despite how wet I was, it had still been a while for me. I happily bucked my hips to her rhythm, holding her tight. I might have been holding her tight enough to hurt her, but if I was, she did not complain. Instead, she added another finger and used her thumb to rub my clit, her dexterity was impressive. I was puddy beneath her, a writhing mess of pleasure. I moved against her, yelling all kinds of obscenities.

"Shhh baby, the whole neighborhood will hear you," she teased, but I ignored her comment, desperate to get off, I just continued moving with her, that is, until she stopped.

I tried to grab her hand, and get her to keep going, but she stopped me in my tracks.

"No. Don't move."

I didn't move, it wasn't from any form of mark control she used over me, I was simply that ready to listen to her command.

"Good job, Kitten. Now, will you be quiet for me?"

"Yes, mistress," I replied, a fast learner.

She resumed her previous actions until I could barely speak anymore. Her stamina was surprising, especially considering that I had drank from her.

"Wait right here," she said, I could hear the smile in her voice, I knew she was up to something, but I was too worn out to care, and far too satisfied. I had begun to fade out rather quickly, but soon, she was back on the bed, and she was mounting me again. But it was different this time. My eyes widened as I felt the slightly cool silicone press against my still wet opening. Her body was still, and she made eye contact with me. I nodded immediately, and she inched her hips forward.

"Tell me if it's too much, baby," she murmured.

"No, it's perfect,"

She put a gentle pressure on my neck with her right hand and leaned in. "It's perfect... who?" she spoke right against my ear.

"Mistress,"

"Good job, my pet. Unless I call you by your name, you will call me mistress in bed." She pushed her hips forward more, going slow until I'd taken the entirety of her cock.

I tried to thrust my hips, but she pressed her hand to my neck again.

"No. You just lay there." She scolded, and I whimpered, almost immediately, she retracted the entire cock from me.

"Don't whine," she glared at me.

"I'm sorry, mistress," I whispered.

"It's okay, I can't stay angry with you baby," and back in the cock went. That was my last indiscretion that she decided required punishment. From then on, it was just wild fucking that I didn't even know I was able to take. I thought I'd tapped out when she was finished using her fingers. She'd proved me wrong with the strap on. It didn't take me long to realize from the way she bucked and moaned, and the gentle sound of buzzing that I couldn't feel that it was a double ended strap. After she was satisfied with taking me in different positions, she came right back to where she started, with missionary. She kissed me, her lips closed, it was a gentle kiss that spoke so many words, and it kept going. Again, and again, she kissed me; she kissed me until I had my final orgasm. My body shook hard beneath her, but she stayed on me, moving her kisses all over my face, arching her body to get to my neck and collar bone. She kissed me like I was precious. I had never felt that way with anyone, and through my orgasm, she continued to thrust into me.

"One more time Kaelin, I want to be looking at you this time." I remembered what she said earlier and gave a small affirmative nod.

She rested most of her weight on me but lifted herself with her right arm just enough to look at me while she thrusted. Her other hand stroked the side of my cheek and she smiled before kissing my brow.

"You're so beautiful Kaelin."

I blushed and tried to turn my head away from her, but she grabbed my face with both hands now, her body flush against me and thrusted harder. Her hair fell around both our faces and her scent overwhelmed me.

"Don't look away from me. Cum for me."

That was it for me. My body tensed beneath her with jerky uncontrollable movements, usually, I'd shut my eyes, but knowing how much she wanted me to look at her, I continued to do so. The intensity of my orgasm brought tears to my eyes, and I realized by the scent of blood that I'd broken skin on her back as well, but I didn't even know if she'd noticed. Instead, as I came down from my orgasm, she just stroked my hair and slowly withdrew the strap from me.

"Are you okay?" She asked, her voice sweeter than I'd ever heard.

For a moment, I was confused, then I realized she was asking if everything we'd just done was okay.

"I loved it. No one has treated me that way before... like I was precious." I responded, earnest. She smiled, and for the first time, I realized she'd faked so many smiles before that one, not necessarily with me, but all the pictures I'd seen of her previous residence with James, she'd never smiled like that.

"I'm glad, Kaelin. You're very precious to me. I could do that for you for a very long time if you'll just turn me into a vampire."

I frowned at her; those words had snapped me out of my affections faster than anything else could. I ripped myself out from beneath her and started getting dressed.

"What are you doing?" She asked, her voice frantic.

"Don't pretend to care now." My voice came out deadpan, as I tried to mask my hurt. It had become obvious to me that she would do and say anything to me just to get me to turn her into a vampire, and I was sick of it.

I had haphazardly thrown on whatever I grabbed, which happened to be workout clothes, and grabbed my keys.

"Wait," she got up from the bed and attempted to grab me. I swatted her hand away from me, harder than I'd intended and watched her take several steps back and it was like she was seeing me for what I was for the first time.

"I told you not to fucking cross me!" I snapped at her, and I was out the door, livid.

**

If you'd asked any normal person what they did when they were angry or sad, they'd say things like 'I work out,' 'I go for a walk,' or my personal favorite response, 'I listen to music.' But if you asked me, a blood thirsty vampire, I'd smile and say something along the lines of having to kill you if I told you. You'd probably laugh, except it wouldn't be a joke, because killing is what I did to bring myself back down to Earth, or hell, I did sometimes question if I had ceased living when my maker Ferdinand turned me.

I'd be a liar if I said by then, I wasn't aware of just how badly wounded I was by Jemma's actions. Thoughts of her constantly plagued my mind since I'd left the house. Sometimes, when I wasn't thinking, I'd catch myself smiling when I thought of the nights we spent together, but the smile would quickly fade when I'd think of how both ended. I missed her, but the thought of being around her just stoked my anger. In truth, we were still contact, if you could call it that. She knew I was reading her messages, but I almost never responded to her.